Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hdiperna

UPDATE: obf march 'egg-stra' special swap

hdiperna
14 years ago

The Bingo word for tonight is ...

CANDY

Anyone else watch "Make it or Break it"?

I have Tulips and Hyacinths coming up. I am super excited. That is my true sign that Spring is here.

Heidi

Comments (124)

• sandlapper_rose
    14 years ago

It sounds like lots of us are getting pretty weather. I just transplanted my nasturiums out of their winter sowing containers. I don't know if they will live long enough to bloom - apparently they don't like hot weather, but they look pretty good right now. Maybe I can keep them in containers and move them out of the sun as it gets hotter.
    I have species tulips and they come back every year in South Carolina so I am happy with them. I bought mine from Riverbanks Zoo and Botanical Gardens (Columbia, SC.) They take orders in the fall and I think there is the option to get them mailed to you.
    I am inbetween those of you who can't sit still and those who like to relax. I get times when I am one way or the other. LOL
    Glad to hear we can do a swap with plants in April. Sounds like Spring!
    Enjoy the weekend.
    Jeanne

• Theresa24 (NeFL9a)
    14 years ago

Hi ladies...I got my sweet box from Frances today! I got home and DS had opened it because he thought it was his new Xbox controller package! Ha Ha I told him :)
    Frances did a great job with a very sweet lace-trimmed basket. Each egg was full of glittery easter confetti! The box and eggs contained:
    seeds (lupine, phlox, and passionflower!)
    bulbs (glads and peacock lily!)
    a mini office kit (younger ds accosted this...I probably won't get it back)
    a precious bunny sand-timer (this will be GREAT in the classroom)
    the cutest veggie-themed magnets
    a little egg-cup and spoon kit (darling!)
    an egg full of m&ms that I know were here somewhere but is now missing
    a delightfully-scented tealight (lilac & lace scent)
    cadbury egg (I already got that one before the boys)

Frances thank you so much for all the thought and time you put into it. I absolutely love it!

Okay, ladies, yes I am a chicken too but I am tired of feeling tired-looking when really I don't feel as old as I look. It's just a minor spruce up unlike my friend who had a major overhaul last year (she inspired me) and sank a TON of money into it. I figure I can do this cuz it's not getting better on its own, lol!

Melissa, I can't believe you're out digging up and planting new rose bushes!

Vina, I had to laugh at your OCD post because I have a neighbor that still reminds me I was the crazy lady painting the house with a toddler in one hand and a paint brush in the other! Her husband had said the same thing to her..."Why can't you be like that!"

It is to be a gorgeous weekend here..I plan to be sore and tired by Sunday, lol!

Theresa

• sguanzon
    14 years ago

I got a terrific box from Christine - Heidi yours should be going out by Monday

Christine sent me the cutest eggs filled with:

Dove chocolates (mmmmmmm)
    A bunch of great seeds to try
    Naked lily
    Cream oil body lotion
    Madonna lily
    Red Canna
    Red/White Amaryllis
    Olay night cream
    and
    a beautiful wind chime

I wasn't expecting the plans but they are much appreciated. It's been so beautiful here - low 80's -- I'll be outside all weekend.

Thanks so much!

Sue G.

• Frances Coffill
    14 years ago

April thank you so much for all of the lovely eggs! You obviously have experience! I can't believe those gloves fit inside the egg!!!!

Purple Garden Gloves
    Dove Eggs and Lindt Bunnies
    Caladium Candida
    Gladiola Comet
    Seed Packets
    Butterfly PaperClip (very pretty, did you make this?)
    Copper Plant Labels
    Dr Pepper LipGloss
    Easter egg note pad!

Seeds
    Lemon Slice Hibiscus. Planting these today!
    3 Different Cherry tomatoes (I LOVE Cherry toms!)
    Yellow Datura, these will be great with my Brugs!
    Hatsu Arash Morning Glories (love these)
    Opal Purple Basil (can never have enough!)
    SweetPea Lilac Ripple! wow very pretty

Fabulous! thank you so much I will enjoy all of these things! oops almost forgot! the little chicken and bunny eggs are adorable!!!

Theresa,
    I am glad that your box arrived! and that you found something inside that you enjoy!

Vina
    LOL on the OCD!!! I am the same way! The neighbors are used to it now! I love the early morning garden time! It is also the only time of day that is comfortable for yard work in July and August.

