Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
NEW: kid 's swap

Posted by micyrey 5b (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 15, 07 at 8:01

hello
no I'm not talking about trading kids.
my son Timmy (4 1/2years old)likes to garden and he is always asking me about the boxes and all the goodies I get in the mail.
I think it would be fun for other gardeners kids to all trade gift boxes, they could contain garden art, easy to grow seeds or bulbs, kids tools, and so on. I think some of the kids would have fun picking out stuff to send to their buddy.
If interested please post some info on you kid(s)
name, age, gender, and interests.
this wont be a secreat swap and I think it would be great to send a photo of the child sending the box in it.
All boxes should be sent priority with delivery confirmation.
I'll take sign up till march 30th I'll post buddies on the 31st. Boxes should be sent by april 10th.
If I have forgotten anything let me know, please post any questions you have.
michelle

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: NEW: kid 's swap

OK I'll start
Timothy is 4 1/2 years old, he loves digging in the garden and watering the plants (and dog). he likes bold colors orange is one of his fav. colors. he also likes windchimes, frogs, turtles,and bugs.
michelle

o

Michelle,
What a great idea! I am teaching an after school garden workshop at a local elementary school starting in April, this would be a great idea for my kids to at the school to do. I don't have any children at home but I commend you getting your son involved in such a wonderful healthy hobby.

It would be great if GW started an area for kids who garden to share with one another. I would love to be able to pass the site onto my kids and their parents if something got up and running by then. It's nice when kids have a healthy, safe place on the web to share.

Hope this is a hugs success for you.
Susan in NC

o

My daughter is 12 and loves to garden. If she isn't too old she would love to participate. She has her own garden where she grows veggies she likes and flowers and herbs. Sometimes she gets the urge to weed too! Let me know if she is in the appropriate age range please.

Melissa

o

hello
melissa, no kids are too old, we would love to have you guys join.
they will love this
michelle

o

I'd like to join too! My daughter is 5 years old and loves to help me dig in the dirt. She likes all kinds of plants & her favorite color is pink.

o

This is a great idea. Count my grandson, Dillon, 7 yrs old. And my granddaughter, Marissa, 13.
They both love it when they can work in the garden or my small greenhouse with me.
You can contact me at cathysteve98@gmail.com

o

hello
I'm so happy you all like the idea.
so far we have
micyrey - Timothy
marozeckinj - girl
lunamoon - girl
cathys1951 - Dillon
cathys1951 - Marissa
thats great, if there is an odd number Timmy and I will sent two.
have a great day I'll check back later
michelle

o

My daughter (age 5) would like to participate in the kids' swap. She's my little garden helper, and has helped me winter sow (she grew bunny tails grass last year). She's got her own pot of daylily seedlings growing on a windowsill right now.

Her favorite colors are pink and purple. Her favorite animals are cats and elephants. She likes summer bulbs (her aunt sent her some asiatic lily bulbs two years ago, and she loves having her flowers bloom each summer). We don't have a veggie garden right now - flower bulbs, plants, or seeds would work best, or any little kid garden tools or garden books, garden crafts, etc. If you want to include any kind of sweet treat, our daugher is allergic to the food dye red 40 and to chocolate/cocoa butter.

She is VERY excited to get to participate in a swap of her own. Thank you for suggesting and hostessing such a great idea!

Laurel

o

marozeckiNJ girl's name is Shelby and she is so glad she isn't too old!

Thanks
Melissa

o

hi everyone
we have 6 swapers already, it will help if everyone can post names so I can keep track better.
timmy is getting very excited he keeps asking me to check the computer.
later everyone
michelle

o

My daughter is Juliana. Thanks!

Laurel

o

If it won't mess things up by having an odd number my dauaghter Hannah age 8 would love to join in.

Thanks,
Jennifer

o

hello
here is our list now
1- Timmy
2- Shelby
3- Lunamoon
4- Dillon
5- Marissa
6- Juliana
7- Hannah
this is looking so good, we still have lots of time for more sign ups too.
timmy was thrilled last night, his zinnias are comming up.
I'll up date again later
michelle

o

I just explained this to my daughters (10 & 4) and they would love to do it. They are going to share a box. Thanks!

Paula

o

My daughter's name is Kira.

o

Ok count us in. My 5 y.o.dtr loves to get mail. And is obsessed with seeds. (Like her mother) Her name is Maya. Any garden ornaments, kids gardening supplies, garden related stickers, books, crafts, and summer gear in general. (sunglasses, bubbles etc...) She is also a chocolate fiend, and loves bubblegum. Looking forward to the swap!
Monica/monipsych

o

Oh no - I will NOT participate in this!
LOL..........yeah right. If my daughter sees this posting she will be jumping up and down to be a part of it.
DD is lovingly know as "my trusty garden assistant". She winter sows, is a perfectionist when it comes to seed collecting and loves all things floral.

