Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ishareflowers

Commercial seeds coming home.

I mailed the following packages today...... If you were short postage, it is listed. If you have no figure, you either had enough or your change is in the package.

gardengramma- 9500110892573064414580- you were short .1.05 postage

crystalline-9500110892573064411923

Zackey- 9500110892573064410872

pinkiris-9500110892573064414061

cdavis-9500110892573064413477

randysbirds-9500110892573064412722

kousa-donated veggie seeds- she wanted no veggies in return but wanted to share! I sent her the flower seeds that she wanted and paid her return postage as a thank you.

aard- 9500110892573064408343

Rhodes- short .23 postage2 stamps in your first envy and I found your other 3 in your second package. I was googly eyed that night because I had worked on seeds for so long!

canyonwind-9500110892573064463854

Gardenerz- 9500110892573064466299

jas_il- 9500110892573064467159- short .14

Skyblue-9500110892573064467654

Meimei- 9500110892573064468798

subruralgirl-9500110892573064469290

I will spend the rest of today trying to fine tune the rest of the envelopes and will likely mail them tomorrow.

Please post here when you receive your package.

Lisa

This post was edited by ishareflowers on Tue, Mar 5, 13 at 13:34

Comments (27)

• jas_il
    11 years ago

short hmmm..

Lisa do you have paypal? I can pay right away or I will mail money in a day or two. Please let me know. Sorry for the trouble.

Can't wait to get the seeds. Thanks for the hard work and hosting the swap.

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Today I mailed the rest of the packages, with the exception of Jaynine and HappyGardener.....I forgot to put the labels on them. ooopppps!

Imabirdnut, you sent me a delivery conf slip and prepaid postage stamp, they wouldn't let me use it! They said that it had to be used the day it was printed. I paid 3.31 to mail your package, you had enclosed $1....so, I paid 2.31.....The clerk left your prepaid label under the one that I paid for at my request so you could see that it wasn't used by me!!!!

Jaynine and HappG, It is starting to sleet here now and could possibly snow until Friday. I will get your packages out asap!

I hope the flower gardeners are happy with their packages. This year was a challenge as lots of the same seeds came in.

Please post here when you receive your packages..

Lisa

• pinkiris
    11 years ago

What a nice surprise in the mailbox today =) thank you so much!

• rhodes145
    11 years ago

Hi Lisa,

my car's in the shop so tomorrow afternoon will mail postage,
    etc.

Thank you so much for all your hard work!!!

Best wishes,

Barbara
    rhodes145

• grdngramma
    11 years ago

Watch your mail, I'll send you what I was short, my apologies, thanks for all your hard work on this.

• jas_il
    11 years ago

Mailed postage today. Hope it will be there in 2-3 days.

Thanks

• crystalline_ca
    11 years ago

Hi Lisa,
    I received my package of seeds today with many more seed packets than I sent in. What a great selections! Thank you so much for your hard work!

Thanks everyone for sharing. Have a great growing season!

• happygardener23
    11 years ago

Lisa,
    No rush on my account. It's been a very busy few weeks so I'm behind schedule for sowing my seeds anyway. Stay safe and warm!

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

Lisa,

My wonderful bubbler of delight and surprise arrived yesterday. Thanks so much!!!

Great variety...love...love...love everything!

Happy Friday and have super weekend!

Annie

• carodavis
    11 years ago

It was like Christmas! I got my seeds yesterday and have spent the morning on google up some of the seeds I received, I'm excited to get my new gardens planted this year. Lisa, thank you for all your hard work, it was great and I will remember to look early next year for another swap, this is the best swap I've joined so far.

• atravers
    11 years ago

Lisa,
    Many thanks to you for all your hard work. I was absolutely delighted with my packet. This was a fabulous swap - you are a great host!!! Thanks again!
    Ann

• elliesfun
    11 years ago

Received my seeds today and it truly was a wonderful assortment. Thank you Lisa and all those who sent in seeds. Received many seeds that I have been wanting to sow. A great BIG THANK YOU to all!

Ellie

• SubruralGirl
    11 years ago

Woo-Hoo! Got my seeds today! Wow! You are amazing! Such variety and not one thing I wouldn't like! Thanks so much for hosting this wonderful swap!

• Michelle Reynolds
    11 years ago

hello
    I got mine today, thanks bunches.
    great swap
    michelle

• jas_il
    11 years ago

Got my seeds today. Nice varieties. Excited about kochia grass too which I really wanted. Can't wait to grow them. Thanks a lot.

• KarenPA_6b
    11 years ago

Sorry, I did not know that a new thread was started. I just want to say thank you so much for the wonderful assortment of flower seeds that Lisa sent me. They are a great beginning to my journey and adventure in gardening. Many thanks,

Karen

• primrose1x3
    11 years ago

Received your seeds, Lisa, and they are just wonderful - thank you.

• poisondartfrog
    11 years ago

I received mine today. I thought I had sown myself down to only having a hundred and fifty or so selections left to sow, but I will be adding some of these great seeds to my "sow" queue.
    Thank you Lisa. You are unique in the universe.

• sjc48
    11 years ago

My seeds arrived today, and the selection was fantastic!
    Good job, Lisa and thank you for all the work you put into this swap every year! It's the best!
    Shirley!

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    11 years ago

Received my seeds yesterday, thanks for the good selection.

• rhodes145
    11 years ago

Lisa,

A huge THANK YOU for the amazing selection!!!! I have a lot of looking-up-germinating-requirements in my future with these.

Also thank you for all your hard work. This must have been really something to coordinate!

Best wishes,

Barbara
    rhodes145

• randysbirds
    11 years ago

got my seeds thanx a bunch still have four feet of snow here so not putting anything in yet middle of next month will start tomatos inside.
    best wishes
    randyysbirds
    randy

• zzackey
    11 years ago

I got my seeds today! Thanks so much for the giant pumpkins and for your generousity!!

• a_ard908
    11 years ago

I got my package today! My four year old was so happy about the sunflowers! Thanks so much!

a_ard908

• zzackey
    11 years ago

I got my seeds yesterday! Thanks for the wonderful assortment and so many seeds and so many seed packs. Very grateful for the 2 giant pumpkin varieties!! I still need to google them. We are growing them so we can donate a few to our pumpkin patch at church. All the money we raise goes to local charities and if they do well I guess we could probably sell some too!

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I'm happy to see that peoples seeds are making their way home....

Jas-il, I didn't expect you to send me the postage! I had actually put everyones shortages and then went and edited them out. I guess I missed a couple.

Jaynine and Happg- I mailed your packages on Monday.

Happy g- I paid to put a tracking number on it, you should be getting it today!

Jaynine, I ALMOST made your number! I had a couple of snow days to play with seeds and added more. Also, when I went to mail your package back, I put it in a medium flat rate box. The clerk said it would be 12 something. I was going to pay the extra but he said a regular priority box would be 8. I changed the box, relabeled and sealed it up...The postage was only around 6 dollars....ooooppppss! I have another package that I need to send you when I get a shipment in, I will return your 1.20 postage then.

we had a lot of common flowers this year. I have lots of extras because I cover lots of the commons when my stash will allow it. I will do the same as I did with last years extras and post a newbie offer .

I do have a few things to mail out to people that should have gone into their envies. These will be seeds that were specifically on your wants list. I don't know how I missed them but I did! I will post a list of names and when you email me your addy, I will pay to get them to you.

Lisa

• jaynine
    11 years ago

It came! It came! What a nice selection. Thank you, Lisa, for being such a thoughtful hostess. Great swap everyone...thanks to all.