Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

o
new: obf april easter eggs and lily surprise swap

Posted by amybabyboy3 Georgia (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 20, 07 at 22:20

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Our Bloomin Friends Friendship Swap Group was created to have a reliable, fair and safe haven to swap and trade between the group members. If you care to join us, we would love to have you. Please be a successful member of garden web and have had a trade with two or three of our members. Membership requests should be directed to veeja11/carol

WELCOME OUR BLOOMIN FRIENDS TO OUR NEW APRIL SWAP!

LET'S HAVE A LOT OF FUN WITH OUR APRIL SWAP. WE WILL DO A COMBINATION APRIL EASTER EGGS AND LILY SURPRISE. YOU CAN HIDE GARDENING GOODIES IN EASTER EGGS SUCH AS FERTILIZER SPIKES, SEEDS, GIFT CERTIFICATE, BULBS OR OTHER GARDENING SURPRISES. PLEASE INCLUDE A LILY SURPRISE EITHER PLANT OR BULB FOR YOUR PAL.

USE YOUR IMAGINATION AND YOU WILL COME UP WITH SOME WONDERFUL EASTER IDEAS.

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME AS A HOSTESS. PLEASE BEAR WITH ME IM JUST A BEGINNER.

FINAL SIGNUP IS APRIL 3RD AND PACKAGES MAILED OUT BY APRIL 25TH. PLEASE SIGN UP EITHER AS PLAYING OR NOT PLAYING. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST A WISH LIST.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: new: obf april easter eggs and lily surprise swap

Hello Amy;
I have never joined this group before but I would love to join this month. I think there are enough people in the group that I have traded with or been in a Round Robin with to qualify. If so, put me on the list. diene

o

AMY Great job for beginner :)
Sign me up will list my favorets later.

Diene : Please email carol for info to join the group .
thank you .

well have a great day ladies check back in later.
susie

o

I'm in.
If anyone cares, or would like to pair with a cheapskate this time, I'd like to keep my end ~ $10 or under this month.

o

Count me in!

And I can vouch for diene and her swaps! I'm currently involved with one of hers right now! Maybe one of her exchange partners can post about the quality of her trades here.

Sounds like a fun month, amybabyboy!

o

Count me in too...I love Easter bunnies, little chickens, hard boiled eggs AND most of all OUR HEAVENLY FATHER.
Sounds like alot of fun.

Shirley

o

ok, first things first...

Does anyone have an aversion to Peeps? ;)
And I'll assume we're not allowed to ship live poultry, right?

o

i don't care for peeps, but i'd welcome the live poultry! LOL

amy, i'm not certain yet if i can join in this month. i'll definitely get back to you before the cut off.

maryanne

o

Amy-
I won't be able to play this month... I'll be gone for a week to DC and another week to York, England.

Have fun everyone!!
-Elizabeth

o

Hello to all!
I am sorry i was absent during most of the month of March :(
I would love to play Easter/Lily Bunny to someone this month, so please count me in!!
Trish/Dancingmoons

o

Amy... I'm so sorry... things made a sudden change here at home and I will have to sit out all swaps this month. Sorry. :( I'll remain active next month, but can't afford the time to exchange.

o

Amy~
I have to sit this one out too.. But I will try to keep checking in.. Good luck and have fun..

Laura

o

• Posted by mellen 4a/5-ctrl. IA (My Page) on
    Thu, Mar 22, 07 at 0:27

I'm in this month! WooHoo!!! Mary Ellen

o

WELCOME LADIES!!!
I AM SO EXCITED TO HAVE MARY ELLEN (MELLEN), DANCINGMOONS (TRISH), SHIRLEY (BRITTNEYSGRAN), SUSIE (SKOHLER) and MMqCHDYGG SIGN UP SO FAR THIS MONTH. LET'S MAKE IT AN AWESOME ONE.

WE WILL MISS LAURA, KLICKITAT, AND ELIZABETH THIS MONTH. ELIZABETH HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP. HOW AWESOME!

CAROL, I HAVE ALSO TRADED WITH DIENE AND SHE IS SUPER. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF WE CAN ADD HER TO THE LIST.

EARTHLYDELIGHTS AND MARYANNE, PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN IN. WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU!

o

I am still really short on time here right now so I will have to sit out for April but I will be really ready for the May swap.

Remy, I still owe you a box of plants from your IOU at xmas. Let me know when you are ready. I am short on time but not so short that I would forget committments. I also have a pending trade with Laura that I have to get ready when her weather warms as well. So those are on my to-do list. Laura, keep me posted.

Amy, I am so sorry to miss out on your month. It sounds like it will be fun. I will check in from time to time.

Theresa

o

I want to be in, Diene has to e-mail me and agree to our rules, before she can be in a swap, so not yet, as she hasn't e-mailed me

o

Sounds like a fun theme, but I will need to sit out this month. Just a ton of stuff to do around here. (Can you believe my garden is expecting me to get out there and do some work? I think I would rather just watch and enjoy the beauty of it all...)

o

I'm going to sit this one out too. I have so much yard/garden work to catch up with.

Deb

o

amy, i'll let you know before your cutoff date. and FYI earthlydelights and maryanne are the same person LOL it's me.

o

Hello Amy;
The idea of having to apply to anyone for the right to join a swap does not sit well with me. It reminds me of Woody Allen's statement "I would never want to be part of a club that has me as a member." I will not be applying for membership so I guess I won't be in your swap. Enjoy. diene

o

Please sign me up for ths swap

I heard from son just a few minutes ago. He is coming in for a visit on the 1,2,3 of April. His birthday is on the 2, and he goes to see his onocologists then also. We are hitting the 4 1/2 year mark being in remission.

LIFE IS GOOD,
Annie

o

Life IS good! The tax return just arrived! I don't have to be a cheapskate anymore! Ix-nay on the 'cheapskate' remark earlier!

o

Diene,I wish you would reconsider and join us!You don't need to "apply" for membership.I think Carol just wants you to email her so she can send you the questionare to fill out.Its just a what you like to receive type of thing and your interests.I would be happy to send it to you for you to fill out and then you can send it on to her.As far as I know you have already met all the criteria..As stated in our rules all anyone needs is to be a successful member of garden web(which you are!!) and have had a trade with two or three of our members(Which you definitely have done!!).You are a Super Gal.I too can vouch to that :)) All you should have left to do to join in the swap for april is fill out a questionare and send it back.Hope you will join us..We would Love to have you : ))
Nancy

Amy,I haven't decided yet whether I will be in for April or not.I will let you know before the deadline .I do Love the ideas you came up with for this month ; )

Hope everyone has a Bloomin' Beautiful Weekend : )

Nancy

o

I was a member of this when It started and dropped out due to mother passing, etc. could I drop back in and be a part! I would like to do this! Melinda

o

You were never dropped Melinda you are still one of us, Diane, I explained on the other thread why you needed to e-mail me, but if it offends you then so be it. sorry carol

o

• Posted by remy 6WNY (My Page) on
    Fri, Mar 23, 07 at 22:19

Hi Amy,
Count me in. And don't worry about being a first time hostess, you'll do great : )

Hi Melinda,
Nice to see you post! I'm glad you are back and gardening.

Trish,
Nice to see you post too!

Mellen,
Glad to see you crawled out of your cave(as per the other post) : )

TinaMM,
I Hate Peeps! lol. I don't care much for bunnies either unless they are made out of chocolate! My tax return was mailed today according to the IRS website. Unfortunately my mechanic is getting a good chunk of it.

Theresa,
I forgot, lol. I probably wouldn't of remembered until June! Anytime from the end of April and on is good. Thanks : )

Sue G.,
I know you probably know, but I didn't forget about your Rudbeckia. As soon as the soil is dry enough to dig, I'll let you know.

Have a good night everyone,
Remy

o

melinda, welcome back. nice to see you on the boards again - how have you been?

diene, like nancy said, it's not a matter of applying for membership, it's a matter of agreeing to the rules that were created in this committed swap to protect each of the members. there's no membership fee, but there is a decision from a perspective member to commit to a certain amount of swaps as this is an ongoing committment. we have had several people that didn't want this type of committment and still we carry on strong. we have been together for one year and the group started with the intent to trade safely as well as have some fun, which we do. of course, it is your choice to pass on the group, no one begs for anyone to join. there were enough people to vouch for you so the only thing you needed to do was agree to the etiquette of the group and complete a questionnaire, a questionnaire that would have given all the members a chance to get to know you, your likes, wants and gardening style. you made a choice without recognizing those two important facts.

well, the rain melted 98% of the snow. there are just a few little mounds here and there. spring is getting closer, i can feel it in my bones.

i'm fighting something here - flu-like, cold, whatever it is, isn't pretty.

be well everyone - enjoy your weekend
maryanne

o

We'll girls I need to share my good news. I am going to be moving into a new home. Our house sold to the first person who looked at it. It is a neat house 200 years old almost. We have put so much work inside and outside over the last 2 years.

We are moving to a home that is about 10 years old. I love everything about it except the landscaping- there is none. This is a good problem for me though- lots of gardening. I am trying to dig up some of my plants and take them with me although the people want me to leave everything. My plants from my pals are just to special to leave and my last years winter sowing. So anything I think they won't notice I am taking.

Maryanne, I hope you feel better quickly. Maybe some vitamin C and zinc would help. Can you tell I work at a health food store? There is also something called emergen C that helps you feel better faster.

Diene, we all want you to join us for a fun month.

Remy, So glad you are joining us.

Melinda, we are so happy to have you back!!

Nancy, Hope you join!! Skohler (Susie) helped me come up with this months ideas. She has a lot of great ones!!

