These special OBF ladies have a birthday this month:

REMYcolor>size>

APRIL (dirt_under_my_nails)color>size>

CHRISTIAN (georgia_teacher)size>

MARYELLEN (mellen)color>size>

Comments (10)

• lilangel181
    14 years ago

Happy birthday ladies! I hope you all have wonderful birthdays and many many more to come. *Hugs*
    ~Laura

• flowergirl34
    14 years ago

Happy Birthday to you.....

Your lucky you can't hear me sing, lol!
    vina

• smitties
    14 years ago

What is the date of their birthdays. Happy Birthday to them. What a great month to celebrate a birthday.

• sandlapper_rose
    14 years ago

Happy Birthday, ladies!
    Ohhh.... that is such a pretty cake.
    Jeanne

• canyonwind
    14 years ago

Oh my goodness...it will be April 1st in abour 16 minutes.
    No fools here..........

Happy Birthday Remy...........

Happy Birthday Christian............

Happy Birthday April..........

Happy Birthday Maryellen.........

Enjoy...Enjoy...Enjoy...Enjoy. May your special day be the best!

Annie

• Christine00
    14 years ago

happy birthday!!

• hdiperna
    14 years ago

Happy Birthday to you all. I hope that you all have wonderful blessings in this coming year!
    Heidi

• mellen
    14 years ago

Hello OBF's!!! Haven't been on here in awhile. Saw the post for this so logged in. Thanks for the BD greetings. Melissa/Bunny, thanks SO much for the nice card. It was such a nice surprise. Have been busy with school plus after school program 3/5 days a week til 4:30. Plus, sorting/shredding/dumping 32 years of "stuff." Using the shredded paper for mulch on my flowers. WooHoo!!! Welcome to the newest member, too. I hope you find that the ladies here are thoughtful, caring, and FUN!!!
    Mary Ellen/Mellen

• smitties
    14 years ago

Happy Birthday to all of you. I hope your big day is the best.

Margo

• veeja11
    14 years ago

I make that cake i guess you all know I got laid off so a freind and I are opening a local online flower shop named carol and sherrys floral designs site is not up yet but I am busy working on it. That and my evergrowing lawn and coop bulbs is keeping me too busy, for being retired.HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL YOU APRIL BABIES. April your box went out yesterday conf # 03083390000145217646. Joined a great lilly coop at gardengeeks.com. very nice bulbs, only problem is they don't plant themselves. my daughters darn big galoomp of a dog bit my princess on the throat today, my poor baby. I got stuck with koby a big lab mix but he is mean to my lil girl. big hugs to all my bloomin friends. gonna be super busy but will try to check in carol