Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
uptreasa

new: march obf 'growing for green'

uptreasa
13 years ago

OK, My blooming friends, I tried, and I tried, and I tried some more trying to put the OBF logo on here, but to no avail. Sorry. This is my first time hosting one of these.

For this month's swap, let's think anything green. You have to be a member of the OBF group to participate. Items can be the color green, or grow, such as seeds, bulbs, plants, etc., earth-friendly, or in some way remind you of "green".

Sign ups will be until March 10. Partners will be assigned March 11. Please mail by March 17, and post when you sent your package, with DC number.

We'll play a few games. Hope you have fun!!

May the hinges of our friendship never grow rusty!

BTW, I have a wee bit of Irish in me.

Treasa

Comments (121)

• hazelnutbunny
    13 years ago

I'm still trying to catch up on all the posts. Yikes, it has been so long! Hubby laughed because GW was one of the first places I logged into when we got the computer hooked up! :D
    Everyone is doing fine here. All 7 kiddos. :) The baby will be 1 next month, time flies!! We're currently in the middle of a bathroom remodel (having to gut everything floor to ceiling & adding another 1/2 bath). So far we've run into sagging joists, rotted floor & the best part....asbestos! YAY! Needless to say, our "little project" has turned into a multi-thousand $$ BIG project. So it goes, I guess.
    I've also gutted out many of my flower beds this past month. Made a few new ones, and just trying to overhaul a bunch of problem areas in the yard. That, too, has been more than anticipated. But fun. Because you know how much fun yard work is when you really love to garden! :D

I *promise* I will catch up on posts tonight when the kiddos are in bed, and I can get some time to myself. (trying to type around 2 babies right now! Fun!)
    Hugs,
    Melissa

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

ask and ye shall receive. i went through the obf questionnaire and cross referenced it with the list of active members posted a few months ago. i added verified new members. birthdays are listed if they are known. I don't know if the info is current or not; i think i used the updated list but i might be wrong. hope this helps! * designates someone who was placed on that active list or someone I know has been active in the last few swaps.

if i am missing anyone or have info wrong, please let me know and i'll update it.

Amy/ amybabyboy3 1/21
    Amy/ dieg01991
    *Annie/canyonwind 6/24
    *April/dirt_under_my_nails 4/29
    *Beth/beth_b_kodiak 9/3
    Beverly/ diggindirt49 11/15
    *Carol/veega11 7/15
    Christan/ georgia_teacher 4/18
    Cindy/alwaysgarden 11/24
    Dan/ dan_the_mailman 9/13
    Deb/ Debbya 12/17
    Deb/momcat 6/5
    Deborah/ lovingmy4babies 12/9
    Denise/Antiqueorchid 4/25
    Dianne/ drgulley 8/31
    *Dottie/Luckyladyd 9/21
    *Em/hostarookie new
    *Faye/nottougly 5/31
    *Frances/fcoffill 2/10
    Gale/ missg
    *Heidi/hdiperna 8/16
    *Jeanne/sandlapper_rose 3/29
    Jennifer/ booboobolhuis 4/11
    Kathleen/Diene 12/17
    *Laura/LilangelL181 1/11
    *Margaret/margaret-2007 6/3
    *Margo/ Smitties 1/12
    Marie/ Wynative 8/23
    *Mary Ellen/mellen 4/17
    *Maryanne/earthlydelights 5/22
    *Mavis/Mavis07 new
    *Melinda/ilovefarac 2/15
    *Melissa/hazelnutbunny 9/26
    *Remy/remy 4/6
    *Rose/rosemctier 3/13
    *Shirley/brittneysgran 12/24
    *Sue/suegardens2 5/6
    *Sue/sguanzon 6/7
    *Theresa/theresa24 8/14
    *Treasa/uptreasa 11/5
    *Vina/flowergirl34 8/21

Possible Member ??
    Jshipway

• earthlydelights
    13 years ago

thanks rose. dan dropped out, diene left some time ago.
    i haven't seen debbya,deb or marie in a very long time. i have no clue who christan, deborah or denise are, and i haven't seen gale in the longest time. i don't think i've seen either amy in quite a while. i haven't seen margaret either, but i could just not be catching up with a month when any of these people are on/in a swap.

someone else chime in with their thoughts on who is active and who isn't.

i think we need to take an active role, so to say. remy is kind enough to send out the q's, but no sense in sending everyone's if someone is not active or has left GW.

i would also like to update my questionnaire...maybe we can kind of start over (just my thought) as i completed mine when this group started many years ago and it's certainly outdated.

thoughts, anyone?