So the details:
Soren (girl) age 5
Fav color - yellow
Favorites - butterflies, ladybugs, dragonflies
We have a large garden bed devoted completely to butterfly attracting/host plants
She has flower beds in her play area surrounded by handpainted rocks (so EVERY color combination possible is there!) Sometimes there are more "things" (spinners, stakes, garden critters) than flowers!
We had tomatoes last year (a first) and she was thrilled with growing things to eat.

o

Hi'I would love to sign up my 2 grandsons. Grayson age 3 1/2 and brother Jacob age 5. They love to garden-- last year had a garden area of their own where an above ground pool had been ( things were going well until we had so much rain that it flooded out) they love the sunflowers - pumpkins and bulbs. They are always helping me (whether I need it or not) in the garden. They were so excited to watch the butterfly plants have the caterpillers on them and later see the butterflies flying around. They would love any childrens gardening items- watering cans- windchimes- shovels etc. thanks clay_lady

o

This is getting so exciting as it grows and grows. It is getting hard to hold Shelby back, everyone she reads she figures out what she can send them! WE have had a discussion about how it works and she is still ready to go!

o

My niece ,Tara (12), wants to join.
She wants to do a butterfy or fairy garden this summer.

o

My two girls would love to join in. Rhiannon has already been outside planting seeds, and she has to water them everyday. I know that it will be some time before they get out:)

Here is the scoop

Rhiannon will be 4 in June
Loves veggies and fruits.
Has a pet caterpillar and loves butterflies
loves just about anything

Peyton will be 2 in July
Loves to play in the dirt and eat the dirt:)
Loves helping sister play in the garden
likes all kinds of flowers

Let me know the details. We participated in one of these last year. Rhiannon has already wanted to help me package seeds to give to her friends, can't figure out that all her friends around here don't have gardens LOL

Stacie

o

wow we are growing by leaps
here is the updated list
1- Timmy
2- Shelby
3- Lunamoon
4- Dillon
5- Marissa
6- Juliana
7- Hannah
8- pajohnso - two girls will share one box
9- Maya
10- Soren
11- Grayson
12- Jacob
13- Tara
14- Rhiannon
15- Peyton
I think this is everyone please let me know if I missed anyone.
michelle

o

My son is 5 and his name is Wayne...
My daughter is 4 and her name is Paris..
My other daughter is only one.

They enjoy things that get BIG. They planted sunflowers last year and got excited they got so big. We like trying to grow pumpkins but did not have much luck with them last yar. We have a teepee in our yard to grown vine plants like cucumbers on.

They are facinated by butterfiles and frogs.

They would enjoy sharing items. Thanks for thinking of this and getting the kids more involved.

o

This is a great idea count my girls in

Kelsie - 11 years old - has her own worm farm (of course mostly used for fishing) - she is into cacti and succs - clean air plants - this year she learned winter sowing and has 3 large pots of columbine, foxglove, and heuchera started outside and she has a tray of hosta and siberian iris started in the kitchen - she likes to make a bean teepee in the summer - hates the color pink - is very into art and jewerly making - has a pet russian dwarf hamster

Cheryl - 10 years old - has a worm farm - likes monarch butterflies - she has her own orchid that has bloomed for her the last 2 years - she likes to grow watermelon, pumpkins, gourds and sunflowers -

The girls like to build bat and butterfly and bird houses They want to build and try a cold frame this year and hope someday I will turn the wood shed into a greenhouse

They have been biten by the gardening bug which is a good thing because without them it would be impossible to water all of our plants

My son is just starting with a diffenbachia and a spider plant hopefully he will like it

o

hello everyone
here is the updated list
1- Timmy
2- Shelby
3- Lunamoon
4- Dillon
5- Marissa
6- Juliana
7- Hannah
9- Maya
10- Soren
11- Grayson
12- Jacob
13- Tara
14- Rhiannon
15- Peyton
16- wayne
17- paris
18- kelsie
19- cheryl
after we close sign ups I'll post everyones pals and you all can get in touch and send addresses.
I'll keep track of who has sent and receved so please make sure and post.
thanks michelle

o

I have 2 kids that would like to join.
Kayla age 9 and Kev age 5.
We can send 2 boxes or share a box which ever is easiest.
Do we have to send seeds or can we send pieces of plants?
Kathi

o

My daughter (Juliana) would like to trade with a girl close to her age, if possible. She's 5, and very excited about doing a swap of her own.

Thanks!

Laurel

o

I showed the post to the girls last night and they have already started planing what is going into the boxes. They cant wait to ship

o

hello
this is going great.
laurelin - that's no problem we have plenty girls her age.

kboyette - it will be fine eather way but it might be nice for them to have their own box, but that means they will have to send one each. let me know if you want them to share or not.
and you can send seeds, plants, bulbs, tools, books(age appropriat), and garden ornaments.

Timmy can't wait to start shopping eather

thanks for making this a great swap
michelle

o

Okay I cant resist letting my two get in on the fun. I asked them if they wanted to and they wanted to go direcly out in the yrad and get ideas then go to the store..lol They can do 2 boxes or just one either way is fine.

