Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sassyd_gw

NEW: Pedal Pushers: May I give from my heart?

sassyd
15 years ago

Welcome to everyone!

The rules are short and sweet! All new people welcome, but you must send your box first! No exceptions. Boxes sent out by the 23rd, that being said, they should be sent before if possible.

May..... I give from my heart?...........

I want this to be about plants as much as possible but mainly, get to know your partner, use this as a reason to get to know someone you've never traded with. Lots of new people joining our group and we're glad to see that....

I don't want anyone feeling like you have to spend alot of money on sending a box, I want you to give from your heart!

This is NOT a seed swap, (if you want to include some, thats fine) but it time for plants, etc! Send what you...May give from your heart:)

Thanks to all that join!

Sassy

Comments (39)

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

May I play with you this month Miss Sassy? I haven't visited with you nearly enough lately! I miss my Sassy Fix!

Tracy

• sassyd
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Sure you can! Love playin' with you! *grin*

Thanks! We gonna have fun!

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

Yes Ma'am! We'll have loads of fun! I love the theme for this month. I always enjoy getting to know everyone here. I am happy that spring is finally showing it's smiling face and the plants are coming out of hiding. It is wonderful to be able to dig in the dirt again.

• pixiesluvplants
    15 years ago

I want to play toooooo!!! I haven't played in several months. I love the theme for this month also.

Smiles,
    Pixie

• galium
    15 years ago

I'd love to join in this month!
    Mariann

• happyseed
    15 years ago

Please count me in too. This one sounds like a really good one. Sonja

• sassyd
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Welcome girls, so glad to have you all sign up, I plan to make this a fun month for all of us!

Have a great days everyone:)
    Sassy

• hazelnutbunny
    15 years ago

I am going to tentatively stick my tootsies in this swap, Ms. Sassy. :O)
    I've got alot going on, but I NEED at least one swap a month to keep me sane. This one sounds like fun!

• nyvoices99
    15 years ago

I would like in this month, Miss Sassy Pants:)Anita

• Frances Coffill
    15 years ago

me too! me too! a 'plant' swap is right up my alley.... I have so many plants and seedlings desperately in need of homes! (I just can't dig fast enough to keep up)

Frances

• amybabyboy3
    15 years ago

Oh this does sound like fun too, I would like to be in again this month! Amy

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

Frances! I was just talking about your and your yummy Roma's yesterday! How are you? I've missed seeing you around lately!

I bet you have some healthy plants by now, way past the baby stage. How're the Roma's doing? You had me making sauce right after you were talking about your tasty maters.

Tracy

• pat_6
    15 years ago

I'd like to be included in this exchange! I have many plants to share this spring!

Pat

• robin1962_2008
    15 years ago

COUNT ME IN!!I LOVE THIS GROUP!!IT`S SO MUCH FUN!! Robin

• sassyd
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Bunny........your tootsies are glued to me!

Anita!!! I'm so happy! We haven't talked in ages it seems like, so glad you're in!

Thanks for joining and big ole Pooh Bear hugs!

Welcome Frances, glad you will be in! We're gonna have some fun and tire from diggin'! I hope everyone pays special attention this month to really get to know the person they're sending to, sending from the heart is it, trying to make our partner happy and maybe in the mean time getting to know a good friend.

Welcome Amy! So glad to have you join:) I'm so looking forward to who gets what this month, everyone's looking for some different plants and hopefully that will happen for all of us:)

Pat & Robin, you're so welcome to join this group! We'll enjoy having you I'm sure! (Please remember, if you've not traded with someone in the group, you'll need to send first) But that shouldn't be a problem! Thanks for joining!

• Frances Coffill
    15 years ago

Hi Everyone!

Tracy to tomato plants finally went into the garden this past week! they are small, but fiesty, I cant wait! YUM YUM! also planted some cherry toms, Kellogs Breakfast and Red Zebra, Okra (shudder) millions of radish, beans squash and cukes! My winter squash, pumpkins and birdhouse gourds are really starting to take off now!

Robin
    Your plants are settling in nicely now (3 days of rain got them off to a fine start) I have a question about the honeysuckle, I set the whole bunch into a big pot and cut the top growth back, the leaves are popping out all over, but there seem to be two different leaf types in that bunch, one is definately huneysuckle any idea what the other one might be?