• mellen
    13 years ago

thought: I know that I pretty much took a year off, and it you had put me as inactive, I would not have been upset...Hows about anyone not active in the past 1 year, is "inactive," as in not listed all of the time. If they want to return at some time, they come back on the active list. (running to the corner)

• hdiperna
    13 years ago

Just wanted to let you all know I am here. I am a lurker :o) Hoping to be able to participate in the April Swap!!!
    Heidi

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

I just completed my questionnaire and emailed back to Remy.

• sandlapper_rose
    13 years ago

Rose,
    Wow, thanks for the members list and the birthdays!!!
    I agree that if some have not participated for a certain period of time, their name should be left off the active lists/bios. If they want to rejoin later on, that will be fine. So we will see what the thought is about that.
    ...and a belated Happy Birthday to you, Rose!
    Jeanne

• veeja11
    13 years ago

I received a wonderful box from Shirley today, got a notice in my box fri that they tried to deliver a pkg from seed must have meant speed. Thankyou for putting a list in my box Shirley, I always get so excited I start placing items around the house and garden then can't remember all that was in the box, so thanks to shirley my box contained lupine seeds
    canna journeys end seeds
    daylily tooth
    daylily eyes forever
    daylily bette davis eyes
    asiatic lily berverlys dream, cocktail twins, electric, stargazer
    a green turtle
    green pot holder and oven mit
    a wolf cutting board
    everyone used to always put a dish towel or oven mit in box but its been awhile and I am running out so glad to get these
    also I use a lot of asiatic lilys in my floral arrangements so super happy to get these. love days too. love everything, thankyou Shirley your the greatest. Shirley or Remy always did member lists for us. I don't know everyone who is in anymore got a lot of new ones this last year. Mellen you will forever be in this group so continue to go into the woods and howl when you need to. hugs to all my bloomin friends carol

• brittneysgran
    13 years ago

OK this is our line up for 2011

APRIL - Rose (Made in the Shade)
    MAY - Mellen (Flowers from the April Showers)
    JUNE - Shirley
    JULY - Carol (Christmas in July)
    AUGUST - Sue N (Ice cream social)
    SEPTEMBER - Maryanne (Divide & Conquer swap)
    OCTOBER - April (Boo-tiful Bulbs)
    NOVEMBER - Melinda
    DECEMBER - Jeanne (sandlapper_rose

This is the list of active members.
    I spent hours going back through posts and seeing who was active and inactive in our group. One long time member never sent her trade last year and was taken off the list as well. Please use this list if someone wants to add the birthdays.

Active Members of OBF
    Annnie/canyonwind
    April/dirt_under_my_nails
    Beth/beth_b_kodiak
    Carol/veega11
    Dottie/Luckyladyd
    Em/hostarookie
    Faye/nottougly
    Frances/fcoffill
    Heidi/hdiperna
    Jeanne/sandlapper_rose
    Margaret/margaret-2007
    Margo/smitties
    Mary Ellen/mellen
    Maryanne/earthlydelights
    Mavis/mavis07 (participated in Feb. swap)
    Melinda/ilovefarac
    Melissa/hazelnutbunny
    Remy/remy
    Shirley/brittneysgran
    Sue/suegardens2
    Sue/sguanzon
    Theresa/theresa24
    Treasa/uptreasa
    Vina/flowergirl34
    Rose/rosemetier

Maryanne-I agree with the updated questionaires. Some are really old and we probably have new wants... If Remy cannot help with them right now I will find a blank one and e-mail to everyone.

Be sure if you are taking a swap month that members be active upon joining your swap.

{{gwi:1253261}}

Happy Birthday to our Ladies w/March Birthdays

Jeanne 3/29
    Rose 3/13

Shirley

• jshipway
    13 years ago

Remy I did not get the email with the questionnaire.
    I also mailed out the package to Margo today
    DC is 420434029101128882300613128329

Jennifer

• mellen
    13 years ago

Shirley, THANK YOU for spending the time to get us an updated list. It is MUCH appreciated!!!

