Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sandlapper_rose

update: obf - march - green garden friends #3

sandlapper_rose
15 years ago

I should have noticed the other thread was filling up. Well, now only waiting to hear about two more boxes and we are all set!

Have a good day, everyone.

Jeanne

Comments (16)

• earthlydelights
    15 years ago

cut and pasted from the new april thread so you can keep track, jeanne.
    -------------

Posted by dieg01991 4a (My Page) on Sun, Mar 29, 09 at 0:26

Hi everyone,
    I wanted to post that I got my box from Deb on the March swap, but it's maxed out to 150 posts, so I will post it here for now...
    I wanted to let you all know about the awesome box I got from Deb. I had so much fun going through it, I felt like it was my birthday or something! :-) Here's what was inside...

Jiffy pots (perfect timing because I just got a buch of new tropical seeds in another trade. Can't wait to start sowing!!)
    Super cute bird house plant stake.
    Daffodil Salome bulbs (can I plant these in the spring or should I wait until fall?)
    Girlfriends every day thoughts calendar (sweet)
    bookmark (can't have too many of these, I read all the time)
    Garden hanging decoration (very pretty!!)
    Robin garden decoration (My new garden critter)
    Seeds (I'll have to look some of these up):
    Columbine single red, yellow marguerite, fuschia astilbe, orange poppies, zinnias, orange butterfly weed, sweet william, annual cut flower mixture, 4 o'clocks, love lies bleeding, anise hyssop.

Thank you so much for such a fun box Deb!

Count me in for the April swap for sure...I can't wait to start trading plants again!!!

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!
    Amy A-z

• dieg01991
    15 years ago

Thanks for copying and pasting my post for me Maryanne!

• mellen
    15 years ago

Amy/dieg0,
    Please accept my sincere apologies for not posting earlier thatn this what you had sent to me. Life has been rather hectic the past few days.
    Amy sent the most wonderful and thoughtful gifts:

10 LARGE mixed glad bulbs
    Beautiful bird notecards
    Ceramic leaf with a ceramic butterfly on it-the butterfly has a tiny hole in it into which you put sticks of incense-there were incense sticks with it, too--DARling!
    Hummingbird pot stick
    Ladybug that you put on the edge of a pot-I LOVE it!
    Numerous seeds-shasta daisies, goblin gaillardia, marigolds, bi-colored black-eyes susans, chinese lanterns, petunia mix, lamb's ear, and 4 o'clocks. A very nice variety!
    Roosting pocket for the birds in the shape of an acorn. Amy, I have been eyeing these for this spring but had not purchased one, as yet. THANK you!

Amy, thank you again and again for the super gifts!

Hubby is headed to Morton, MN, today for another week of classes. JackPot Junction! I couldn't go this time due to work. But that may change in a year or so. :)

Mary Ellen

• margaret_2007
    15 years ago

Hi, Ladies-I think it is one of our favorite Hostesses birthday today & we wouldn't want to miss it.

Handwaty>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEANNE

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Margaret. I had a wonderful day! Just me and my husband and the pets but Mother Nature treated me nicely, too - a beautiful sunny day with a nice breeze and all the spring flowers are in bloom. Even the days of rain that came before were a blessing - less pollen in the air than usual and the plants are sprouting up and growing like crazy.
    Jeanne

• wynative
    15 years ago

Jeanne,

Glad to hear your day was good :) I am late sending Cindys package out but with any 'good' luck I will have it out by this friday. I will post the conformation # to her and let you know.

Marie
    PS what do you call your doggy sitting business? My sister run's a rescue for Golden's in Colorado and it is getting big enough for a special name - just looking for a few idea's...

• Frances Coffill
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday Jeanne! I am glad that you had a good doy for it!!!

The rain was a rare treat but the 'bounty' was becoming a bit wearisome.... Glad for some sunshine to enjoy all of the GREEEENNNN!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

• missg
    15 years ago

Hi Wynative, sorry I did not post the Delivery Confirmation
    before now. I had minor surgery, and was kind of out of it. You may have all ready received your package.
    The C.D.N. is 0308 2040 0001 0804 9735.
    I hope you enjoy the package.
    Gale

• alwaysagarden
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday Jeanne!

Cindy : )

• remy_gw
    15 years ago

Jeanne,
    Sorry I wasn't around yesterday!

Remy

• drgulley
    15 years ago

Glad to hear you had a good birthday Jeanne! It was beautiful here yesterday. I got out and worked in the yard all afternoon.

Dianne

• earthlydelights
    15 years ago

Hope your birthday was filled with much happiness, Jeanne.

Maryanne

• wynative
    15 years ago

Thanks for letting me know Gail - I will go to PO today :)
    Marie

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I think eveyone has now received. If not, please let me know and I will follow up and check on things.
    It was lots of fun!
    Jeanne

• wynative
    15 years ago

The previous post didn't take - Sorry!!

Gail,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful box : ) Wow - I love all the seeds that you sent!

10 packages - poppys, cleome, cosmos, morning glorys, celosia & cosmos
    2 boxes - Impatiens and Wildflower mix
    All the seeds are great as my new place needs help bad - lots of weeds :( These will help so much with that.

Gail also send:
    2 very pretty plant hooks - these are perfect for hanging bird houses from my tree's
    A cute little pottery frog that you fill with water to help water plants
    A 'wipe your paws' puppy plaque/stepping stone
    And.... A RAIN GAUGE! I love the little birds on it. I was just looking for one and this one is perfect!

Oh, all of this came with a red cloth type shopping bag - thanks! My sister has been after me to get on, instead of always using the plastic ones at the store LOL

Marie

• missg
    15 years ago

Marie, It makes me fell good to know you will enjoy
    your package.
    Gale