Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jenntongrows

Princess/ Prince Of The Month Swap

jenntongrows
17 years ago

Hello,

Since there are some of us that would love to be in the quees on the month swap but there is no room left I decided to start a Princess/ Prince of the month swap.

There is room for 6 more people.

This is something that you would have to commit to for the rest of the year.

Let me know if you are interested.

Jennifer

Comments (16)

• diene
    17 years ago

Hello Jennifer;
    I would not want to be part of the quees but I have always aspired to royalty. I do not think I would like to be a queen but I would love to be a princess, count me in. I had May in the last monthly swap. What month do I have now?
    It is better to choose a person's birthday month unless it is December. Bad birthday month!!
    diene

• chelty2
    17 years ago

Please explain how this kind of swap works. Thanks.

• jenntongrows
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I know I had a spelling error on the last post. I was talking at the same time. (Long Day)

This is on a first come first serve basis

You can sign up with your birthday month or you may choose a different month.

Swap will start in April and go til November. None in December.

Once we get enough people I will send out a questionare to everyone. Fill lit out and email back to me.

Since we are starting late in the year each person will receive 7 other packages that month. 1 from each of the other players.

When it is your month you will not send out a box. You will receive 7 boxes that month.

This is a 8 month long (since we are starting late) swap. Please in order to be fair to others you must be ready to commit to the 8 months before signing up.

You must use DC# when shipping.

Make sure that your package is going to arrive within the given birthday month!

Post when you send, and post DC#.

Post when you receive and tell us all about your goodies!

Look over the persons questionnaire and try to send items that this person would enjoy.

Items need to be in good taste. Used is fine as long as it is clean and tasteful.

I really look forward to getting to know everyone better.

Let's hope we can get enough people to participate.

Jennifer

• tracy77
    17 years ago

I'm in, sounds like fun.

Tracy

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

This will be fun : )Diene you are so funny.I agree totally with December as being a bad birthday month! LOL
    Nancy

• susandonb
    17 years ago

I would like to join in this one. My birthday is May, can I have May? If not I will take November, since I am hosting a swap in November it would be nice to be receiving that month.

Thank you.
    Susan in NC

• amyinms
    17 years ago

Hi
    I would like to join please! :-) My birthday is November but I am more than willing to give it to Susan I will take any month left over

Amy in MS

• jenntongrows
    Original Author
    17 years ago

WOW!

We are filling up fast...

2 months left to go...

So far everyone that has posted is in. I will email everyone the questions after we get 2 more people.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you better.

Jennifer

• diene
    17 years ago

Hello Jennifer;
    All I need to know is am I a june baby now? How cool!! diene

• jenntongrows
    Original Author
    17 years ago

OK..

If you would like to be the princess on your birthday month that is fine. Or if your birthday month is taken and you still want to join in you can pick a month that is not taken.

Here is what we have so far.

April- Cedarnest Nancy
    May- Susandonb Susan
    June- Diene Diene
    July- still available
    August- jenntongrows Jennifer
    September- tracy77 Tracy
    October- still available
    November- Amyinms Amy
    December- merry christmas no swap this month

I will email everyone once we get 2 more people.

Jennifer

• pajohnso
    17 years ago

Okay, count me in!!

Paula

• jenntongrows
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thank You Princess Paula for joining us!!!

Paula has picked October as her princess month.

One more person left and we will be complete.

Jennifer

• Melinda Hagen
    17 years ago

I would like July if no one already has it. Thanks, Melinda

• jenntongrows
    Original Author
    17 years ago

YEAH!!!!!!

We have enough princesses to fill our group.

Here is a follow up of who we have. I will email each of you later with information.

April- Cedarnest
    May- Susandonb
    June- Diene
    July- ilovefarac
    August- jenntongrows
    September- tracy77
    October- pajohnso
    November- Amyinms
    December- Merry Christmas No Swap This Month

Welcome All!!! I think it is going to be a great year and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Jennifer

• jenntongrows
    Original Author
    17 years ago

This group is full and a new post has been started please don't post anymore on this one.

Jenn

• hermitonthehill
    16 years ago

I know you're all filled up on this - but now that I finally have some grasp about what the Queen/Prince(ss) of the Month swaps are - I was wondering if someone could send me sample questionnaires so that I can get a better idea, and then try to propose this idea to the forum specific to my area/state (since there's no way to get in on any of them in the RR forum this late in the year - sorry, new to the RR forum really and sooooo many different threads to read).

Hermit