Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ishareflowers

UPDATE: commercial seeds coming home!

I mailed everyones packages back home today, The following had enough $$ for delivery conf#

Lisam - 03080070000112598578 $1 stamp returned. I added the extra postage.

Alana- 03063030000069480020 change in evny

Kristi-03063030000069458128, all stamps returned! They missed stamping them the first time around:)

Laura- 03063030000069480013. I added extra postage so no returns

Sue- 1 stamp returnederyone else,change if any should be inside.

ev

After all was said and done with the rude B#$%^&@ at the p.o., I ended up with two stamps, if I shorted you, please let me know so that I can return them to you!

Sue (adorable note pad and magnet),Lisa(seed bags and gloves) and Laura(assort.Teas)....Thank you so much for the hostess gifts, they will be used!

I hope you all enjoy what you get back, some of you have pretty tough lists. I did what I could :]

Lisa

Comments (24)

• sherri09
    14 years ago

Thanks, Lisa for all your hard work on the swap. That was a really quick turnaround!! Great job!!

• jaynine
    14 years ago

Thanks, Lisa--can't wait!

• zubababy
    14 years ago

Lisa,
    Thank you for getting this swap together. I had no idea that people sent gifts to the hostess!?! Sorry, .... I know now, for future swaps. :)

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I hope everyone is happy, as I said some have very specific lists.

Kristi, I do appreciate the gifts and will use them but they are in no way required or expected!

Lisa

• zubababy
    14 years ago

My seeds are here! Thank you everyone! Now, I just need to make some more beds. :)

• jaynine
    14 years ago

Mine came, too. Thanks everybody. I got some very nice varieties~I appreciate them all!

• suecirish
    14 years ago

My package of seeds arrived today. Thanks so much, Lisa and everyone who sent in seeds. I got some great choices and can't wait to grow them.

• ruthz
    14 years ago

I got my seeds also. Such a nice selection.
    Thank you to everyone that sent seeds and to Lisa for hosting and sending extras. I got one of my most wanted.

• ramazz
    14 years ago

Got mine! Thanks so much, Lisa, and everyone who participated.

Becky

• lisam627_ohio_z6
    14 years ago

Hi Lisa,

I received my seeds and I can't tell you how pleased I am with the seeds you selected for me! It is very apparent that you took a lot of effort with this swap and I really appreciate all of the hard work you put into it.

The veggie seeds you sent me are great - I can't wait to get them going, and the flower seeds are really awesome and will bloom beautifully in my gardens this summer. Thanks a million Lisa - you did a great job!!!!
    I love everything! - Smiles Lisa : )

• poisondartfrog
    14 years ago

I received my seeds Tuesday afternoon. Thanks for the great seeds and especially to Lisa for the thoughtful selections!
    Alana

• sherri09
    14 years ago

Mine have not arrived. Each day I go to the mailbox hopeful, but no luck yet. Lisa, let me know if they turn up back your way.

Thanks.

• ten_steps_ahead
    14 years ago

Same here Lisa...I've been waiting with bated breath. I hope they arrive soon!

Barbara

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Sherri, I'm sorry they haven't arrived yet, they were all mailed the same day from the P.O. I don't know what to say other than give it more time. I probably should have paid for delivery conformation myself.

I hope they find their way home but if not let me know and I'll try to put another commercial pack together for you. :]

Ten steps, I got yours back and couldn't understand why because they were weighed at the P.O. I was complaining to my husband about the P.O. when he noticed that the package was still addressed to me! I changed the label and remailed them, You should get them soon! I'm sorry for the delay.

Lisa

• sherri09
    14 years ago

I'm sure mine will turn up, I'm a little further west than most people so they had longer to go. We've got at least another month or two until it's spring here, considering we just got another foot of snow today, so there's plenty of time!

• ten_steps_ahead
    14 years ago

Today is the first day of spring but at my house it's like Christmas day!!! My package arrived today and I can't thank you enough for what you chose for me. I absolutely love love love them all! Hubby didn't know what all the commotion was about as I whooped and hollered. You really made my day. Now it's outside to wintersow these babies. Lisa, thank you again so much for hosting this round robin.

Warmest Regards

Barbara
    Ten steps ahead

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Sherri, did the seeds turn up yet??

Lisa

• sherri09
    14 years ago

Unfortunately no, not yet... I'm still keeping my fingers crossed, maybe they just got delayed somewhere along the way.

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Sherri,

I'm thinking that your seeds have been lost somewhere along the way, do you remember how many that you send me. I think it was 15 but I want to make sure. I can go digging through my notebook but if you remember I wont have to search through them!

drop me a line with your addy and I'll send you out a package.

Lisa

• sherri09
    14 years ago

I did send 15 & will send you an email. However, I really wasn't expecting you to send me a replacement package. If you do have some extras, I would love to still get a surprise package. But, either way I'm still happy to have participated & glad some of my seeds went to good homes.

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Hi Sherri,

When you host a swap and someone doesn't get their package, it should be replaced!

I sent you a package today, I hope you like what I had to share with you.

Conf# 03063030000069488880

Lisa

• sherri09
    14 years ago

Thanks so much, Lisa. I'm sure I'll love them. I'll keep checking & post as soon as they come. Time to get excited again!

- Sherri

• sherri09
    14 years ago

They came! They came!! OMG, I am overwhelmed, just like a kid in a candy store. Lisa, you were more than generous there are so many, what a great package! I just love them. There is a such a variety & I can't wait to look some of them up. I know what I'll be doing tonight...putting together a little photo folder with all the pictures so I can get to planning! What fun:)

Lisa, Thank you so much for being such a wonderful host & taking care of us! You are the best.
    - Sherri

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Sherri,

I'm hapy that your happy!

I tried to send you back double of what you sent in to the swap for having to wait soooo long! I would hate to see you have a bad first experience with a swap and never want to join another.

Happy planting!!
    Lisa