Carol, may I do others things besides howl in the woods?

Expecting tstorms today.

Another great friend from school announced her retirement to the principal yesterday. Going out for ice cream with her and others to celebrate! This next year could be dangerous with "retired" friends. :)

ME

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

hey ME, what's with the howling? i will admit that there was some howling at the moon in the mctier household on saturday night. tried and tried but the dogs just stared at me and refused to participate LOL

• mavis07
    13 years ago

Hi folks!
    I'm a new member of OBF as of February, I haven't received a questionaire and look forward to participating often!

• veeja11
    13 years ago

who was the long time member taken off ?Mellen howling is it, don't want you doin other things in the woods. my lil jack always howls with me, it makes her mad if she can't out howl me. hugs to all my bloomin friends

• nottougly
    13 years ago

Hello,I am sorry for being late in posting that I have received my growing green box.
    There was a transplanter, meteal welcome flower, lady bug photo frame, a heart necklace with ear rings, plastic seed bags, garden markers, plant food spikes, markers, And there was iris Superstition and miss Saigon, lily bulbs, peony double flower red, and Freesias Bulbs.
    Thank you very much. I just loved my box.
    Faye!

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Good morning!
    Sue I managed to mail your box Monday afternoon. Sorry, it has taken me this long to post a dc. :(
    DC# is 0308 3390 0001 7950 9427

**Howl at the moon, lol!**If I tried that my cats might look at me a little funny :)...boy! I miss my dog.

Have a great Wednesday everybody!
    vina

• mellen
    13 years ago

Vina, I miss our dogs for many reasons, but 1 is their howling. They would howl at the coyotes. Lady, the big dog, had this normal dog howl. But Tank, the smaller one, had the funniest howl. About 2 octaves above Lady. You could tell she was trying to copy Lady, but it just didn't make it. Jim and I would always laugh. Tank copied everything Lady did. Including taking off or whatever happened to them.

Tornadoes in the state last night. Now expecting snow flurries tomorrow. Weird.
    ME

• smitties
    13 years ago

Mellen, I sure hope one day your dogs wander back to you. I feel bad that they went missing. It must be so hard not knowing what happened to them.

Rain, thunderstorms, the works today. Now we are under an freezing rain advisory. I am thankful that daffodils, narcissus, and tulips can deal with that to some degree cause I have a couple hundred peaking up right now.

• brittneysgran
    13 years ago

EM- I received my awesome box. Thank you so much and what thought you put into it.

Em included a Growing For Green list with our logo and all items listed.

The month of March per Em is made up of tons of different bizarre and unique holidays. She incorporated the "Growing For Green' theme into these holidays.

VEGETABLE OF THE MONTH - Leeks & Green Onions (Thanks)

MARCH 2 OLD STUFF DAY - Frog pot hanger (it's old because she had it hanging on a pot)
    - Old fashioned garden mixed flower seeds

MARCH 8 BE NASTY DAY - Nasturtium 'Tangerine Dream' seeds
    - Nasturium "Night and Day Mix' seeds

MARCH 11 WORSHIP OF TOOLS DAY - Gardening gloves
    - Paint Pens

MARCH 12 PLANT A FLOWER DAY - Tomato grow kit
    - Canna 'Madame Butterfly'
    - Clematis 'Belle of Woking'

MARCH 21 FRAGRANCE DAY - Fragrant Candle

Besides all those goodies she sent sticky notes, notebooks, chocolate bunny, seeds oregano, parsley, basil & cilantro.

My Em what a fabulous box...thanks.

Canna Madame Butterfly is one of my favorite cannas. It is a dwarf canna and I really like the dwarfs. I love vines and do not have Belle of Woking.

Carol-Sending you an e-mail...glad you liked your box. I saw on your page you liked daylilies and lilies.

Shirley

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

Me, my ancient senile beagle got out last year and was gone for 19 days-- and of course there was a blizzard to contend with. i had lost hope and actually kind of stopped crying every day and then, there she was on the porch one day. i about passed out! try to be hopeful. they very well still could come home.

awesome boxes! great themes!!