Specifics:
Tony is 9 years old (10 next month)
His favorite things are Frogs, dragonflies & Carnivorous plants ..lol
Favorite color is orange
He works out in the yard with us and does alt of planting to.. Hes always reminding me what I forgot to do.

Tristen just turned 5
She loves butterflies, dragonflies and anything daisies
Her favorite colors are purple & pink
She helps with anything she can in the garden and is always under my heals when Im working asking for jobs to help..

Right now they are both thrilled to see all the new growth comming up on plants and they have even helped me start a few trays of seeds so this is great fun for them.
Thanks
Donna

o

hello
well sign ups are over in 9 days, so if there are any special requests let me know, and for the people with 2 children signed up please let me know if you have decided to do two boxes or if they will share so I know how to pair them all up.
here is the updated list
1- Timmy
2- Shelby
3- Juliana
4- Dillon
5- Marissa
6- Juliana
7- Hannah
9- Maya
10- Soren
11- Grayson
12- Jacob
13- Tara
14- Rhiannon
15- Peyton
16- Wayne
17- Paris
18- Kelsie
19- Cheryl
20- Kayla
21- Kev
22- Tony
23- Tristen

Pajohnso what are your girls names? I'd like to post them, do they still want to share a box?
like I posted earlier if we don't have equal numbers we'll send to two.

by for now
michelle

o

My two can do seperate boxes if that helps.. Either way is fine though they would like a box each or together.. Just let me know which..
Donna

o

Hi! My daughter Cheyenne is 10, and would love to participate in this. She loves gardening as much as I do. She likes just about anytpe of flower, and was thrilled when we had grew our own veggies a few years ago. She is intersted in sunflowers that you can eat the seeds. She likes butterflys, animals, and soccer! She also likes arts and crafts.

o

hello
welcome cheyenne
we have been getting the planters ready, and moving some plants in to timmys garden. but he mostly wants to grow tomatoes to feed the chickens, last year he kept stealing all the cherrys and would sneek them to our hens.
so this year he will grow his own, and he can feed them all of his.
he could use a baseball cap for working out side. hint hint:)
feel free to post hints if you have not already.
see ya michelle

o

Megin (12) would like to be included!

She is interested in the following:

Cherry or Strawberry Tree or any fast growing blooming Tree- for patio shade in her Secret Fairy Garden
tulips
moss roses
tall lilys
carnivorous plants - fly's are her worst enemy's
any thing for her Secret Fairy Garden.

Her favorite color (this week) is Pink.

Thanks for hosting Michelle!
Marie

o

Shelby has an "S" garden. It is shaped like an "s" and only contains plants that start with "S". Although she has all of her other plants all over my garden! She has also been known to rename plants to begin with the letter s (like sbachelor buttons) so she can plant them. She likes all colors, even black! She is always losing her garden gloves!*hint* shes a ladies size small or the biggest kids sized you can find

Shelby also has type 1 diabetes, so please don't send candy, this time of year is overwhelming for her. She can have and enjoys sugarless gum, so that's ok if you want to send her a treat.

Thanks!
Melissa

o

My girls are Abigail (10) and Alena (4). Alena loves peas, she loves to pick and eat them right out of the garden, and her favorite color is pink. Abigail's favorite color is also pink. They both love fairies for the garden or any animal things, kitties/puppies/bunnies and such, and they will share a box. Thanks!

o

FUN!
My son's name is James. He'll be 3 soon. He loves to play in the garden with me and is amazed that seeds make plants. He has a few pots that i let him sprinkle seeds in...mainly because I got a little tired of him digging up my tulips!
He would have loads of fun sending and recieving seeds along with a picture.
What a great idea. Please count us in so my little man can have "compooter buddies" too.
Thanks!
Sara

o

Thsis is going to be sooo much fun for us too.. LOL My kids have already got me out shopping and I dont know what we are looking for.. I keep telling them just a few more days then we will know what to buy..They are so excited.
Donna
( Tristen & Tony )

o

Michelle~ You don't have us included in your last list of players. We'd still like to play!

o

hello everyone

this is how I have the list in my book please let me know if I forgot any one else.

1- Timmy
2- Shelby
3- Kira ( sorry :)
4- Dillon
5- Marissa
6- Juliana
7- Hannah
8- pajohnso - Abigail & Alena, girls will share one box
9- Maya
10- Soren
11- Grayson
12- Jacob
13- Tara
14- Rhiannon
15- Peyton
16- Wayne
17- Paris
18- Kelsie
19- Cheryl
20- Kayla
21- Kev
22- Tony
23- Tristen
24- Cheyenne
25- Megan
26- James

sorry about skiping Kira I had her in my book though.

I will post the swap list friday night, I may be too buisy on sat.
your friend
michelle

o

Hannah is already signed up but I thought I would let you know some specifics.

