Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
update: mnf - tulips found uranus fragrant - #3

Posted by fishymamas z9, So. CA (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 22, 08 at 15:49

ok since march was the month on the 13th that uranus was discovered (thank you tracy for showing me some march's link :')) i thought this would be cool!!
the RULES UGH!! all needed though,
1. you must be 18
2. must be a gw member
3. must have lots of fun!!
4. must if you have something on your mind, tell us!! so what if its all whiny, geez we all have whiny days!!

now for the other part, must be signed in by march 16th, that's everybody's right day!! :'))
**the colors are blue, red, orange, green, violet, yellow and white. those are the colors seen in the pics.
**This is a MUST what ever you send must be fragrant!!

**as the name suggests it can be at least 3 tulips (for the month of march) thats between you and your swap buddie!! LOL
but at least 3 of some sort of bulb :'))

**must be at least 1 set of bulbs (other than the tulips) :')) since no plants can be shipped now :'((

**there must be 3 packets of seeds from your partners wants lists.
**everything must be shipped by april 1st. confirmation would really be nice, it helps to make you feel safe and let you know that it got there safely!!

Have fun everyone!! Looking forward to having lots of fun with this!!
and pleas lets keep this "clean" :')) HEE HEE i know, it will be so very hard to do!! LOL
lets make lots of new friends everyone and don't be afraid to come in and say hi!! :'))
*** swap is closed, boxes are shiiping now***

I used up the last one, so started the fresh one.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: update: mnf - tulips found uranus fragrant - #3

I put up the details for the After Dark RR that I'm hosting for April!

Kathy

o
happy spring!

glitter-graphics.com

I know I'm a day late, slept over at the hospital again.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here