Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hazelnutbunny

UPDATE: :O) Adopt a newbie swap partner list

hazelnutbunny
15 years ago

This is our partner list for the swap.

NEWBIES: You are sending FIRST.color> Please email your partner for her/his mailing address & preferences. Your partner WILL NOT send anything to you until they receive a box from you.

You will have until April 20th to send out your box.

E.G.'s: You are NOT to send until you have received a box from your partner.color> You will have until May 20th to send your box.

And our partners are:

~Mao(maotsemom) AND Carrie(barefoot contessa)

~Kamil(kamiljablo) AND Joseph(jdkind)

~Linda(lindaruzicka) AND Matthew(matthewhenry) & Michael(riverdank)

~Wendy(sassybutterfly) AND Cindy(cjcjmass) & Billie Jo(cntrygrlathrt)

~Lisa(ishareflowers) AND Renee(eradams05)

~Michelle(micyrey) AND Wendy(loudbaby)

~Nikki(nikkineel) AND Patti(patti1957)

~Tammy(greenthumbgrow) AND Holly(reeselayne) & Jaycetiger

~Kathy(jaleeisa) AND Timmy(timmyhotwheels) & Sherri (weineydog8)

~Diene AND Deb(murphysmom) & Mary(prayerrock)

~Karen(kalena67) AND Dani(dbrown1973)

~Toni(dirtdiggin) AND Shannon(njcwgrl)

~Annie(canyonwind) AND Jaime(ashcraftbunch)

~Divahethr AND Angela(angela00) & Cindy(maimejo)

~Dan(dan the mailman) AND Lorraine(paradisa)

~Pat(pat6) AND Claudia(claudiaclaymama)

~Carol(veeja11) AND Anna(millna2)

~Melissa(hazelnutbunny) AND Nichol(gardenmom2)

TaDa!

:O)

Now, the important part. PLEASE contact your partner! Give 'em an email & chat them up! Get to know each other.....and start swapping!color>

If anyone has any questions, or if you noticed that I missed someone/something, PLEASE email me!

Have fun, everyone!

Melissa

Comments (147)

• njcwgrl
    15 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Hi,

I have been in contact with Toni(dirtdiggin)my EG...i
    will be sending her box next week Im waiting to go to town to PU something else for the box..I dont go to town very often,,,Great reason to go...Toni is very nice..

Thanks
    Shannon
    NJCWGRL

• cjcjmass
    15 years ago

Just wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone.
    Cindy

• prayerrock
    15 years ago

Hi there everyone,

Its been wonderful weather here! I was out in the sun all day today and actually got both my shoulders sunburned! Anyone have an aloe plant I can borrow..LOL

Anyways I overdid myself and am paying for it tonight but oh how much I love to be outside doing gardening and yard work:)

Deine I am so glad you liked your package..Hugs my new friend:)

Blessings to everyone.
    Mary

• cntrygrlathrt
    15 years ago

Hi everyone. Cold weather in Kansas is really getting old, we are a little impatient for more springlike weather.LOL

Cindy (cjcjmass), have you heard from Wendy (sassybutterfly)? We haven't been able to catch each other. I check back tomorrow.

Goodnight everyone.

Billie

• Michelle Reynolds
    15 years ago

hello
    Timmy was so happy to hear you liked the birdhouse, this was accualy the first one he finnished, usualy he paints a little then gets distracted and I end up finnishing it. but I was very pleased he not only did one all the way he did one for himself too.
    this sudden cold is nurveracking, but I got my vegie garden started sat in 30 to 50 mile per hr wind. I put in taters, onions, peas, kale, and lettuce. my toms are growing like weeds and need to be repotted, and I'm gonna start to scatter my flower seeds in my annual beds.
    I will be ready to send my box of plants by mid april as long as the weather stays warm enough, I have heared from my newbie and she has my address.
    well I got to get going this morning
    have a great day everyone
    michelle

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

I was definitely thrilled with the birdhouse! I've been showing it off to everyone to comes over! Everyone is really impressed that he did it himself! We are going to hang it in the backyard, but haven't been able to yet. Temps here have been down to 24 last night and in Oklahoma nothing happens without high winds! We're intending to hang it Thursday while DH is off work. DH is going to make an alteration and widen the drainage holes in the bottom so that we can thread some sturdy twine through the bottom to secure it to the spot we're going to hang it a little better because we're worried about the winds smashing it. That way it will still sway a little, but will be secured and can't bang against anything and break. And I'm going to use one of my paint markers and write Timmy's name and the name of this swap and year on it. That way I'll never forget who made it for me and when :)

