Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
candycow_gw

spring swap

candycow
17 years ago

hi i have hundreds of different kinds of seed to trade so i would like to get a large swap going you will get as many back as you send if not more maybe we could try for april 1 as a sending date later if you want i thought it would be great to get some new seeds for spring it can be any kinds you want to send lets make this a large swap i have so many seeds i cant plant them all post here or email me at fallcreek5@aol.com thanks and you all have a great spring day

candycow

Comments (86)

• karenh71867
    17 years ago

My seeds are on their way also! Karen

• candycow
    Original Author
    17 years ago

hi ill have to make this short i hurt my neck dealing with a fresh heifer so its hard to sit here michelle,mary and suzy your seeds are here

• jenntongrows
    17 years ago

Seeds are going out tomorrow

Thank You For Hosting

Jennifer

• lhmkc
    17 years ago

I mailed mine yesterday

• astilbebstillz6a
    17 years ago

Hi Candy,
    So sorry to hear you've hurt your neck. I hope it's not anything serious. Take care and Get Well Soon!...Marylee

• candycow
    Original Author
    17 years ago

hi thanks for caring i just pulled all my muscles in my neck it just stinks cause i cant quit milking the cows they dont take days off candy

• mnwsgal
    17 years ago

Hope you are feeling better, Candy. I grew up milking cows so understand about the twice dailing milking needed. Also about how skittish a new milker can be.

I mailed my package today.
    DC 0307 0020 0003 7221 4818

Bobbie

• boballi
    17 years ago

Candy: My seeds are on their way. Get better soon!

• jessewo
    17 years ago

My seeds went out last Friday, so you probably have them already!

• candycow
    Original Author
    17 years ago

hi jesse your seeds came yesterday just didnt feel like posting karens came today laid on the heating pad all dayfeel a little better
    candycow

• moonphase
    17 years ago

candy,seeds were mailed today.
    moonphase

• limequilla
    17 years ago

Candy, Get better soon!

Lime

P.S. I didn't know cows had to be milked 2x a day! Really? LOL!

• clay_lady
    17 years ago

I have the seeds ready, but I haven't received your address thanks clay_lady

• candycow
    Original Author
    17 years ago

hi claylady email me at fallcreek5@aol.com it must not have went through gardenweb email
    bogartbaby and karen your seeds came yesterday
    candycow

• candycow
    Original Author
    17 years ago

hi ok this is last call is anyone still sending seeds lmk
    candycow

• monipsych
    17 years ago

I mailed them out the end of last week also.
    Monica

• boballi
    17 years ago

Mine were sent out last week.

Hope you get them soon!

boballi : )

• angelsee
    17 years ago

Is the swap still open? If so i can send in seeds tomorrow! Send me the addy! Thanks Sheila

• missmshell
    17 years ago

Oh wow, just found this swap. I can mail out tomorrow as well. Send me the addy if it's not too late. Thanks!!! Michelle

• candycow
    Original Author
    17 years ago

sherri,frank,monica your seeds came today michelle and angelsee i emailed you my addy if you didnt get it email me at fallcreek5@aol.com

• missmshell
    17 years ago

Thanks for letting me join. My seeds went out today!! Can't wait!!

• moonphase
    17 years ago

candycow.I mailed my seeds the 28th.Could we please have an update on this swap.
    moonphase

• candycow
    Original Author
    17 years ago

i have kept everyone updated so far i have not recieved a package from ga that is georgia right
    milly your came today

• moonphase
    17 years ago

O candycow I hope they are not lost.I should have gotten a conf. no..I sent a big eve. w/ 90 pkts. of seed.I'm sure you will let me know when they come in.O no,now I will worry.If they don't come this week,maybe I can scrape together some more.
    moonphase

• candycow
    Original Author
    17 years ago

hi annette im am so sorry your seeds did come i had them in the piole with the return addys already done i dont know how i missed posting your name they came on the 2 when you asked about them i thought your envie said sa not ga eyes playing tricks on me LOL again im very very sorry i will send xtras for all the headache i guess i screwed up this time please dont be mad at me
    candycow

• moonphase
    17 years ago

candycow,I wear bi-focals,so I very well understand not seeing things very good.Not to worry.I am just so glad they made it there.
    moonphase

• mnwsgal
    17 years ago

Hi, Candycow. You have not posted that my seeds arrived but UPS says they were delivered. Just checking for sure.
    Bobbie

• candycow
    Original Author
    17 years ago

yes bobbie your seeds are here i dont know how i have missed posting i thought i posted every pack that came maybe i do have a spring fever i keep missing a beatsorry candycow

• candycow
    Original Author
    17 years ago

m and lynn your seeds are here anyone elses seeds in the mail if not ill start sorting and try to get these out by fri
    candycow

• mnwsgal
    17 years ago

Great, Candycow. I am excitedly awaiting the arrival of these seeds. Have jugs ready to sow. Thanks for all your work.

