Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ishareflowers

Commercial seed swap-part 2

I buy veggie seeds when I see them ay my local nursery...No, I don't grow them....lol Does anyone else want some edamame soy beans thrown in their packet?? I have enough for 3 people. (happyg, yours are already in your packet)

Lisa

Comments (8)

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Rhodes,

I just came back from my mailbox, I got your second envelope of seeds. In it, your note asks me to forward your envy to Vina and that there are 4 stamps enclosed, there are only 3 stamps....I have your other envelope here and you didn't send any postage to get your commercial seeds package back to you.

Lisa

PS: I will forward your sasbe to Vina if you give me her address and you can send me the extra stamp plus your stamps to mail your comm. package home.

Lisa

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Rhodes,

I'm sorry, you did send two stamps with your first batch of seeds! I have already affixed them to your sealed return envelope. I didn't know you were mailing the second packet (you mentioned it via email but didn't let me know you actually mailed it). I finished and sealed your first envelope this morning :(

Lisa

• rhodes145
    11 years ago

Lisa,
    Sorry for all the confusion. I tried to get the JL Hudson seeds to you as soon as I could and I thought I'd included postage. I did so many trades at one time (and had never done any before) that things did manage to get a little nuts.

I will send you four stamps with Vina's address as soon as I can.

Ty

Barbara
    rhodes145

• rhodes145
    11 years ago

Lisa,

also, the post office is now putting stamps on both the front and the back of one piece of paper when you buy a sheet. At the time I included the stamps in my envelope to you, I thought maybe I should make it more obvious that there were three stamps there -- looks like two but also one on the back.

Best wishes,
    Barbara

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

Lisa...I would love some edamame soy bean but only if no one else is interested....

Thanks,

Annie

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

Lisa...I would love some edamame soy bean but only if no one else is interested....

Thanks,

Annie

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Rhodes, Yes. I am aware the p.o. does that now.

A-ard----are you out there??? Is your name april?? I have a package but no name or wish list!

Annie, consider it done!

Imabirdnut would it be possible for you to expand your wish list???

I am 3/4 of the way through sorting but will have to tweak each envelope as individual before mailing.

I do have a few envies ready to fly with extras! I will probably mail them tomorrow.

Lisa

• a_ard908
    11 years ago

Sorry! Two kiddos and a baby on the way. I don't get on here much! Yes my name is April :).