Houzz Logo Print
flowersandbirds4ever

UPDATE: 2007 easter swap-sending and what you got

Post your boxes dc here.and when you receive

I sent both of mine dc's

Comments (82)

• jenntongrows
    17 years ago

I am a slacker and can't send mine until tomorrow. I wanted to wait until I got home from Virginia and I just walked in the door a few hours ago. I hope my partner doesn't mind. Hopefully my box will make up for it. I will post dc tomorrow

Jenn

• jenntongrows
    17 years ago

Oh Annette

You over did yourself. The box was WONDERFUL!!!!

I felt like the Easter bunny was at my house.

I got a great box!!

Hopefully I will not forget anything since the package is upstairs and I am doing this from memory.

I received:
    stuffed bunny (I think this was for Hannah)
    bag of Easter sweettarts (I already opened and ate half of them)
    metal basket with pink and purple flowers
    Purple flower seeds, rock cress, zinnia, and balloon flower
    shower pouf
    body scrub
    ceramic easter egg
    weekly planner
    gardening gloves
    self watering beautiful ceramic flower pot
    reblooming daylily
    canna tuber
    silver necklace with dragonfly charm
    little chic that peeps

Everything was so wonderful!! I LOVE it all. I have to go so I can get to my planting bench and pot up the daylily.

Thank you so much

Jennifer

• susandonb
    17 years ago

Erica,
    I got my Easter swap today, Thank You it was wonderful, I needed it.

I got 2 wonderful bars of yummy smelling soap, a candle that matches my bedroom colors, a cute bunny tin filled with candy, a garden plaque that is already haning in my garden, a gold a jeweled hanging garden decoration. A pretty calendar and address book and a candle lighter.

Thank you for all the nice gifts.

Happy Easter,
    Susan in NC

• msprettyky
    17 years ago

I got my box yesterday from Anita (nyvoices99) and I love it all! Lots of candy and goodies, but best of all a Chicago Peace rose! We collect hybrid teas and this was perfect for me. Lots of seeds and glad bulbs, a magnet for the fridge, a really cool windcatcher, and the cutest watering can candles. Thanks so much Anita! Your the greatest!

mspretty - Brenda

• Koppasetic
    17 years ago

Norma, your box is on it's way. Sorry that I'm so late but I hope it will be worth it.

Koppasetic

0304 3490 0002 4756 6881

• flowersandbirds4ever
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi I got a box today from cassiet-I got seeds,I got a lavender candle,I got a butterfly stick up that has temp-thing on back,i got a real cute gnome thing you stick In the dirt -for my gnome and fairy garden,I got a handful of candy-with chocloate peanutnutter cups and other stuff,Thank you so much! for the package cassiet-Did you get yours???Said it was delivered???

• veeja11
    17 years ago

Mine should be there, went to northpole ak conf # 03061070000251432862 did ya get it? hugs carol

• nyvoices99
    17 years ago

Brenda,
    So glad you liked your box:)Anita

• moonphase
    17 years ago

Jenn,
    I am so glad you liked your box.I keep hoping I will get mine.Waiting is not one of my good points..lol
    Happy Easter.
    Annette/moonphase

• flowersandbirds4ever
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Update-Girls Please let us know if boxes came-or please email me-
    here is what i got from both lists
    veeja11-done
    susandonb -done
    micyrey-done
    cedarnest-done
    flowersandbirds-done
    debbya-sent-did you get one?
    katrun-got package-did you send one?
    sguanzon -sENTa box-did you get one?
    sweetkitten51-got did you send?-
    nyvoices99-sent did you get one?
    jackier123-done
    pajohnso-
    ilovefarac done
    amybabyboy3 -got-sending in morning???
    bigmama4ever-did you send?
    koppasetic-done
    rosebud_2050 sent-did you get?
    cassiet -done
    pariewinds-done
    Monipsych-sent did you get?
    uptreasa-
    Moonphase-sent-did you get?
    jenntongrows-got-did you send?
    efrosty-got -shipped ????
    bizzylizzy-done
    angelsee-done
    chocolatemoose-sent
    msprettyky-done

• nyvoices99
    17 years ago

Nope, no box today, but on the bright side, I did not get any bills in my mail box (aka BILL BOX)either..:)Anita

• amybabyboy3
    17 years ago

I can be marked as done also. I received my lovely gift and sent to angelsee and she received. Thanks, Amy

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

No box yet either. Hopefully soon!