Hope your neck is better and that you don't have any lasting problems.

Bobbie

• candycow
    Original Author
    17 years ago

good morning i have the seeds all sorted and ready to mail im sorry i did not get to the po yesterday i will mon the window is not open on sat since you all had to wait i put a handfull of seed packets from my bag in each one i just reached in and grabbed a handfull so if you got something you didnt want im sorry i hope most of you will be happy i also wanted to pass on seeds i can not possibly plant everything i have although i sure have tryed i must have 60 trays started as well as over 200 ws have a great day
    candycow

• Michelle Reynolds
    17 years ago

hi candy
    thank you for all the work and the extra seeds, I can't wait to pick through all the packets :)
    have a great weekend
    michelle

• poisondartfrog
    17 years ago

Thank you indeed for all of the time you put into making this happen. I am excited!
    Alana

• fgirl21
    17 years ago

That is a LOT of work! Looking forward to getting more seeds to play with!

• carol57078
    17 years ago

Thank you for your hard work, I look forward to the bonus seeds.

• candycow
    Original Author
    17 years ago

hi your seeds all went out today i spent an extra 6 on shipping so like i said i put extrain still to many seeds left here
    i sure hope you are all happy
    have a great night
    candycow

• Michelle Reynolds
    17 years ago

ya
    yipee
    wahoo
    is the mail here yet?
    is it here yet?
    not yet?
    WHEN!!!!!!

• karenh71867
    17 years ago

Hi Candycow, just wanted to say Thank You!! to you and everyone who sent in seeds. What a great selection!! I'm always amazed at how many seeds I receive that I do not have!! Thank you for hosting this swap, now I'd like to go and look at my seeds again!! lol Karen ...is it to late to wintersow?

• dem_pa
    17 years ago

I received my seeds today. What a great selection. Thanks everybody. Thanks to our great hostess. I love participating in your swaps. (Candycow some of your seeds are sprouting in my winter sowing jugs) Thanks.

dem_pa

• fgirl21
    17 years ago

Adding my "THANKS" and "WOW what a variety" to the messages. Truthfully I have to go look up information on some of these seeds!

• boballi
    17 years ago

Wow! My seeds came today!

Thank you everybody for such a diversity of seeds.

boballi

• mnwsgal
    17 years ago

Hurray! My seeds arrived today. Thanks, Candycow, for choosing such a nice selection of annuals and vegetable seeds for me. Thanks to all for sharing your seeds.

Spent this beautiful evening removing the mulch from my beds. Will be getting compost tomorrow to begin preparing some new beds and spring sowing annuals.

Bobbie

• jessewo
    17 years ago

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love coming home & finding that the seed fairy has come! What a great big batch of goodness! The snow is finally over & the forecast is for 70 degrees this weekend-I'm so ready to plant! You made my day!

• limequilla
    17 years ago

Candy,

I just got home from vacation to your nice big fat envelope! I had such a good time going through them! Of course I can't hope to plant them all this year, but the Queen is in her counting house and you never know what holes might pop up or what beds might get expanded....I want to be ready!

Thank you for all the work you did, Candy, and also thanks to the participants for all the nice selection of seeds you sent in.

Lime

• carol57078
    17 years ago

Received seed in the mail yesterday. Thanks alot, I am also ready to plant.

• Michelle Reynolds
    17 years ago

hello
    wohoo, yay, yipee
    there here
    there here
    candy this was yet another great swap
    thank you so very very much
    and thanks to all the traders that sent in there seeds.
    have a great day michelle

• monipsych
    17 years ago

Mine arrived as well. Thanks for hosting the swap. I have many new cool seeds.
    Monica

• missmshell
    17 years ago

Thank you Thank you Thank you. Candycow you are wonderful!!! My package brightened my day!!!!
    Michelle

• astilbebstillz6a
    16 years ago

Hi,
    I received my seeds yesterday. Thanks to all of you for such a great variety of seeds and a special thanks to Candy for hostessing. It was a great swap!...Marylee

• angelsee
    16 years ago

Just got my seeds! Thank you,Thank you,Thank you!!! Candy your the Best!!