Annie, So happy you will be participating and such wonderful news about your son and will pray this next appointment is a good one also.

Deb, Sandlapper rose and Theresa,
We will miss you this month but maybe you can do next month?

Hope you all have a super weekend!! Happy gardening, Amy

o

congrats amy on the new house. you can put in your agreement of sale that certain things don't stay - namely plants (you can be real specific too). i could never, ever leave my plants behind. it would take a separate moving truck! how wonderful to start with a blank canvas and turn it into what you want.

someone, anyone -- what do you think a collapsed lung would feel like?

annie, you are so right LIFE IS GOOD. continued success with your son and his health.

speaking of which, how are you remy?

anyone watching dancing with the stars this go around?

have a nice saturday
maryanne

o

Thanks everyone for the great welcome back! Been away until about 2 months ago. Getting back into it some! Couldn't stay away! LOL! Looking forward to all the fun things again! Melinda

o

Hi Amy, I was looking forward to this swap but will have to decline this month.

My little brother (well he is 6'2 but is younger than me) was diagnosed this past Tuesday with a brain tumor. He is to meet with brain surgeon's team this coming Tuesday in Philadelphia to see when they will operate which has to be asap cause he is losing sight, first it was left eye and now the right has started. From onset when he had headaches to today has only been 3 weeks. Amazing. The MRI showed a 3-1/2 cm diameter tumor on or next to(don't know if it is attached) pituitary gland So I will fly out probably this week sometime for the surgery. My brother's name is Michael, he is married to Janine,he has two boys ages 8 and 3. Please pray for them./Susan/Giverny

o

Susan, I will be praying for Michael, that he will be completely healed and that you will have a safe trip. Take care, Amy

o

oh susan, i will add michael and his family to the prayer list. when you are in the area, is there anything at all i can do for you? please let me know and i mean that!!!!

what hospital?

maryanne

o

Sat, Mar 24, 07 at 19:56

Susan,
I'm so sorry to hear about your brother. I'll be praying for him also.
Remy

o

Susan-Please know I have prayed for Michael and will continue to do so. I pray that God will guide the surgeons hands in the operating room. I also pray that you will have traveling mercies going to Philadelphia. Keep us updated please.

Maryanne-Have you figured out what is going on with you? There are still some bugs going around here so maybe you have picked up one. Maybe our nurses can help you on the collapsed lung question. Yes I am watching Dancing with the Stars. Can't believe the girl with an artificial leg. That just goes to show you, we can do anything we want to do if we just try.

Amy-Congratulations on your new house. What fun to design brand new flower beds and gardens. I wish sometimes I could just start over and do alot of mine different.

Remy-My tax check always goes to the insurance company for house insurance.

Annie-Thank God for the 4 1/2 years Shelby has been in remission. Isn't God good? I know you are looking forward to his visit.

What gorgeous weather we are having here in the mountains. It was in the high 70's today and going to be in the 80's tomorrow. I got lots of housework done and some yardwork done too.

Shirley

o

Susan, I am very sorry to hear about your brother. I will be sending prayers and well wishes to your whole family.

Melinda, Hi! It's great to have you back. You may not remember but I think you are the first person I ever traded with on GW. You sent me Verbena bonariensis seeds back when I had just started my garden at this house. I now have huge swaths of them every year. :)Glad you are getting back into gardening. I think it can be such a help in the healing process. I never got to tell you how sorry I was to learn of your loss. I know your mom was a huge part of your life and is missed. We have missed her here as well.

Theresa

o

Susan, I will keep you and your family in my prayers! I know how hard it is when a loved one is ill!
Theresa, Yes, I do remember trading with you. Several times in fact! Thanks for the kind words. Yes, I miss my mother more than I could ever imagine. She was my friend, my garden buddy, and the best Mom anyone could want! But life goes on and she would be happy to see me keep doing this. She started me here and so many things I have she gave me she got on GW. She loved flowers so! I shared with her and she shared with me. I would call and tell her about the wonderful seeds I got and she would do the same. We wintersowed together and I truly miss it. But she's watching over me and her gardens! They seemed to outdo themselves last year and look to be doing that this year!
It is nice to be trading and sharing again! I didn't know how much I missed it until I didn't do it! Can't wait for this one! Love lilies! But heck, what don't I love! LOL!

o

Susan prayers from Michigan also be well .

welcome BACK Malinda :))) Your Information sheet was in my other computor so will have to send you a new one to fill out to pass to all the player's . Hope you won't mind . would you please e-mail me so I will have your e-mail also.
ty & so good to have you back . your mom is missed by all of us .

Little thunder & lightning this early AM when I got up there was a trace of snow on the deck .
we had sunny skys yesterday .

maryanne sounds as you have the flu crud as we have had here NO FUN sore throat , to pluged ears,sore eyes, lost voice, Hot & cold chill's ,I still have no voice but I do feel better.

well as my doctor said susie save your money , drink losts of fluids, put hot packs on your sinus or your head.
& get as much rest as you can . keep hands washed. :))
all we can do & yeah I have money for this month's box :))) .

well time to get off here & start my day .
ya all have a great day

susie

o

Hi All, thanks for your prayers for Michael.

Shirley, yes, God is Good! Mike and I are the two 'churchytypes' as my other sisters call us and that will definitely be a bond and a comfort to him I know.

Maryanne, he was diagnosed through the Willes (sp?) Eye Institute in Philadelphia, but a neurosurgeon is going to head up the brain surgery so I don't know if thats where he will have surgery I guess there is a big team and he finds the details out Tuesday. My sister (lives in Chicago area near the rest of our 9 siblings) who has worked open heart CCU for many years will be able to join me so that will be nice to have someone who 'knows the scoop'..... they live in Downingtown, PA but I guess we will be driving to Philly alot. Mike is the best guy, worked two jobs to put wife through University and grad school, is a full time student himself now just about done with his own bachelors degree in teaching(wants to teach high school history)is the Room Mother at his son's school, will do anything for anybody. As a matter of fact if you want to meet him, you can go to youtube.com and type in the words 'distracted driving' there is a video of him and sons that he had to do for his educational technology class. There is a couple distracted driving videos to choose from his is the one with the guy and kids in car.

Melinda great to see you back! I agree the garden is the best therapy ever and what a beautiful connection to you mom.

Theresa, I think the verbena bonanriensis you shared with me last year maybe originated from Melinda? Anyway its back already this spring. Neat how GW friends rarely meet in person and yet we have connections...

Susie take care of yourself! Hopefully you can get out and garden soon, the best cure, right?

Amy congrats on the new house! What you can't take with you get cuttings of and root now, lol.

Speaking of which it is unusually dry here and very sunny (not unusual 'course being FL) so I got to move, give away and or plant my poor wintersown babies cause they will be compost material by the time I get back here. I would send them to you gardenweb sisters but no time before I go....

Have a beautiful Sunday ladies, will be checking in this month to visit (((hugs)))
Susan/Giverny

o

Will be saying prayers that everything goes well with your brother, Susan.
Sorry if I am miss saying something to anyone else with illnesses. I just stopped in quickly - can you believe it was around 93 degrees here today? We have not gotten rain in a long time either so I stay busy trying to water everything. I think it is a bad time of the year for it to be so dry - the summer plants (like cannas and daylilies) are mostly just starting to come up. I think our beautiful Spring flowers will not stay with us as long either, the blossoms will probably shrivel up and drop.

o

Sun, Mar 25, 07 at 22:24

Susan, I, too, am praying for your brother. Many of us here know what the power of prayer can do.

Annie, prayers also for your son with his check-up. 4 1/2 years in remission is good!!! Loved the card from David. Would enjoy doing that again ANY time.

Tina 2, You weren't going to be a cheapskate, you were just going to be economical this month. :) If we get each other, you can still be economical, although, Peeps are not a favorite of mine. :(

Melinda, it IS nice to have you back with us. There is nothing like gardening to soothe the mind and soul.

Susie, take care of yourself. You worry me when you are sick.

Carol, any house prospects yet? Are you still looking hard?

Maryanne, loved this afternoon. You're the BEST!

Hi Theresa, Shirley, and Remy, and everyone else.

Today in Iowa was sunny, warm, and WINDY! I went out and looked around to see what was coming up and about got blown over--not an easy thing to happen. LOL The tulips are either just poking through or up to 10" tall. Some of the daylilies are greening up, can see dianthus poking through along with sedums. Crocus are blooming, too--purple and yellow. This evening I planted all of my coop bulbs into pots that I bought "elsewhere." I figured I better do that since our last frost date isn't til the first part of May. Another friend and I also have a plant sale the first part of May, and I will be putting some of these bulbs in the sale plus some others that will be coming in the mail. We have had terrific luck and a LOT of fun.

I hope that you all have a wonderful week. Take care, Mary Ellen/Mellen

o

Susan,
I'll also be praying for Michael. It's amazing how things can change so fast. My heart really goes out to You and your Family!

Melinda,
It really is so nice to have you back!

Amy,
Congratulations on the new house!

Has anyone heard from Sassy? I hope everything's going well for Diane.

Annie,
4 1/2 years is wonderful for remission. I'll say a prayer for your Son too!

Hugs,
Deb

o

Ladies.. Big Hugs..
I have been staying away and enjoying the outside..
But reading the posts.
Susan~ I am so sorry and I will add your brother to our prayer chain. I have some great Neuro books, and I worked with the top surgeon here in Michigan for three years, so I am sure if you had any questions if Mark (DH) didn't or couldn't help me figure it out Dr. Field would be happy to take a call from me.

