Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ilovefarac1

UPDATE: obf white elephant spring swap

Melinda Hagen
16 years ago

I guess I will start a new post as I have been the late one to send the box!!

So very sorry, Shirley that your box is late!! It is on it's way though. Been ill and just got behind on everything! I hope you enjoy! The seeds are coming in a separate package as couldn't find anymore room in the box!

Anyway, the dc # is 0306 3030 0002 2499 7141. Plmk when it arrives and if the plants made it ok!

Turned off cold and nasty here today.

I really enjoyed this swap and do apologize for not sending sooner! Thanks, Melinda

Comments (10)

• brittneysgran
    16 years ago

Melinda no problem, I am in no hurry for receiving. I will let you know when I get it. This was definetely a fun swap Carol did extra good on this one.

Shirley

• Melinda Hagen
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Glad you aren't in a hurry! The last 2 to 3 weeks have been horrendous! But getting better. Anyway the 2nd part of your box went out today. The dc# 0306 3030 0002 2499 7172. I hope you like the seeds I picked for you! Feel free to trade for some you want if you have them or want others. Thanks, Melinda

• Melinda Hagen
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Just checking to see if you got the box and things were ok?

• susandonb
    15 years ago

AMY,

This is Susan, you sent to me in the White Elephant Swap. Please tell me where you got the Lavender and Basil body lotion? I HAVE to have more. I am very serious I would like to buy a case of this stuff or at least all I can get. It is AWESOME stuff. I am hoping you got it at a store that I have in my area.

Please let me know asap.

Thanks,
    Susan Berry

• brittneysgran
    15 years ago

Melinda-I received my wonderful box and have the plants planted in their new home. Everything looked like it had just been dug. I have not received the seeds as of yet but maybe today. Thanks for a great box of goodies.

Shirley

• veeja11
    15 years ago

carol is late but April your box is now on it's way. we will not be dropping anyone for being late, life happens and I don't wanna drop me. no box and no communication is a reason for being dropped tho has that happened to anyone? gotta post Devera in her spring garb sorry but she is cute. hugs carol
    {{gwi:1257995}}

• amybabyboy3
    15 years ago

Carol,
    She is the cutest little thing. What a wonderful picture! I could just give her a little smooch she is so precious. Enjoy her! Amy

• earthlydelights
    15 years ago

oh my goodness Carol, she is just so dang adorable. i could eat her up. i love that new baby sound and smell and cry. what a gorgeous little creature she is. God did good!

Enjoy her.

Maryanne

• brittneysgran
    15 years ago

Melinda-I received my seeds...thank you so much. I can't wait to get the veggies planted. I was hoping to do it today but it is raining. What a wonderful assortment that you sent...Thanks again

Shirley

• dirt_under_my_nails
    15 years ago

Carol~ I got my box today. Thanks for everything.Love all the seeds,the Orential Trumpets'Red Dutch',& the 'Thomas Edison' Dahlias(my first!)My son says thanks for the chocolate & peanutbutter bunny. Seems he thought it was for him.LOL!!
    I do have a question though. You sent three daylilies,Pardon Me,Pixi Parasol & ???? there is no tag on the other one. Could you please let me know what it is?

Hope everyone is having a great day!
    later...April/dirt