May - Melissa
June - Shirley
July - Carol
August
September
October
November - Melinda
December - Maryanne

I thought we had someone who had chosen March to host but I guess not. We actually have two great holidays in March we could base the swap on St. Patricks Day and Easter. Hopefully someone will decide to host this month so if you feel led please let us know.

Shirley

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OBF:::Need Hostess for March

Shirley,
I can be hostess in March instead of April if you want. That would give you some time to find another person for April. I think my ability to post on GardenWeb is improving. I've had a really bad time with it lately. Anyway, send me an e-mail message or post here and let me know.
Jeanne

I haven't heard from Shirley yet, ladies. If someone else wants to take March, post here and I'm sure that will be fine. Otherwise I will wait to hear from Shirley or Carol.

This post was edited by sandlapper_rose on Tue, Mar 5, 13 at 11:39

o

Woo Hoo Yes Jeanne..........March is such an awesome month with easter I'm surprised no one grabbed it. Please
be the hostess.

Shirley

o

Shirley. I'll take March. Let me think of an idea and I'll post something tomorrow.
Someone please step up and sign up for April. Okay?
Jeanne

o

OBF'ERS, I will host the month of April!!

I have been having one heck of a time logging on/viewing anything on GW...not sure why!

Happy Wednesday!

Annie

o

I have problems posting ever since they changed the format. not sure if that has anything to do with it, but that's when it started.

thanks for stepping up Jeanne and Annie. and thanks Shirley for keeping on top of things to keep this group alive!

Maryanne

o

I will be posting the new swap in a few minutes so check it out.
Annie and Maryanne, I was also having problems posting to GardenWeb and sometimes couldn't even get the ad to go away so I could read the board. Things seem to have improved a lot over the last day or two for me so hopefully you will get squared away as well.
Jeanne

o

Month and Hostess

March - Jeanne
April - Annie
May - Melissa
June - Shirley
July - Carol
August
September
October
November - Melinda
December - Maryanne

Come on ladies and sign up for March...Jeanne has a fun month in store.

Shirley

o

I will host October!!!

Annie

o

Month and Hostess
March - Jeanne
April - Annie
May - Melissa
June - Shirley
July - Carol
August
September
October - Annie
November - Melinda
December - Maryanne

Thank you Ms. Annie

Shirley

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here