Maryanne~ I am calling Pleursy... Often due to cold damp weather and a virus or bacteria on top of it. Often when you breath you might feel like something is "rubbing" in there... With activity you might feel winded, but can still get things done... With a Pneuomothorax (colleapsed lung) your lung tissue actaully collapse down and the tiny little air spaces that we need for "gas exchange" to keep O2 to our brain and parts doesn't happen as well.. For awhile you "might" be ok, but not for long.. you would get SUPER short of breath even at rest. and layign down would make it really bad. Smokers or even ex-smokers can have what is called "blebs" these are little tiny pockets that can collapse but not nearly as bad as a pneumo. Oftern times these people will still require the placement of a chest tube to help the lung reinflate. So.. with that happy note, pleursy can last up to 6 months. Right after I had Max I got it and it lasted just about that. I hated it.. I was taking Motrin 600 aroung the clock and tylenol for the fever. Sometimes taking Alka-Seltzer cold and flu can help but just watch which one you get due to the ingredients.. (ie, your blood pressure and some contain asprin, or tylenol in them too). Well and if that doesn't work, my great grandmother always used to say.. " nothin that a "sip" of black-berry brandy won't take care of".
Theresa~ Still not sure about the weather here yet.. We are still cold a night and not great days yet.. my plants are just peeking and I mean just.. so I think that it would be safe to wait a bit yet..
I actually have a few people to send to written on a post it above the computer to keep track..
That is why I need to save my pennies for postage for the upcomming months.

I hope that everyone is enjoying this weather.
Also is there anyone who wants to have any Atlantic Dill pumpkin seeds? I have about a 100 or so left over and I have fresh for this year so let me know..
Laura

o

susa, wills eye hospital is top of the line, top of the top even, so he's in excellent hands. i'm going to email my telephone number to you, so if there is anything at all i can do for you while you are in the area, please DO NOT hesitate to ask.

debby, i spoke to sassy the other day. she's good, trying to get the boxes empty, the furniture in and time with the baby. the baby wasn't feeling real good, but nothing serious.

laura, thanks for the information. now me and my psychosomatic illness will at least know what i think i'm dealing with. i really need some antibiotics and i'm all out. crazy how you can buy all things illegal, but no amoxicillian on a street corner (i sort of mean that in jest). we must have something going around our family. my bil started it. we had a family party last week and afterwards 4 of us got hs with whatever this is.

maryellen - RIGHT BACK AT YA! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo (i'm still laughing at that) carol is next LOL

i really need to get an area together, i have so many things coming in from that cooo, although i believe much of it is going to go into nursery pots until i have clue where everything is going. as of now, i'm done buying. soon i will have some great things to swap too.

my crocus have been in bloom for quite a while. everything else is peeking up and screaming for spring.

remy thanks for the information. i'll probably be back with more questions. by the way, how's the 7-11 coming along? so glad to hear everything is good with you health-wise.

well, that's it for now. if i'm not blowing my nose, i'm caughing my head off and buring my chest and peeing my pants. sickness sucks! be well everyone, have a great day.
maryanne

o

Thanks for the reminder about the Rudbeckia Remy, almost forgot! I have just the place for it.

I don't think I'll be able to participate this month, but I'll be watching all the activity when I get the chance, that's for sure.

Overcomitted myself in so many areas and we are painting the whole inside of the house with tile coming after that. It's pretty disgusting the dirt that accumulates when you don't move things around for 13 years (that's how long we've been in the house) - yuck.

o

Susan,so sorry to hear about your brother. Sending prayers and best wishes to your whole family. It's good that you are able to get together and support each other. That's what family and friends are all about.
I have not been able to keep up with all the posts recently and am undecided about joining for April. I'd join if there is someone who definately wants to trade plants rather than other goodies. I'm on a major diet, and don't want any extra temptation. My Blood sugar and Blood pressure are getting to a point where I need to pay attention SO......
The treats I got this month I mostly gave to my grandson when he came down to help me. That worked fine but he won't be here in April to help me with work or sweets. He is farming and April starts the busy season.
Hope everyone is enjoying nice weather by now. It is time for some real spring.

o

Sue,
I'm spring cleaning too, and can't believe the thick dust that builds up everywhere! Where does it come from? Our ceiling fans were awful to clean! We have a pergo/laminate floor in the frontroom that continually needs to be cleaned each day or dust bunnies form and roll around! I use a wet swiffer every day on that floor! I'm not really crazy about it, it shows EVERY paw print. I wished we could of went with wood, but I really think the dog nails would of ruined the floor with in a week. Our furnace broke, so we purchased a new one from Grainger today. There is always something that breaks or needs repair each year!
We also ordered a new fridge today, to complete the kitchen, now everythings black/stainless. Yay! I'm thrilled. The new fridge is being delivered tomorrow, my Husband moved our old one, and I can't believe all the grime/dirt that was under that old fridge! I cleaned behind there for an hour today!

Deb

o

Mon, Mar 26, 07 at 21:47

Hi All,
It was a weird weather day here today. It was about 65 degrees(I can't believe how warm it is for some of you already) but it kept going from sunny to thunder storms and back. In between storms I got a little bit of stuff picked up outside. I got sprouts today!! Rapini, Dinosaur Kale, and Tri-color Daisy! I planted the Tri-color Daisy because of the photo of it in the little country blooms calendar that one of you sent me. I just can't remember who! I also wintersowed more stuff. I've lost my mind, lol.

Susan,
I went to YouTube, first time, and saw the video. Your brother and the kids did a great job!

Maryanne,
I didn't realize you were feeling so lousy, don't know how I missed it. Anyway, I do hope your feeling better.
I haven't heard anything new from them. She called those couple times to reassure me they were interested but nothing more.

Susie,
I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. I hope your voice comes back soon.

Beth,
I have iris reticulata blooming from you right now. I forgot about them, lol, so it was a great surprise to see them popping up! There are bulbs coming up everywhere : )

Deb,
Sorry to hear about the furnace, but at least it broke now and not in the middle of winter. And your kitchen matches and looks great. Its is nice when it all come together well : )

Talk to you all later,
Remy

o

i just realized that one of the OTC cold/cough syrups ingredients is antihistimine, which is off limits to me. now i certainly understand why i'm feeling the way i am on top of feeling lousy. thank God i only took two doses.

in any event, i know all types of drugs/medications have generic names but i can't seem to find anything out on antihistimes. i hate to switch to another one and find one of these things is just that. i can't seem to find anything on google either. no pharmacist was in the store i went to, so i couldn't ask there.

so my long winded question is - what else is antihistime called or is it just called that?

someone, anyone?

thanks
maryanne

o

Amy, I'd love to play this month. I do NOT like peeps. Love the Asiatic lillies or the small & dwarf varieties of daylily. Only ones I have so far are Stella d'Oro, Little Grapette & Little Women.

Susie, Since we've had a few people move, and Melinda is back, would you please send an ALL OBF email as soon as you have everyone's new addresses and new info sheets?

Maryanne, sorry you're still feeling bad. Did find you a link which shows some other names for products with antihistamines. See below -

March thread is now closed - everyone has received their swap boxes.

Here is a link that might be useful: what to take over the counter

o

Mary Ellen-I have plant sales here every year and love having them too. I do one when the irises are blooming and then again when the daylilies are blooming. It's so easy to just let them pick out what they want. I do have other plants potted up to buy also. If I didn't thin out what I have we wouldn't be able to find the house eventually.

Susan-Please let us know what Michael found out today about the surgery details...Thinking about and praying for your family.

Deb-I'm trying to do spring cleaning to but I have too many interruptions....did get the basement cleaned out though.

Beth-I will trade with you for the Easter swap....plants will be great.

Sassy-Put down that precious baby and post....miss you

Maryanne-Hope you got my e-mail about the irises. Something blooming outside is killing me. I have sneezed and head all stopped up....whew wish it would rain some of this pollen away. Hope you are feeling better real soon.

Elizabeth-Have fun in DC and York, England...Lucky you...Take lots of pictures to share with us.

Remy-I think it was you (my memory is not the best) last year that wanted grape hyacinths ...I have some blooming now and they have got to go...if you want them LMK.

May all your gardens be beautiful this year.

Shirley

o

Tue, Mar 27, 07 at 22:48

Hi All,
I found out the truck is not worth fixing this morning: ( Once the mechanic started fixing it, it was found out much more was wrong. So now I'm truckless. What a pain. I looked at a couple today. I would of much rather spent the time cleaning up more stuff around the yard. It was beautiful out today. Hopefully I find something soon. I did find out my brother is returning from Florida tomorrow so I can go get his one car to use for a few days.

Shirley,
It wasn't me that wanted the grape hyacinths. I dug and moved mine last year when I widened the bed, and I gave lots away at the local plant swap. Maybe that's why you thought it was me.

Remy

o

I wanted to let you all know I am going out of town for the weekend. I leave tomorrow night and will be back Monday. I will not be able to post over the weekend and wanted you to know why.

Susan, Just wanted to let you know I am praying for Michael, please keep in touch.

Dizzy and Beth, So glad you are going to play this month.

Squazon, we will miss you!

Maryanne, Sure hope you feel better soon. This pollen is so bad this year. I am hoping for rain along with Shirley, maybe it will wash some of it away.

Deb, You are a cleaning wiz, I need to do some deep cleaning too before I move. I don't know what the chances are that the house I'm moving into will be clean but I will find out next month on the 22nd.

Laura, Pop in when you can so we can keep in touch!
Remy, Sorry to hear about your truck. Hope another turns up for you soon.

Shirley, Love your graphics.

We need everyone to sign up by April 3rd which is coming up soon.

