Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
left over swap??

Posted by micyrey 5b (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 23, 13 at 11:00

any one doing a left over swap this year?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: left over swap??

I'm ready! Got a little bit of alot of things. Always looking for something.

o

Michelle,I think you need to host another one...

o

there is someone that usualy hosts this, I'm a little busy and dont want to hog all the swaps.
for those that dont know this is a swap for small amount of seeds, say you planted all the toms you want and have 5 to 10 seeds in a pack left.

o

I have a bunch of little packets like that, sounds like fun, hope someone hosts it.

o

I'm in if its a go.

o

we need a host for this, if we have no takers in a few more days I guess I can do one more. I have not hosted this one in years.
michelle

o

I would love to join too if it goes

o

Is it veggies? If so, I'm in.

o

I'm rilly busy and dont want to host another one, it is easy to host this if someone wants to step up.
was hoping the host from last year would want it again

o

I would be happy to host this, if there is enough interest.

o

That would be an awesome swap! Would a person do just veggies or include flowers that were started also? Sound like a lot fun! I would host but I am just too busy with life in general.

o

I would be interested in this swap. I have lots of few seed left overs of veggies and flowers. Hoping someone will step up to host.

o

I would love to join!

o

Is anyone still interested in a Spring Left-Overs Swap? If so, I will host it... Message me and I will get things going.

o

I'm interested!! I have veggies, herbs and flowers to trade. Thanks for hosting!! I'm having shoulder surgery in 2 weeks or I might consider it.

o

Would love to join also, have lots to share

o

I'm still interested.

o

I'm still interested.

o

Micyrey its me Donna from Seedtraders and the Gardenweb I havent been on for awhile but I would host this for you if you need a host let me know and I will send you the address for the seeds to come to.

o

Micyrey its me Donna from Seedtraders and the Gardenweb I havent been on for awhile but I would host this for you if you need a host let me know and I will send you the address for the seeds to come to.

o

I'm in! We did veggies and flowers last time. I have herb seeds too.

o

I would like to contribute also. I have veggies, herbs and flowers...

o

Micyrey are you going to host this if so Im in too if not do you need a host? You can review me its wilmoth thanks

o

micyrey join my round robin if you like thanks

o

micyrey join my round robin if you like thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here