• veeja11
    13 years ago

Glad you liked your box Faye I think the miss saigon are japanese iris. the lilly bulbs are in white plastic bag, from my garden not sure of name. hugs carol

• earthlydelights
    13 years ago

shirley, you are all that and then some. what a tedious task you took on. thank you very much. that really brings us up to date. i always wonder, especially since i took somewhat of a hiatus previously, who the actual members are. not too many of the originals still here.

i am loving all the boxes so far. boy, do i have such a different take on this month's theme...i sure hope my partner enjoys it.

went to a viewing tonight for a friend's dad, it took two hours just to get to the casket/family. wow, was it packed. must be really something to be that well-known and loved. and the church it was in was one of the most beautiful i have ever seen in my life, amazing the labor that went into creating such an incredible place.

we are having the craziest weather, as i am sure everyone else is. 70 friggin degrees just a few days ago and now rain, sleet, threat of snow. further north they got hit with snow. gotta love spring!

be well everyone and thanks again shirley!
    maryanne

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

Shirley, I'm glad you enjoyed it... I had fun putting it together and I was very excited when I found the canna & clematis since they were both on your want list. :-)

All of the packages sound wonderful!! I'm ready for April already. :-)

Happy Birthday to the March birthdays gals, Jeanne & Rose!! My hubby's b-day is the 29th too. He's turning the big 40... I keep calling him 'old man' and he hates it. lol

Hope everyone is feeling better, between the sicklies and hot flashes! :-) Margo, I'm sorry to hear about your dog! keep on givin' him love... you never know what it can do for a four-legged companion!!

Em

• mellen
    13 years ago

Wow, thanks for all of the encouragement concerning our dogs. I DO wonder every day what happened/where they could be. If they are okay, warm, being fed...I still drive the gravel roads looking and looking in people's yard in a couple of towns close by.

It is FREEZING outside today. That should help my winter-sowed seeds. Hoping all of my work was not in vain.

Sister and nephew from TX, who we just went to visit, are coming to Iowa this week-end and staying with our parents. She usually drives up here about 4 times a year. I am excited!

Some very nice "green" boxes continue to be opened. VERY nice! Makes me think to add a few things to my "want" list. :P

Have a beautiful day.

P.S. Yes, Maryanne, not many of us originals are here anymore. :( But we do have some great people in the group.

• smitties
    13 years ago

Received my box but have been unable to hop on here to post due to some unexpected delays.

I received a bag of tulip bulbs, seeds, water genie, absorbing water gel and cucumber melon handmade candle? Not exactly sure because there is no wick and no identity to it. Does smell good. Thanks Jennifer and sorry about the delay.

• earthlydelights
    13 years ago

margo, thanks for posting that you got your box. jennifer, i will get your package out on monday. the delay was due to no record of your being a member of OBF and your end had to be received first, i'm sure you understand. curious what the water genie is.

maryanne

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Morning everyone!

Those boxes all sound great!

I just checked my DC# for Sue and it says it was delivered on Thurs. I hope she's just busy and didn't post instead of it being delivered somewhere else...

I'm sure I'm worried over nothing...

Have a great Sunday!
    vina

• suegardens2
    13 years ago

Good morning Vina. My internet has been down and I have been unable to post. I apologize for the late post. The cable company came out to replace the modem yesterday, but for some reason my message was rejected when I tried to post yesterday evening. I am trying again this morning. I did indeed receive your wonderful box!!! nd for any of you not lucky enough to have received a box from Vina, let me tell you she does a great job picking out items that are just right and she wraps them all so nicely. She is so clever, this month she wrapped the contents in garden catalog pages to go along with the "green" theme. Isn't that smart???
    Vina, you sent so much... how did you fit everything in the box??? I received:

