Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
spring swap

Posted by candycow (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 17, 07 at 15:38

hi i have hundreds of different kinds of seed to trade so i would like to get a large swap going you will get as many back as you send if not more maybe we could try for april 1 as a sending date later if you want i thought it would be great to get some new seeds for spring it can be any kinds you want to send lets make this a large swap i have so many seeds i cant plant them all post here or email me at fallcreek5@aol.com thanks and you all have a great spring day
candycow

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: spring swap

I'm in. I have some seeds from trades and have ordered a ton from catalogs and can't plant all of the seeds that they send. I would like more of a variety.

Jenn

o

hello
I'm in again, I have lots of small bonus trades you can hand out to the other swapers.
thanks michelle

o

I have a lot of duplicates-count me in!

o

Hi,
I would love to join this swap! Are vegetables and herbs included? How many duplicates may we send?
Thanks...Marylee

o

hi again i suppose you could send as many dups as there are swappers i think that would work and yes vegs and herbs are welcome if you dont want them in return please write it on the back of your envie and please send postage for the return trip i just love these swaps
come on people lets get more in this LOTS more people i have a lot of named variets to trade lots and lots have a great night
candycow

o

I would love to be in your swap. thanks clay_lady

o

• Posted by boballi 8 Central Valley CA (My Page) on
    Sat, Mar 17, 07 at 23:30

I have some seeds that I would like to swap.

boballi : )

o

count me in i have tons to share.
heather

o

I'd like to join.
Patty

o

I would also like to join.
Carol

o

I'm game...
Brenda

o

Me too.
Alana

o

bump

o

I would like to join also. Please e-mail me your address so I can send the seeds to you. Thanks

o

i emailed everyone my addy if you didnt get it lmk at fallcreek5@aol.com
where are all the swappers lets get some more people in this one i have so many seeds to trade i am getting bored with the seeds i have LOL i am working at filling my second green house
candycow

o

I sent my seeds in today. I can't wait!

o

I'm in . . who do I email my addy to?

o

hi lets get some more swappers in this on its spring dont we all need some new seeds
candycow

o

Okay - ya reeled me in! Haven't done the round robin swap before but I have SOOOOO many seeds from fall collecting -lots of dups! I've given away all that I can locally so looking forward to getting rid...oops, I mean SHARING the rest! LOL

o

I am bored with all mine, too. LOL! I sowed way too many of a few things. I have 3 flats of Black Prince Snapdragon babies because I didn't think they'd germinate :))
Now I don't have any space under lights! The Ws babies are so small I don't think they'll bloom in this lifetime. I think I need to start over!

Is April 1 the date you want them by, or the date you want them postmarked?

Lime

o

calling all swappers calling all swappers yo le ye ooh where are you all come on im trustworthy ive hosted a swap before and hope to host many more
we need more swappers
have a great spring day
candycow

o

hello candy
my seeds are on the way, I sent a "small" want list, well it started small and my son keep asking for things.
thanks michelle
ps candy is reliable I have been in two or three of her swaps, she always sends seeds out as soon as she can and they are good seeds.

o

I just finished my sorting and have some to share so count me in.
Monica

o

The seeds were mailed this morning.

o

candycow,count me in.
moonphase

o

I would love to join too.
Count me in.
Mildred

o

i have sent all the new singups my addy if you didnt get it please email me at fallcreek5@aol.com
thanks
candycow

o

Hi Everybody,
Sent mine out today. Thanks so much for hosting, Candy...Happy gardening everyone!...Marylee

o

hi alana your seeds came today
anyone else want in
candycow

o

If it isn't too late, I'd like to join! Thanks, Karen

o

Okay, I'm in. Please send me your addy.
Do we send a want list?
Bobbie

o

so far i have sent every one my addy if you didnt get it email me at fallcreek5@aol.com
any one else is more than welcome to join come on there has to be more traders who want more seeds
candycow

o

I would like to join - Oknish

o

Candy, I sent mine out today. I used the same address I had for you from a fall trade because my GW mail doesn't work.

I guess there is plenty of time for more people to sign up, but I wanted to get my package out early because as the weather gets nicer, I seem to have less time for packing and trading.

Lime

o

carol your seeds came yesterday
limequilla i know what you mean about lesst time this morning the fog is so thick only means one thing the frost is coming out of the ground ye ha went to farm and fleet lasy night spent 90 on bulbs got 15 more starter trays ya can start more seeds have only used 40 so far ill be cussing when i have to plant it all but in a good way
well every have a great spring day its finally here
happy dance
candycow

o

Seeds went out to you today!
Michelle

o

My seeds are on their way also! Karen

o

hi ill have to make this short i hurt my neck dealing with a fresh heifer so its hard to sit here michelle,mary and suzy your seeds are here

o

Seeds are going out tomorrow

Thank You For Hosting

Jennifer

o

I mailed mine yesterday

o

Hi Candy,
So sorry to hear you've hurt your neck. I hope it's not anything serious. Take care and Get Well Soon!...Marylee

o

hi thanks for caring i just pulled all my muscles in my neck it just stinks cause i cant quit milking the cows they dont take days off candy

o

Hope you are feeling better, Candy. I grew up milking cows so understand about the twice dailing milking needed. Also about how skittish a new milker can be.

I mailed my package today.
DC 0307 0020 0003 7221 4818

Bobbie

o

Wed, Mar 28, 07 at 16:57

Candy: My seeds are on their way. Get better soon!

o

My seeds went out last Friday, so you probably have them already!

o

hi jesse your seeds came yesterday just didnt feel like posting karens came today laid on the heating pad all dayfeel a little better
candycow

o

candy,seeds were mailed today.
moonphase

o

Candy, Get better soon!

