Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Spring Me a Surprise - Received...part 2

Posted by ncgardengirl 7b 8a NC (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 31, 09 at 11:11

Hey, I sent out last I am sure. I have heard back from one person and I was wondering if the other 2 have gotten theirs yet?
Were there anymore late send outs besides me? If so who else recieved?

THANKS! Fran :D who wants to know hehe

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Spring Me a Surprise - Received...part 2

I'm glad you started a new thread! I received Salvia coccinea Coral Nymph and bicolor zinnias from Chris/grolikecrazy yesterday -- thank you Chris!

Susan

o

I also received sees yesterday, from Holly: iceplant, red burgundy onion and lime basil! Thank you!

And thank you for starting another thread :)

o

Fran - Thanks for starting a new thread. I didn't realize the other had filled up already.

So glad everyone is still recieving surprises.

tammy

o

Fran! I got an envie FULL of seeds from you today! I also gave the kids a pat and a scratch, just like you asked! LOL!

Thank you!

o

LOL Thanks for letting me know Dan. I hope you can use everything I sent if not then pass them along to someone who can ;)!

You made sure to tell the kids the pat and scratch was from Fran right? hehe

:) Fran

o

I received Susie vine and cukes from Holly!!

Thanks so much. ( You didn't include your GW name)

Andrea
Appaloosa909

o

I have rec'd a few since I last posted and need to say thanks. Fran, thanks for the cuttings they were wonderful and a huge surprise.

I also rec'd from faintheart. thanks for the basils.

nichol

o

I received a stack of things from Fran! Thanks! : ) and a nice card and some seeds from faintheart! Thanks a bunch!
Holly

o

Hey Holly, I hope you like all of what I sent, I think some of it was on your want list. I can't remember now, but I figured anything you didn't like you can trade off!

Happy Easter Everyone!

:) Fran

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here