Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
micyrey

NEW: kid 's swap

Michelle Reynolds
17 years ago

hello

no I'm not talking about trading kids.

my son Timmy (4 1/2years old)likes to garden and he is always asking me about the boxes and all the goodies I get in the mail.

I think it would be fun for other gardeners kids to all trade gift boxes, they could contain garden art, easy to grow seeds or bulbs, kids tools, and so on. I think some of the kids would have fun picking out stuff to send to their buddy.

If interested please post some info on you kid(s)

name, age, gender, and interests.

this wont be a secreat swap and I think it would be great to send a photo of the child sending the box in it.

All boxes should be sent priority with delivery confirmation.

I'll take sign up till march 30th I'll post buddies on the 31st. Boxes should be sent by april 10th.

If I have forgotten anything let me know, please post any questions you have.

michelle

Comments (145)

• clay_lady
    17 years ago

I am trying to get the address for James- but I haven't gotten a reply . thanks clay_lady

• cheysmom
    17 years ago

I have still not received any info for Marissa. my email is tgraham73@aol.com. Thanks

• laurelin
    17 years ago

Lunamoon,

YES! I got the address, and Kira's box is on it's way right now. The DC# is 0304 3490 0003 1077 6971. Happy Easter!

Laurel (and Juliana)

• monipsych
    17 years ago

Lunamoon.....I have tried the GW e-mail several times and it's obviously not going through. If you can e-mail me at monicaandmarty@gmail.com I'll send you our addy.
    T.Y.
    Monica

• ladybarber101
    17 years ago

Dillon's Mom please email me so I can send you Tonys address.. I cant find your post and have tried to email you through GW with no response..

Donna & Tony
    Ladybarber101@hotmail.com

• Michelle Reynolds
    Original Author
    17 years ago

hello
    rowansgrowin, issol, and cathys1951.
    I have sent you mail please post if you are not getting e-mails.
    thanks michelle

• Michelle Reynolds
    Original Author
    17 years ago

hello
    I sent some more address to people, but I'm a little confused tonight, so please post tomarrow if anyone still dose not have their buddies address, or if your buddy dose not have yours.
    we'll get everything strait one way or another.
    good night everyone
    michelle

• marozeckinj
    17 years ago

Tara's box should arrive today, I hope it isn't too cold! It's in the 20s here this morning and they are calling for a "White Easter". Shorts for Christmas and long johns for Easter What's wrong with this picture??
    Have a Happy Easter everyone!

Melissa

• RowanSGrowin
    17 years ago

silverwind---

i just got an email from michelle---i did not realize i made it for the trade...i thought i totally missed the boat on that!

please email me---i tried to email you but it may not have gotten through as well...

querul at hotmail.com

talk to you soon!!!

• cheysmom
    17 years ago

we did receive the address we needed. thank you

• fgirl21
    17 years ago

oh vey my brain! I forgot to post....

A box for Rhiannon went out on 4/3!

• ladybarber101
    17 years ago

Both Tony & Tristens Bocxes will go out on Monday morning,,,,
    My in-laws just left so its time to get back on track..

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter Holiday!
    Donna

• lhmkc
    17 years ago

cheyenne and hannas boxes will mail on Monday and Hanna will be getting a second box we got snow and cannot harvest VFT so we will send her one shortly when the snow is gone again I hope a plant is ok we are out of seeds ours are started already
    Heather Kelsie and Cheryl

• clay_lady
    17 years ago

Waynes box went out Friday--- but I still do not have James address. Everything is ready. clay_lady

• issol
    17 years ago

Hey guys...sorry I havent been available. I emailed Clay_Lady with my address. Have yet to get another address and child in return...probably because I JUST sent ours to clay_lady :)...anywhoo, just wanted to post and let you guys know that you ARE getting through to my inbox, but i just wasnt able to check it.

• Michelle Reynolds
    Original Author
    17 years ago

hello
    sara, james's buddy is kev, you can contact him through kboyelle. she will send you the address.
    michelle

• girlsingardens
    17 years ago

Hello all:)

We have had the most crazy weather, we have had rain and snow all week last week and more of the same this week. Add to that they showed up to paint our kitchen and bathroom this morning makes it crazy around here. I hope to get a box out this week, I may have to send some plants later if it snows like it says that it is supposed to. Sorry about the wait, not much I can do, Mother nature won't listen to me.