Lime

P.S. I didn't know cows had to be milked 2x a day! Really? LOL!

o

I have the seeds ready, but I haven't received your address thanks clay_lady

o

hi claylady email me at fallcreek5@aol.com it must not have went through gardenweb email
bogartbaby and karen your seeds came yesterday
candycow

o

hi ok this is last call is anyone still sending seeds lmk
candycow

o

I mailed them out the end of last week also.
Monica

o

Mon, Apr 2, 07 at 11:43

Mine were sent out last week.

Hope you get them soon!

boballi : )

o

Is the swap still open? If so i can send in seeds tomorrow! Send me the addy! Thanks Sheila

o

Oh wow, just found this swap. I can mail out tomorrow as well. Send me the addy if it's not too late. Thanks!!! Michelle

o

sherri,frank,monica your seeds came today michelle and angelsee i emailed you my addy if you didnt get it email me at fallcreek5@aol.com

o

Thanks for letting me join. My seeds went out today!! Can't wait!!

o

candycow.I mailed my seeds the 28th.Could we please have an update on this swap.
moonphase

o

i have kept everyone updated so far i have not recieved a package from ga that is georgia right
milly your came today

o

O candycow I hope they are not lost.I should have gotten a conf. no..I sent a big eve. w/ 90 pkts. of seed.I'm sure you will let me know when they come in.O no,now I will worry.If they don't come this week,maybe I can scrape together some more.
moonphase

o

hi annette im am so sorry your seeds did come i had them in the piole with the return addys already done i dont know how i missed posting your name they came on the 2 when you asked about them i thought your envie said sa not ga eyes playing tricks on me LOL again im very very sorry i will send xtras for all the headache i guess i screwed up this time please dont be mad at me
candycow

o

candycow,I wear bi-focals,so I very well understand not seeing things very good.Not to worry.I am just so glad they made it there.
moonphase

o

Hi, Candycow. You have not posted that my seeds arrived but UPS says they were delivered. Just checking for sure.
Bobbie

o

yes bobbie your seeds are here i dont know how i have missed posting i thought i posted every pack that came maybe i do have a spring fever i keep missing a beatsorry candycow

o

m and lynn your seeds are here anyone elses seeds in the mail if not ill start sorting and try to get these out by fri
candycow

o

Great, Candycow. I am excitedly awaiting the arrival of these seeds. Have jugs ready to sow. Thanks for all your work.

Hope your neck is better and that you don't have any lasting problems.

Bobbie

o

good morning i have the seeds all sorted and ready to mail im sorry i did not get to the po yesterday i will mon the window is not open on sat since you all had to wait i put a handfull of seed packets from my bag in each one i just reached in and grabbed a handfull so if you got something you didnt want im sorry i hope most of you will be happy i also wanted to pass on seeds i can not possibly plant everything i have although i sure have tryed i must have 60 trays started as well as over 200 ws have a great day
candycow

o

hi candy
thank you for all the work and the extra seeds, I can't wait to pick through all the packets :)
have a great weekend
michelle

o

Thank you indeed for all of the time you put into making this happen. I am excited!
Alana

o

That is a LOT of work! Looking forward to getting more seeds to play with!

o

Thank you for your hard work, I look forward to the bonus seeds.

o

hi your seeds all went out today i spent an extra 6 on shipping so like i said i put extrain still to many seeds left here
i sure hope you are all happy
have a great night
candycow

o

ya
yipee
wahoo
is the mail here yet?
is it here yet?
not yet?
WHEN!!!!!!

o

Hi Candycow, just wanted to say Thank You!! to you and everyone who sent in seeds. What a great selection!! I'm always amazed at how many seeds I receive that I do not have!! Thank you for hosting this swap, now I'd like to go and look at my seeds again!! lol Karen ...is it to late to wintersow?

o

I received my seeds today. What a great selection. Thanks everybody. Thanks to our great hostess. I love participating in your swaps. (Candycow some of your seeds are sprouting in my winter sowing jugs) Thanks.

dem_pa

o

Adding my "THANKS" and "WOW what a variety" to the messages. Truthfully I have to go look up information on some of these seeds!

o

Wed, Apr 18, 07 at 22:48

Wow! My seeds came today!

Thank you everybody for such a diversity of seeds.

boballi

o

Hurray! My seeds arrived today. Thanks, Candycow, for choosing such a nice selection of annuals and vegetable seeds for me. Thanks to all for sharing your seeds.

Spent this beautiful evening removing the mulch from my beds. Will be getting compost tomorrow to begin preparing some new beds and spring sowing annuals.

Bobbie

o

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love coming home & finding that the seed fairy has come! What a great big batch of goodness! The snow is finally over & the forecast is for 70 degrees this weekend-I'm so ready to plant! You made my day!

o

Candy,

I just got home from vacation to your nice big fat envelope! I had such a good time going through them! Of course I can't hope to plant them all this year, but the Queen is in her counting house and you never know what holes might pop up or what beds might get expanded....I want to be ready!

Thank you for all the work you did, Candy, and also thanks to the participants for all the nice selection of seeds you sent in.

Lime

o

Received seed in the mail yesterday. Thanks alot, I am also ready to plant.

o

hello
wohoo, yay, yipee
there here
there here
candy this was yet another great swap
thank you so very very much
and thanks to all the traders that sent in there seeds.
have a great day michelle

o

Mine arrived as well. Thanks for hosting the swap. I have many new cool seeds.
Monica

o

Thank you Thank you Thank you. Candycow you are wonderful!!! My package brightened my day!!!!
Michelle

o

Hi,
I received my seeds yesterday. Thanks to all of you for such a great variety of seeds and a special thanks to Candy for hostessing. It was a great swap!...Marylee

o

Just got my seeds! Thank you,Thank you,Thank you!!! Candy your the Best!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here