Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
new: succulant collectors exchange sedums, hens and chicks

Posted by myohhmy z5 MICH (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 3, 07 at 9:51

Any other succulant collectors out there intersted in doing a spring swap?

If theres intest I will work out more of the details. post here if your interested and what type of sedum / succulant/ hens and chick varitey you have enough to part with and trade for a new type

You would send to me and include enough postage for me to mail same size box to you. If you give me 10 types you would get 10 types and a bonus from me.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: new: succulant collectors exchange sedums, hens and chicks

Is this for plants or seeds?

o

I might be interested in a trade but not sending postage both ways unless lots more people sign up...I don't know all the names of mine,some I even bought from Lowe's and they are just called hybrid red and hybrid green..I have several other types of succulents,Is this for inside house plants or outside winter hardy succulents?Thanks,Jody

o

i am not sure why they are sent to you and then sent to a partner. would make more sense just to partner with someone after sign ups. i'll keep a watch of this and see how it progresses before i commit.

o

Everyone would send to me, then I would divide them and give them to everyone who is playing.

If each person sent directly to someone you would only get what they are trading. If sent to me than you would get some of everyones types.

If 5 people play and each have 3 types to trade you would get 12 new types instead of just one or two.

Sign up with what you have to trade so we do not get duplicates. Pictures would be great if you have them.

o

I too would love to do this if as earthly suggested we were each put with a partner to swap with.Just makes more sense to me to.I will keep a watch on this too.
Nancy

o

i'll pass, thanks.

o

im in. i have done other kind of trades and have gotten dirt with some sort of root, i imagine that it will be more controled if one person divides, and wont get any duplicate, right?? could send hen and chicks for someone who want and could get something else. norma

o

I'll have to pass on this one.Thanks tho

o

Me too postage both ways..I'll pass...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here