Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
angelsee_gw

NEW: The Easter Bunny Big SurprizeTrade/ Swap!!

angelsee
17 years ago

Hi all! Been a while since i've been here~my Mom was sick and moved in for 2 yrs! She's better thank you and moved out to her new home and now i am BACK!!SOOOOOOOOOOO~~~I am Hosting a Big Seed Trade/ Swap~~Can be Veggies or flowers/trees/vines..Please be respectful and don't send invasives~or things that are NOT legal and i'm not responsiable for others that may~~what you may think are ~some may not~if you don't like them heave those seeds out~no complaints to me~take it up with the person who is on the seed pack~~~so with that said~~~here we go

~
~~RULES~~you can send as much as you want and in turn will recieve the same~amount back~all seeds packs must have at least 25 seeds in the pack and be clearly marked what it is~what zone~~who it is from~~just in case someone has questions~if you do not mark your seed packs with your GW and email addy~on your seed packs~you will Not be included in the swap and your seeds will be returned to you~(providing you sent the postage for return )~~please only send 3 packs of the same kind~~Expect a cross of everything~~you send 10 packs~~you get back 10 packs~~~you send 50 packs you get 50 packs back.you might get doubles~hopefully not..you need to send a self addressed stamped bubble envelope~to get your goodies back~~or if you send your seeds in a bubble envelope~i can reuse it~but~*send a sticky self addressed label too~ ~~~need the proper postage~at least the same amount it cost you to send...no return stamps~~no return~~no exceptions...Newbies are welcome to join!! So with that said~~Sign up!! All seeds Must be here by MARCH 24th~no exceptions~~if the seeds come late they will be returned as refused so please make sure your address is clearly marked on your envelope.All seed packs/envelopes will be sent out April 2~~just in time for The Big Easter Bunny Surprize~~~~Sign up here so i can keep track of who and Have Fun!!!! Please email me for address to send the seeds to.

Comments (8)