Hi SUE! and everyone else!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Frances

• beth_b_kodiak
    14 years ago

My box of goodies from Carol was fantastic.The candy, mmmmmm!!!!! The small choc and PB eggs were the greatest. I gobbled them up as quickly as I could find them.
    There were two big eggs and several smaller ones with seeds and other chocolates tucked inside. One big one was crammed with Reeses choc PB eggs and Jack promised to help me eat these so would not gain too many pounds. LOL, he better hurry or I will be beyond the point of rescuing.
    I got two bears for my collection. One is a thermometer that can hang on the fridge or on the wall and will be going into the camper where we spend at least half of the year. The other is a beautiful bear with a salmon in his mouth and standing on a piece of amethyst crystals. Just love this. It so much reminds me of AK..... I'm still homesick at times and this will be a definite favorite on my window sill.
    There was a mini windowsill planter with a dome and peat pots. I have already started seeds in this. Mostly herbs as they do so well here I keep trying different ones.
    Then there were plants/bulbs from oriental lilies And ALSTROMERIA. These I am putting into tubs so they will get good soil and water and to hopefully protect them a bit from the marauding Javelina. Some will go with me while I travel and some my neighbor will baby sit.
    A pack of pretty pastel pens,much nicer than my usual 12 for $1.00 WM specials. I'll enjoy them and an organizer for my coupons. Heaven knows I need organizing!!!
    Many thanks Carol You are the greatest.
    hugs to all
    BB

• Frances Coffill
    14 years ago

Good Morning (again!)

I posted the new OBF swap for April!

Have a great day!

• dirt_under_my_nails
    14 years ago

Frances~Glad you enjoyed the goodies.Hubby helped me MAKE the gloves fit. LOL!! Also I didn't make the paper clip. My mom knows I swap garden themed things & sent me quite a few different ones. Not sure where she picked them up...
    later...April

• hdiperna
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Wow lots of boxes have arrived. Sorry I haven't posted sooner, I had a Girl Scout sleepover last night and then spent the afternoon at my Dad's.

Annie (received) sent
    April (received) sent
    Beth (received) sent
    Carol(received) sent
    Christine sent
    Dottie~ (received) sent
    Frances (received)sent
    Heidi~sent
    Laura~ (received) sent
    Margo (received)~sent
    Melinda sends to Melissa
    Melissa~Sent
    Shirley sends to Christine
    Sue (received) sends to Heidi
    Theresa (received)sent
    Vina(received) sends to Dottie

I read through the posts several times so if I missed something let me know :o)

Bingo Words for the night...

Paint, Easter, Spring

Well Goodnight all I am exhausted!!

Heidi

• Melinda Hagen
    14 years ago

I rec'd a fabulous box from Beth today! I will post tomorrow all the contents! Have 3 boys and another coming on fast cold!! Have a great evening! Melinda

• brittneysgran
    14 years ago

Good Morning everyone.....

Dottie-I received my awesome box and apologize for not posting sooner but my world has been rocking. I will post my treasures soon.

Mom fell on Monday (on concrete) and really smashed up her face. When I got to the emergency room and saw her I was shocked. She looked awful and the bone above her eye was protruding way out over her eye. She did not break anything then but fell again on Friday and fractured her tail bone. We have been with her 24 hours around the clock (can't believe the emrgency room sent her home) and she is in severe pain. My sister-in-law went to sit with her so I could rest some. I have cried all morning but it looks like the nursing home will be the next step. I have to go back to work tomorrow there is no way I can quit work to take care of her. Please pray for her when you read this.

Christine-I will mail your egg box tomorrow.

Shirley

• hazelnutbunny
    14 years ago

Shirley~ So sorry to hear about your mom! I will definitely keep her *and you!* in my prayers! (hugs)

We had 70 degrees on Friday...and yesterday, it started snowing (happy Spring! LOL!).
    This morning, it's STILL snowing, and we have about 18". It's up to Adora's waist. I don't know how much we'll end up with when it quits, but it's supposed to get into the 40's/50's Monday, so it'll just be a foot of MUD by then.