I'm working on a package of seeds to mail to Timmy now, should go in the mail today or tomorrow. That way he's not waiting so long (I know two weeks is FOREVER to a 6 year old!) to have something from this swap. Once the other things I ordered for my gardens that I want to share with him comes in, I'll mail those as well :)

I've heard from my other Newbie, Sherry, once and responded asking for more information and sharing a little more about me. I'm hoping to hear back from her soon, I'm really excited to get to know her and find out what kind of things she enjoys!

Kathy

• lindaruzicka
    15 years ago

I've heard from Michael several times but only once from Matthew. I emailed Matthew back and hadn't received a response as of yet...hmmm..think I scared him?..."L"

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

I've emailed my 'girls' back again today. Been caught up finalizing some paperwork on my mom's estate.. finding specific papers in about 40 boxes of stuff yet to be unpacked from the move.. yea.. not fun! lol

We've got this same crazy up 'n down weather here too! Darn cold yesterday and today, back up to 70 tomorrow. :P

Hugs everyone!
    Wendy

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I have to wonder just WHAT is going on lately with all this weird weather.
    It was 22 degrees this morning, tomorrow it's supposed to be 70.
    Go figure!

• cntrygrlathrt
    15 years ago

I got your email Wendy!!! I am ready to go hunting!!! Hi everyone!!

• dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

Okay, I just want to know one thing... when is all that global warming scheduled to kick in for us??? I was given some cantaloupe plants by my father before he went on vacation last week, and now I've got buds on them! Anyone else beginning to wonder if they'll be harvesting in the house??? Someone needs to tell Old Man Winter to go away!

• gardenmom2
    15 years ago

I am right there with ya Dan. I have yet to plant ut anything ecept some garlc (that is to close so I need to transplant some of it). I don't have lettuce or peas planted yet, either. They are usually in by mid march. Potatoes should be in by this weekend but it is so wet that I don' think I will be able to till until June at this rate. I hink I am going to poke holes all over with the fork (garden LOL) and see ifthat helps get air underneath anddry som of it out. Otherwise I will be turning the wet stuff over by hand just to plant. Which wil mean mud and clods and a mess. Not sure what to do.

I may try to put plastic down but when it is sunnyand windy I figure the sun and wind will dry it out faster than if it were covered. I guess I could dolike the ball teams ground crews and runout in the rain and coverwith plastic. (of course that would require me to be home ea. time it rains and I am usually at schoo.)

Winter go away.

Nichol

• cjcjmass
    15 years ago

Good morning cntrygrlathrt.

Yes, I heard sassybuttery 2008 yesterday. How are you doing? I may be able to help you out with the hosta that
    you are looking for.send my a e-mail

cindy

• karenh71867
    15 years ago

*tiptoeing into the room, looking in every nook and cranny, and yelling 'WHERE IS EVERYONE???'

We are going to have a beautiful day on Saturday, and I can't wait! Garden beds here I come!! They are so lonely and neglected right now! :(

Nichol, is the mud drying up yet? I hope so! Our garden is a mess yet. We won't be able to till I'm sure for another couple of weeks. Meanwhile, my tomatoes, melons, etc. that I started growing inside are getting pretty big! Heck, maybe the tomatoes will be blossoming by the time we can plant them out!! lol. I definately started them too early.

Well, time for me to get the kiddos up for school. Have a great day everyone!

Karen

• lindaruzicka
    15 years ago

I do have a tomatoe sprout in one of my wsing containers...my spinach is getting pretty big too..wish this weather would straighten out!

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I think I'm the only one that DIDN'T try wsing thing year! I just never seemed to find the time for some reason...... LOL!

We've got to get started on our veggies next week, too. That's something that I've been putting off because we don't have a tiller, and so EVERYTHING has to be done by hand. UGH. I've decided that instead of one big one, I'm gonna do several small ones. Starting with the veggies that are MOST important to us (ones the kids will actually EAT).

Tomorrow, if it's not raining, we'll be putting in the girls' sunflower, corn & bean hut. We've already got the walls marked out where we want them to be. The walls are going to consist of the corn & sunflowers. At each corner there will be pole beans. Around the entire thing will be morning glories. And then, the girls will have "flower beds" by the front, with whatever seeds they can get to grow there. :O) Which, knowing them....could be anything.

