No Housework Day - April 7th

April 8th- Passover begins at Sundown

Easter- April 12th

Earth Day- April 22nd

Arbor Day- April 24th

Hug a Friend Day- April 26th

Beltaine- April 30th

The daisy and the sweet pea are the month's traditional flowers

April is a month that is brimming with all sorts of special days! This month were going to celebrate those days. While these are not the only special days or weeks or themes that April has, I thought IÂd mention a few that encompass faith, friendship, gardening and children. So, whatever your heartÂs desire to include- Easter goodies, Stress relief, garden decorations, frogs and fairies (Beltaine being a time to see the fairies as well as the hand-fasting between the Lord and Lady), fun things to do rather than clean house, something to celebrate Earth or Arbor Days, something to make a friend feel special for Hug a Friend Day, or things to share our gardens with a child. All are wonderful ideas for this swap! (And IÂm sure Mark and Dan will take care of several pranks for April FoolÂs Day!, but you can include some in your box as well!)

THE RULES

#1 You have to be 18

#2 You are to send 5 or more seed packets (plants, cuttings, spring bulbs, etc are welcome too! Just make sure there are 5 different items), 2 goodies for your partner that speak to at least one of the special days listed, and a note to your partner telling them more about yourself!

#3 Sign up's are until the 5th at midnight (April 5 midnight ET) and then partners will be assigned the next morning after I get up and moving (April 6).

#4. The boxes are to be mailed out by April 20th This should give time to put together the box and hopefully have them all received by the end of the month. If you will be mailing late, for ANY reason, please either post here or contact your partner AND me privately by email. This way the at least the three of us are in the loop and know what's going on :)

#5. The confirmation number is to be posted or sent to your partner (people like to know when it's arriving)

#6 You have to share what youÂve received by posting your boxÂs contents for us all to ÂOhhh and ÂAhhh over!

#7 Remember to post a review for your sender in the Rate and Review Forum!

#8. This is all about fun and friendship! Have a good time with it!

Comments (151)

• hazelnutbunny
    14 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Happy 29th Birthday, CAROL!!!size>

• ncgardengirl
    14 years ago

Oh my word ALL OF YOU FOLKS NEED KEEPERS!

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY...I see you all had 'mush' fun with this!

KATHY?!!! I'M IN!!!!

:) Fran

• dan_the_mailman
    14 years ago

Linda! You got Mark pregnant??? Wow! That's a bit much to believe even for an April Fools Joke! I guess it must be true, eh? I guess you got upset when I told you all I was looking for was a quick roll in the hay!

Linda, before we went dancing in the corn...

• gardenmom2
    14 years ago

OMGoodness. You guys are hysterical. Thanks for puttin me on the list Kathy. I don't know if you happened to scroll up and see my couple questions I had. Is this what you are going to email us in a couple days????? If not could you email me or post so that I know what to be getting ready. It ws a couple posts before I let you know I was missed. Thnks SOSOSOSOSOSOSO much.

Hi Fran. You are the bestest neatest lady out there I think. I loved your surprise you sent me. They are planted and happy. Thanks sooo much.

OK. Now for the good stuff. Who is pregnant????? Is it real or april fools??? I wanted to say congrats but it is APRIL 1st. SOOOOOOO LOL Help a newby out......

Nichol
    Who is stll laughing

• lindaruzicka
    14 years ago

see what happens when you drink too much tea?..."hiccupping while picking straw out of my hair"

• markcase1964
    14 years ago

Linda,

You left me out there behind the bushes! I got lost getting back here!

Where's that rabbit to check and make sure about the rumors! LOL!

Mark

• ncgardengirl
    14 years ago

I believe Carol was just pulling our leg. I am SURE Miss Bunny is not with ANY child at the moment. She hasn't posted the news anywhere else herself.

Hey Nichol, you are very welcome. If any of them do not make it you let me know!

I think with all this going on in the bushes I will take a glass of tea and a cupcake and take a midnight stroll.
    I will cover my eyes as I pass the bushes and I will put in my earplugs so I can't hear it either hehe.