Have a wonderful Weekend! Amy

o
April

Ladies, Please feel free to make a wish list or note if you do not want candy. We can even just do all Easter eggs stuffed with garden goodies and lily surprises and have everything only garden related. Just let me know how you all feel about the candy. Thanks, Amy

o

thanks Shirley and Amy too.
I also will be away for a long weekend. Back on Tuesday and ready to roll.
BB

o

Dizzy I would love to send out all the info On our players but at this time it is really hard to keep track when we have a few who are not either reading our post or getting my emails .

So If you see ???? behind your name let us know if your still with us, contact me please .

melinda /ilovefaca I need your e-mail address
for you to fill out a new info sheet for our newbies :))
welcome back .

If you have been in touch with someone with ??? please ask
them to contact carol or myself.

if I have left someones name off please let me know .
if there is a new member I'm not aware of please let me
know .

OUR BLOOMIN FRIENDS PLAYERS "

AMYBABYBOY/AMY
Beth B Kodiak/Beth
BrittneysGran/Shirley
CedarNest /Nancy
DANCINGMOON/TRISH
Debbya/DEBBY
DizzyDaffodil /SUSANN
EarthlyDelights / Maryanne
Faith in Frogs/Char ???????
Giverny4me/SUSAN
GRANNYMARSH/ MARSHA
ILOVEFACA/MELINDA NEED INFO
Klickitat/Jules
LIL_GREEN_THUMB/KIM
LLBEAN /LAURA
LUNAMOON/JENELL
Mellen/MaryEllen
mmqchdygg /TINA
Number 1 Angel/Jeanett STILL NO WORD
NYVOICES99/ ANITA ????
PATTY2257/PATTY ????
Raggedyann/Annie
Remy/RemY
sandlapper_rose/jeanne
SassyD/DIANE NEED NEW ADDRESS
Sguanzon/Sue G
Skholer/Susie
TastefullyJulie/Julie
Theresa24/Theresa
Veeja11/Carol
zebecc/elizabeth

As for my Easter Basket I can do without candy Here.
love to have
pussy willow cutting's pink all types:)
canna's yellow or oranges-pinks , variegated , tall or short
rooted roses ,climber's or bush
asiatic hybrid citronella lily
lilium speciosum rubrum
daffodills pinks :)
heliotrope iowa
caladium's
tree seedling's jap maple- flowering crabapple -pink weeping cherry--mountain ash---sourwood--buttercup winter hazel.
black elephant ear
plant markers

I welcome any bulbs & plants .
EXCEPT SEDUM'S

ANYONE WANTING SOME UNNAMED PLANTS FOR FILL IN'S
I WILL HAVE THESE FOR POSTAGE . .

lily of the valley WHITE LOT'S
light lavender/with whitish frill's irises
washed off name tag :( 30 RHIZOMES
JUST LET ME KNOW .
I will have many more give away later when it wakes from the winter sleep :))

HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL
SUSIE

o

goodmorning everyone.

sue, i would LOVE to have the plants for postage. let me know how much and when.

thanks
maryanne

o

Susie, I'd love to have light lavender/with whitish frill's irises washed off name tag :( - for postage - can't quite use 30 though, maybe 12-15.

Susann Dizzy

o

Susie,
I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE some lily of the valley. But I'd love to find something for you in exchange. Email me and let me know what you think :)
hugs,
-Elizabeth

o

earthly-dizzy- zabecca you all have email
these are big rhizome . & clumps of lily of the valley
ROOTS . all washed & ready to plant :)))

back later have a great afternoon
susie

o

Thu, Mar 29, 07 at 21:33

Hi All,
I'm so tired. But I just wanted to stop by and tell you all, I did find a new truck. It is a 2001 Chevy S10 ZR2 with only 31,000 miles. It looks like a truck you would go offroading in, lol. I got a very good deal on it. Gary was smart and didn't say a word while I negotiated. I'm getting it after work tomorrow: )
Between work and the truck stuff, I have hardly been able to enjoy the nice weather. I hope you all have been able too!
Have a good night,
Remy

o

Hi all hugs and prayers for those in need, get well earthly, I need to sit out this swap, please take me off the list. this move may kill me. it is amazing the dirt that collects after 6 yrs, especially under heavy things, also found the male dog has been lifting his leg on my desk corner, he's banned from the house forever. at least if the female has a accident you step in it and know she did it. hugs to all tired carol

o

ADD ME IN FOR THIS MONTH!!!
THANKS
KIMBERLY

o

Hello all! Skohler-my email is ilovefarac@yahoo.com. I emailed you but wanted to be sure you got it. Please send a new form for me to fill out!
I also love chocolate so if anyone wants to send that, it will be fine! Thanks, Melinda
My wish list is pretty up to date on things I would like. Thanks.

o

~Just wanted to pop in to say hello to everyone! I know i havent been on much lately, but still read all the postings on a regular basis :)
~I have done some shopping for this months swap, and am excited to see who i get paired up with! Cant wait!!
~DH is till outof work, since November, so since the weather has started to warm up (alittle) he has been outside raking, and triming things for me, which is a big help with the spring clean up, although i do have to tell him (with gentle guidance)what not to trim back!...I have a rock garden in my back yard, which at this point you can barely see the rocks, due to the over growth (neglect) on my part, so we are going to work hard on that area this spring, It will be a major job, since i have not done much with it in 3 years, although it still has lots of nice flowers growing amongst the weeds! we raked it out the other day, and there are "things" peeking up there little heads already, wish i grew crocus, maybe they would be ready to bloom if i had them! LOL!
~Today is my day to spring clean the kitchen and den, ugh! not my favorite thing to do, but i work on Sundays, so really want to get this done today, then there is laundry..always!
~I guess thats all for now, time to get moving..just one more cup of coffee first!
Blue skies to everyone!
Trish

o

" TO KLICKITAT"

"TO YOU " JUST WISHING YOU MUCH HAPPYNESS TODAY
AND EVERYDAY.

SUSIE

o

Happy Birthday, Klickitat! It must be interesting to have a birthday on April Fool's Day.

o

happy birthday klickitat!

o

Happy Birthday To You Jules : ) Hope you have a Wonderful Day!

o

Happy Birthday Klickitat! BTW if no one else is interested in a shady plant swap, maybe we can do our own! Have a great day everyone! Melinda

o

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Jules!

Deb

o

o

You gals are soooooooo sweet! Thanks for all the well-wishes! I was at work all day today and am exhausted! Woke up at 2:30 this a.m... it was aweful not being able to sleep all night! :(

AND... things have changed and I am able to join in this month!!! Please add me to the swap!

More later... I'm very sleepy and have to crawl into bed.

o

Sun, Apr 1, 07 at 22:31

Happy Birthday Klickitat!
Also Happy Belated Birthday to Jeanne! So sorry I forgot! It was at the end of the other swap thread. I thought I could remember, lol. I sure hope you had a good one too.

Carol,
Hope your surviving cleaning and packing ok. Are you moving far?

Trish,
That's great that your husband is helping out in the garden. I'm not sure I could trust Gary to do things when I'm not around, lol. That rock garden would be a great spot for crocus! : )

Remy

o

GM LADIES
Amy will be back today or tomorrow to assign names to all the players Please Post TODAY or By TUESDAY PM. as to playing or not
so that she will have a list to go by .
here is what I have for her so far if there is a misstake
let amy know HEHEHE :)))

Have a great day all .
susie

AMYBABYBOY/AMY*********** PLAYING
Beth B Kodiak/Beth
BrittneysGran/Shirley *************PLAYING
CedarNest /Nancy
DANCINGMOON/TRISH ***********PLAYING
Debbya/DEBBY ************SITTING OUT
DizzyDaffodil /SUSANN ******PLAYING
EarthlyDelights / Maryanne
Faith in Frogs/Char ???????
Giverny4me/SUSAN***********SITTING OUT
GRANNYMARSH/ MARSHA
ILOVEFACA/MELINDA *******PLAYING
Klickitat/Jules ************* PLAYING
LIL_GREEN_THUMB/KIM
LLBEAN /LAURA ***********SITTING OUT
LUNAMOON/JENELL********PLAYING
Mellen/MaryEllen *********PLAYING
mmqchdygg /TINA *********** PLAYING
Number 1 Angel/Jeanett
NYVOICES99/ ANITA
PATTY2257/PATTY
Raggedyann/Annie *********PLAYING
Remy/RemY ***************PLAYING
sandlapper_rose/jeanne ********SITTING OUT
SassyD/DIANE
Sguanzon/Sue G ***********SITTING OUT
Skholer/Susie **********************PLAYING
TastefullyJulie/Julie
Theresa24/Theresa ************SITTING OUT
Veeja11/Carol ************SITTING OUT
zebecc/elizabeth **************SITTING OUT

P.S

I would like to do all plants also .

o

Amy,Thought I might be able to participate but I am afraid I will need to sit this month out.I need to get caught up on all the private trades I have going now..plus my garden is calling..but my body isn't cooperating lol I will pop in and out to watch all the fun here though : )
Nancy

o

Susie, Thank you for listing everyone. I am going to wait until the fourth and post the final info about the swap after everyone has had all of the day on the 3rd to sign up. I don't want to leave anyone out.
Thanks, Amy

Remy, So glad you found a nice new truck and only 31,ooo miles is great!!

Klickitat, Happy Birthday!! Hope your day was Super!!