So, that's the PLAN, anyway. If this darn weather would cooperate. Storms today, can you imagine?? Just when I had planned to do some yard work! THE NERVE!! :P

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Bunny I know what ya mean... but I played the bday card this week and got my youngest son and my SO to use the shovels and hoe and 'till' up my garden beds all nice n fluffy! woohoo! I'm so glad my bday is in the Spring..LOL It's supposed to be gorgeous here throughout the rest of the wk and wkend too! I'm going out scavenging today.. shovel and pruning shears and bucket in hand.. gonna scout some woodlands and see what I can find to come home w/ me :P and no, these are not parks:P It's my uncle's land :)

Hugs!
    Wendy

• cjcjmass
    15 years ago

Hello sassybutterfly_2008

I believe today that you will find alot of
    goodies coming your way.
    Cindy

• cntrygrlathrt
    15 years ago

Hi everyone!

I have some black raspberries to plant and I keep waiting for the weather and timing to work out!! It is supposed to be wet and cooler here today and tomorrow. I may have to put them in the ground while its raining.

I heard from sassybutterfly_2008 a few days ago:) I am hunting for some wonderful garden decor to send her way!

Happy Easter if I don't see everyone before then.

Billie

• karenh71867
    15 years ago

Oh, bunny! No tiller?? My DH has a self propelled tiller, (is that what you call it?) and still he has found someone who said they would bring their small tractor over and till it. How does he get out of all the work?? lol, I wish I could find someone to come over and just 'offer' to do some landscaping work for me! :)
    Your corn/sunflower/and bean hut sounds like it's going to be a really neat place for your kids to play! You'll have to post some pics late in the summer/early fall!

I sure wish the weather would improve for y'all. It is suppose to be in the upper 40's today, but so far just 36 degrees. The week-end should bring mid to upper 50's. I did see slight chance of showers for Easter Sunday. Next week looks like temps in the 50's.

Wendy, good luck today on your scavenger hunt! Hope you find a bunch of goodies to bring back with you!

Linda, I started some spinach indoors, and it's looking pretty spindly. I think I'll have to buy some. Or maybe I could spring sow some! I only wintersowed I think 6 or 8 jugs of perennials, and had no tape for the jugs. I just used twist ties to keep them shut and I still have no sprouts. Taping them up for me (up North) I guess is a must! In the last 2 yrs I had all kinds of things sprouting by now. Lessoned learned!

Well, it's off to make lunch for the kiddos. Have a good afternoon everyone!
    Karen

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks for letting us know, Cindy!

Pat~ Have you heard from Claudia? Please let us know! :O)

Ya'll let me know if I've missed anyone or anything.

Let's TRY to have all packages from Newbies sent no later than the 20th, so they have plenty of time to arrive before May.size>

~Wendy(sassybutterfly) AND Cindy(cjcjmass)SENTcolor> & Billie Jo(cntrygrlathrt)
    ~Kathy(jaleeisa)REC'D FROM TIMMYcolor> AND Timmy(timmyhotwheels)SENTcolor> & Sherri (weineydog8)
    ~Diene REC'D FROM MARYcolor> AND Deb(murphysmom) & Mary(prayerrock)SENTcolor>
    ~Pat(pat6) AND Claudia(claudiaclaymama) ?color>

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

I'm still waiting for the things for Timmy's box to arrive. I should have everything right around the 20th. I'm going to out together that bubblie of seeds for him, but it probably won't be til tomorrow. I'm sore from being outside yesterday putting my veggie seedlings in the raised beds since it looks like we're finished with freezes, finally, and putting in my seed that doesn't like transplanting.

I've not heard anything back from Sherry so far. I'm going to give her a few more days, then call that one a miss and concentrate on other things, if that's alright, Melissa. I've had only a single email from her in all this time.

Kathy

• lindaruzicka
    15 years ago

I've only had one email from Matthew also...I'll give it another shot today and see what happens.

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Linda & Kat~ That'll be fine. They've each had plenty of opportunities to check in & stay in contact. If you don't hear back from either of them by Monday, we'll just move on.

