Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
candycow_gw

spring fling swap

candycow
16 years ago

i have so many diff seeds ill do a swap anything goes the more the merrier please only 5 of each kind and if you send in veggis please know you will probley get some in return please mark on envies if you want veggis

please send enough postage maybe an extra stamp those who have been in my swaps know i always send plenty of extras in return right now i have soooooooo many seeds i dont know what to do with them

i need every one to join this swap

Comments (34)

• kristlindgren
    16 years ago

I'll join. When is the ending date for this swap?

Kris

• poisondartfrog
    16 years ago

Me too.

• candycow
    Original Author
    16 years ago

i see io forgot to put a date we can all make sugestions and then come up with a date i can be ready anytime

• jumpin4joy
    16 years ago

I would love to get in on this. I love the unusal!

• journey149
    16 years ago

I will join lmk

• meimei007
    16 years ago

I want in!!!! What address should I send to? I have mostly flowers to send, but I would love veggies!!!

• kristlindgren
    16 years ago

I see no suggestions for a date yet I will throw one out there April 12?

Kris

• pcfeedboy
    16 years ago

would love to join

• kandaceshirley
    16 years ago

depending on when the deadline is - I could do an April 15?

• poisondartfrog
    16 years ago

April 15 sounds good to me.

• kristlindgren
    16 years ago

April 15 should be an easy day to remember it is tax day. I can do that day.

• candycow
    Original Author
    16 years ago

april 15 is just fine with me

• kandaceshirley
    16 years ago

yeah!

• astilbebstillz6a
    16 years ago

Hi Candy,
    If you are still taking sign ups, I would like to join in...Thanks,Marylee

• candycow
    Original Author
    16 years ago

i might not keep up on posting the best but i am doing this rr i have started 3 diff hobbies this winter to kill bordom
    if every who wants in email me at fallcreek5@aol.com i will send you my addy im on the puter alot and always watch my email
    candy

• poisondartfrog
    16 years ago

My apologies. I am going to have to bow out of this one-I just don't have time.
    Thanks, Alana

• clay_lady
    16 years ago

I would love to join. thanks clay_lady

• clay_lady
    16 years ago

I put the package in the mail on Friday

• robin1962_2008
    16 years ago

Hey,I would love to join this swap if it`s still open.I`m sending you an email. Thanks, Robin

• kristlindgren
    16 years ago

I sent mine today.

• uptreasa
    16 years ago

I would like to participate, please. I'll try to get my seeds out this week. Thank you. Treasa

• robin1962_2008
    16 years ago

My seeds are going out tomorrow.GOD BLESS YOU ALL!! Robin

• candycow
    Original Author
    16 years ago

im sorry if i sound crabby but so far i have
    recieved 2 envies and id like to know why no one is sending return postage i dont mind putting a xtra stamp on but i am not going to pay all the postage to send them back if you want your seeds back please send me postage
    im not going to put names on here but one i have recieved has been in many swaps and knows enough to send return postage
    like i said im sorry to sound like a b**** bit why should i have to pay all the postage

• amanda_socal22
    16 years ago

Can I still join this swap??? What do I need to do??

Thanks,

Amanda

• astilbebstillz6a
    16 years ago

Sent my seeds out today. Thanks for Hosting, Candy...Marylee

• candycow
    Original Author
    16 years ago

amanda just email me at fallcreek5@aol.com and ill send you the addy

• kandaceshirley
    16 years ago

Candy - I need to drop out of the swap. Since I've been home, it seems like everyone's been sick and I just can't get the seeds together. I'm very sorry

Kandi

• kristlindgren
    16 years ago

I was just wondering if you have an update for us?

Kris

• candycow
    Original Author
    16 years ago

im sorry i have been busy the seeds will go out this week

• kristlindgren
    16 years ago

I got my seeds today, YEAH!! Thank you to everyone for sending in all those seeds, and a very big thank you to our host for taking the time to this swap.

Kris

• robin1962_2008
    16 years ago

Hello,I GOT MY SEEDS TODAY!!THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Robin

• kristlindgren
    16 years ago

I have been going through all the really neat and cool seeds that I got, but this one just has me puzzled. I got a package of seeds and all it say is Bamboo. Is it the tree bamboo, a bamboo orchid or just what kind of bamboo seeds do I have. If anyone can help me out that would be wonderful.

Thank you,

Kris

• candycow
    Original Author
    16 years ago

i just hope noone got there own seeds back i didnt have much to work with i emptyed my box if anyone did lmk ill try and send more

• astilbebstillz6a
    16 years ago

Hi,
    I received my seeds yesterday - couldn't post yesterday, my internet has been down (what a pain!!!lol)Anyway, thanks to all and especially to Candy for hosting this swap. I received some of my seeds back, Candy, but that's ok, I received alot of other cool stuff! Thanks so much... Happy Gardening!...Marylee