Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
glassmouse

Royal Gardeners for March: pchanggeo/ggsnail!

glassmouse
18 years ago

Well guys, we're wrapping things up this month. Remember that we've moved Paul up to March...although if you'd rather mail his package in April, I'm sure he won't mind getting boxes in two months rather than one! :)

Remember that under the terms of the robin, you should reciprocate with a box to any player who previously sent a box to you. So if you received a box from ggsnail, you should return the favor. And I know that Paul has been an outstanding robin member, so let's wind up this robin with a great showing for pchanggeo! Be sure to post delivery confirmation #s, etc., here when you send your box out, so Paul knows when to be on the lookout for exciting mail.

If anyone needs info/addy for a player resent, let me know. And then remind me a thousand times...midterm is coming up next week, which means all kinds of exams to write and grade, and grade rosters to get turned in. So I'm likely to forget if not reminded. Spring break cannot get here soon enough for me! Although it's never all that spring-y here in Illinois in mid-March.

Speaking of which: Paul, I'll no doubt be running late for your month, as well. But this time my official excuse is that I'm waiting to see if plants start to show up here in the midwest so I can send you something green! :)

Comments (17)

• hummingbirddaisy
    18 years ago

Hi Ladies and gents! I am still here and I plan to send a box for last month and this one.
    Sorry for the delay. My husband had been ill, and I just wasn't able to fullfil my GW responsibilties.
    I hope you can forgive me?
    LoL, at glassmouse. I, too, am the last one across the line many times. I try not to be, but, no matter what I do.....slacking....argh!
    No doubt you all will refeive a box from me. I promise!
    Happy almost spring all you lovely Royal Gardeners!
    Tina

• chaud111
    18 years ago

Hi Paul,

I had your package packed over the weekend, but the PO was closed. I will send out your package tomorrow (Tues)

• glassmouse
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Just bumping the thread up--hope you're having a good month so far, Paul!

• pchanggeo
    18 years ago

Thank you. Looking forward to it.
    Paul

• pchanggeo
    18 years ago

Hello everyone. I received a great box from Chaud111. Thank you very much.
    The box was full of cool succulents, some mixed epiphyllum cuttings, a yellow canna, some rhyzomes (ginger and others?), dark red beet seeds, magic lily bulbs, and a nice card. I hope I listed everything.
    As soon as the rain lets up a bit, my kids and I will be outside planting. Thank you.
    Paul

• pchanggeo
    18 years ago

Hello Royal Gardeners.
    Please read the above message about Sue (skohler).
    Thanks.
    Paul

• skohler
    18 years ago

hi paul
    just want to say thank you for your get well card
    & as soon as the doctor gives me the a ok tusday
    I will get your box in the mail :))

I sent a box to ggsnail on the 1st but I have had no reply so not sure if she got the box conf# says yes it was delivered.

paul I will let you know when its in the mail.
    susie

• skohler
    18 years ago

Hey paul:
    going to try my best to get your box out tomorrow
    wed mar 22 I think it is :))
    have a great day
    susie

• chaud111
    18 years ago

Hi Paul,

The cactus that i sent you without name was 'Aeonium'

• skohler
    18 years ago

box on the way paul
    happy gardening :))
    susie

• hummingbirddaisy
    18 years ago

I need info and address for Paul.
    Thanks, Tina

• skohler
    18 years ago

paul
    just checking to see if the package arrived yet ??

maybe monday :))
    susie

• pchanggeo
    18 years ago

Hi, Susie.
    I got the package Saturday but didn't have time to go through it until now. Wow.. what great treasures. Here's what I received:
    A very nice card
    Two videos: Dreamcatcher and Major League II... haven't seen either one so I'm looking forward to it.
    Easter "rice crispy treat" like things... yummy.
    Vanilla scented tea candles
    Bulbs: several dahlias and brodiaea
    A "suitcase" box with more candy, chocolate, Shiloh video, shower gel and perfume.
    Thank you very much. I also received your card sent separately. Very glad to hear you're recovering nicely.

Paul

• skohler
    18 years ago

pal your very welcome SOrry that you may not get
    AS MANY BOXES TO MAKE UP FOR ALL YOU SENT OUT IN THIS ROBIN & I JUST HOPE THAT i MADE UP FOR SOME OF THEM.

END OF A YEAR ROBIN THANK YOU
    GLASSMOUSE FOR LETTING ME PLAY.

AND FOR ANY WHO WAS IN THE ROBIN AND RECIEVED A NICE BOX
    FROM PAUL I HOPE YOU WILL TAKE THE TIME TO REPAY THE
    FAVOR. IF YOU NEED HIS ADDRESS i WILL BE HAPPY TO GET IT TO YOU.
    SUSIE

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS I DID SEND GGSNAIL A BOX BUT NEVER
    GOT A RESPONCE FROM HER I HOPE SHES OK.

• chaud111
    18 years ago

I guess this is the end of this robin for me too.

Thanks GlassMouse, Pchanggeo, and Skohler for sending me the boxes.

• glassmouse
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Paul--I will be sending your box out tomorrow or early next week.

Sorry I haven't had a chance to check in with everyone; my sister-in-law was in a horrible accident over spring break, and is in the ICU in critical condition. So I've been quite distracted and not near the computer that much in the last couple of weeks.

Tina, I will send you the address info, etc.,

Paul, I hope your month ends well, and I hope that Chau hears from a few more, as well--

• pchanggeo
    18 years ago

Hello, everyone.
    I received a card today from Carly (jcpyburn). Inside was nice message and a very generous gift card to one of my favorite places to shop on the internet - Maui Plumeria Gardens. Thank you very much, Carly. I'll be sure to pick out something special and label is as being from you :-).

Paul

Here is a link that might be useful: Maui Plumeria Gardens