E.G'S:size> Please remember to leave a post for your partner over at the RATE & REVIEW FORUM.
    Thanks! :O)

• murphysmom2009
    15 years ago

Hi Just wanted to drop in and say hi, and let you know that I mailed out Diene's package today. The weather is breaking a bit, but live about 9000 foot, so we still have a couple more months of it. The tomatoes and peppers are up and under lights, I waited as long as I could, and still gonna be way to early. Next year I will have more of an idea what I am doing. Hope everyone is having a great day. Take Care Deb

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks for letting us know, Deb! :O)

~Wendy(sassybutterfly) AND Cindy(cjcjmass)SENTcolor> & Billie Jo(cntrygrlathrt)
    ~Kathy(jaleeisa)REC'D FROM TIMMYcolor> AND Timmy(timmyhotwheels) & Sherri (weineydog8)
    ~Diene REC'D FROM MARYcolor> AND Deb(murphysmom)SENTcolor> & Mary(prayerrock)

• Michelle Reynolds
    15 years ago

Hello
    I got a very nice box from wendy(loudbaby) today.
    I will try to rember everything i got but I put things away as I unpacked so I'm rilly sorry if I forget something
    a pair of tiny snips(thanks so much I have not been able to find these anywhere)
    a set of glass pot waterers
    goodines for my puppy and some cat balls for the kitten(it was very nice the box jingled)
    gloves
    a pot
    a shiny star spinner for the garden
    twisty lizard ties
    bubble envies
    and a package of hummingbird food
    thanks a bunch
    you put together a great box
    I will post a review very soon, but don't know if I will have the time tonight.
    I have lots of great ideas for plants to send you
    I will get them boxed up and send in a week or so, I will let you know when it goes out.
    BIG HUGGGGG
    michelle

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

I gotta box from Cindy(cjcjmass)!!!!!!! and it's a big'un! lol I'll be back after dinner to post my goodies!

THANKYOU~
    Wendy

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Ok gather 'round, here's my list of goodies from Cindy!

She sent me the CUTEST metal 'boot' shaped planter.. omgosh I LOVE it! hehe
    ~a very nice oven mitt/ handtowel set. Very cool cuz it actually has the colors in it that I'm about to paint my kitchen! Did you read my mind? :P
    ~garden marker w/ metal hanger that says 'Welcome to my Garden'
    ~'Celebrity Cheese' Calendar.. so cute! Has months like 'Jane Fondue' and 'Gorgonzola Clooney' LOL
    ~An adorable 'chocolate' memo cube holder :)
    ~Jelly Belly Jelly beans (kids already nabbed them!)
    ~Garden 'stone' w/ the inscription 'Inspire' I love this!
    ~a baggie of bulbs - not sure what tho? lol
    ~another baggie that I *think* includes Heuchera, Hosta and some kind of sedum?
    ~a cute ceramic lighthouse candleholder
    ~Seeds:
    Zinnia Cut & Come Again
    Soapwort
    Giant Reed Grass
    Blue Columbine
    Agastache Pink Tutti Frutti *SUPER SUPER WANT of mine!!*

Thankyou so much Cindy that was a wonderful surprise to come home to today! You did a fabulous job! :)

*HUGS*
    ~Wendy

• cjcjmass
    15 years ago

I had a wonderful time shopping for you!!!!!
    I'm glad that you enjoy you suprise box.

Cindy

• cjcjmass
    15 years ago

sassybutterfly_2008

The bulb are all name daylilly the names should be marked on the side.

pumpkin kid
    night beaconlimages porcelain
    davidkirchhoff
    guiniver's gift
    siloam david kirchhoff

I hope you enjoy

• diene
    15 years ago

Well I know we were supposed to wait until we received our box from our newbie, and I have received one of mine already but... This is Maine, and when you have weather that enables you to dig, you dig. It was almost 60 today, I broke out my shorts and t-shirt for the first time. It was glorious but the temperature is dropping and they are saying snow for tonight. I do not know when we will have another day this fine, we usually do not plant outside until the first full moon after Memorial Day. We can get a frost up until then so..
    I dug a bunch of stuff up, oh, I just remembered I forgot to dig the pandora's box daylily. So newbies, if you want that, let me know.
    I also do not think I should join these newbie swaps anymore as I am not good at showing them the "proper" way to pack plants, the "approved" method of labeling everything and I also did not put a note in. I will be sending a note when I send the bulbs I planned on including but did not have room for. They can be packed anytime.
    So Mary and Deb, enjoy your stuff, e-mail me if you have no idea what something is and enjoy. I usually recommend that when you receive plants, soak them overnight in water before you plant. I think you should be able to read my labeling but if not, let me know.
    Final issue is that I do not usually include a bunch of stuff (I almost said junk) but I have received some beautiful things from people that I have no use for. I have a box of these lovely things in the basement. So I send plants, seeds and my best wishes.
    diene