She HATES chocolate (how could anyone hate chocolate)
Loves Jolly Ranchers

Favorite color is blue

Keeps asking me for veenus fly trap seeds. Do they even have seeds????

Would love to grow mini carrots and spinach for her famous spinach dip.

Loves butterflies and her bedroom is pink and purple with butterflies.

o

If it isn't too late I would like to jump in on this. My kids will share a box.

Scoutt-7 years old has a zoo themed garden. all the plants are animal named. She loves garden tools for digging and anything related to animals. She is my tomboy and doesn't care for girly things. She likes bubblegum as a treat. She is looking for any plants with crocodile in the name to put in her memorial garden to Steve Irwin.

Sebastian-5 years old-he has a sensory garden. Loves anything like garden bells, chimes, gazing balls or other neat things like spinners. Any plants that would be neat to touch, look at,eat, smell, or make some movement like grasses. He hates all candy and treats, but loves red ring pops. Those are the only treat he likes.The candy rings that you put on your finger-the rings only. He is very particular..lol. He loves to plant things and play in the yard. Likes to catch butterflies and dig in the dirt.
Both my kids love books and just anything outdoorsy. They love being outside.

Thanks~Heather

o

hello
heather you made it in under the wire, we are glad to have you. I will be posting the sending to list tonight.
if I make any mistakes on the list please let me know, when ever I try to work on the list Timmy needs something or just wants to talk and talk and talk, he is my little chattering monkey.
we wanted to plant some seeds today but it looks to be rained out, oh well maybe tomarrow.
michelle

o

I'm so glad I saw this... just in time! I have three boys, they'll share a box. Their ages are 10, 8 and 6. They love rocks, anything disgusting and slimy, loud, weird, etc. Typical boys. They like lemon and chocolate scented herbs, and the like. They grow flowers and herbs mostly. Books and science are also faves! They're homeschooled and most of our gardening is .linked into their homeschool work.Just mre reasons to play in the yard at 11 am.

o

hello
well its time to post the trade list.
herbal I already made the trade list so I'll drop in my younger son Jeremy he is only 1 1/2 but he loves playing with buckets, sprinklers, balls, any sand box toys, bug catching supplies and other backyard toys ,things for him to do when timmy and I work in the garden. please let me know your boys names?

1- Timmy will send to Jacob
2- Shelby will send to Tara
3- Kira will send to Maya
4- Dillon will send to Tony
5- Marissa will send to Megan
6- Juliana will send to Kira
7- Hannah will send to Shelby
8- pajohnso - Abigail & Alena, send to Scoutt and Sabastion
** will share one box **
9- Maya will send to Soren
10- Soren will send to Rhiannah
11- Grayson will send to James
12- Jacob will send to Wayne
13- Tara will send to Cheryl
14- Rhiannon will send to Tristen
15- Peyton will send to Paris
16- Wayne will send to Grayson
17- Paris will send to Juliana
18- Kelsie will send to Cheyenne
19- Cheryl will send to Hannah
20- Kayla will send to Peyton
21- Kev will send to Dillon
22- Tony will send to Timmy
23- Tristen will send to Kayla
24- Cheyenne will send to Marissa
25- Megan will send to Kelsie
26- James will send to Kev
27- Scoutt and Sabastian will send to Abigail and Alena
** will share box **
28- Herbal # boys will send to Jeremy
**will share box **
29- Jeremy will send to Herbal

If I have made any errors please let me know.
e-mail your buddies and send your address. please post when you send and receve your boxes. I will keep track that everyone gets their box.
finaly I can tell timmy he can start picking out gifts.

lets make this a great swap
michelle

o

hello again
Herbal, clay_lady, and Ladybarber101 you have mail.
I sent address to those that need it.
I realy hope I did'nt get anyones names spelled wrong, I'm terrable at typing
michelle

o

Thanks, Michelle! You've been wonderfully organized and on top of everything for this swap. My daughter is so excited, she can hardly stand it. This will be fun.

Laurel

o

Thanks Michelle!
Shelby already has Tara's information and is gathering items for her box as we speak. She stayed up last night until the list was posted. I think she asked me to check again to see if it was posted every 5 minutes! She is looking forward to sending her box on Monday morning.
Thanks for putting this swap together!
Melissa

o

We are excited to go shopping as well. Although I've been stashing stuff for a week in hopes we would be paired with another little girl. Thank you ! You did a GREAT job! One for Maya, one for our swap buddy, two for Maya etc...... :)
Monica

o

hi
timmy was very excited to go shopping this morning and he helped pick out stuff for jeremy's buddies too.
we will be packing the boxes and send them on tuesday.
timmy kept wanting to pick out stuff for himself too, it was hard for him to get things for someone else and not for him. but it is a great lesson on giving to others.
michelle

o

According to my e-mail Jacob will be sending to Timmy. Just wanted to make sure-- that is the address we have. The kids can't wait. Already getting the boxes together.

o

I agree this is going to be a great swap thank you for organzing it all for us..
Tony is steady writing down ideas and ready to shop/
Tristen is still waiting for Kayla to send her wish list but definately ready to go..

Clay Lady it looks like your son is supposed to send to
12- Jacob will send to Wayne
Maybe something has changed... I dunno

HappY Gardening All
Donna, Tristen & Tony

o

hello
clay lady jacob is to send to wayne
timmy will send to jacob
thanks for checking I may have sent you the wrong e mail
michelle

o

My sons are Taufeeq 10, Jameel 8 and Ameen 6. I haven't received any email yet, I hope it's not going into spam or something, can you please try to resend it to me?

o

Michelle, I will send a box to herbal's boys so they may join the swap. I don't mind sending 2 boxes instead of the one. I can have my daughter send them a box since that is right up her alley being a tomboy and all. Those are exactly the types of things she likes.

pajohnso-I emailed you earlier. Did you get my email. If it is alright with you just send to my son Sebastian so that Herbal's boys may join in also.

Michelle and Herbal I will send you each an email.~Heather

o
RE: NEW: oops my bad

Ok I just saw that you were sending a box to herbals boys Michelle. Too early for me. I still wouldn't mind though sending to them if you would like us to. That way you wouldn't have to put your one year old in the swap. Totally up to you. Just drop me an email if you need us to.

pajohnso sorry for the confusion. I thought that herbals boys didn't have a partner and then later realized michelle was going to send another box. Now see this is what happens when you don't have coffee in your system this early in the morning. Now if Michelle wishes us to send then it will change to just my son, but if she is sending then it will stay the same to both my kids.

Really hope I didn't confuse things. I am going to get some coffee now..............

o

Hi, I did not receive an email for address and such.. :(
Thanks

o

To my swapper and swapee :)

Maya and Rhiannon

I sent out an email to both moms so want you to know. I am having problem RECEIVING emails from GW friends so not sure if you are too.

o

hello
Scouttiegirl - you can send a box to Herbal's boys from scoutt, thanks for sending to two.
herbal your boys will send to scoutt
sabastion will send to abigail and alena
abigail and alena will send to sabastion
dose this sound right to everyone

If some of you can't get a hold of your buddys let me know.
some servers are not very compatable.

michelle

o

I am emailing both my swap partners now. Please let me know if you don't get my emails.
Herbal: my daughter Scoutt will be sending to your boys. She is just like them, likes everything you mentioned:slim, bugs, dirt, ect...

Paula I will email you again. Just my son Sebastian will be sending to you, so you only need to send for him now and not my daughter. We went out yesterday to get stuff for your girls. He had fun picking it out. Going back out again today to get a few more things and then will post when we send. I need an addy from you though. Not sure if your getting my emails so post if you don't get one.

o

Hello all,

Just sent emails to Rhiannon and Peyton's partners, both who is sending to them and who they are sending too.

It may be a week before we get a box in the mail. We are in the middle of a kitchen redo and things are pretty crazy around here.

Stacie

o

hello
we wont worry too much about the send date, send as soon as you can, we all have thing that need to be done and come up out of know where.
this should be fun not stress
michelle

o

HI Michelle,

upon reading the post i see that we are too late. Are there any stragglers out there that my daughter Rowan could swap with? i sent you an email already

PLease let me know! Thanks, adn this is such a great idea, i really wish i had seen it before!

o

hello
rowansgrowin - sorry we have everyone paired up, but if anyone wants to sent out two or if anyone not already in this swap wants to trade with Rowan please post here.
michelle

o

rowan we could send another box and I need to get cheyenne and hannahs addys I sent an email through gw already but no response yet so thought I would post. we can be emailed at lhmkc@yahoo.com or mustang06@frontiernet.net

o

To STACIE (girlsingardens)

Apparently GW email isn't going through. I sent you one - don't think you got it. I didn't get anything from you either.

so email me at fgirl21@hotmail.com

Michelle

o

hi, i need to get an address for Marissa. and also, maybe an idea of likes/needs/wants. thank you

tgraham73@aol.com

o

Hello again Everyone

We are getting things toegther quickly but so far I havent recieved any emails from tony or tristens swap partners for the address.. I emailedthrough gW but havent heard if they recieved them or not.

Kaylas mom I need your address and a list of what she likes..

HappY Gardening
Donna

o

Shelby sent her box to Tara this morning, hopefully she will have it before the weekend. We have not heard from her swapper either, could be gw please send an email to marozecki@comcast.net for her address. Thanks
Melissa

o

hello
ladybarber - I'm sending timmy's address again if it dose not go through this time I'll send it a diffrent way.
thanks michelle

o

I have resent emails to the girls sending Peyton and Rhiannon boxes. Could the mommies of the girls that are going to receive their boxes please email me. I haven't heard from any of them yet.

Stacie

o

Lunamoon, I have Kira's box ready to go. Somehow I can't find my original email with Kira's information - could you please send me your address again? Thank you!