Deb

• cassiet
    17 years ago

I received my package from Rosie last week. I got a nice assortment of seeds!!! A little purple basket, some peanut butter cups.. YUM, a purple wind chime/sun catcher type thing, a satchet, and a few other items. What a nice package. Rosie, I didn't have anything much in my seeds that matched anything on your want list... so I tried to find something similar in the local store and sent you those along with a couple of things from my seeds. Not much selection out yet here in Charleston. I hope you like the selections I sent!!!!

Cassie

• pajohnso
    17 years ago

Oh Deb, I promise I didn't forget about you!! Family issues got the best of me the past two weeks, but your box went out today, and I braved a blizzard, seriously a blizzard, to get your box to the post office ; ) I tried to make up for being late by putting some extra goodies in there. The confirmation #0305 0830 0002 5945 5076. They said it should be there by Saturday, but with the weather being so terrible and snowy here, it might be Monday. I hope you enjoy it!!!

• efrosty1
    17 years ago

sorry i posted on the other easter swap page.
    my pal susan has already posted her box received.

susan i'm so glad you liked everything. my daughter helped pick out alot of it..she's such a helper.. have a great easter..erica

• moonphase
    17 years ago

Flowersandbirds.I sent but have not received ;-( but hopefully soon.
    moonphase

• veeja11
    17 years ago

I need to verify who I send to, wanna make sure box is going to right place. conf # just says it left my house, not that it was delivered, I am confused this month, am selling my house, had to pack everything and put in garage plus scrub paint etc. dog is in heat and has to go with me if someone comes to see the house, so we get to walk around with a pack of male dogs following us. I need a break. hugs carol

• chocolatemoose
    17 years ago

Carol...Hugs BACK! I got my box today! (April 4)
    Love it all!...Two kinds of candy, a gorgeous floral stained-glass-look candle holder, several types of bath salts, flower seeds, a cute little key chain, a dish towel and pot holder (correct color...lol), a stuffed baby bunny and a beautiful pink crocheted bunny. Did you make the pink bunny? Cutecutecute!...THANK you so much! This was my first swap and I was so excited, I opened the box in the P.O. parking lot!...and started eating the candy while my dinner was cooking...LOL
    Barbara

• bigmama4ever
    17 years ago

sent mine out today dc 03063030000296981734

• flowersandbirds4ever
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hey girls:it is easter this sunday-still there is alot that has not gotten there boxes....I see alot has not posted they have not sent please be kind to other players,and please post that you sent when you sent and dc if you have it-these girls are waiting for there boxes
    debbya-sent-Hasnt not received
    pajohnso-
    bigmama4ever-sent-did you receive?
    uptreasa-
    Moonphase-sent-did you get?
    efrosty-got -shipped ????

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

I sent but I did not receive - maybe soon ?

• moonphase
    17 years ago

I got my box today.I got a yellow pail.seeds, a hair clasp and 2 tiny candle holders.and a tiny bouquet of plastic flowers from upteresa.Thanks
    moonphase

• flowersandbirds4ever
    Original Author
    17 years ago

debbya-sent-Hasnt not received
    pajohnso-
    bigmama4ever-sent-did you receive?
    uptreasa-

I am really sorry you girls didnt get your boxes.I know that really sucks,I totally feel bad-I will-get on the email's Tomorrow and find out if these girls did send,
    It was clear-on date to send out by,It is really sad,I can understand being a day late maybe 2,But I really think a week is to much,I see alot got there boxes,i didnt see many post when they sent out -or dc Like I did ask,I guess it is to hard to follows rules,I promise My word is good I will get to end of this,Rosie
    maybe i will after post players names,I didnt want to do this,All names where picked out of a hat on peices of paper.I even tried to see how everyone does it,it is hard not knowing,and you really expect people to try and follow rules,I wanted this to be special for each of you,Sunday is 2 days away you never know girls,It might come friday,or saturday just before