Stacie

• cheysmom
    17 years ago

we are sending marissa's box out wednesday

• wynative
    17 years ago

lhmkc & Kelsie,

We will be sending the box out on Wednesday. Sorry about the delay but have to finish a few things up.

Marie & Megin

• silverwind
    17 years ago

Rowansgrowin: I have sent an email, but haven't seen anything since. I'll be re-sending it this afternoon just in case, but wanted to post as well. :(

• girlsingardens
    17 years ago

fgirl21,

Hoping that you see this, I sent an email yesterday but haven't heard back yet. I was hoping that you have delivery confirmation number for the box for Rhiannon. I know that it was sent on 4-3 and it still isn't here:( (Not your fault LOL) That way I can check it out. I am going out of town for a couple of days while they finish the painting, the girls are already at my folks. So wanted to have the neighbor watch out for the box while we are gone.

Stacie

• lhmkc
    17 years ago

marie and megin np on the delay will post when it gets here if I dont end up in hospital I am so sick but Kelsie will be so excited to get mail I just hopes she brings all of the mail home when the box comes lol she may just open it at po out of excitment

• myohhmy
    17 years ago

Hi, I received Wayne's box! Not opening it until we get paris's so we can open them at the same time.

I have not received any replys to my emails for

Here is my email address since gardenweb is not forwarding any to me. I double checked the address gardenweb has and it is listed correctly.

Here are the delivery confiramtion numbers. I will send when this week....
    Wayne will send to Grayson 0306 2400 0001 2541 5759
    Paris will send to Juliana

********JULIANA******** PLEASE I STILL NEED YOUR MAILING ADDRESS! PLEASE CONTACT ME. myohhmy@comcast.net

• marozeckinj
    17 years ago

Still have not heard from jentongrows/Hannah to know if email with Shelby's address was ever received. Please post either way so she can stop assaulting our poor mailman everyday! LOL

• girlsingardens
    17 years ago

Myohmy,

Sent you an email a few minutes ago, hope that you get it LOL. I can't believe the email problems that we are having this swap time. I have Paris's box ready to go, will send after you get email and had a couple questions.

Stacie

fgirl,

I talked to PO and they haven't seen a package for Rhiannon yet. Please let me know how it was shipped so that we can track it. It has been 8 days since you said it was sent, and I am getting nervous ( have had some UPS issues in the last month, so get nervous easily)

Stacie

• sweetkitten51
    17 years ago

Due to health issue (mine) Tara's box will be sent late.
    Sorry Cheryl.

• lhmkc
    17 years ago

sweet kitten dont worry about it it is the time of the year Cheryl missed a week of school last week because of this bug going around now I have it twice as bad as she did so understood

• ladybarber101
    17 years ago

I got boxes oing out today for Timmy & kayla both. I have been out of work sick with a serious case of the stomache yucks.. The entire family seems to have came down with a virus but the boxes are on the way...

Michelle I got the birdhouses they are beautiful.. Your irises also went out today!

Timmy
    Delivery ConfirmationÂNumber: 0103 8555 7498 7924 1976

Kayla
    Delivery Confirmation Number: 0103 8555 7499 1069 9339

Happy Gardening All
    Donna, Tony & Tristen

• fgirl21
    17 years ago

Girlsingardens~

SORRY! Haven't been online much lately. I just sent you an email....

• clay_lady
    17 years ago

Jacob recived his package and was so excited--- What wonderful gifts he received. Thanks so much for the great fun time Jacob had. There were bug and lizards that the boys were throwing on the ceiling because they would stick there. All kinds of garden stuff. Cool swap

• wynative
    17 years ago

lhmkc & Kelsie,

Here is the conformation #0306 2400 0001 8224 0776

and please feel better so that you can share in her excitment!

Marie

• clay_lady
    17 years ago

James's package went out today CONFIRMATION NO 03060320000370441832.

• Michelle Reynolds
    Original Author
    17 years ago

hello
    myohhmy - I sent you juliana's address please let me know if you still have not receved it.

donna - glade you liked the birdhouses, I just love making them.

if anyone has still not receved their address please e-mail me and I'll do what I can.

clay_lady - I'm happy jacob liked the gifts and I loved the picks you sent, Timmy also likes to toss the bugs and snakes on the celing. hopfully it will warm up soon and jacob will be able to play outside with his goodies.

be back later michelle

• cathys1951
    17 years ago

Megin and Tony's boxes will be going out on Monday. The grandkids didn't get to come over this past weekend, but will be here Sat and will get there boxes ready for a Monday shipment.
    Be patience kids they are coming.
    Marissa and Dillon

• cathys1951
    17 years ago

OOPS! Sorry Marissa is here now and Megins box is going out today (FRI). But Dillon will be sending to Tony on Monday.......