Crazy weather, anyway!! :O)

• Melinda Hagen
    14 years ago

Hello all!
    Shirley, my heart goes out to you! A hard decision for sure, but sometimes things work out for the best! I will keep you and yours in my prayers!
    Melissa, your box is going out tomorrow. I will post dc# after I get to po. Sorry so late in sending! My yard looks like yours! All my blooming daffs, hyacinths, etc. are under the snow and it was so pretty!!
    And now, to Beth's wonderful box!
    It was an oval wooden basket (that I love!) and all decorated with ribbons and flowers! Very pretty!
    Inside was easter grass and all kinds of goodies in the eggs and outside of the eggs.
    Had andes mints, gum, peanut butter egg, and cadbury eggs!
    Had a very cute angel wooden plaque wall hanging!
    kitchen towel
    2 pieces of material for quilting! And they will be used!
    safety pins in one egg
    box of straight pins (I needed these!)
    garden gloves
    lots of seed envelopes
    nice socks with hearts on them (have them on now!)
    bath glove
    essentials lip balm (use alot of these)
    natural spa ocean breeze body butter (use alot of this also)
    lots of christmas cactus starts! I love these!! ? color
    Hope I didn't forget anything! Was filled nicely!
    I loved every bit of it!! Very nice basket and I was quite pleased! Don't know how you got it all in the eggs, but was so much fun opening them!
    Thanks a million! Melinda

• smitties
    14 years ago

Shirley, I am so sorry to hear your mother has taken those spills. I hope things get better and I will keep all of you in my prayers.

My husband has to have an MRI of his neck this week coming up. He has had his thyroid removed due to cancer. Thyroid cancer is the most curable of all cancers and it was caught early. He has one side removed first and then it was decided to remove the rest when it was determined to be cancerous as well. That was a few years back. He gets regular check ups and Friday, his doctor felt an enlarged lymph node so is ordering tests. We are hoping it is just due to a cold he seems to have come down with. Life sure throws us some blows on occasion.

On a more positive note, I got some spring cleaning done and some seedlings transplanted today. It was cold and windy out so decided to get some work done indoors so it would all be complete when it is time to go out and garden. The high temperatures we had this past week definitely made me think spring but now it is more like winter again.

I also picked up a pack of 6 asiatic lilies and when I looked in the box, they were coming up so far, I had to put them in pots. My daughter walked in the room and said, look at little Johnny Apple seed with all your plants. :)

Hope it warms up again soon and stays that way. Margo
    Margo

• hdiperna
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Annie (received) sent
    April (received) sent
    Beth (received) sent
    Carol(received) sent
    Christine sent
    Dottie~ (received) sent
    Frances (received)sent
    Heidi~sent
    Laura~ (received) sent
    Margo (received)~sent
    Melinda (received)sends to Melissa
    Melissa~Sent
    Shirley (received) sends to Christine
    Theresa (received)sent
    Vina(received) sends to Dottie

Bingo Words for tonight...

Tulips and Plastic eggs

Have a good night
    Heidi

• beth_b_kodiak
    14 years ago

Shirley, so sorry about your Mother. Glad there are some other relatives near enough to lend a hand.
    I'll keep you both in thoughts and prayers.\
    Margo, I'll be hoping for good reports for your DH too. Seems there is no shortage of things to worry over.
    Melinda glad that you enjoyed the basket. It was fun putting it together. I did buy some chocolates that just would not fit into the eggs. I'll never tell what happened to those. I felt bad about crushing the bow to close the box but The effect seems to have come across.
    The cactus is a bright pink and white. I just love mine and find it easy to take care of.
    Hugs and hot cocoa or tea to all.
    BB

• luckyladyd
    14 years ago

Hey Heidi,
    Sent you an email earlier. Not sure they always go anywhere on the GW system. Could you please send back my email with the words for my bingo game that I sent you? I lost my list! Thanks!

To you ladies with family health issues, I am so sorry for your troubles. May tests turn out well and healing come quickly.

What a nice warm day here. So sorry for you Ark. gals! I already forgot what snow is like! Today I painted my rain barrels. DH put spigots on them and covered them with screen to keep the mozzies out. They are "cammo-fern" colored. I think they look really cool. I took a photo, but forgot to put it on photobucket before I started this post. Maybe can do it later.

Have a good nite, all.
    Dottie

• Frances Coffill
    14 years ago

Shirley
    I am very sorry to hear about your mom falling and I understand the hard decision you are facing now. I hope that your mother makes a speedy recovery!

Margo
    I wish you and your husband good luck at the doctor.

Melissa and Melinda
    SNOW AGAIN!!!!! This has been the worst winter I remember! I hope it melts soon and SPRING returns with a BANG!

It is chilly and wet here this morning, I went out anyway, it is so beautiful and lush and green at this time of year I cannot bear to stay indoors! Spring is the shortest (and sweetest) season here, in a very few weeks it will be HOT again!

Gotta run, tons to do! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Frances

• lilangel181
    14 years ago

I'm sending out good vibes and sweet thoughts to all of yall who need it. Health and happiness to everyone,
    ~Laura

• Christine00
    14 years ago

shirley, sorry about your mom! hope she recovers soon!

• canyonwind
    14 years ago

Shirley..my thoughts and prayers for your Mom and for you.

Love these boxes.........

Happy Monday!

Annie

• flowergirl34
    14 years ago

Hey all!

Melissa, those are fabulous pic's...except for the snow :0)
    How weird, I'm way North of you and we have rain...side yard is flooded to the point we had 2 ducks show up. Other side of the yard where the actual pond is is REALLY flooded. I hope my fish don't feel like making a break for it! :0)

Shirley, thoughts and prayers coming your way.

Have a great Monday everyone!
    vina

• brittneysgran
    14 years ago

Margo-Wishing you and DH everything you need for strength and blessings. Hugs & prayers for you both.

My sister, two brothers and I will meet tonight making decisions. SO HARD

Thanks for all the prayers.

Dottie-Thank you so much for my wonderful eggstra box.
    Does these boxes not come at just the right time and give us the boost we need. You are awesome and I received.

Plastic Easter Basket
    Prescription timer cap..Dottie I love this and have never seen one.
    Ceramic bunny rain gauge..Mine got broken last yearÂthanks
    Lindor chocolatesÂ.Yum
    Choc. BunniesÂMore yummies
    Seeds:
    Paper Daisy
    Astilbe Radius
    Pink Yarrow
    Ageratum
    Blue Lake Pole Beans
    Petite Orange Marigolds
    Echinacea White Swan
    Echinacea Coconut Lime
    Zinnia Giants
    Alyssum
    Orange California Poppys
    Red Sunflower

Can't wait to try out the Timer Cap...I love new stuff.
    I will start my new seeds in the next week hopefully.

Shirley

• margaret_2007
    14 years ago

Hi, Ladies-I have been lurking mostly through this swap as I can't get into overload with everything else going on. I will be praying for each of you with so many issues going on now. Please know that I care for each of you & will continue to lurk but not sure just when I will be able to join a swap. Blessings, Margaret

• Melinda Hagen
    14 years ago

Hello! Keeping all in my prayers as seems so many always need them!
    Margaret-good to see you! Been wondering about you!
    Melissa-mailed your box today. The dc# is 0308 3390 0001
    3114 1573. You should have by tomorrow! Enjoy! Melinda

• hdiperna
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Bingo word for tonight is

Egg Hunt

Good night
    Heidi

• hdiperna
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Please try to send by Friday!!

Annie (received) sent
    April (received) sent
    Beth (received) sent
    Carol(received) sent
    Christine sent
    Dottie~ (received) sent
    Frances (received)sent
    Heidi~sent
    Laura~ (received) sent
    Margo (received)~sent
    Melinda (received)sent
    Melissa~Sent
    Shirley (received) sends to Christine
    Theresa (received)sent
    Vina(received) sent

Shirley I hope your mom is ok. I am glad you have your family to help you. My mother in law was in a similar situation but her siblings did nothing to help her.

It was very rainy here yesterday. The sun is out this morning. It would be nice if it stayed that way!!

Heidi

• hazelnutbunny
    14 years ago

I received a box from Melinda today! Great timing, too...I woke up with a headache, and haven't felt good all day. Definitely needed this pick-me-up! :o)
    She sent:

~Pretty Easter card with a sweet note (Adora wants to cut the picture out & paste it on her wall!)
    ~Basil grow kit (I've been craving basil!! Yummy!!)
    ~Daylily "Little Missy"
    ~Lily "Pink Heaven" (will get William to plant these for me later today!)
    ~Candy flower bouquet (a lollipop for each kid!)
    ~Pretty flower note card set (so springy!)
    ~Vanilla cupcake body mist (Adora has sprayed herself, her sisters AND her brothers already! LOL!)
    ~Package of onesies for the baby (baby's first gift AND the first item we've gotten PERIOD for the baby! I'm such a lazy mom- I haven't gone shopping yet!!!)color>

AND...

