Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jenntongrows

Princess Of The Month

jenntongrows
17 years ago

I am still in need of the answers of some of the questions from people.

Please send them to me as soon as possible so that I can get them out as soon as possible.

Jennifer

Comments (20)

• diene
    17 years ago

Hello Jennifer;
    I do not know what you are talking about for answers to questions so I know you do not have them from me. Can you send me the questions again. Thanks. diene

• amyinms
    17 years ago

Jennifer
    Did you get mine?
    Amy in MS

• jenntongrows
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I have gotten the questions back from:

Susanddonb
    Amyinms
    Cedarnest
    Tracyann77
    ilovefarc

Diene,

I will send you another one later today.

Thanks,

Jenn

• jenntongrows
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Susandonb is the princess for April.
    Does everyone have the answers to her questions that I emailed out so that you might have some ideas of what to out in her box.

Let me know

Jennifer

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

Uh Oh Jennifer I thought I was April and Susan was May or has that changed? No problem either way.I won't Rebel LOL
    Nancy

• tracy77
    17 years ago

I only have Nancy's anwers.

Tracy

• amyinms
    17 years ago

I got Nancy too

Amy in MS

• jenntongrows
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I am so sorry! I made a mistake.

Nancy (cedarnest)is going to be the princess for April.

If anyone didn't get the answers to Nancy's questions please let me know.

I can't wait. I have already starting looking for everyone's stuff

Jennifer

• diene
    17 years ago

Hello Jennifer,
    If you sent me the questionnaire, I did not receive it again. I do have Nancy's stuff so I can start shopping but I have not filled it out myself. I just realized I can probably look at what you sent for Nancy and just put my info in and send it back to you. Nevermind. diene

• susandonb
    17 years ago

Hello Fellow Princesses,

I know it is early but I mailed out Princess Nancy's box today. I hope that was ok, my life has been hectic and I had it ready and I wanted to get it off before something happened to delay it.

I am also hosting a swap in May wrapping up my Squash Swap soon and also in the Easter Swap and the Garden and Gourmet Swap, so I wanted to pace myself.

I give you all permission to remind me I am not allowed to sign up for anymore swaps till June! You can discipline me in anyway you feel necessary. :)

Thank you,
    Susan

• diene
    17 years ago

Hello Susan;
    I would rather discipline you for showing us all up by sending your box so soon!! What a nice thing, she can start her birthday in March and she will probably still be getting boxes in May. Great going. diene

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

Susan,No discipline from me either.LOL I don't mind an extended reign.I need to get my Tiara(is that spelled right?) dusted off.hee hee I will be on the lookout.Thank You : )
    Hugs,Nancy

• jenntongrows
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi all. I had the flu all week and just finally got back in action. I am going to email everyone the answers to the questions again.

But guess what... I am the slacker... I made the questions up and still have not filled in my answers.. If you are missing anyone's questions please let me know.

And Susan, you really are showing all of us up!!! I had you in the garden decorating swap and your box just went out today.

Jenn

• susandonb
    17 years ago

Hi All,
    Sorry to be showing anyone up, I just had to get it off to lighten up my plate a bit. I am hoping to get my Easter Swap out next week. Then I will have some time to get into the garden. We were going to plant some more this weekend but it poured here all day today and it takes days for our garden to dry out. So, looks like I will be house cleaning this weekend.
    Susan

• jenntongrows
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I emailed all of you with the answers to my questions. I think you should have the answers to everyone's questions.

Please let me know.

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

I have received everyones info I believe Jenn.Thank You.

Woo Hoo I received my 1st princess package from Susandonb/Susan.I really do feel like a princess : ) Thanks so much Susan,I loved everything.Susan sent me a yummy jar of homemade apple jam. a sassy pair of gardening gloves(I love the designs on these),a really neat grow kit,an absolutely stunning Butterfly Windchime that I already have hanging outside my door.Its soo pretty and makes such wonderful sounds.Seeds of evening sun sunflower,red sails lettuce,sunking tomato,passion sweetcorn, and labrador green beans. I am anxious to get these started.. and last but not least a ton of candy kisses.Had to fight my hubby for these.I really loved the coconut ones.I had never had them before.Thanks again so much Susan for the wonderful box.I adore everything.This being princess is going to be fun : ))

Hugs,
    Nancy

• susandonb
    17 years ago

Hi Princess Nancy,
    Glad you liked your gifts. I had fun putting the package together for you.

The coconut kisses are new for Spring. They came out with the Easter candy at the store I work at.

Enjoy your month, a bit early!

Hugs,
    Susan

• jenntongrows
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Wow Susan you really did show us up.

I am glad you liked everything Nancy!!! I guess getting the first month worked out well for you since you got to be princess a little bit early.

Jenn

• diene
    17 years ago

Hello Princess Nancy;
    My humble offerings were mailed today. I hope you enjoy the trinkets I sent. I know they are not worthy of royalty but hopefully you will take pity on a lowly commoner. diene

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

LOL Diene,That was so cute!! I will be on the lookout.I am sure I will adore the trinkets : ))
    Hugs,
    Nancy