Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for a replacement for Sept Birthday

Posted by diene Z4ME (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 30, 07 at 6:36

Good Morning;
The princess swap has an opening for someone with a September birthday (not necessarily real date). The swap started in April and the September person is among the missing so we are replacing them. Please check the Princess swap and let us know if you want to join. Thanks. diene

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for a replacement for Sept Birthday

hello
I might be interested in joining, could you e-mail me the rules and how the swap works. my birthday is in may but if it's ok with you it's ok with me.
let me know I can start in may.
thanks michelle

o

I am also interested. My birthday is in Aug. Ditto on the rules if Michelle decides not to play.

Marie

o

The rules are very simple, we have all picked a birthday month and during that month we should receive packages from everyone else in the swap. Since we just started in April, if we could find someone willing to play catch-up, our Princess for April would not be short her just rewards. Does that interest either of you? The real birthday is not important as I do not think many of us are in our real month. Mine is really in December but it is a bad birthday month. Please let us know. Thanks. diene

o

hello
I can't send anything till mid may I'm trying to get the kids swap wraped up, and have 5 trade boxes to send the next 2 weeks.
If Marie can send right away you can give her the spot,but if you can wait I would love to send two in mid may one for the may lady and one for the april.
let me know which of us is in and I can start getting things together for nancy (she was april right)
thanks michelle

o

Hello Michelle;
There is no time frame on when Nancy's box is sent and you were the first to respond so if you want to be part, we would love to have you join us. Please go introduce yourself if you decide to become a lady in waiting for the current princess. Welcome. diene

o

my b-day is on september 29 what do I have to do?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here