:) Fran (who is humming to herself ignoring the sounds outback in the bushes)

• dan_the_mailman
    14 years ago

***hey, here comes Fran. whattaya say we ambush her?***

• diene
    14 years ago

I was definitely going to sit this one out but there are so many new and fun people joining the regulars that I cannot. Count me in and let me know if you need any help running this. With all that is going on for you now, I am happy to do whatever you need to make this work.
    Most of my snow is gone and the seven day forecast did not include the "s" word so I am cautiously optimistic. I am even going to start some annuals inside, it is a bit early but I am hoping for an early spring.
    Do not count Bunny out on the pregnancy, she comes by her name honestly.
    diene

• hazelnutbunny
    14 years ago

Okay, I told hubby the rumor Ms Carol started , and he said "Well, we better get busy then!"
    So....like Diene said, I wouldn't count it out. ;O) Just hasn't happened *yet*.
    LOL

We did have an exciting April Fool's day here, though.
    Ya'll know we're cleaning up from that darn ice storm we had back in January. (UGH!) It's amazing the sheer number of branches and twigs that are still on the ground. And when you've got 2 acres to clean.....OY.....
    ANYWAY. When the limbs & trees snapped from the 3" of ice on them, they were so heavy that when they hit the ground, many branches got pushed into the ground several inches ( I was pulling some out yesterday that were as deep as 12"!)

So basically, what you have is a yard full of booby traps. Nice little spikes sticking up out of the ground anywhere from 4" tall to a few FEET tall. And the little ones are HARD to see.

So what happened is Adora was walking outside BAREFOOT (which I did NOT know!) and she happened to step on one of the 4" high ones. A nice, jagged one. Luckily, it only took a big chunk off the side of her foot, and didn't go through.

THEN, as I was loading the back of the truck up with branches (that poor, poor truck...it looks like it's been through a war after all this!) a big limb knocked me upside the head (like I needed that, I'm nuts ENOUGH as it is!). So I've got a 1.5" long cut & knot on my forehead. But if it was an inch lower, I'd have a black eye...so THAT'S good.

AND THEN!!!! Hubby was up on our hill, doing cleaning up there, and he walks into the house a bit later, and says.."I'VE BEEN STABBED". I'm thinkingl...."ha ha, april fools...ha. ha."
    He's like..."No, REALLY, honey....I've been stabbed!"
    And he pulls up his shirt, and SURE ENOUGH....right in the gut!
    OY OY OY.
    Seems one of those broken off staubs got him as he was coming down off the hill. He jumped the last few feet of a ledge, and came down on the staub. UGH!

Yes, so our day was ever-so exciting.
    I'm glad it's over.

I'm not doing yard work for at least another week.
    :P

• jaleeisa
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Updated List!
    Signed Up:
    Melissa (hazelnutbunny)
    Mary (prayerrock)
    Dan (dan_the_mailman)
    Kamil (kamiljablo)
    Linda (lindaruzicka)
    Carrie (barefoot_contessa)
    Tracy (joy_unspeakable)
    Denise (antiqueorchid)
    treegirl48
    Cindy (cjcjmass)
    fairyoak
    Margo (smitties)
    Deb (debbya)
    Monica (mommyto2)
    Iris (rane_grow)
    Carol (veeja11)
    Tonya(tootsiepop254)
    Joan (ejmoore)
    Jamie (ashcraftbunch)
    Nikki (nikkineel)
    Mark (markcase1964)
    Mary (maryataylor_2008)
    Kim (hillbillygal)
    CA (sakura_komichi)
    Annie (canyonwind)
    Joseph(jdkind)
    Nichol(gardenmom2)
    Amelia (amelia_pepper_lady)
    Fran (ncgardengirl)
    Diene (diene)

Lurking and waiting to decide:
    Tammy (greenthumbgrow)

Opting out:
    Marie (wynative)

See, that wooden leg is why I'm hobbling lately! I thought I was gonna be able to keep it a secret! :P

Welcome to Fran and Diene!! They bring our number to 30!!!

Nichol, hon, I could not find your questions after reading through the entire thread. If you'd like to email me, I'd be happy to answer them for you.

I am going to be emailing all the newbies this weekend, probably tomorrow. I would appreciate it if all the newbies signed up would make sure their email option is available on their member page and be watching for this email and to please respond to it quickly so that I can set up the partner's list that I'm posting Monday. If the option to email you from your member page isn't available, I will not be able to contact you with information you'll need. If you do not respond to the email I am sending by Sunday morning or I cannot email you because there is no option to do so on your member page, I will consider it as dropping out of this swap and will not assign you a partner.

Diene, thanks for the offer to help! I really appreciate it.

Alright, an update on me. I got a call yesterday saying that the Orthopedic surgeon could see me today at 2 PM. So, after Cliff takes our now 16 year old daughter to get her Learner's Permit, we're going to go pick up my MRI films. Not sure what time we'll be finished at the appointment. This should be mainly the surgeon's evaluation and I'm doubtful that he will want any further 'less invasive' procedures attempted, since we've already pretty well covered all of them and they were unsuccessful. He may order some other tests to see if I'm fit for surgery- like bloodwork to check my cholesterol levels (since I was borderline high in my last set of bloodwork and am taking pills to help lower it) and probably some lung capacity and volume tests since I am now officially a former smoker! We have been taking Chantrix to help us quit and for anyone who smokes and is considering quitting, I would suggest talking with your Doctor about this medication. It is amazing! We were able to step down, but the really neat part is that even with doing the step down, we weren't receiving any nicotine- the medication blocks the receptors for nicotine in the brain- so really you get nothing out of smoking. Anyone interested in our experience with it can email me :) However, last night was our last light up. We gave the ash trays and lighters a nice burial in the large trash cans outside, the trash pickup was this morning about 7 am. So, they are all gone. Today we are completely airing the house out and will be spraying several cans of the order eliminating stuff all through the house and next week we have people coming out to completely deodorize the house and heating/AC vents.

So, that said, I'm betting the surgeon will want lung capacity and volume tests run to see if we can schedule the surgery soon or if we'll need to wait. Some surgeons require only that you have good results on the capacity and volume tests, others require that you not have been a smoker for at least 6 months. The main reason, aside from the obvious, is that a spinal fusion is more successful with the more oxygen the lungs can provide. So, we'll see what he wants to do as far as that.

So, I'm off to get a few things done, then go be poked and prodded for heaven only knows how long. Taking my pain meds with me because I know I'm going to get a work out from the evaluation and will be really hurting afterwards.

Everyone have a wonderful day!! I'll try to check in later :)

Kathy~ professional Guinea Pig lately, it seems :P

• sassybutterfly_2008
    14 years ago

I KNEW it was an April Fool's joke! lol :P Melissa honey .. wow.. what a day w/ the sticks! My goodness!! I need to mail you some bottles of peroxide to keep on hand.. it's our clean out-cure all here !

Kathy, CONGRATS on the stopping smoking!! You are going to be amazed how much you think cigs will stink in a bout a month or so! :) And your lungs will thank you for this! I hope the tests go well for you!!

Fran, how's the unpacking comin' along?? :)

**innocently puttin' away my camera and turnin' on the leaf blower FULL blast to help out Dan, Mark, Linda.. goodness who else was it that's been out there rollin' in the hay & leaves?? p.s. I have GREAT blackmail material now...... hehehehee

Hugs everyone!
    Wendy

• dan_the_mailman
    14 years ago

uhm, Wendy? we really don't consider it to be blackmail material since it's all already known by so many people. besides, we're proud that we were able to enjoy ourselves out in the bushes, haystacks, and corn fields. be careful with that leaf blower... we kind of forgot what we did with Fran, and still can't find her. I'm thinking about turning Bump and Stella loose so they'll find her, but that might take a while. Perhaps you'll have better luck with the leaf blower...

And Linda? Sweetie, you forgot one of your socks...

• hazelnutbunny
    14 years ago

I found Fran, Dan!!

• jaleeisa
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I've gotten emails from a few of the newbies regarding their email settings. I'll be happy to assist those needing help setting it up, if they want to do so. For those who prefer to keep theirs from showing, and I understand your concerns, I hope it will be okay to share it with whomever you are partnered with. It will be a necessity.

I have several emails regarding the swap and will respond to them tomorrow. I do know that Mary (prayerrock) has decided that she will hold back from this swap so she doesn't become overwhelmed. Mary, I hope you will still join us on the thread and get to know everyone! This is a great group to make new garden buddies in!

Short update on me- met with the surgeon this afternoon. The surgery is definite. I should know either tomorrow or the early part of next week what date, but for the moment we're looking at late May, early June. The prognosis is really good. In a month after the surgery I should be doing markedly better as far as pain. About 3 months later I should be able to resume basic, non stressful household chores. 6-9 months after I should be able to do all of the things I'm use to doing, without bearing a lot of weight. After a year, I should be back to doing everything I was doing before this happened. One of the primary benefits will be the drastic reduction of pain. I know that sounds silly... but to be honest, I don't know what it's like to live without pain. After 24 years, to me this is 'normal'. So, it will be interesting to see what living without it will be like.

I'm exhausted, though. So anyone who wants to know more is welcome to email me.

I'll answer all emails, both about the swap and the surgery tomorrow.

Kathy

• veeja11
    14 years ago

Thankyou for the birthday wishes bunny, I knew when I put the announcement of your pregnancy up as an april fool joke that knowing you it could be true, tell that man of yours to calm down. he jumps at any opportunity. I think the pregnancy test was for mark. sorry dan's brownies combined with my cold meds is making me a lil loopy. great leaves Fran. Kathy you are in my prayers. praying that all goes well for you. happy spring to all carol

• prayerrock
    14 years ago

Thanks Kathy, yes I will stick around...I just got involved in to much before i knew what I was doing and I dont have much to offer got over my head and overwhelmed. Maybe next month I can join in the swap again. For now I will just have fun with you all in the background.

blessings,
    Mary

• lindaruzicka
    14 years ago

I wondered where that sock went..they're my favorite pair!

• ncgardengirl
    14 years ago

Well PAINT MY FACE RED! I was only taking a walk! Good grief, you never know what is gonna happen around here! Could someone PLEASE pass me a bathrobe so I can go to the poolhouse and get dressed?
    I am pretty sure those leaves are just dressing the FRONT...and it is a bit nippy out now.

• smitties
    14 years ago

Kathy, I received your wonderfully informative email and promise to answer back next week. Since my hubby (a teacher) and kids are on Easter Break, I took all but one day off while they are home. We need to get some painting and other projects done. Unfortunately, gardening can't be one of them since it is still too early.

I am glad to hear that relief is on its way. After living with the pain all those years, you'll feel like a new person. That is great!

These postings are a hoot. Thanks for the entertainment everyone.

• jaleeisa
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I've emailed all of the newbies with some info about Round Robin Swapping. I'm going to warn you, it's a little long, but contains lots of info to help you out in your first RR with MNF. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to email me with them!

I also sent the same email to a few more experienced GW members. I did this so that they not only had the same info that I sent the newbies for this swap, but so that it's available for any host to use in future swaps. So, experienced members, if you received it, it was for that purpose. If you have any suggestions, I'd be happy to incorporate them!

I sent that email keeping everyone's emails private except mine, that way if you did not want your email widely available, that was respected. :)

There was one member that I had to mail to through GW, so Tonya (tootsiepop 254) if you do not receive it, please let me know!

There were two sign ups that there was no email listed for and whom have not emailed me to give me an email address for them. I need them to do so by tomorrow at noon if they are still interested in joining this swap. If I do not hear from them by that time, I will drop them from the list.

They are : treegirl48 and fairyoak

Newbies, I need to have a response from you letting me know that you understand the commitment you are making to this swap and whether you are still interested in participating or not by Sunday morning, April 5th. If I do not have a response from you by that time, I will not assign you a partner for this swap. This is to give me time to pair everyone up, taking into consideration who has had recent swaps or trades with other members that are signed up.

Normally I do all of this via private email, but with the large number of newbies joining this time, I felt it would be best to set a deadline for hearing back from everyone to give me some time to work pairings :)

I'll post an updated list of those participating tomorrow. The deadline for sign ups is this Sunday, April 5th at midnight. I will post a new thread for partners on Monday, April 6th! So if you're lurking, or still considering, you still have a couple of days to sign up!

Kathy

• hazelnutbunny
    14 years ago

Yay! We can post again!
    Those darn garden gnomes.....Grrrrr!

Now....if only I had something interesting and informative to say.........

• barefoot_contessa
    14 years ago

That WAS strange not being able to post. I htought maybe something was going wrong witht his computer! I would have been soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo upset. I am tired of pc problems!

Kathy - I got your e-mail and I replied immediately.
    Also, I am so happy to hear that you have found a good surgeon and that you will have a new body in a year! Isn't that amazing! Will continue to keep you in my prayers and thoughts!

Dan - There you go with your "special" oregano again. No wonder everyone is so loopy and free flowing in this group! LoL ;-)

Ok ladies and gents- keep your clothes on for a little bit longer! It's too darn cold to be running around in your skibbies out there! Well, unless you are going to be dancing around a fire, then you all better let me know about it! Can't miss out on that! I'll bring the music!

Be good! Have a wonderful weekend. We are suppose to be in a winter storm warning Sat. pm - Sunday pm :-(
    Someone send me sunshine and a soft southern breeze please!

Carrie

• hazelnutbunny
    14 years ago

No campfires for Dan....wouldn't want him to get singed.
    *shudder*

For that matter...better keep Mama Fran away, too. She's been singin' and drinkin' tequila....that gal can never keep her clothes on when that happens.
    Wouldn't want her to get something toasted, either.

Oh, wait....too late for that....
    Gee whiz, Mama Fran...you're supposed to be a good role model, too...

*Linda, pass me those brownies...I'm feeling disillusioned.....

• lindaruzicka
    14 years ago

"passing brownies and tea"...there you go Bunny, you'll feel better in no time!

Yesterday was really beautiful here. I worked on a couple of gardens and cleaned off my patio. Sat in the sunshine and just chilled...today..well today there has been cold stinging rain with wind blowing all over the place! Spring sure is a strange season!

• dan_the_mailman
    14 years ago

Bunny, if you're still feeling disillusioned, we could go for a walk in the corn field, just the two of us. We'll leave Fran to find her clothes, and Mark and Linda need to discuss what to name the baby that Mark is carrying. I hope it's a boy! We could use some more males around here! LOL!
    Anyway, just thought I'd offer to take you for a walk if you wish...

• hazelnutbunny
    14 years ago

Yay! I'm ready, Dan!

Just don't pull too hard on the leash, M'Kay???

• dan_the_mailman
    14 years ago

Just as long as you stay on the leash. I've heard what you're like without it.

Bunny, Unleashed...

• hazelnutbunny
    14 years ago

Tastes like chicken.

• lindaruzicka
    14 years ago

"spitting tea all over screen"

• gardenmom2
    14 years ago

All I know is bunny best be careful of the sp. oregano, brownies and tea around here. Might not be too good for the octuplets. LOL

I'll take a mug, though :)

• cjcjmass
    14 years ago

Hello,

I am still in having problems with comcast e-mail
    this morning, i did ready the e-mail regarding the rule for the swap but can not reply back thru comcast. so just to let you know i'm still in..

Thanks

Hello sassybutterfly 2008

• jaleeisa
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Gotcha Cindy! Thanks so much!! If you have problems communicating with your partner after they're assigned, please let me know :)

Still waiting to hear from a few people, then I can really start working up the partner list!

Kathy

• smitties
    14 years ago

Kathy, sent you an email.

• dan_the_mailman
    14 years ago

did someone say partners??? is the list up yet??? hehehe

***camping out in Kathy's living room until the list is up. anyone care to join me at the bonfire I made on the coffee table?***

• fairyoak
    14 years ago

Sorry, I was away from my computer today, working and did not see the contact deadline, so hope I am not too late. I did update my settings on thursday night late to allow for my email to be public, don't know what happened with that though, guess it was whatever happened to the system, must have been the spilled tea:) If I can still participate my email is pat.saenz@comcast.net. LMK, I would still love to do this

• jdkind
    14 years ago

Hello all!

you all are to much. Can I get in on some brownies and tea?

Kathy I got a min. and emailed you today/ rr rules

• lindaruzicka
    14 years ago

"bringing marshmellows and s'mores"..gee Dan, what a great idea!.."licking fingers to get gooey marshmellow off"....think Kathy has it done yet?.."peering through the smoke"...

• hazelnutbunny
    14 years ago

*holding hands with Linda & Dan, signing kumbyahhhhhhhhhhhhh*

WHEN will this lady be finished??

*snatching Dan's brownie*

• jaleeisa
    Original Author
    14 years ago

*Plopping down, snitching a roaster marshmallow and a brownie* Cool! A bonfire!!!!! I didn't much like that table anyway!

Finished? With what? *innocent expression*

Fairyoak, I still have you listed, but could you introduce yourself to us? I don't know what your first name is!

• dan_the_mailman
    14 years ago

uh, oh. Linda tipped the fire over onto the rug...think it'll leave a mark? heyyyyyy, look at all the pretty colors.... ***snatching brownie back from Bunny***

• dan_the_mailman
    14 years ago

Hey Kathy, do you happen to have any hotdogs? The marshmallows have run out, and there are more people on the way.

***looking for the list through the smoke***

• ncgardengirl
    14 years ago

I think Kathy just likes to toy with us, maybe we should burn her wooden leg then she couldn't run too fast and we could catch her and make her spill the list.

Ahhh, nah Kathy we wouldn't hurt you, nah not really.

Ummm, Dan put the chainsaw away!

Who wants a baked potato while we PATIENTLY wait? (Tapping foot) I can wait really...

• hazelnutbunny
    14 years ago

Did I ever tell ya'll the story of the flaming marshmallow of death and the poor, defenseless chicken??

• lindaruzicka
    14 years ago

nooooooooo...Bunny, you didn't....

• hazelnutbunny
    14 years ago

A-Hem.
    Well...since you asked.... *grin*....

A VERY long time ago- about, oh, 18 years or so - I was at a slumber party with a couple of friends. We were roasting marshmallows on a bonfire, out in the front yard. And, since this was out in the sticks (and I mean...WAY out in the sticks, the closest neighbor was 5 miles away, and the closest neighbor to THEM was 5 miles away......ANYHOO....pardon, too many brownies, My mind tends to wander....)
    SOOOO....this was out in the sticks, and there were chickens running around in the yard. Poor, helpless, defenseless chickens.
    Lots and lots of chickens.
    So there we were, using old wire coat hangers (unfolded, of course) to roast marshmallows. Then, the unthinkable, un-avoidable, and totally a waste of good marshmallow happens.
    My marshmallow caught fire.
    And I don't mean *fire*. I mean....FLAMING, INCINERATING, little-ball-of-DEATH type fire.
    Yay.
    Naturally, I'm calm and collected....while the other girls are screaming their fool heads off. "YOUR MARSHMALLOW'S ON FIRE! YOUR MARSHMALLOW'S ON FIRE!!!!"
    Yeah, duh.....

So, I react in an appropriate manner, of course.
    I start waving the coat hanger/marshmallow fire ball in the air, hoping to fan out the fire.
    Next thing I know, the marshmallow goes flying off the end of the wire, whizzing through the air.....ZOOOOMMMM!!!!......

And smacks a poor chicken RIGHT ON THE NOGGIN.
    Still flaming, with marshmallow-ey goo going everywhere, the poor chicken runs around bock-bocking all over the place.
    We all run for the water hose, and put the chicken out...

But she didn't make it. :O(

Guess what we had for supper the next night?

Yep, roasted chicken!

• ncgardengirl
    14 years ago

OH Bunny, you tell the BESTEST stories! I can totally see it!

Tell us another one, Kathy is apparently MIA! Someone needs to keep us entertained!

Oh KAHTYYYYYYYYY,,,,WHERE ARE YOU...Are you SLEEPING?????
    KATHY! WAKE UP......

• joy_unspeakable
    14 years ago

Let's wake Kathy up!

KATHY!!!!(Banging pots and pans together) OH, KATHY!!!!!
    WHERE ARE YOU!!!

~ Tracy (waiting patiently) :)

• lindaruzicka
    14 years ago

Bunny that story was hysterical! Poor chicken!.."throwing another log on the fire since Dan is sleeping, while gently placing a sticky marshmellow in his ear".....

• antiqueorchid
    14 years ago

Hi,
    I left for Tennessee Monday and was not able to use the computer until last night when I returned home. I hope I have not missed the deadline. I tried to use my sisters computer with the WyeFi not sure if that is how you spell it but I just got fed up with how long it was taking. I guess I am spoiled since I have used the high speed internet. I am so glad to be home I feel like I just ran a marathon an am so exhuasted. Enough of the wining, I think I'll have a drink. Oh yeah I brought some more marshmallows if anyone wants some. By the way the Smoky Mountains are so pretty.
    Denise