• veeja11
    17 years ago

Moose, I'm glad you got and like your box, the bunny is made by an 80 plus woman who lives nearby it is a toliet paper roll cover, they were popular in the 60's. hugs carol

• rosebud_2050
    17 years ago

I recieved my box from angelsee today.she sent candles ,a cute little stuffed frog ,flower bulbs,a thomas kinkade pocket calender,a rose plaque a box of impatiens seed,and bunches of different type seed.Thank you Sheila ... Have A Happy Easter Everyone!!!!
    Shirley

• monipsych
    17 years ago

My package was sent out and received but nothing on the arrival front.
    Monics

• pajohnso
    17 years ago

Just wanted to make sure you knew that I sent my box out 2 days ago, on the 4th. As far as receiving, katrun had contacted me by email and I told her I would be on vacation next week and I was totally fine with her sending the box when I get back so you can take her off the bad list, as she contacted me last week to work things out ; )

Thanks!

• flowersandbirds4ever
    Original Author
    17 years ago

debbya-players name is pajohnson
    katrun-got package-out on vaccation
    sguanzon -sweetkitten -I emailed her
    sweetkitten51-got did you send?- waiting email
    nyvoices99-jennton grows will email her
    bigmama4ever-sent-did you receive? emailed
    Monipsych-sent did you get? i checked usps said was delivered
    uptreasa- has moonphase and pariewinds has uptreasa
    jenntongrows-got-did you send? will email her

• monipsych
    17 years ago

I received a wonderful box from Norma. I didn't see it because it was left on my front porch and we usually only use the back. Although I use my front porch for WS but it's been so cold I didn't go out. Hopefully it just came today.....
    My favorite part was by far a hand painted pot filled with candy. It was absolutely beautiful! You are a wonderful artist Norma! It had beautiful flowers painted on it, jewels and was my favorite color purple, and said "Monica's Garden" And it was sooo thoughtful thinking of my daughter she got a little purse with daisies on it and a hair-clip, and another red purse with candy in it. She also thinks all the candy is for her. :) Her favorite was a pretty Easter lollipop. And I'm sitting writing this after eating the Reese's peanut butter eggs. (My favorite!) Last but not least was a plant cutting that I hope didn't get frozen. It looks fine, but I'm such the novice what is it Norma? And how do I take care of it? Again we both LOVED all the goodies, and I'll treasure the hand painted flower pot forever!
    What a wonderful swap....Thank you!
    Monica

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

I received my Easter box today! In the box was 2 of the cutest Cardinal clip on accents (for flower pots).
    Package of puffy stickers, T-plant labels, Fairy paper pad, big bag of peanut M&M's, seed packages tucked in Easter eggs- Autumn beauty sunflower, Black Pear Tomato, Persimmon tomato. Also, a really adorable "Welcome" bird plaque! I almost forgot the Easter candy..cadbury eggs, jellybeans.

Thanks so much Pajohnson for such a nice box!

Deb

• bigmama4ever
    17 years ago

i got my box thank you very much for the candles, kids ate the choc bars... monica i was in a hurry that i forgot to put the note in the box, the plants are for your pond, ireses and papirus.. norma

• flowersandbirds4ever
    Original Author
    17 years ago

sguanzon -sweetkitten -sue she said she has been sick-said she let one of gw players know,I didnt receive a email from her-telling me that-said she just got your box in the mail.Im sorry it is late -It is on its way
    nyvoices99-jennton grows -have not here back from her yet
    uptreasa- has moonphase and pariewinds has uptreasa -No email yet
    jenntongrows-got-did you send? not response yet

• flowersandbirds4ever
    Original Author
    17 years ago

sguanzon -sweetkitten -sue she said she has been sick-said she let one of gw players know,I didnt receive a email from her-telling me that-said she just got your box in the mail.Im sorry it is late -It is on its way
    nyvoices99-jennton grows -have not here back from her yet
    pariewinds -uptreasa mailed monday didnt get a dc,but she got her package
    jenntongrows-got-did you send? not response yet

• nyvoices99
    17 years ago

Rosie,
    Have you heard anything back yet?