Trina I sent you e-mail....

Sassy, love the new graphic!

Have a good day everyone, I will be scanning all of your lists for plants you might like, I have tons and tons of sunloving perennials to share, (the sunny half of my yard is making the shady half look bad, better thin it out some)I hope to have something someone really wants!

Frances

• karenh71867
    15 years ago

May I participate in the Petal Pushers group this month? I understand I will have to send to my partner first, and that is not a problem! Would love to join in if you'll have me!

Karen

• margaret_2007
    15 years ago

Hi, Ladies, Had such a great time last one and want to join again. Love to give from my heart and want to get to know you lovely ladies better! Blessings, Margaret

• sassyd
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Welcome and Margaret and Karen! Glad to have you join in this month!

I'll take sign ups until tonight and will post partners tommorrow. And I'll be posting a game tommorrow too, so be checking the boards.

Off to mow grass....later girls
    Sassy

• Debra Andruska
    15 years ago

Sassy,
    Count me in too! I'm caught up with everything, so have plenty of time now to play! ;)

Deb

• deeinflorida
    15 years ago

I am new and understand that I have to send a box first and would LOVE to be in on this!

dee

• maozamom NE Ohio
    15 years ago

May I join in the fun?

mao

• sassyd
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi Deb! So glad you can play:)

Welcome Dee & Mao, sure you can play! We always have lots of fun:)

• galium
    15 years ago

Sassy-When are you posting partners????

• sassyd
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Mariann I was planning to tommorrow. Will that work?

Or later tonight.

• Melinda Hagen
    15 years ago

Hello ladies! I would also like to join this swap! I love to give from the heart! Thanks, Melinda

• sassyd
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Welcome Melinda! So glad to have you.

Wow! We have 16 playing so far! How cool!

I have a question.... if any of you have already been teamed up with certain people already and want to let me know please email me privately. (Thats not to mean you don't want to trade with them again, but I notice sometimes that some keep getting partners they just had from a different swap, hope you all get what I'm saying. lol Not promising partners, just maybe someone you've not received from before? Plus we have lots of new girls this month, so I guess that shouldn't be too much of a problem. If you want to email me....do it soon, as in tonight, lol, asap. I'll prolly post partners around midnight or if something comes up, tommorrow. Thanks.

Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS to our BUNNY having a new baby!!!!!
    I'm so sorry Melissa, I just saw your confirmation earlier today! So happy for you sweetie! (You should name her Sassy! lol Big Hugs to you and your lil bump:)

• faintheart
    15 years ago

Running in really fast...............................oh SassyOne??? May I join this month too? I may not be able to join in the fun in the next few months with the new house construction starting soon. Can I, huh huh huh? Please?

Dee :)

• sassyd
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Of course you can sweetie, you know that!! I'm so excited for you, the dirt should be thawing as we speak? Sure hope so and thanks for joining in with us, love ya girl!

Sassy

• Lisa
    15 years ago

Oh, I would love to join in this month. Count me in! Hope everyone is having a great evening!! Lisa

• sassyd
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Lisa you're so welcome to join sweetie!

Anyone else? Working on my list...........

• hazelnutbunny
    15 years ago

Waiting patiently, Ms Sassy!! :O)

• nikkineel
    15 years ago

Am I too late? I'd love to join the swap and you are setting it up so quickly... Thanks, Nikki

• sassyd
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Welcome Nikki, you'll be included!

15 minutes and I'm cutting it off/

Bunny! Behave! Now don't follow my instructions........
    Please!

• hazelnutbunny
    15 years ago

Oh, Ms Sassy??

Kiss it & make it better.

• hazelnutbunny
    15 years ago

Good night, Ms Sassy! Hope to see that list of yours in the mornin'! :O)

• christieb199
    15 years ago

:(
    Soo sad that I missed this. I would have loved to join (and still will if can).
    I am a newbie and understand that I trade first. While I do not have many plants established, I can think of many ways to give from my heart!!

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

me too! arghhhh ... I shoulda posted yesterday! Well O' Sassy one.. if you wanna throw the 2 newbies together.. me and Christieb199 .. I'm game! *grinning...

~Wendy / sassybutterfly_2008

• Debra Andruska
    15 years ago

Robin,
    I sent you my info by email, please send me yours.

Thanks,
    Deb