Laurel

o

hello
lhmkc I sent you an e-mail please let me know if you don't get it.
sweetkittne51 needs your address.
thanks michelle

o

I'm late as well, but I saw something.

Rowansgrowin - I would be interested in setting a swap with you on the side, and I'm sending an email. :)

I think it'd be entertaining for our Rowans to share boxes - although mine's a boy. ;)

Thoughts?

o

lhmkc & Kelie,

Megin will be gone for Easter but we will send you box out next week!

Marie

o

hello
Cheysmom - have you receved your address yet?

lhmkc - thanks for the e-mail I sent the address on to sweetkitten- I sent e-mail to cheyenne, let me know if they send you there addy, or I can try sending the mail a diffrent way- and did you get hannahs addy yet?

ladybarber -did you get timmys address yet? I sent it yesterday

sweetkitten - let me know if you don't get the e-mail I sent at about 12:45pm

isan't e-mail s'posed to be an easy way to communicate?

we sent timmy's box to jacob this morning
DC# 0306 3030 0003 1292 7241

please post when you get it
thanks michelle

o

we have cheyennes addy but not hannahs

o

Monica~ Can you please send me your address so I can get Maya's box out? I sent you an email a few days ago but sometimes the ones through GW don't go through.....

o
address

Laurel~ I sent you an email with our address. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Jenell

o

Myohmy, could you please send me paris's information and address. I have sent 4 emails not through garden web and 2 through garden web so don't know how else to contact you. Please let me know what Paris is interested in and also her address.

I did get Tristan's information this afternoon.

Stacie

o

Herbal-could you please email me with your boys address. We have a box that is almost set to go out from Scoutt.

o

Hi Lunamoon,

I don't know what's up with the email lately - I haven't received your address yet, even though you sent it yesterday. It sounds like others are having trouble with email too. Would you please try to send it again? My address is: laurelin3@verizon.net, just in case you need it again. Technology is great - when it works. . . .

Laurel

o

Well, I have not received any emails at all yet from anyone regarding this swap. Good thing I checked the thread lol. Here is my email address since gardenweb is not forwarding any to me.

myohhmy@comcast.net

I have emailed my info to both people to send to and to receive from. hope they receive it!

o

myohmy,

That is the email address that i have been sending emails to you at. I sent the first through gardenweb and the others I sent directly from yahoo to the myohmy@comcast.net address. I still haven't received an email from you. Please try my email address it is girlsingardens@yahoo.com

Stacie

o

hello
it seems like a lot of people are haveing e-mail problems.
I seem to get most of my mail so if you want to send me addresses I can try to get them where they belong.
don't send to me through GW send to micyrey72@earthlink.net.
please put your childs name in the subject, and I will try help everyone get there address.
michelle

o
RE: NEW: kid 's swap got my information

Michele,

Just wanted you to know that I just got Paris's information for the swap. I have made contact with both of the girls partners and have sent their information to their partners. Hope that makes sense.

Since there seems to be some confusion with emails and such, it might make it easier to post a list of all that have made contact and those that still need to make contact. I know that some have already mailed, but others still don't have the information that they need.

Stacie

o

I need Shelby's address so Hannah can mail her package.

Thanks,

Jennifer

o

I need Shelby's address so Hannah can mail her package.

Thanks,

Jennifer

o

Rowansgrowin: I've tried sending email, I don't think it's working for me either. Here's hoping you see this, I'll check back. :(

o

hello
jenntongrows - I sent you shelby's address, so did her mom.
please let me know if you got these or not.

everyone, please let me know if you have still not receved your buddies address.

if you can't get in touch with them let me know I'll try.

thanks michelle

o

I have not gotten in touch with herbal yet for her address and to give her mine. I sent a few emails but haven't heard anything back yet.

o

hello
herbal I sent you mail please post if you are getting your messages.
thanks michelle

o

gw mail and comcast are both crappy! I hope that Jennifer got my email or Michelle's if not please email me at work, third times a charm right??? The email is mrozecki@bsamail.org. I "should" be able to send it from there if the other two haven't gotten thru. Please let me know.

Melissa

o

Laurel~ I just sent you another email with our info. Let me know if you didn't get it.

I still need info for monipsych's daughter Maya.

o

I am trying to get the address for James- but I haven't gotten a reply . thanks clay_lady

o

I have still not received any info for Marissa. my email is tgraham73@aol.com. Thanks

o

Lunamoon,

YES! I got the address, and Kira's box is on it's way right now. The DC# is 0304 3490 0003 1077 6971. Happy Easter!

Laurel (and Juliana)

o

Lunamoon.....I have tried the GW e-mail several times and it's obviously not going through. If you can e-mail me at monicaandmarty@gmail.com I'll send you our addy.
T.Y.
Monica

o

Dillon's Mom please email me so I can send you Tonys address.. I cant find your post and have tried to email you through GW with no response..

Donna & Tony
Ladybarber101@hotmail.com

o

hello
rowansgrowin, issol, and cathys1951.
I have sent you mail please post if you are not getting e-mails.
thanks michelle

o

hello
I sent some more address to people, but I'm a little confused tonight, so please post tomarrow if anyone still dose not have their buddies address, or if your buddy dose not have yours.
we'll get everything strait one way or another.
good night everyone
michelle

o

Tara's box should arrive today, I hope it isn't too cold! It's in the 20s here this morning and they are calling for a "White Easter". Shorts for Christmas and long johns for Easter What's wrong with this picture??
Have a Happy Easter everyone!

Melissa

o

silverwind---

i just got an email from michelle---i did not realize i made it for the trade...i thought i totally missed the boat on that!

please email me---i tried to email you but it may not have gotten through as well...

querul at hotmail.com

talk to you soon!!!

o

we did receive the address we needed. thank you

o

oh vey my brain! I forgot to post....

A box for Rhiannon went out on 4/3!

o

Both Tony & Tristens Bocxes will go out on Monday morning,,,,
My in-laws just left so its time to get back on track..

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter Holiday!
Donna

o

cheyenne and hannas boxes will mail on Monday and Hanna will be getting a second box we got snow and cannot harvest VFT so we will send her one shortly when the snow is gone again I hope a plant is ok we are out of seeds ours are started already
Heather Kelsie and Cheryl

o

Waynes box went out Friday--- but I still do not have James address. Everything is ready. clay_lady

o

Hey guys...sorry I havent been available. I emailed Clay_Lady with my address. Have yet to get another address and child in return...probably because I JUST sent ours to clay_lady :)...anywhoo, just wanted to post and let you guys know that you ARE getting through to my inbox, but i just wasnt able to check it.

o

hello
sara, james's buddy is kev, you can contact him through kboyelle. she will send you the address.
michelle

o

Hello all:)

We have had the most crazy weather, we have had rain and snow all week last week and more of the same this week. Add to that they showed up to paint our kitchen and bathroom this morning makes it crazy around here. I hope to get a box out this week, I may have to send some plants later if it snows like it says that it is supposed to. Sorry about the wait, not much I can do, Mother nature won't listen to me.

Stacie

o

we are sending marissa's box out wednesday

o

lhmkc & Kelsie,

We will be sending the box out on Wednesday. Sorry about the delay but have to finish a few things up.

Marie & Megin

o

Rowansgrowin: I have sent an email, but haven't seen anything since. I'll be re-sending it this afternoon just in case, but wanted to post as well. :(

o

fgirl21,

Hoping that you see this, I sent an email yesterday but haven't heard back yet. I was hoping that you have delivery confirmation number for the box for Rhiannon. I know that it was sent on 4-3 and it still isn't here:( (Not your fault LOL) That way I can check it out. I am going out of town for a couple of days while they finish the painting, the girls are already at my folks. So wanted to have the neighbor watch out for the box while we are gone.

Stacie

o

marie and megin np on the delay will post when it gets here if I dont end up in hospital I am so sick but Kelsie will be so excited to get mail I just hopes she brings all of the mail home when the box comes lol she may just open it at po out of excitment

o

Hi, I received Wayne's box! Not opening it until we get paris's so we can open them at the same time.

I have not received any replys to my emails for

Here is my email address since gardenweb is not forwarding any to me. I double checked the address gardenweb has and it is listed correctly.

Here are the delivery confiramtion numbers. I will send when this week....
Wayne will send to Grayson 0306 2400 0001 2541 5759
Paris will send to Juliana

********JULIANA******** PLEASE I STILL NEED YOUR MAILING ADDRESS! PLEASE CONTACT ME. myohhmy@comcast.net

o

Still have not heard from jentongrows/Hannah to know if email with Shelby's address was ever received. Please post either way so she can stop assaulting our poor mailman everyday! LOL

o

Myohmy,

Sent you an email a few minutes ago, hope that you get it LOL. I can't believe the email problems that we are having this swap time. I have Paris's box ready to go, will send after you get email and had a couple questions.

Stacie

fgirl,

I talked to PO and they haven't seen a package for Rhiannon yet. Please let me know how it was shipped so that we can track it. It has been 8 days since you said it was sent, and I am getting nervous ( have had some UPS issues in the last month, so get nervous easily)

Stacie

o

Due to health issue (mine) Tara's box will be sent late.
Sorry Cheryl.

o

sweet kitten dont worry about it it is the time of the year Cheryl missed a week of school last week because of this bug going around now I have it twice as bad as she did so understood

o

I got boxes oing out today for Timmy & kayla both. I have been out of work sick with a serious case of the stomache yucks.. The entire family seems to have came down with a virus but the boxes are on the way...

Michelle I got the birdhouses they are beautiful.. Your irises also went out today!

Timmy
Delivery Confirmation™Number: 0103 8555 7498 7924 1976

Kayla
Delivery Confirmation™ Number: 0103 8555 7499 1069 9339

Happy Gardening All
Donna, Tony & Tristen

o

Girlsingardens~

SORRY! Haven't been online much lately. I just sent you an email....

o

Jacob recived his package and was so excited--- What wonderful gifts he received. Thanks so much for the great fun time Jacob had. There were bug and lizards that the boys were throwing on the ceiling because they would stick there. All kinds of garden stuff. Cool swap

o

lhmkc & Kelsie,

Here is the conformation #0306 2400 0001 8224 0776

and please feel better so that you can share in her excitment!

Marie

o

James's package went out today CONFIRMATION NO 03060320000370441832.

o

hello
myohhmy - I sent you juliana's address please let me know if you still have not receved it.

donna - glade you liked the birdhouses, I just love making them.

if anyone has still not receved their address please e-mail me and I'll do what I can.

clay_lady - I'm happy jacob liked the gifts and I loved the picks you sent, Timmy also likes to toss the bugs and snakes on the celing. hopfully it will warm up soon and jacob will be able to play outside with his goodies.

be back later michelle

o

Megin and Tony's boxes will be going out on Monday. The grandkids didn't get to come over this past weekend, but will be here Sat and will get there boxes ready for a Monday shipment.
Be patience kids they are coming.
Marissa and Dillon

o

OOPS! Sorry Marissa is here now and Megins box is going out today (FRI). But Dillon will be sending to Tony on Monday.......

o

I am sorry about the delay, but Cheyenne will be sending out Marissa's box next week

o

Kelsie recd Megins box today

she got

3 flower cross stitch kits
a beaded angel ornament
wood windchime kit
seeds sunflowers and green beans 'just like we used to grow'
5 cacti
please tell megin that Kelsie said her box was hot rod sweet and better then a ride on the harley lol it made her day
thank you

o

Kelsie,

Glad you like what Megin sent! Ooop's ~ I thought Meg put her picture in the card and she thought I did it before it was sent....

Marie

o

Greyson del conf 0306 2400 0001 2541 5759
juliana del conf 0306 0320 0002 4076 9929

going out tommorow I hope!

if anyone has greyson's address please email me at myohhmy@comcast.net for claylady she also had jeremy as a child swap. thanks.

o

CHERYL

Your box was mailed today on my way home from the Doctor's office.
Had x-rays today and a MRI is being scheduled.
I'm so sorry that it is late.
Hope you can forgive me!
It has been a rough week already, my friend's son was killed in a car accident Friday.

Sweetkitten51

o

Scouttiegirl -- Sebastian's box will be going out tomorrow. We picked out a few things we hope he likes!! Will post the conf number tomorrow.

Paula

o

Hi myohhmy,

Juliana is SO excited waiting for her box to arrive. The USPS has no record of that DC# for their online tracking, so we'll just keep an eye out for the package. Juliana wanted to go out to check the mail when she got up this AM; she didn't like hearing that the postman comes in the middle of the afternoon, and that it might be tomorrow instead of today. I'll let you know as soon as it arrives.

Laurel

o

Scouttiegirl -- the confirmation number is 9104 1899 9948 0018 0200. The box is mostly for Sebastian but we did put a few things in there that Scoutt would like too. I hope they like what we picked, the girls are sooo excited to receive their box too. It should get here today. Thanks!!

Paula

o

The weather here has been crazy and I haven't been able to get to the post office yet to mail Maya's package. I will get it out in the next day or two. Sorry for the delay!

Jenell & Kira

o

Kelsie and Cheryl mailed their boxes out on Thursday April 12th but they didnt get confirmation numbers sorry guys if I dont see a post by thursday I will reship new boxes and as for cheryls box she is patiently waiting and understands so dont worry sweetkitten

o

Kboyette,

Just checking to see if you got Peyton's information. I haven't heard anything from you for a couple of weeks and wanted to make sure. We will be out of time on and off doing renovations so has been crazy.

Paris and Tristen,

Your boxes will go out in the morning. We have been doing some renovations and the weather has been crazy around here. I hope that you will enjoy what Peyton and Rhiannon have come up with to surprise you.

Stacie

o

Cathy & Marissa,

Megin has not recieved her box yet. Do you have a conformation #?

Thanks Marie

o

Okay the pokey little puppy here has good news

Paris and Tristen will be getting their boxes soon. I sent them out Priority today and it said that it should take 2 days for them to get there.

Paris DC is 03061070000472710602

Tristen DC is 03061070000472710626

I apologize about the delay. We went to the Dr today and after 2 little girls........IT"S A BOY LOL

So we are on cloud nine around here. Also Rhiannon got her box from Soren today. She was so nice to send another box after the first one has gone awol so I will post on the other post about the box.

Stacie

o

Juliana received her box; I listed the contents on the other 'Kids Boxes Received' post. Thank you so much, Paris! Juliana was delighted with your gifts.

Laurel

o

Monica~ Maya's package is on it's way! Confirmation #0306 0320 0000 5131 3328

Jenell & Kira

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here