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Diene ~ glad you got a shorts day! :)

Cindy.. WOW! and you call yourself a newbie?? LoL THANKYOU so much for the daylilies! That REALLY makes my day!! I didn't see anything w/ the names marked on it tho, just fyi! I'm so glad I asked! lol

Well the kids have brought home yet another cold/sore throat virus.. I can't believe we're sick AGAIN! and on Spring break too! We've got a tornado watch going right now tho it says we're not even getting rain now... our weather is SO weird! I love the wind tho :P

HUGS!
    Wendy

• dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

Wendy, enjoy the tornado weather! When I was a young kid, about 20 or 21, the 4th of July fireworks were cancelled because of the weather, so I stayed home and huddled with the family dog beneath a picnic table on the back deck and watched 2 tornadoes come within a mile of our house. Nature sure can put on a wild fireworks display!!!
    Even if there aren't tornadoes, I still love to get outside during a good thunderstorm. Everything feels alive in those kinds of storms, and there's so much raw power in the air, I love it! Maybe I should've been a storm-chaser, you think?

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!
    -Dan

• lindaruzicka
    15 years ago

Dan, I could see you as a storm chaser...no problem..."L"

• dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

I just received my dc# from Lorraine, who is going camping all next week. Yay for her! She dropped a few hints about what she sent too, and I think I'm going to like what she sent! I've really enjoyed talking with her, exploring some new ideas for a couple places in her yard and getting to know a new friend. This was a great idea HNB!!!

Oh, I've been asked by someone to post this picture...

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    15 years ago

*sigh*
    Poor cousin Harry! I KNEW his wife should've never talked him into taking that easter job. :P

Wendy~ We had those storms on Thursday night- scary stuff! We went to Walmart, and while we were shopping, it hit. The lights went out (came back on really quick, thanks to the generators!), the entire building was shaking, and it sounded like a freight train was on top of the building. It was raining so hard, you literally had to yell at the person next to you, and they STILL said 'WHAT??'
    It was awesome, but scary.
    And then the tornados hit just a few miles south of where my parents live....and my boys are staying down there this week, so THAT was scary, for me...not knowing if they were OK or not.

ANYWAY.....It doesn't surprise me that Dan loves the wild weather. Why is that?? LOL!

**Great boxes, Michelle & Wendy! Thanks for letting us know you received them!

~Wendy(sassybutterfly) REC'D FROM CINDYcolor>AND Cindy(cjcjmass) & Billie Jo(cntrygrlathrt)
    ~Michelle(micyrey)REC'Dcolor> AND Wendy(loudbaby)
    ~Kathy(jaleeisa)REC'D FROM TIMMYcolor> AND Timmy(timmyhotwheels) & Sherri (weineydog8)
    ~Diene REC'D FROM MARY & SENT TO BOTHcolor> AND Deb(murphysmom)SENTcolor> & Mary(prayerrock)

• paradisa
    15 years ago

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to let you know I sent Dan out his goodie box today.

I am having fun getting to know him and He has given me some great advice and tips for my big bank project.

Have a Happy Easter!!!!

Paradisa

• karenh71867
    15 years ago

Have a Wonderful Easter Everyone!

:O) Karen

• diene
    15 years ago

Happy Easter Everyone;
    I need to post the DC for my boxes. For Mary the DC is 01038555749763348545. and Deb's is 01038555749773834304. I have not tried to track either one of them. I will do that now.
    diene

• gardenmom2
    15 years ago

Hi everyone. Just wanted to post that I will be mailing out my box today or tomorrow. Prob. this afternoon. HOpe everyone had a nice weekend.

Nichol

• canyonwind
    15 years ago

Checking in....some great boxes here!!!!!! Have a great Monday!!

Annie

• maozamom NE Ohio
    15 years ago

My e-mail to Carrie comes back because her account has been suspended so I guess this trade just isn't going to happen. I'm sorry to miss out on the fun.

