Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hummingbirddaisy

Queen Of the Month Swap ~~~monipsych~~~

hummingbirddaisy
17 years ago

Debbie hands down her Crown to Monica. TRUMPETS SOUND!!!!!!!! dododoododoooooooo ;-)

Monica walks up the red carpet to her throne and takes her seat to enjoy her reign for April.

Her cute little courtsmen bow before her. They behold fresh Tulips and Hyacinths. She pats them on their cute little heads and smiles (while inside, she is jumping up and down for joy!!!!!! oh and those hyacinths smell just wonderful!!!!)

Enjoy your month! Monica :-)

Comments (30)

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

Ok Tina now that was an adorable intro for our New Queen!!Queen Monica,Your royal parcel will be on its way to your castle on Monday.I will be back to post the royal confirmation number : ) Enjoy your month of Royalty"Queen Monica"
    Nancy

• monipsych
    17 years ago

It's not even April yet and I have arrived. Thank you for the pageantry! I especially like Tulips and Hyacinth! :) Happy Spring!
    Monica

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

monica, looking forward to getting a box together for you. hope you enjoy your month.
    (anyone hear from debbie yet?)

maryanne

• galium
    17 years ago
  • snyder
    17 years ago

I sent Monicas box today. Conf # is 0306 1070 0002 9248 6152 Snyder

• monipsych
    17 years ago

Thank you, thank you all. But I can't help being worried a little bit about Debbie. With the tornadoes that hit OK and all. Has anybody heard anything? It would put my mind at rest to know she is O.K.
    Monica

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

Monica,I haven't seen Susan online at all lately come to think of it.I sure hope everything is ok?I hadn't even thought about the storms they had down there.Praying all is well for her.

Your box will be going out tomorrow usps priority #01038555749912760075

Nancy

• monipsych
    17 years ago

Well 2 boxes arrived Yipee! I opened Ann's last night, and Nancy's this evening. Well it was clear from the get go I love to read, Ann passed on Taste of Home magazines which I love. (Let my subscription lapse last year. And 2 magazine I had not read before. Herb Companion, and Home Companion ,looking forward to having time to read all my goodies.
    She also sent a cute apple bookmark, and cute heart photo frame. (For a picture of my dd) A wind chime, puzzle,Yogurt covered pretzels (yum)and sachet. 2 other favorite items were beautiful vintage greeting cards with lovely photos on them and a hyacinth and vase to force bloom in doors. It was called pink pearl, and definitely made it to the favorite list. oops and last but not least an envie of seeds. Thank you , Thank you, your presents were right on. ;) And much apperciated.
    Monica

• monipsych
    17 years ago

Nancy's box was also fantastic......the first thing that jumped out at me was a hanging basket kit for a butterfly garden......way cool! I've never seen anything like it. Also another magazine I've never got! (As you know by now I love books and magazines) A wind sock, note cards, and a sunflower tea towel. And an umbrella for April Showers. Which was great since DH and I fought over the umbrella last week.
    Thank you, thank you! Great gifts.
    Monica

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

monica, any particular plants you enjoy or would like? please let me know.

maryanne

• monipsych
    17 years ago

I'm not very picky. I do like bright/bold colors. And since I don't have a ton of bed space left I'm focusing more this year on things that will do well in containers and hanging baskets. Hope this helps. :)
    Monica

• galium
    17 years ago

Monica your birthday present is on it's way.

DC# 0306 1070 0005 0859 3070

You are getting some wonderful presents. A HB kit for butterflies sounds like fun.

Mariann

• monipsych
    17 years ago

I received Mariann's package yesterday! And wanted to say Thank you! In the box was a homemade wreath, A beautiful calendar and address book. And a small metal tub container that has a do-it yourself mix of impatiens. (It's great!) Love it all! (Although I do feel I'm forgetting something) Thanks a bunch!
    Monica

• dawiff
    17 years ago

Hello, all you queens, former queens and future queens! I joined this group last month, but never had a chance to post to Debbie's thread, as far as I can remember. I did send her a box right at the end of the month - it was a hectic month in fact for me. I hope she liked the items I sent. At this very moment I am in a Marriott at Heath Row airport in London, on my way home from visiting my sick MIL.