I had a wonderful weekend. My brother flew me and my mom to Las Vegas to surprise my other brother for his 40th birthday. We had a awesome time together. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend also. Take care, Amy

o

Hi All,
Sorry for not playing in the swap's, I had missed the deadlines to get in, as I really wanted in & had asked someone to drop me an E-mail, so I would not miss March, she must have forgotten, In any case, I would LOVE to be in for April.. :)Anita

o

amy your welcome & the 4th is fine .

the weather is calling for snow but a very cold Easter Day :((

AS Many of you know APRIL Is a start of our 2nd year for the " OBF GROUP " we've had a few bump's but
what group's don't have :))
Lets Hope for a smoother road this year :))) .

Anyway I have sent out a letter to help up-date the players list so i can get everyones info sheet up-to-date as to will you be staying with our group for another year. :)))
so far the only one that will not be with us is grannymarsh she has other comitments .
please email me to let me know if you did not recieve an email from me . & if you want to stay in for another year. :)

One more thing Dancingmoon/trish has ask to have someone to take over her JULY swap for her. so I told her I would do it for her , since i have not done one yet.

It will be called ------------- read the next post :))
till then have a great day ladies .

susie

maryanne, dizzy, elisabeth I do hope your plants
arrive by today please let me know .

o

Anita, I did drop you an e-mail, maybe I don't have a current e-mail addy or???? sorry please let her in, as it might be my fault. hugs exausted carol

o

Hi friends....just popping in. Again, sorry to have to sit this one out, but we have been and will be for the next few weekends, doing some heavy landscape work as the new pool is being finished up. Can't wait to get the hard stuff out of the way so I can pretty everything up with plants! DH just doesn't understand yet how much new gardening area has been added He He!

o

ok ladies here is our list of swap's for 2007
left to play & we need someone for may so I have put these names beth/annie/jeanne/elizabeth in a dish & I let my father draw a name & our may HOSTESS is going to be (ANNIE) CONGRATS:)))

ANNIE if for any reason you cannot be our Hostess will you please put the other 3 gals names in a dish & pick one :)))
if you can be our Hostess please let me know your theme.

April………………...Amybabyboy3……………...EASTER SWAP
May…………………....raggedyanne......
June…………………lil_green_thumb…………...Patriotic Swap
July…………………skohler.............. THE 4 DAYS OF XMAS
August……………...sassyd ……………………....Cookbook Swap
September………….giverny4me…………………..Fall Plants Swap II
October……………..lunamoon…………………...Halloween Swap II
November………….Sguanzon…………………....???
December………….cedarnest…………………….Christmas Swap

have a great day all
susie

o

Susie,I would LOVE to host May.I can let someone else do December if thats ok?? I would really LOVE May .Hope that is possible?: ))

Amy it sounds like you had a wonderful weekend.It is so nice to be able to do something like that once in awhile.So glad you had a nice time.

Well Ladies...I am changing my mind..LOL..I am "IN" for this months swap.I just spent the day in my garden and flower beds and I have "alot" of plants that will need new homes....also I can always use more plants (always) So anybody who wants to send and receive plants this month like me please pair me up with... so I am IN...IN..IN..hee hee
Amy did you catch that? I want to be IN this months swap. It feels good to be *IN* : ))

Have a Great Evening Ladies : )
Nancy

o

Oh Ladies, I am so excited about this month and the months to come, they all sound great.

Anita and Nancy, Welcome, we are so Glad to have you join. Nancy you are like me I would love to send and receive plants too. One can never have too many plants!!!

Today is the final day to join so I hope everyone will jump in!

Tomorrow will be the day the final info will be posted about the swap. It will be a little different as to which pal you get (more about that tomorrow). Thanks Susie (Skohler) for the good ideas.

Have a wonderful night!! Amy

o
Looking for these ladies

I still need to hear from:
Number 1 Angel
Grannymarsh
EarthlyDelights
SassyD
Patty2257
HummingbirdDaisy
TastefullyJulie
and Faith in Frogs

Please let us know tonight if you are going to play. We hope to hear from you. Thanks, Amy

o

Amy, I do want to be in just please pair me with someone who wants to concentrate on plants for this month.
Klick,sorry I missed your Birthday. Happy Belated BD. Hope it was a very pleasant day for you.
Beth B

o

amy, sorry...thought i had posted. i had hoped to play this month, but looks like i need to sit out. hope to be in next month's, but will have to make sure life allows it.

i'll be watching in the wings. my plants are just getting their starts, so hopefully next month i'll have plenty to share.

maryanne

o

Just reading the above messages. I'll be happy to be hostess for the December swap if that works out for everyone. Just let me know. (Maybe no one is needed...)

Sandlapper

o

GM ladies :
Just sent off a players list for 2007 to you all
please if you do not receive it let me know .

Amy sent you an up-date also hope it helps .

I think everyone should Post if they want A mix of surprises & Plants or all plants as beth has done .

I for one would also like mostly plants or bulb;s , seeds.
many of us in the north are in for some bad weather the next week or 2 .
so our plants may not be ready to share till late april.
have to wait see.

another thing i don't mind if I get a few unnamed plants
as long as you know it is not invassive :)) . like some sedums.
love hosta's ,Irises, daylilies ,rubeckias,agastache, coreopsis ,tree saplings,
blue hibiscus ::::::))))))). black elephant ear , dwarf canna's . white or pink butterfly plant (asclepias)
jack in the pulpit's .clematis , dianthus, carnations,

any of these no name brans are fine I love surprise blooms:)) oh my this list can go on :))

but I have to get dad ready for his ct scan today :)) .
Hope you ladies have a great day will check back later .

susie

o

Sandlapper,You can gladly host December in place of me.Thank You!No problem here.Does everyone else think that would be ok??December is way to busy for me.Thats whay I offered to try and swap for a different month if its available.I should have thought of that before I offered to host Dec : (

Well we had a whammy hard freeze last night and sounds like we will be having them the rest of this week.Haven't been out to check all the damage yet but I know I need to ; ( Anyway looks like I won't be able to swap all plants this months..so..hopefully my partner won't mind some plants mixed in with other goodies : )

Well I am off to start my day.Dragging feet..lol...Its really one of those days I felt tired before I even got out of bed.Do any of you have those days??Uggg : (

Have a Great Day Ladies! Nancy

o

beth- I'll be your partner; I prefer to always send plant/garden stuff, anyway. But it's the hostesses call, so Miss Hostess, please ditto what Beth said for me, too.

Thanks!

o

Hello Ladies,

Susie, I would be more than happy to be the hostess for the May swap. Lets make it a daylily, hosta, Iris, and lily swap if that is ok. Please no hostess gifts are needed here. If you want, please donate to the Leukemia/lymphoma society, any society of your own choosing.

I'm looking forward to my partner's name so I can start shopping for her. I would love named plants if possible but if my partner does not have any that is fine also,just please nothing invasive.( I assure you there will be no complaints from me :O) :O))

My son's blood work came out great, and today starts his 4 1/2 years in remisson. With tears in my eyes I hate to see Shelby and DeAnna go back today but I know thay have to return to work tomorrow or Friday.

I will post more later!
LIFE IS GOOD,
Annie

o

Annie,thats great news on your son.Congrats also on your luck of the draw to be hostess for May.I know it will be alot of fun for you : )
Carol(Our Fearless Leader),I still am serious about giving my December Hostess position over to Sandlapper so please give it to her for me please?
Oh Girls things aren't looking good for my plants to swap this month.20 degrees for 8 hours last night really blackened alot of them terribly.Went out today to look at my beds of mush.I hope the ones I lost will come back once the weather levels off.I am really bummed right now : (
Amy you are doing a wonderful job being hostess this month.Thank You for all you do.I am sending you an email so I hope it receive it ok : ))
Talk to you all later..I am off again to sob about my plants.lol I know its not the end of the world but boy it hurts!!
Nancy

o

Hi All,
Got reminded of a bunch of "stuff" I have to get completed, so I need to drop out of the swap this month - sorry Amy. I'll check in and say hi & see what you all are up to.

Susie thank you SO MUCH for these HUGE iris I received yesterday!! Come on weekend!!!

Susann ~ Dizzy

o

Hi All,
Annie, I am so happy about your son's great news. A definite answer to prayers!!!

Susann, and Maryanne, we will miss you but hope you have a wonderful month.

OK GIRLS, THIS MONTH WE ARE GOING TO ALL CHOOSE OUR OWN PARTNER TO SEND TO. PLEASE MAKE A NOTE IF YOU PREFER PLANTS ONLY OR A MIX. I WOULD LOVE PLANTS ONLY.

PLEASE POST WHO YOU WOULD LIKE FOR THE MONTH AND I WILL KEEP TRACK OF IT. THIS WILL BE SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND A GREAT SUGGESTION THAT SUSIE SKOHLER GAVE ME.

o
list of april players please pick your pal

BRITTNEYSGRAN
BETH B KODIAK
SKHOLER
DANCINGMOON
RAGGEDYANN
LIL GREEN THUMB
NYVOICES99
MELLEN
REMY
KLICKITAT
MMQCHDYGG
ILOVEFARAC
LUNAMOON
AMYBABYBOY3

THESE ARE THE LADIES PLAYING. I HAVE HEARD FROM EVERYONE EXCEPT SASSYD AND HOPE I HAVE NOT OVERLOOKED HER. PLEASE POST IF YOU WOULD LIKE PLANTS OR A MIX. WHEN YOU ARE READY FEEL FREE TO PICK YOUR PAL AND PLEASE POST SO EACH PERSON GETS A DIFFERENT PAL. THANK YOU, AMY

o

Well,Shelby and DeAnna are on the road, they have a 7 hour drive ahead of them, and the wind is just howling.