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Hope everyone had a nice Easter!

Cindy I just wanted to thank you again for such a nice box! You did a great job!

Billie I hope you're doin' well and not going too out of your way buying things for the box!

I just wanted to say I may be offline for a week maybe even two. I had alot of issues this wkend and had an ER visit and (NO INSURANCE!) soo cable bill money is going to the drs instead of the cable company this month..:P I should be up and running no later than the 1st and I'll check in when I can from neighbor's computers or the library.. Just wanted to give notice to Billie and Cindy and BUnny! It's just one of those months! I should be around at least another day.. we'll see...lol

Hugs,
    Wendy

• dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

When I returned from delivering the mail today, a package was waiting at my case for me, and what a package! Lorraine (paradisa) sent a wonderful package to me! So nice, that I had to take pictures so I could share them with you all! When I opened up my box, I found another box wrapped in blue tissue with a white bow. Once I had that open, there were a lot of smaller packages, all wrapped up in blue tissue with white ribbons. One of my co-workers watched while I opened up everything, and she kept saying how good of a time SHE was having, just watching me open up everything! Well, here are a couple of pictures of the box, which Lorraine sent for me to keep seeds in...

and here's a picture of everything with the box opened up...

And now, let me tell you what was inside this wonderful box! First, Lorraine sent a lot of stuff, including the see box, which had a wolf theme. I love wolves, consider them my totem, and love what she sent! Now, here's what was inside this box!
    a CD by Jim Gaffigan, a comedian, so I can relax and have a few laughs. I've already listened to some of this CD, and it really is funny!
    a peacock feather (don't know why, but very cool!)
    a wonderful card
    package of 25 plant labels
    dehydrated tomatoes (I'll use these in my cooking)
    homemade strawberry jam
    2 packs of seed envelopes
    a small wolf notebook
    wolf-themed calendar/checkbook cover
    wolf bookmark
    medium-sized wolf-themed notebook
    11 different types of tomato seeds
    nasturtium mix
    double-click cosmos
    white brown-eyed susan vine
    chinese lanterns
    yellow clasping coneflower
    cosmos - bright lights
    cosmos - orange fluted
    cosmos - tall yellow
    cosmos - picotee
    calendula
    toothache plant
    geum trifloreum
    morning glories
    nemophilia - penny black
    rose seeds (I've been wanting to try to grow roses from seeds!)
    gomphrena
    hardy pink hibiscus (from Lorraine's hibiscus)
    blue sweet peas
    fan fare gallardia

this box was incredible! THANK YOU LORRAINE!!!
    (and to think that she was worried I wouldn't like what she sent. how could I NOT like it???)

now, all you other e.g.s, aren't you just jealous? hehehe

***heading off to bed now***
    -Dan

• dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

okay, blame it on the wine (a very nice shiraz, which I tried for the first time tonight!) but I forgot a couple of things. Lorraine also sent 3 catnip-filled mice and a bag of party mix treats for the cats, who have enjoyed their new toys and treats tonight very much! (Bump is a bit spaced-out at the moment, probably from the catnip. He's so funny!)

• jdkind
    15 years ago

Hello all I just wanted to post the DC for kamil

Have a great day!

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Great boxes, everyone! Thank you ALL for keeping us up to date! :O)

Mao~ I'm sorry to hear about that- it seems that others have had a difficult time getting in touch with her as well. I'll go ahead and remove ya'll from the list, but if you happen to hear from her & complete your trade, please let me know!

Pat~ Have you heard from your partner? Please let us know!

~Kamil(kamiljablo) AND Joseph(jdkind)SENTcolor>
    ~Wendy(sassybutterfly) REC'D FROM CINDYcolor> AND Cindy(cjcjmass) & Billie Jo(cntrygrlathrt)
    ~Michelle(micyrey)REC'Dcolor> AND Wendy(loudbaby)
    ~Diene REC'D FROM MARY & SENT TO BOTHcolor> AND Deb(murphysmom)SENTcolor> & Mary(prayerrock)
    ~Dan(dan the mailman)REC'Dcolor> AND Lorraine(paradisa)

A NEW THREAD IS POSTED!size>

• sarahsunshine
    13 years ago

Are you still adopting newbies? I'm looking for a mentor!

• illinoisdoglover
    12 years ago

I am a newbie really, have lost my way from here and now back. Is this still going on, if so I would be interested. thank you