An Easter basket with the eggs! Inside the eggs are: Gladiolus bulbs, chocolate egg candies,mini lip glosses, and seeds: zinnia, phlox, cosmos & impatiens- ALL pink! These will be GREAT for the memory garden!
    And on top of all those eggs is a bag of decorative mini eggs. So cute!!color>

Oh, and I almost forgot the dozen chocolate-covered marshmallow eggs! The kids took these as soon as I pulled them out of the box & have devoured them already! LOL!

Thank you, Melinda!!! This was a fantastic box! :o)

• Melinda Hagen
    14 years ago

I'm glad you liked the box! The lilies are trumpet lilies. Forgot to say that and the gladiolas are all yellow-Flowersong.
    Seeds are all annuals that will reseed for you if you don't take all the seeds! Easy to grow and very pretty!
    Hope you feel better this evening! Nothing worse than a headache!
    The daylily is also a pink one.
    Melinda

• sandlapper_rose
    14 years ago

I have been dropping by to read the messages - there is just not a lot of news from me lately. Shirley, I was sorry to hear that your mother had such a bad fall. I know you are going through a difficult time with decisions. Melissa, I hope you feel better. I keep wondering when we will hear that the new baby is here. (I know you said you go late, but you never know...) I enjoyed seeing the snow pictures. Margo, I hope your husband's tests turn out okay.
    Anyone else with health issues (you or your family), I hope everything is better soon.
    Christine, a big welcome to the group. I think I forgot to say that before.
    Our weather is still crazy - cold and cloudy one day, warm and sunny the next. I am keeping my winter sowing plants in their milk jug containers for a few more weeks. I'll bet we get a dose of frost before we are in the clear.
    Jeanne

• smitties
    14 years ago

Shirley, I agree that the boxes always seem to come at the time most needed.

Thanks for all the good wishes for my husband. He finally got his appointment for further testing. His doctor wants a radiologist he knows to do another ultrasound on his neck. They scheduled this for Friday.

On an up note, (if you can call it that), my husband came down with a cold so now we wonder if his lymph node was swollen because he was coming down with something and we didn't know it. The first thing the doctor asked when he felt it was, have you been sick lately.

We will keep you updated. Margo

• hdiperna
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Hi all

The Bingo word for tonight is

Cross

Heidi

• brittneysgran
    14 years ago

Shoot I think Cross was the last word I needed but my list is at home.

Christine-Sorry I never gave the DC # for your box...I'm living in a dream here....too much going on. 0308 2040 0001 6787 8017

Margo-Sweetie I sure hope that swelled lymph node is from the cold. Hugs and prayers still though.

Leaving at 1:00 to admit Mom to our local nursing home. So sad right now....I can hardly stand it. I hope in the 20 days she can walk and take care of herself and get to come home. She told the hospital staff yesterday no she did not have to go to the nursing home that her family would take care of her. I feel like crap................

Later

Shirley

• hazelnutbunny
    14 years ago

Oh, Shirley....Extra hugs & prayers for you right now. I imagine you are feeling guilty...But you're doing the best you can for your mom right now. That's the important thing.
    When I worked in a nursing home, my favorite wing was the "temporary" one- patients that just needed some therapy & additional rest time while being watched over. I met some of the most wonderful & amazing folks during that time. I never had a bad night at work, because I LOVED spending time with those folks! I'll be praying that your mom sees this as an opportunity to meet some great people that she otherwise wouldn't have known...and maybe she could see this as a vacation away from all the stresses at home.
    Still a tough situation, but every little bright spot helps. *hugs*

Margo~ I'll be praying for you & your hubby too. Big hugs to you...please let us know how it turns out.

• hdiperna
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Please try to send by Friday!!

Annie (received) sent
    April (received) sent
    Beth (received) sent
    Carol(received) sent
    Christine sent
    Dottie~ (received) sent
    Frances (received)sent
    Heidi~sent
    Laura~ (received) sent
    Margo (received)~sent
    Melinda (received)sent
    Melissa~(received) Sent
    Shirley (received) sent
    Theresa (received)sent
    Vina(received) sent

I hope that everyone has been able to enjoy Spring. I got my peas in the ground and also some carrots. Oh and gladiola bulbs and 2 containers of Winter sown bachelor buttons that were getting big for their container. This is my first year with all this stuff so I am going by trial and error...Not planting everything incase it doesn't make it. I hope to plant some lettuce and pansy's tomorrow. Oh and I bought some strawberry plants to make my hanging basket.

Well here is another Bingo word. We might have a winner with Shirley but just in case...