Happy Easter All,

• flowersandbirds4ever
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hey girls I was not on all day yesterday happy belated easter
    Girls -updating

nyvoices99-jenntongrows was your partner-I emailed threw gw no answer so i emailed her threw her email.
    told her to get in touch so if you get a email it is amount your easter swap. rosie
    sguanson-rita was sick-she sent out last week-I just got a email from her-her gw name is sweetkitten
    she mailed it out last week rosie

• nyvoices99
    17 years ago

Nope, Still no box today:(Anita

• nyvoices99
    17 years ago

Nope, Still nothing

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

So sorry for not posting earlier in the week, I've been without a computer. I received my box, thank you very much. I especially liked the covered box with the nice smelling candles inside.

• nyvoices99
    17 years ago

Rosie.
    Did your looking for post get pulled or am I blind? Still no box, sure hope she is OK, as I see she has posted wanting in MANY swaps...:)Anita

• sweetkitten51
    17 years ago

Sguanzon
    I am glad you liked the package.
    I know how hard it is to have a "sick" computer, mine is acting up.( Doesn't like changeing links.)
    It has been a rough week already (and it only Tuesday), Friday, my friend's 38 year old son was killed in a auto accident.
    Yesturday, most of the day was spent at the Doctor's ( x-rays and other "FUN" stuff.(NOT!!)
    Today is a MRI.
    So this will be my last swap for a while.
    These swaps have been fun for my whole household.

Thank you and God bless all.
    Sweetkitten

• pajohnso
    17 years ago

Wow, wow and wow!!! Thank you soooo much Kathryn, the box was packed full of wonderful things. Okay, the list ; ) She sent a wonderful pink glass windchime, 2 packages of lily bulbs, wonderful cuticle cream that will definitely come in handy come digging time, a magnet clip, a cute bunny pen, junior mints and york peppermint patties (my favorite), a cute easter bucket, floral incense sticks, a crystal dragonfly pot sitter, a package of peat pots and the best thing of all......heirloom veggie seeds!!! And what a selection she sent, from my favorite heirloom seed supply house. There were 11 packets of seeds including several squashs, lettuce, peas, soybeans, pole beans, eggplant, and some flowers called "kiss me over the garden gate".

Thank you sooooo much!! I just loved everything.

• angelsee
    17 years ago

Anita ~NY Voices,your Easter box is on it's way! Hope you enjoy! d/c 0306 0320 0001 6663 9917

• nyvoices99
    17 years ago

Angelsee,
    Your great, Thank you so much, Oh boy, I'm still getting my Easter box:)
    I sure hope Jenn is OK, Have a great day all.:)Anita

• nyvoices99
    16 years ago

YES, I should get it today, again thanks so much Angelsee:)Anita

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 0320 0001 6663 9917
    Detailed Results:

Arrival at Unit, April 26, 2007, 6:31 am, CORNING, NY 14830
    Enroute, April 24, 2007, 5:48 pm, WARRENDALE, PA 15095
    Enroute, April 22, 2007, 10:45 am, WARRENDALE, PA 15095
    Enroute, April 19, 2007, 8:48 pm, SPRINGFIELD, MA 01152
    Acceptance, April 18, 2007, 12:28 pm, CHESHIRE, CT 06410

• nyvoices99
    16 years ago

Not only did I get a box from Angelse, But, Liz (dizzylizzy)? Sent me one too, Thank you both so much for stepping in for me:) Don't tell me the Easter bunny is not real:)Anita

• busylizzy
    16 years ago

Oh good, I am glad you got the box, I misplaced the DC reciept or it was washed, lol.
    I know you said you had enough knick knacks, I do too, but I couldn't resist buying a whole lot of those glass/copper pigs at a auction this winter.
    I am trying to figure out a way to use them in garden art.
    Yeah I am dizzy and blonde, he he. But the real meaning of my BusyLizzy screen name is the common name of Impatiens in England, and I am from English heritage both sides f the family.

• nyvoices99
    16 years ago

Oh,Busylizzy, I am so sorry, I read it wrong:(.
    Thank you so much.
    Yes I loved that pig, I was thinking about setting it in 1 of my pot's, should be OK? I hope:)Anita

• angelsee
    16 years ago

Glad you got it!

• busylizzy
    16 years ago

Hey Anita, I've been called worse! he he don't worry about it.
    I sure hope those pigs do last outside, that is what I bought them for