I'm a little bummed out,It was 28 this morning As we walked around the yard all my Brunnera got hit by the frost this and I hope it comes back. The cold snap is suppose to last until Sunday or Monday. I imagine the buds on my tulips, daffs are done for also.

I'm looking forward to the swap and I'll take SUSIE SKOHLER for my partner. Who ever picks me, please no candy. I'm off til Friday and I will update my list of wants tonight.

I forgot to say Happy Belated Birthday to anyone I missed.

LIFE IS GOOD,
Annie

o

Hello to all!
~Since i have not really traded with too many "southerners" LOL! ~ I would like to send to our hostess this month:
AMYBABYBOY3
~I am really excited to be playing this month!!
Blue Skies!
Trish/Dancingmoons

o

This swap sounds like great fun and I would love to send to our RaggedyAnn Annie...Annie so good to hear the news about Shelby...God is good

I want only plants also...

Shirley

o

HI LADIES
Well what a nasty cold snowy day here also :(
but I'm sure I will find a few plants to share with
LIL_GREEN_THUMB IF SHE WOULD LIKE :)))

Annie : I look forward to receiving what plants you have to share with me thank you :))) . & I don't need any candy a pk of oatmeal cookies for daddy would be nice :))) he likes my goodies you gals send .
9 & still has his sweet tooth .

happy gardening
susie

o

Hi All,
I would like to send to ILOVEFARAC.
I am not fussy on what my partners sends, but I would prefer not to get seeds unless they are Datura.
:)Anita

o

BETH_B_KODIAK is my choice this month; concentrating on plants, as requested.

Beth- get your wish list ready; here I come!

o

Wed, Apr 4, 07 at 21:40

Hi All,
I hope everyone is doing good. Horrible winds have started here today. The snow is coming!
I'm sorry but I think I should bow out of this month's swap. I only have a few bulbs to send. I will not have plants to trade for some time yet. Many are not even up, but my soil is swamp-like right now so I can't dig even if I wanted to. I don't want to make someone not get plants or have to wait until next month to get a box from me.
Remy

o

wooo hooo susie! would love to get a box from you! anything you care to send is fine by me lol

I really dont even know where to start to pick anyone. I do need someone who would like a mix of things.........plants, goodies, and possibly seeds.

AND I would like to send to someone I havent sent to before.

Trish/DancingMoons....... we havent traded before........ Would like to send you a box this month if the above is OK by you.......(mix of things)..........
PLMK
Kimberly
As soon as I know who I am sending to I can get my box out!

o

Thu, Apr 5, 07 at 1:08

Hello all. We are getting to choose our partners? How fun! I have never sent to Tina so I would like to choose her if that is okay. Tina, do you want Peeps???? LOL I was so looking forward to sending plants--just a variety of things. But like Nancy/Cedarnest who is just 3 1/2 hours west of me, we are having the freezing overnight temps. again. But, I will see what I can still find. NOT to worry, Tina. Doing a great job here, Amy! Mary Ellen/Mellen

o

~~ lil_green_thumb ~Kimberley..I would be thrilled to get a box from you!! A mix of things is just fine with me :)
~~Thank you for picking my name!!!
Blue Skies!
Trish/Dancingmoons

o

Mellen-
You talkin' to ME?

o

GM LADIES
Just popping in to get caught up :) I see there is concern as to having any plants to send this month
with all this bad weather :)) Never fear . this weather will go away in a week or 2 & mother nature will take over & we should be able to find a few things to share :))
Mail out date is the 25th so this give's us time to see
how the weather will change.

if I have read amy's info for this swap right it is for
LILY BULB"S ( OR ) PLANT . or gift certifacate for the plant or bulb at a later date .

we have about 2in of snow on the ground this morning ,
but plan to go mushrooming next week as i alway do every year ))) So do not give up yet . you have 2 wks or so before mailing . & the sun will shine trust me :))

well birds are chirping wanting out of the cage so have to get off here . will check back later.

Kim looking forward to sending to you don't think I have yet .

susie

o

"Mushrooming?"
Do tell. You've piqued my curiosity.

o

HI Everyone.. How's your weather? 2 inches here last night. I had more sheets in my garden than on my bed..
ha ha.
Well I thought spring was here and I started some projects that kept me pretty busy. I kept up on reading posts but failed to contribute to any postings.. Bad me. I imagine that in the spring/summer that it is a bit slow? This is my first year with ya'll and I just wanted to say what a pleasure it is..
I enjoy loooking at all your pictures and drooling over your gardens and Remy's Truck. My mini-van can't handle too much...:)
I just wanted to pop in and say hi. I am going to try to peek when Max takes a nap and post more specifics to each of you.
I just wanted to say Sue your OBF bracelet went out today I will email you.. Sorry for the Delay
I have one more OBF ready to go.. I didn't order anything new because I wasn't sure who was interested so whoever contacts me first via email can have the specifics and I can get it out. If anyone else is interested let me know as it is cheaper to order the charms in bulk.
I also have a pearl "mother" bracelet
A black crystal mother bracelet
ready to go for Mothers day
I have 4 mother charms left that can be made to order so just email me if interested.

Laura

o

Thu, Apr 5, 07 at 10:00

Hey, Tina, cute pic. Yep, you be 'da one 'ahm talkin' to! ME

o

sue, i got my iris in the ground - couldn't do it yesterday as it rained all day. sue was a cold one today, we even had some snow. i hope you received my postage. i also sent back your gift certificate with my choice for plants. you can decide which ones from my choices. by the time they are ready, i'll be ready to plant.

maryanne

o
re: error

sorry, my message above was supposed to be an email.

o

Hello all! I think I will pick Lunamoon as I don't think I have traded with her. Maybe a long time ago. Please let me know if you want all plants or a mix of things. Thanks, Melinda

o

GM LADIES

WELL I HAVE NOT MASTERED HOW TO LINK A WEB URL IN HERE YET
maybe one of you gals could coach me on that :)))
anyway Tina Yes I said "MUSHROOMING" to find out if they are out in your area go to this site if you want to know more about these great fun-guys :))).
JUST COPY & PASTE to your search engine.

http://morelmushroomhunting.com/morelfinds.html

hope you enjoy the link as I have :)) Oh anyone havening them around your home & you not wanting them send to me :))) I pay you postage :)))
have a great day ladies
susie

o

Oh Susie, I love to mushroom hunt. I go every year, and I think someone else has found my patch. Or do you suppose I found their patch my chance? (laughing here) Afterall, I'm a transplant from Iowa.

Thanks Shirley for picking me, I'm looking forward to your package.

Carol, how is the move going?

Hey, guess what I found at the nursery not too far from me while I was shopping for another swap? Dragon's eye Daylily, Yup, that is what I found. He's in the garage till the weather breaks. I need to go back and pick up a couple more because you never know who might have it on their list of wants.

I start my long stretch tonight at work so I better get some stuff done today.

I hope everyone is well, and chirpy this morning.

lIFE IS GOOD,
Annie

o

I'd love to send to Shirley. Can't remember if I ever did or not. Shirley did I send you daylilies last fall? Don't think so but my memory is so awful.
Tina, thanks for choosing me. I love that squirrel! Can't you just hear her saying "Moi?"
Looking forward to whatever garden surprises you send my way. No need to ask or even check for favorites. If it's live and growing I'll be delighted. Spent yesterday cruising plant nurseries and saw almost nothing that I would not have wanted to take home. Just some I wanted MORE that others. LOL
All you mushroomers be careful out there. Morrels are pretty distinctive but if you get into other types you need to be extra careful.
Hope everyone has a beautiful weekend and No More SNOW!

o

Ok, so what, exactly do you DO with these 'shrooms? I see you can eat them, but what's the point of it if you don't eat 'em?

And what does a couple do with 77 pounds of them, as seen in the photo galleries of THIS site?

by the way, skohler, see that "Optional Link URL" box under the posting box? That's where you put your links. Then you type a name for it in the box below that. If you don't get those boxes at first, sometimes you have to 'preview message' before you get the boxes.

Here is a link that might be useful: The Great Morel (dot com)

o

If I found 77 lbs of them, I would dry some of them and advertise I have them. I know around here they sale for $12-$14 a lb.

The most I've ever found is about 10lbs.

Happy hunting Susie!

LIFE IS GOOD,
Annie

o
and.......

Sometimes I think I have a memory deficency. I wanted to thank all of you on my congrats for Shelby. I'm one very lucky parent.

Now spring has really sprung, but you wouldn't know it by being or looking outside. The snow missed us, but the wind is really howling again today. My wind chimes are getting a workout.

LIFE IS GOOD,
Annie

o

morel's MMMMMMM I love the hunt I & My BINGO Buddy :))) make time to go north for 1 full week she gets away from her hubby & I can get away from here we rent the same lodge every year for 1 week we fish we mushroom we look for wild plants , & then we also find time to go to the bar & visit with a few of my x in-laws & some of my other friends up that way :)) .
on the site I sent to you I see a guy on there that I went to scool with he found morels on the 29th of march . so I will be going out later this afternoon with my winter coat & boots . yes they will still grow in the snow . won't hurt them .

Annie up here they some times sell for $20.lb or more if you can find the fools to pay it & there are many that do .
If I had 77lb most of them I would dry them & store them till needed & share many with my brothers out of state :)) one in texas & one in florida .

when it comes to mushroom or garden I love the both but figure nature will care for the gardens till I get back :)))
so you may not hear from me 1st 2 wks of may :))) yeah I know I 'm to chatty anyway & you all need the break from me :)))

Kim Just wanted you to know that I do have a nice asiatic lily to share with you but I have to wait till the snow is gone so I can dig it up for you .
so it might not go out till the 20th of this month. hope this is ok with you. or I can send you the gift certificate for it to be sent later when it is up.

Tina thank you for the url info will try it out .
next time I need to share :))
have a great day ladie I need to go back in to town again .:(((

susie

o

Hi ladies I:M back with another site to share with you & going to try to follow Tinas instructions :))

YIPPPPEEEEE It worked I think :)) after you get the page hold down on your mose & drak over the page .
see how everythings spopps before your eye's :)))

Happy EASTER MY FRIENDS weekend to all

susie

Here is a link that might be useful: flower garden

o

BETH-
The first part of your "AEEALS" is on its way; watch for it!

o

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO............PPPPPPRRRRRRREEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

o

Ok this is an updated list of players:
BRITTNEYSGRAN sending to RaggedyAnn
BETH B KODIAK sending to Brittneysgran
SKHOLER sending to Lil green thumb
DANCINGMOONS sending to amybabyboy3
RAGGEDYANN sending to skohler
LIL GREEN THUMB sending to dancingmoons
NYVOICES99 sending to Ilovefarac
MELLEN sending to mmqchdygg
KLICKITAT
MMQCHDYGG sending to bethbkodiak
ILOVEFARAC sending to lunamoon
LUNAMOON
AMYBABYBOY3

I am going to let everyone choose first. We have:
klickitat
nyvoices
mellen
to choose. Please post asap if you have not choosen a pal so that everyone will have a pal.

Thank you, Amy

o

I am missing being in this swap already, still in moving limbo tho, I found that I can put everthing old that I don't wanna move out front for free and it goes, even the electric typewriter and the record player eight track console, now no dump run, even gave away old car belonging to daughter been sitting here 10 yrs, I am having a giveaway ball. hugs carol

o

Hi girls!

Amy, 1st of all, I'm so very sorry I didn't make the deadline for your swap, but I know you're doing a terrific job! I've kinda glanced thru posts, hopefully I can speak to everyone now, but from what I've seen you're doing an awesome job! Will be happy to take any helpful hints for my August cookbook swap (*wink*) All of you girls please feel free to email me and tell me what you think we should do besides just a cookbook from our area. I know we can make it more exciting that, with your help of course! lol

Lol Maryanne! Be careful what you ask for girl!
Posted by earthlydelights Z6 PA

i don't care for peeps, but i'd welcome the live poultry!

Annie, such wonderful news, 4 1/2 years remission, just wonderful, so very happy for you both! You're absolutely right, LIFE IS SOOOOOOO GOOD! We have to be very thankful.

Remy, Nancy.....all you girls, missed ya lots! Melinda welcome back.

Susan, I'm so sorry sweetie to hear about Michael, wishing the very best for him and your family! Hoping I read a post later saying alls better! In my prayers anyway!

Amy....congrat's on the new house. Girlfriend, I do not wish moving on anyone, but shouldn't be as hard on you if you were only there 2 years, I was in mine for 20, jeezzzzzzzz.... But looking forward to new flower beds, believe me, lessons learned from the old yard of what I won't do again, lol

Hey Deb! I'm finally back. A big hello to Mellen too! I'm rising out of the boxes as we speak! lol Hope you girls are doing okay!

Maryanne, hopefully Laura was able to help, hope you're feeling better by now. Oh, hi Laura! How's Max? What are you doing for Easter?

Sue G.........girl do I know what you mean! We lived in the old house for 20 years....jeezzzzzz I was so embarrassed when people came to help us move out the furniture for the yard sale. It was aweful! I know how you feel, believe me girl.

Beth, you keep an eye out for that blood sugar & pressure girl! Keep us updated dear!

Deb, yeppers, those ceiling fans were a story in themselves! lol And under that fridge....lol, I don't even want to discuss! lol No wonder that thing couldn't breathe!!!!!!!! Congrat's on your new one girl!

Hey Dizzy! Just so all you girls know, if you send me something via USPS my po # is still the same, if you send however via UPS, I have to get you the new street address, which right now I have no clue what it is, lol....I know its Powers St, but no idea on the #'s yet, will get that out.

Shirley, how sweet of you! I can not promise to put down the baby though, I just can't, please don't ask me to! lol
I'm emailing you, would love to know more about your sales, might just have to go see you! I'd be in heaven to get to meet you and see all your beautiful blooms at the same time!

Carol, wishing you the best girlfriend! Wouldn't wish moving on anyone in the world! lol And like I said before, I'm with ya on the dust. You'll feel much better when you're in that new one and its all pretty and clean!

Hi Trish! Nice to see you back girl!

Klick & Jeanne ....so sorry I missed your B-day girls!!!! Hope it was the best ever!

Sue, I'll have my new street addy coming soon. Again sorry I couldn't post earlier, but just got my internet back on for the 2nd time, so missed the deadline, again, Amy I apologize, but I should be good to go now, at least now when I get tired of unpacking, I can come sit down in my favorite spot and rest.....in front of my computer, lol!

Theresa!! New pool? You go girlfriend! Good luck on your planting and can't wait to see pics!!!! Hey, remember this quote... ("He'll get over it") lol That used to be Jerry's favorite quote, lol, believe me, its come back to bite him square in the a@@ many times. Funny thing, I don't have to hear it anymore! lol

Ok Nancy, lol....are you really really really sure? Ok then, lol! JK you girl! It was funny! Missed talkin' to ya! And yes, I have many of 'those' days! lol Wow I'm sorry for you girls, I had to move mine to the garage today, but thats nothing compared to you girls. Chin up girl, we'll keep you in pics and help you along until you have your very own blooms! And if nothing else, I'll keep ya in little baby girl pics!

Awwe...Amy I'm so sorry I missed letting you know something:(

Lol Carol! Girl, wish I'd had internet would have given you that great tip! We did the same thing! I didn't have to haul it off! Which was one relief off me! Glad everythings going ok girl, but I know like me, you're just worn out! Best of luck!

Well this may possibly be the longest post in history of GW and I apologize. If I missed anyone, please know, it was not intentional!

I've really missed you all!

o

Hi ladies
well my laptop crashed yesterday morning after I posted here about the mushroom sighting I shut down to take my older sister shopping for shoe's . came home about 2 hrs later turned on the computer NOTHING :((( called radio shack guy he said bring it in for that is where I bought it . Dale called later in the day to tell me he had to order a recover disk to start over .
it use to be that when you bought a computer a recovery disk came with but not now days they want you to wait 7-10 days & pay the $16.00 BULLL CRAP for they know we ladies can do it our selfs if they put the disk in there.

Just Don't know how or what happen for I did not open anything with a paper clip or file attacment of any kind .
dale said I could have got it from a web site.
my avg is no longer any good for you have to pay for it
it can still load files in your computer but they are no good unless your paying for the protection.

got my old computer out & I 'm back but do not have all the info in here that was in the other one .
when the otherone come's back that will be gutted also :(
now i have another new anti-virus protection Hope it works :)

welcome back sassy: see your bunny is relaxing after the hard move :)) & just in time for the big day tomorrow .

Nothing special here Tomorrow to many of the kids & gk's Have the bug so everyone staying in their own homes so not to give it back to daddy.

looks like we need to hear from klick & lunamoon as to who they are going to pick to send to yet .
I think klick fell into the box of seeds she received last week :)) lets hope she pops up soon .

dizzy,maryanne ,liz so glad the irises arrived safly .
mary add I received your postage thank you .

well 5:30 pm sun is out but it is so cold don't want to go out in it but have to later .
you /all have a Happy & safe EASTER
GOD LOVES YOU ALL
so do I :))
susie

o

Sassy move over I wanna get in that hammock with you, someone better pick my Mellen soon or I will. Happy Easter my friends, my only grandson in town went to texas for Easter so I am trying to get dh to go on easter egg hunt, not going well. hugs carol

o

Hi ladies. I'm sorry for being gone for so long. I had an emergency that had to be taken care of and didn't have the opportunity to post here until today.

As for choosing my partner... I don't recall if I've sent to mellen or nyvoices. But in looking at both of your trade pages, I'd like to send to mellen. I have more to offer you. :)

Hope I'm not too difficult to send to! Looks like I'm one of the last to be chosen. Heh.

o

Happy Easter all:)

o
need to hear from lunamoon

OK I NEED TO HEAR FROM LUNAMOON!!!! PLEASE CHOOSE EITHER:
klickitat
nyvoices

THIS IS ALL WE NEED TO COMPLETE OUR PLAYERS! LET'S HAVE FUN!!

KLICKITAT sending to mellen
LUNAMOON
AMYBABYBOY3

HAVE A WONDERFUL EASTER!

o

Sun, Apr 8, 07 at 19:44

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!! : )
Remy

o

Happy Easter everyone. I hope that you all had a great Easter. WOuld love to hear about what you all did. I spent the day with my family and extended family. It was a blessing.
Laura

o

Happy Easter to one and all. Went to Church this morning and spent the afternoon with my family. The adults even got to hunt Easter eggs. Boo Hoo I did not find the egg with $24.00 in it...My niece found it. So glad it warmed up so the little ones got to find them too.

Shirley

o

Hey everyone. Sure hope those that recognize the day had a wonderful easter. I sure had a beautiful day with family and friends ~~ and dinner was DELICIOUS!

tomorrow i go for pre-employment testing, so i'm hoping it all goes well. i think this part of it is the "mental" part. better say a lot of prayers !!! LOL

be well
maryanne

o

I hope Everyone had a wonderful Easter!

Deb

o

Good Morning Ladies
Easter was beautiful here. There was still snow in all the shady places but most of the flowers survived. I know that is not the case in all areas.
Church was crowded.... always a good thing for our little congregation...and the singing was joyful.
I made and delivered cocanut and peanut butter eggs for the Grandchildren. Seems the older ones had been feeling deprived while I was living in AK so I have some making up to do. It's good to be spending time with the kids, big and little. Last week I visited my oldest daughter in Missouri.
Hope everyone enjoyed the day. I sure did.
BB

o

Hi Everyone hope you all had a nice Easter! We went to church at 6:30 a.m. came home, ate pancakes, passed out, Husband made dinner, yippee! Nice quiet day here, only excitement was freezing rain as we were going out to church, lasted 20 minutes, first time I've seen that ever in Pensacola! Luckily I spent a couple hours mulching my flower beds with leaves Saturday afternoon, not too much freeze damage.

I'm just waiting to get the news of my brother Michael's operation---they are still doing brain mapping, plan is to do surgery, then 'gammaknife' radiation, then more surgery. We thought it would be last week... Dr. told him 4x in meeting last week the tumor was huge(Mike says he finally said,yeah, I get it!) ... he feels good about this team that is working on him. Thank you all for your prayers. Before I leave for Philadelphia I've been planting out my wintersown stuff and lecturing my family on what to do while I'm gone. (I think they are ready for me to go) They are pretty much on auto pilot now just so they remember to feed and water the animals...

Annie such great news about your son!

Happy Easter Remy! Hope you can get out and play in the garden soon. Wouldnt it be nice if you got a couple extra weeks of summer in trade for spring being late?

Maryanne will pray your employment testing goes well.
Take Care everyone, Susan/Giverny

o

Susan, Sounds like Michael is in good hands. I will continue to pray for him also and that you have a safe trip.

Maryanne, will be praying also for your job.

So happy to hear from the ladies that had a nice Easter. Hope you all had a special Day!

I am still waiting to hear from Lunamoon so that everyone will be matched up. If anyone is in contact with her please let her know and I will try to email her again. Thank you! Have a wonderful Day! Amy

o

Hey Carol!!! Thank you for the hat & candies and the cute bunny pen! They arrived yesterday, safe & sound. I'll try to get a picture in the hat soon. Don't over-do on the moving, you've got plenty of stress without pulling something.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.

Susan, your family and Michael are in our prayers here.
Maryanne, we're rooting for ya!
SassyD - you're back! Yay! How're you settling in? We missed your funny bone last month.

Amy, looks like you're doing good. Yipee!!

Hey, does anyone have experience with Big Dipper Farms? I've been browsing and love how they have stuff set up so you can pick shade plants, shrubs etc. They've got some unusual plants and herbs I'd love to try; but would like to know if anyone has tried them?

Here is a link that might be useful: Big Dipper Farms

o

Had a wonderful Easter here too.Got to spend some time with a few of my sisters I rarely see.Took a trip down childhood memory lane.Oh That is soo good for the soul : )

Amy,If you don't hear from lunamoon soon I will jump back in and take her spot.With the hard freeze we had I need to go shopping for myself anyway so I might as well go shopping for 2 LOL : ) Just let me know if you need me : )

LOL Sassy..I am really really sure : ) hee hee

Dizzy,I have been tempted to order a few things from them myself.Hope someone here has bought from them.

Susan,Praying for Michael.Have a safe trip.

Carol,I don't know if I could do another move.LOL. Just the thought of it makes my back hurt.Try not to overdo.I know..easier said than done.

Maryanne,Did you past your test?

Susie,Did you get your computer all fixed back up?We had a bug so bad awhile back I was pulling my hair out.Finally found it and now all is ok again.

Well everyone I better start supper.To all I forgot to mention..sorry and hope you are having a great spring : ))

Nancy

o

Tue, Apr 10, 07 at 21:04

Hi All,
It was snowing on my way home from work today: ( Spring really in at a stand still. I think we are going to jump straight into summer, lol.

Laura,
I had to work on Easter. I kept joking that we were scheduled to work because management decided we were the heathens.
I did have a nice Good Friday though. I went to the Broadway Market with my sister-in-law and her kids. It is an old Polish tradition to go there for foods like homemade candy and baked goods, see the easter bunny, buy Polish pottery and so on. It was packed as it always is pre-Easter. It is is a strange place because the whole neighborhood is now a ghetto, but the Broadway Market is still there.
I could hardly carry out all the stuff I bought! I did buy two pretty Easter planters for my relatives that were in the hospital and I stopped to see them on the way home.

Maryanne,
I sure hope your testing went good. I've never had to do that for a job. Though this one I did have to do a drug test.

Beth,
Glad to hear most of the flowers survived. The winter aconites you sent me are still blooming! They are very cheery looking. They multiply don't they?

Susan,
I'm glad you are getting your family into shape. I know how it is. I'm afraid to leave Gary home alone for more than 2 days, lol.
I'm sure hoping your brother will be ok. My cousin had to have her brain operated on for tumors about 2 years ago now, and she is doing good, so it is possible : )

Susann,
I've not bought from them. I have bought from Forest Farm for odd items, so I can recommend them for that. They also have search by needs on their website. I'll put the link below.

Nancy,
So glad to hear you had a great time with your sisters!

Sassy,
That is so odd, living in a home with no street address! Well, I'm sure it is turning into a home irregardless : )

Susie,
I hope you got your computer fixed. Please post when your weather takes a turn for the better. It will have to come here soon after that!

If I missed anyone, you know I didn't mean it : )
Remy

Here is a link that might be useful: Forest Farm Nursery

o

hey all, i'm not as mental as some people might think LOL
this was certainly different and a litle strange. i did "pass" and tomorrow they will share the results. i've always had to take some type of test for jobs, but this one was way different. i was paid a very high compliment from one of the partners, so my expectations for my own personal success is high. i'm counting the days until my health benefits kick in...been without them a little too long. so, just when gardening season is starting, i'm going to work ~~ go figure! well, at least i can throw myself back into the swaps.

susan, i am keeping you all in my prayers. i've asked my mother to add your family to her prayers and michael is on the prayer list at church. keep the faith. heck, look at that news reported, bob woodruff - look what he overcame.

remy, do you have a collection of polish pottery? i keep telling myself not to buy any when i see it. i'm obsessive, i couldn't just have one ~ i would turn it into a mission. is that market anywhere near where you took us when we were up there?

dizz, i looked over that site and bookmarked it for later. i like the lay out as well, easy to maneuver.

nancy, everytime we all get together one story starts and then it goes on from there. it's even great when the pictures come out. suck treasured memories.

dancing with the stars is a little disappointing this season.

hey all you dog owners, all of a sudden one of the dogs is scratching into dog beds and comforters and ripping them pulling out the inside filler. what is that about ~ do you know? could it be one dog jealous of another or is it a sign of something else? i've never had a dog that caused damage or got into things before and it's almost a year with these two and this is a brand new behavior. i show them both and hollar and they turn their heads and one runs away, so i don't know which one is doing it. i hate to think i'm going to come home to a shredded house. any ideas will be greatly appreciated. thanks!

be well,
maryanne

o

I need to make a few changes in this months swap. I have not heard from LunaMoon, so I don't think she is playing.

Ilovefarac, Can you please choose another pal? Either
klickitat
nyvoices

Then I can have a pal and we should be all set.

Nancy, I think we are going to be okay, thank you for your offering to jump in.

Maryanne, So glad to hear the job testing went well. Congratulations!

Remy, that market sounds like so much fun, glad you had a good time.

Hope you all have a super day! Amy

o

Hello everyone! Glad everyone had a wonderful EAster! As I did, kinda sad but everyone got together and we had a nice dinner and visit. Both my kids and their children and my two sisters and there children. Was good to all be together.
Sorry about LunaMoon.Not that I wouldn't want to trade with everyone, but thought I had more from her list right now!
I am absolutely thrilled with Nyvoices picking me! I just traded with Klickitat in the March dec. swap so will pick Nyvoices! Not sure I can find anything she doesn't already have but will give it a try!!
Have a great day everyone!
Melinda

o

AmY Just wanted to let you know that lunamoon works &
not alway get to check her mail everyday But pretty sure she will want to play in this month .
can you let ILOVEFARAC still keep lunamoon & then you choose who you want to send to, & then lunamoon will send to the other gal .
So Now you can still be able to post the line up.
on a new new thread .

we have blowing snow today they say maybe 2-4 inches :(
as for my laptop it is in the shop needs to be reprogramed & they have to send for the recovery disk:(
so still on this old slow poke .
well have a great day look for you all on Easter swap#2 :)))

susie

o
tina!!!

Wow Tina. What a surprise.
Oh my gosh. I have gotten the most generous gift certificate for Bluestone Perennials. It will be as much fun shopping with it as it will be to have the plants growing in my garden.
This is so exciting and you are right Tina, they are having some terrific specials now.
I confess I was feeling grumped-out by the weather but I'm smiling now :o)) Thank you so much Tina. This is/was a wonderful surprise.

o

Dizzy, I ordered from Big Dipper Farms this year and received my order a few weeks ago. I was very happy with my order. Several of the things they sent were proven winners and were healthy and nice sizes.
Theresa

o

I received a message from Susie that Lunamoon is playing so this is the lineup.
KLICKITAT sending to mellen
LUNAMOON sending to nyvoices
AMYBABYBOY3 sending to klickitat

Thank you all, Amy

o

Egads. It's rough being the last girl picked to play kickball. :) But somehow I'm certain that this lineup is for the best. Can't wait to start shopping for my new exchange partner... mellen!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: This thread has reached the upper limit for the number follow-ups allowed (150). If you would like to continue this discussion, please begin a new thread using the form on the main forum page.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here