Toys

I will talk to you all later!! Have a great night :o)

Heidi

• uptreasa
    14 years ago

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• uptreasa
    14 years ago

Well, I goofed. I still need one more word.

• lilangel181
    14 years ago

Ive only got 2 words to go! Come'on baby, momma needs a new pair of shoes!

• hdiperna
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Hello Everyone

Tonights Bingo word is ducks

We are just waiting on 2 more boxes and then we will be done.

Heidi

• canyonwind
    14 years ago

BINGO!!!!! I just love ducks!

Annie

• smitties
    14 years ago

Annie beat me to it. Ducks would have completed my list. Congrats Annie.

Shirley, try not to feel so bad. I know it is easier to say than do but the nursing home is much better qualified to give your mother the care she needs to get better. If she has to will to get back home, she will probably be out of there soon. My grandmother took a few visits to the nursing home and came home each time.

My husband had to admit my fil last year due to his health and he felt like you do but dad has received the best of care. They keep us posted on everything right down to the smallest bruise so we they are really keeping an eye on him. Dad used to be in his apartment alone all day. Now he has people to talk to and they go out on regular outings as well as do crafts, bingo, (my fil has a drawer full of prizes) and other activities.

I hope it all went well. I will be thinking of you. Margo

• hdiperna
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Way to go Annie!!!

Today looks like it will be chilly and windy. It would be nice if the sun would come back out.

Annie (received) sent
    April (received) sent
    Beth (received) sent
    Carol(received) sent
    Christine sent
    Dottie~ (received) sent
    Frances (received)sent
    Heidi~sent
    Laura~ (received) sent
    Margo (received)~sent
    Melinda (received)sent
    Melissa~(received) Sent
    Shirley (received) sent
    Theresa (received)sent
    Vina(received) sent

Heidi

• lilangel181
    14 years ago

Congrats on the Bingo! I only needed "corsage".
    ~Laura

• Melinda Hagen
    14 years ago

Congratulations Annie! I too also only needed the word, Corsage! This has been a good swap and had lots of fun playing the bingo game!
    Have a great weekend everyone! Melinda

• hdiperna
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Happy Weekend!!

Has anyone heard from Sue or Christine? According to USPS Christine's box was delivered.
    Yesterday was so cold. It felt more like Spring then the 70 degrees several days ago.

Heidi

• sguanzon
    14 years ago

Hi Heidi - I posted on Friday March 19th what I got from Christine -- forgot to post that your box was sent! Conf # 03082040000185565111. Hope you like what I sent! Couldn't get everything inside the eggs......should arrive today.

Sue G.

• Christine00
    14 years ago

recieved my box!! sorry i didnt post right away. our good friends from maryland were here visiting. hadnt seen them for 3 months, so it was good seeing them again!! heres what shirley sent..bath & body sweet pea lotion, chocolate eggs, garden gloves, body lotion, march note pad, pot holders, coneflower seeds...coconut lime,harvest moon, ruby star, sundown, white swan, siberian iris seeds, bulbs!..gladiolius grand prix & phantom. lilies; lollypop,stargazer,tigerplay, and last but not least!, the quack quack duck, which my son loves!!! thank-you shirley!!

• hdiperna
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Well my box is out for delivery and once I post its contents this swap will be closed. Thanks to you all for sending great boxes and playing my games. I wish you all a Happy Easter and wonderful spring.

Big Hugs
    Heidi

• flowergirl34
    14 years ago

Heidi thanks for hosting...this swap was fun!
    Happy Easter all...
    vina

• hdiperna
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I just received the best box from Sue.

She sent 2 stuffed bunnies and 2 chocolate bunnies for my 2 boys. They love them. Oh and some egg chalk.

For me I got 2 dish towels with veggies on them, a ceramic Easter bunny, Lemon Verbena soap, picture frame, 2 paper embosser and a paper punch, blackberry preserves, 2 white spider lily and cream iris and a bunch of seeds. Now for the best part and 2 wooden giraffe statues. These are beautiful and will be a great addition to my collection. Also my eggs are not the normal ones. They are see through and the shell produces a crystal effect when the light shines through them.

Once again thank you Sue. I hope I didn't forget anything.

Well this concludes this swap. Thanks to everyone!!
    Heidi

• smitties
    14 years ago

Heidi, thanks for your time in making this swap another successful one. I had a great time.

Happy Easter to all. Margo