• cheysmom
    17 years ago

I am sorry about the delay, but Cheyenne will be sending out Marissa's box next week

• lhmkc
    17 years ago

Kelsie recd Megins box today

she got

3 flower cross stitch kits
    a beaded angel ornament
    wood windchime kit
    seeds sunflowers and green beans 'just like we used to grow'
    5 cacti
    please tell megin that Kelsie said her box was hot rod sweet and better then a ride on the harley lol it made her day
    thank you

• wynative
    17 years ago

Kelsie,

Glad you like what Megin sent! Ooop's ~ I thought Meg put her picture in the card and she thought I did it before it was sent....

Marie

• myohhmy
    17 years ago

Greyson del conf 0306 2400 0001 2541 5759
    juliana del conf 0306 0320 0002 4076 9929

going out tommorow I hope!

if anyone has greyson's address please email me at myohhmy@comcast.net for claylady she also had jeremy as a child swap. thanks.

• sweetkitten51
    17 years ago

CHERYL

Your box was mailed today on my way home from the Doctor's office.
    Had x-rays today and a MRI is being scheduled.
    I'm so sorry that it is late.
    Hope you can forgive me!
    It has been a rough week already, my friend's son was killed in a car accident Friday.

Sweetkitten51

• pajohnso
    17 years ago

Scouttiegirl -- Sebastian's box will be going out tomorrow. We picked out a few things we hope he likes!! Will post the conf number tomorrow.

Paula

• laurelin
    17 years ago

Hi myohhmy,

Juliana is SO excited waiting for her box to arrive. The USPS has no record of that DC# for their online tracking, so we'll just keep an eye out for the package. Juliana wanted to go out to check the mail when she got up this AM; she didn't like hearing that the postman comes in the middle of the afternoon, and that it might be tomorrow instead of today. I'll let you know as soon as it arrives.

Laurel

• pajohnso
    17 years ago

Scouttiegirl -- the confirmation number is 9104 1899 9948 0018 0200. The box is mostly for Sebastian but we did put a few things in there that Scoutt would like too. I hope they like what we picked, the girls are sooo excited to receive their box too. It should get here today. Thanks!!

Paula

• lunamoon
    17 years ago

The weather here has been crazy and I haven't been able to get to the post office yet to mail Maya's package. I will get it out in the next day or two. Sorry for the delay!

Jenell & Kira

• lhmkc
    17 years ago

Kelsie and Cheryl mailed their boxes out on Thursday April 12th but they didnt get confirmation numbers sorry guys if I dont see a post by thursday I will reship new boxes and as for cheryls box she is patiently waiting and understands so dont worry sweetkitten

• girlsingardens
    17 years ago

Kboyette,

Just checking to see if you got Peyton's information. I haven't heard anything from you for a couple of weeks and wanted to make sure. We will be out of time on and off doing renovations so has been crazy.

Paris and Tristen,

Your boxes will go out in the morning. We have been doing some renovations and the weather has been crazy around here. I hope that you will enjoy what Peyton and Rhiannon have come up with to surprise you.

Stacie

• wynative
    17 years ago

Cathy & Marissa,

Megin has not recieved her box yet. Do you have a conformation #?

Thanks Marie

• girlsingardens
    17 years ago

Okay the pokey little puppy here has good news

Paris and Tristen will be getting their boxes soon. I sent them out Priority today and it said that it should take 2 days for them to get there.

Paris DC is 03061070000472710602

Tristen DC is 03061070000472710626

I apologize about the delay. We went to the Dr today and after 2 little girls........IT"S A BOY LOL

So we are on cloud nine around here. Also Rhiannon got her box from Soren today. She was so nice to send another box after the first one has gone awol so I will post on the other post about the box.

Stacie

• laurelin
    17 years ago

Juliana received her box; I listed the contents on the other 'Kids Boxes Received' post. Thank you so much, Paris! Juliana was delighted with your gifts.

Laurel

• lunamoon
    17 years ago

Monica~ Maya's package is on it's way! Confirmation #0306 0320 0000 5131 3328

Jenell & Kira