A wonderful card with pink roses on it.
    A beautiful pink flower windmill (too cute...already in the garden!)
    A nice package of pink gladiolus - one of my favorites and going to be planted soon!
    The most adorable "Deer on Parade" book from the Finger Lakes Community College Foundation (What great art projects!)
    A great smelling Lily of the Valley and Jasmine Sachet (smells teriffic!)
    a pack of 10 peat pots (How'd you know I needed these?)
    A gorgeous green watering can garden stake (I'm gonna use it in the flower pot on my deck this season!)
    A wonderful smelling honey dew candle in a jar (One of my favorite scents!!!)
    The most adorable African Daisy Grow Kit with a tiny clay flower pot (I love it and am gonna plant it with my grandaugter. She's my official garden helper!)
    The most adorable little turtle with a clay pot shell that reads "Friends" - I absolutely love it!!!
    A beautiful java mug with the cutest apple tree and roasting marshmallow scene from a fundraiser that Vina participated in for MDA (taking it to work for coffee there!)
    And, last but not least, the nicest treats for the grandchildren - A leaf and tree guide book and the shiniest most adorable stickers. (You must know how I am always reading and educating the grandkids. I will spend many hours reviewing and teaching the grandkids, and they will love the stickers, too!

My heartfelt thanks for such a lovely and considerate box. I love all of it!!!! Thanks for being such a great gardening friend!!!

Sue N.

• sandlapper_rose
    13 years ago

I thought I would pop on here and say that I can't swap in April, but it is a great topic and I sure would be in if I wasn't helping with the grandtriplets! I promise not to go too picture crazy, but I thought you might like to see a picture of them. This was taken about a week ago. One is now home from the hospital.

{{gwi:1253262}}

Everything is in bloom here at home - so pretty! We have had rain most of the weekend but that is good. It had been very dry here and the rain got lots of the pollen out of the air.

Jeanne

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Afternoon! Just thought I'd check in...:)

Sue, SO glad the box made it to you...and I'm sorry you had internet trouble (that is NO fun!!)I always have this vision of one of my boxes going to someone elses doorstep and someone opening it and going...WHAT????IS THIS??? Your too sweet and I'm glad you liked the box, I had such fun packing it up :)

The Deer On Parade Book is a copy of the the Horses on Parade from Rochester and the Buffalo on Parade from Buffalo. These are life-size deer that are all over the Finger Lakes area on display. The college then has an auction fund-raiser and sells them off. One went for $3,000. I would LOVE to have one for my yard...but that is a little over my gardening budget. :)

Jeanne, those babies are so ADORABLE!!! And how awesome that one is already home from the hospital. Hopefully, his brothers will be joining him soon. And, keep the pictures coming! If there's anything I love more than garden pictures its pictures of little kiddos...again SO ADORABLE!!

We had the sun shining here all day today :) and even though its only 30 degrees (YES! 30 degrees) I am in a spring kind of mood and went out and started picking up my fallen tree limbs and just yard yuck that accumulates throughout the winter. Hopefully all the snow will be gone by the end of the week...its going up to 50! :)

Have a great Sunday!
    vina

• mellen
    13 years ago

Jeanne. CUUUUUUUTTTTTTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More pics, please!
    MEE

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

oh Jeanne you and your family are so blessed! how adorable they are!

would someone be so kind as to send me a link to the obf ladies picture? i tried to copy it but it keeps turning out microscopic! thank you :) i'd like to post the next swap.

rose

• brittneysgran
    13 years ago

Jeanne- Thank you so much for posting their picture...I am just in awe. Good to hear one is now home and hoping it won't be long before the other two go. We had rain all day Sat. but it was nice today.

Rose - I will send the logo to you.

Shirley

• mellen
    13 years ago

Shirley, would you also send the logo to me? I have the May swap.

Can't wait to see what April brings.
    ME

• hazelnutbunny
    13 years ago

Just love the picture, Jeanne! Those babies are so precious!

• uptreasa
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I had some difficulty getting logged in.

rosemctier ~ Received
    hostarookie ~Received
    brittneysgran ~Received
    veeja ~Received
    nottoughly ~Received
    flowergirl34
    suesgardens2 ~Received
    earthly delights ~Received
    jshipway
    smitties ~Received

I spread myself too thin this month. I should have known I couldn't do a proper job of hosting. Sorry.

Glad you're back, Melissa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darling triplets, Jeanne!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Rose and Shirley!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much, Rose and Jeanne for making the lists. Yes, we need an updated questionnaire.

As for hot flashes, I can't say I ever had one.

Have a great day, everyone. I'm off to weave a rug.