Can some lowly lady-in-waiting send me Monipsych's questionnaire? Thanks very much. Didn't see the real Queen on this trip, unless you count MIL. LOL

Alison

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Monica,
    Your package was mailed on Tuesday. USPS #0307 0020 0003 7581 8570.

I hope you enjoy your presents your Majesty! ;)

Deb

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

alison, i sent the sheet to you. let me know if it comes through. sending good wishes your way, for your MIL and your safe travel back to the states.

maryanne

• monipsych
    17 years ago

I opened Deb's package yesterday! Thank you, thank you a basket of bath stuff. A garden stone, and decorative ornament. A little jewel frame, and best of all seeds. Some of my favorite kinds. Thank you so much! My DD has already claimed the pink shower scrubber and the little frame. :)
    Monica

• daisy71love
    17 years ago

Hi Birthday Queens. I am a friend of hummingbirddaisys. She is having some problems with GW at the moment, and asked me to post for her.
    I am to tell you that a package for Monica will be going out shortly. She misses you all.

Daisy

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

monica, i missed the post office by a few minutes today, so your box will go out on monday!

sure hope you are enjoying your month.

hope everyone is getting out and about in this gorgeous weather!

be well
    maryanne

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

Hi hope you are enjoying your month, Queenie!

I've been very busy painting and tiling my house (since the first of the month)! Just got my computer hooked back up and I'm very behind on everything it seems.

Don't worry I haven't forgotten about you!

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

monica, i need to apologize to you. your package was returned to me as undeliverable and when i checked on it, i see that i goofed and used your town name as your street name.

i need to take a few things out and replace with something else, so it will go out monday morning. i have a wedding out of state tomorrow.

again i apologize. i don't even know what i was thinking when i wrote the address label.

maryanne

• snyder
    17 years ago

Just wanted to let you all know I will not be able to do next months swap. I have been very sick and I'm scheduled for a cat scan Tues. Sorry about this. Ann

• earthlydelights
    16 years ago

ann, sorry to hear you are not feeling well. i think we lost our hostess, so i'm not even certain this swap is continuing. hope your health turns around!

monica, your confirmation number is 0304 1560 0007 4633 1632

maryanne

• galium
    16 years ago

I hope by now that everyone has received my email letting you know that I'll be the new hostess of this swap.

Maryanne I replied to your email on the 28th and sent out a general mailing early this morning. Have you been receiving them? If not I can resend both to you. Let me know.

Mariann

• Boomer _Lady
    16 years ago

Mariann,
    I got your email.

I'm so glad you are keeping this going. :)

• sguanzon
    16 years ago

My apologies your Royal Highness, Monica --- I sent your box out yesterday DC#0306 1070 0003 7816 1799 - very late I'm afraid. I hope you like what I sent.

Sue

• monipsych
    16 years ago

2 more boxes came yesterday. Thank you, Thank you! Ginger sent some great magazines. I love to look and dream. :) Also the loveliest bamboo hanging basket and seeds. It was REALLY beautiful! Thank you Ginger!
    And Debbie OK sent a box packed with goodies. I think it weighed 50 pounds. LOL...... It was great because everything was so nicely wrapped and my DD helped open them all. She laid claim to a garden rock, and the cutest girl fairy figurine. Which is also named Maya. Their were also candles, a rock with a turtle, hummingbird feeder, and I know I'm forgetting something. Oh that's right a beautiful journal which Maya has already claimed. She's writing gardening stories and drawing pictures in it. Thank you Debbie!
    It's great to be the Queen!
    Monica

• Boomer _Lady
    16 years ago

Monica,
    I'm glad it got there before the month was over. That was close!

• ggwrn
    16 years ago

Monica, I'm glad that you got the box. I've been so busy planting out my wintersown seedlings that I forgot to post that I had sent the box.

Ginger

• monipsych
    16 years ago

Sorry I haven't posted sooner, but 2 more boxes arrived in the past few days. And I'm sorry but I can't remember exactly what was in each. My DD helped me open both and of course felt most everything was for her. So after she opened most things the booty got mixed together. I know she had a blast and it was much appreciated. Sue and Maryanne thank you so much! I just know off hand we loved the big garden stone, a cute Teddy Bear fountain, some flower bulbs, gourmet chocolates that didn't last 10 minutes,a flower journal (again which my dtr has confiscated), a stake with a garden nome, etc.....etc.....
    Thank you all for a fun month!
    Monica