Treasa

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

Treasa, that's the best sign off i ever read! off to weave a rug. how cool! do you have a loom?

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Happy Saturday! I come home from bringing Taylor to ballet and what is waiting on my porch????
    My box from Faye arrived :)

I'm opening it right now...
    It is quite heavy....

In my box is:
    ~Lilium Bulbs: Commander In Chief WOW! :)
    ~Siberian Iris: Dear Delight...holy moly!!
    ~adorable dragon fly garden flag
    ~hand clippers (you must have known mine on the last legs:) )
    ~Glads bulbs
    ~Ajuga Replens
    ~Iris: Miss Saigon (I really wanted this one!!!THANK YOU!!!!)
    ~bunny pot sitter...too cute!
    ~2 garden ceramic garden hangers (I LOVE THESE!!)
    ~a ceramic garden plaque...lovely!
    ~the cutest mushroom yard stake!
    ~3 chocolate bunnies
    ~aloe infused fuzzy socks....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
    ~a stuffed easter bunny (Billy already took this :)
    ~and seeds:
    columbine: green apples
    blackberry lily
    blanket flower
    gaillardia: gold goblin
    african daisy
    flowering maple
    century plant
    ganzia
    rud.: denver daisy
    spilianthes
    linaria
    butterfly weed: cinderella pink
    ~and the most beautiful card with birds!

Faye, you went above and beyond for my box!! I can't thank you enough. I just LOVE everything!! BIG HUGS!!

Have a great Saturday everyone!
    vina

• veeja11
    13 years ago

come on bunny you have been out done, I'm sure you could do triplets if you tried. Jeanne send me one please, love them they are quite precious. lucky you. hugs carol

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

Ohhhh wow... great box Vina!

Faye, where did you find the Siberian Iris Dear Delight and Iris Miss Saigon or were these from your collection?

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

ah, em,your iris addiction is as bad as my daylily addiction, isn't it? i really splurged and bought myself a water drops daylily. a friend of mine is splitting it with me. i hear that it increases well so i will hopefully have some to share next year :)

so, ladies, how weird is the weather where you are right now? we had 4 out of 5 days with hail. just plain weird. now it's 70 degrees but a mean thunderstorm is preventing me from going outside AND terrifying my poor dogs. they hate the booming. hope everyone is well! will be starting a new game on friday! partners too :)

rose

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

oh my stars the thunder is addling my brain becasue i meant to put that on my april obf post. jeez.

• jshipway
    13 years ago

Hello,

I have not received my package yet I will keep an eye for it.

Jennifer

• earthlydelights
    13 years ago

jennifer, your box was mailed out. you should get it tomorrow or wednesday. hope you enjoy it.

maryanne

• nottougly
    13 years ago

Hostarookie,
    I actually found both of the Iris at Walmart around the first of March. But now mom's Iris are blooming and I realized I already have the Miss Saigon. Oh well now I have more. Our weather here in south TN has been in the 80's. Which is great. And everything is blooming already.
    Faye!

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

Ughhh... our Walmart didn't have any Siberian irises. Guess I'll have to keep looking. :-) Thanks Faye!

• earthlydelights
    13 years ago

hi everyone. my box was delivered to jennifer today, hope she likes it. sorry to have been so late treasa.

• jshipway
    13 years ago

Yes I lovethe box and you had put a lot of thought into it. It was wonderful.

Items that was in the box.
    bag of popcorn
    Pepper the garden dip
    soothing mint rosemary bath set
    To week due list I will use this
    Ladies dotted canvas gloves
    Candle holder with candle
    Green throw nice
    big green bag
    small green bag with chocolate kisses, pack of tissues, and seeds.
    Red Velvet cockscomb
    forget me not
    morning glory white
    flat leaf parsley
    Black eye peas
    Cucumber Straight eight
    Solvia
    pumpkin
    Lemon Queen Suflower

Very nice and yes everything was green.

Jennifer

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Jennifer that sounds like a great box :)

• earthlydelights
    13 years ago

jennifer, glad you liked it. like i said, i took green to mean just that...everything green in the box! i hope i remembered the mister :-( i love the bags for shopping or to just carry all the extra that doesn't fit in my purse.

treasa, great idea for a swap. sorry to have been the last.

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths