update: mnf 'after dark' # 4

Well somebody had to do it!

later....April/dirt

Comments (151)

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Thanks Sandy!
    I looked all over for the past few days, and none were listed.
    I'll look again! :O)

• medontdo
    16 years ago

well,thank you!! maybe some place around here will have something, **big wish** LOL BOO HOO i know how that feels!! i love millenia, avon sold it, it was my favorite, now they don't sell it anymore. man they suck!!! LOL
    hope ya'll have a great day, the rain has stopped!! WOO HOO!!!! :')) Hugs Medo

• sassybutterfly_2008
    16 years ago

dirt under..~ I'm up in NW Ga, Near Marietta. We've have some light rain today so it was nice .. I hear ya on the clothesline thing! Mine were drying in less than 1/2 hour lol. I make my own laundry soap, so I'm sure nothing would hurt the plants. I dunno anything about reusing the laundry water .. I need to research that! I got 2 big trashcans that we rigged into rainwater barrels, gonna put them under the spouts this week.

Medo ~ I hear ya on the fading plant markers!! I thought I was home-free and darn if they aren't all fading!! I'm gonna have to go back over them this week, but a few I can't even make it out anymore! Grrr's me..lol

~Wendy/sassybutterfly_2008

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

Sonja's box arrived yesterday! Thanks so much Sonja for all the goodies!

Avon necklace, earring set (pink) so pretty!
    Avon spin brush!
    Winter nights candle, smells so fresh, clean!
    Constellation/Map of the stars info!
    Psalm wall hanging
    2 Christian Cd's
    Paper white bulbs
    Aneomes bulbs
    Dahlia yellow tuber
    Dahlia large tuber

Thanks Sonja, for the really nice package!

Deb

• medontdo
    16 years ago

WOW that's just a beautiful package!! :'))
    wendy how do you make your soap? is it the powder or the liquid? do you follow their recipes or did you come up with you own in the end? just curious. i make my own and followed theirs and then in the end came up with my own, the last one ate the paint off the chair, but it works great, i use a half cup in the full load of laundry. after this one goes then i'll have to remember only half of a thing of alcohol. LOL he'll still freak. HEE HEE but his clothes are cleaner. so i just like to make him squirm!!! LOL he's just so funny!!! i didn't find your candle but i did find another one, i want to send, its soy, and burns for 200 hrs from the inside out. and doesnt have the smoke thingi after its putout. i wonder how close it'll be to yours? i'll see if our stores here have it and how good it smells. LOL i just have no idea what yours smells like. dangit!!! we need smell-o-vision!!! geez they have everything else, the camera's, and ya can hear the stuff so why not the smell one!!! LOL hmmmm maybe they do, but we po' fokes just don't know about it!!! LOL HEE HEE do any of ya'll have the glorybower bleeding heart?? i'd love a clipping or two if ya do :')) pretty please **big not scary smile** LOL i can't believe that the sun is out!! WOO HOO ya know i love the weekends, cuz on 107.7 they play nothing but the 80's music!!! how awesome is that?? LOL mon we are supposed to get that "big" check in his acct. i hope so. i want to do some more gardening. more in my baskets. and buying some boards for my vege gard. my malar spinach is coming up. now that's what i've been waiting for!! LOL the others have been small taters!! LOL and last night he found my knife. he had his gun safe open, with all his knives in there, ya know the sharp ones and they are awesome!! so i said awwwwww!!! can i use this one!!! knowing he won't let me, cuz it's one of his favorite that he don't use. LOL so he said no, what do ya want it for?? cutting clippings, ohh hck no!! i said but i NEED a sharp serrated. he said i'll find yours. ya know, that guy did. LOL HEE HEE, smart am i!!!

Smiley Face

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Spinach! Mmmmm! Yummy! Can't wait for ours to start growing. I've been making hubby eat dandylion leaves, since we don't have any spinach yet. Good for the anemia. :O)

I think the candle smell is closest to a lemon head candy. It's a pure lemon smell, but with a touch of sweetness to it. VERY tiny touch, though....just like the lemon head candies or a lemon meringe (sp!) pie....without the crust. :O)

We got a dryer today, YAY! I can catch up on laundry! Woo-Hoo!

• medontdo
    16 years ago

YAY!!! bunny!!! ohhhh lau;ndry sucks too!!! LOL HEE HEE so does all the other house work, i tried to look at it all the other christianly ways, uhhhh he didnt put it in me!! uhhhh huuu!!! NOPE nadda!! LOL but it gets done/ LOL i've been catching up on it today too. yucky!! hmm, i'm hoping that the laundry will fold itself. LOL **Sigh** i just know it won't!! **sigh** i think maybe i'll just try to talk everyone into going nakked, LOL then i won't have to wash clothes!! just the towels. LOL since we use loofa's that's all covered. LOL hmmmm... what else can i get out of today?? LOL i got my babies back, it was soooo neat talla came running in and jumped into my arms and gave me a huge hug!! tabor poked his head into the door and said "hey, come help us unload" no hug, no i love ya, no nothing, **boo hoo** my son don't love me!! **boo hoo** LOL but he can help me flip the washer/dryer over so i can try to get the belt back on so when it rains i can dry the clothes in the dryer again!! LOL i want a different unit, i just realized i san=ve no money, i use the same amnt. its a 220 plugin since its a stackable. how lame!!! LOL man, but if i sell that my mom will kick my butt!! Hugs Medo

• happyseed
    16 years ago

Hi, I am glad the boxes arrived quickly. I have got to learn more about sending live plants. Take care, Sonja

• medontdo
    16 years ago

if ya go to the discussion side on the seeds part remy has a thing about how to send live plants. she does them really well!! :')) i got mine from her and they looked awesome!!
    does anyone have any shrimp plant seeds or cuttings, i've been looking for melapodium seeds when she wanted shrimp plant. LOL i got her mixed up with another friend. HEE HEE i can't say old age, just too much on my mind. tabor and i think we may have fixed the dryer. we're not sure, tomarrow we're gonna put it all back together again. and then try it. LOL then no more ironing his pants to get them dry. LOL no more dang laundrymat. if the thing is fixed. if not, it may be the barings sp he said. then we will just get them and figure out where they go. LOL and sell the dang thing. i like single units better!! i made up my mind on tht one big time. easier to work on!!! LOL just pop off the back and walla!! no flipping around and all that. this thing is way too tall for me!! LOL but it was a sure fun thing for tabor and i!! :')) he finally gave me a big quick hug!! LOL
    Hugs Medo

Here is a link that might be useful: Preparing Plants for Shipping

• jaleeisa
    16 years ago

Update time! If you've received your box and I don't have it noted, please let me know. And also if you've mailed out your box and I've not noted that. Remember the deadline to mail is April 30! If you're going to be a little delayed, please let your partner and I both know! We want to get this one wrapped up so that the new theme can start! Do we know for sure who's hosting it? Is it still going to be a fairy theme?

Received boxes are noted in Dark Green bold, shipped boxed with Con # posted are noted in Dark Blue bold.

The List:

jaleeisa Sends to lindaruzicka

lindaruzicka Sends to pamperedavonchefof3

dirt_under_my_nails Sends to nikkineelcolor="darkgreen">

hazelnutbunny Sends to jaleeisacolor="darkgreen">

happyseed Sends to debbya

fishymamas Sends to shadymeadow

medontdo Sends to emsgardencolor="darkgreen">

allisonlwise Sends to llbean

emsgarden Sends to dan_the_mailman

shadymeadow Sends to medontdo

debbya Sends to fishymamas

veeja11 Sends to allisonlwise

pamperedavonchefof3 Sends to sassybutterfly_2008

nikkineel Sends to newarkslones

dan_the_mailman Sends to veeja11color="darkgreen">

llbean Sends to dirt_under_my_nails

newarkslones Sends to happyseed

sassybutterfly_2008 Sends to hazelnutbunny

I know, I know, mine hasn't gone out yet either. I know I'm going to be slightly delayed, wedding stuff stretched my budget here at the end of the month, but Linda, it's packed and ready and will be mailed out on the 1st. I'll post your confirmation number as soon as I have it in hand :) and I apologize! I was waiting to pick up one more thing, then realized after I got it yesterday that I needed to wait for payday to mail out due to paying off my wedding gown :)

Kathy

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

Hi Kathy,
    Sonja's box arrived on Saturday (posted this on Sunday).

My DC# for Fishy.. 0307 0020 0003 4320 4824

Deb

• jaleeisa
    16 years ago

Got those noted, Deb! Thanks!

On another topic, did anyone see that new RR that was posted yesterday? A new member, joined yesterday, is offering a 100 seed RR swap. Another member gave me a heads up about it and I guess Sue and Angie are rubbing off on me, but I went and played busy body. I was worried about new members getting possibly scammed out of so many hard won seeds..

Kathy

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Today is Elijah's 7th birthday, and he was so sad this morning because he though everyone forgot. But I had emailed a local radio station weeks ago, to give his name & b-day for the "birthday bash" they do every morning. They also give away a $15 gift certificate to the Marketplace Grill. Anyway, so on the way to school, I cranked the radio, and he heard his name along with all the others celebrating the birthdays. And guess what? He won the random drawing for the gift certificate!
    YAY!
    He was so excited! :O)
    So now, he can have a date with Daddy & go out to eat.

What he doesn't know...and what hubby & I can't wait for...is that he's getting a bike this evening! We saved up to get him a new one, he's been riding a toddler bike all this time. With his knees hitting him in the face, cuz it's so little! LOL
    Hubby transformed it into a trick bike, with the pegs on the back & front wheels, so now he can start doing the Xgames type stuff that he likes so much.
    I think hubby's more excited than Elijah will be. He loves spoiling the kiddos. :O)

Oh, I wanted to ask. Does anyone want this little guy?
    I don't have a good place for it. Just let me know, I'll gladly send it to someone that will love it. :O)
    {{gwi:1261013}}

• emsgarden
    16 years ago

Melissa - I would love it - just not "to death" LOL

• jaleeisa
    16 years ago

LOL! Em beat me to it! What a lovely hosta! Give Elijah a hug and b-day wishes from me!

Kathy

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Consider it yours, Em!
    Just email me with your address, so I can get it out to you. :O)
    *sorry* Kat! Wish I had more to go around! LOL
    Thanks for the B-day wishes, I'll be sure to tell him!

• medontdo
    16 years ago

ohhhh many hugs and smooches to elijah and well wishes from us!! that is sooo neat!! man!! way cool!! you are just the very neatest mommy!!
    Smiley Face
    my mommy is in now!!! WOO HOO!!! i am sooo happy!! i missed her sooo very much!!! i hope ya'll have a very blessed day!! i never join those 100 seeds swaps, i was going to one time, but then i thought what if its a scam. that's alot of seeds!!! i'm so sorry to say i just stick to one swap, hmmmmm......guess which one it is, then i don't get behind, i don't get confused, and most important my hubby wont kick my big hiney!!! LOL

• emsgarden
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday Elijah! He must have been soooo excited to hear his name on the radio AND to win the prize. Hope he has a wonderful time going out with Dad. Am sure he will love the bike - so exciting for a boy his age! I have been looking for that lemon chiffon candle also - no luck so far locally :(

Kathy - you did a good deed on that 100 for 100 RR - I read it and had the same concerns you did. Thanks for looking out for everyone!

Michele - hope the dryer works - yuk to ironing clothes dry - have done that in a jam LOL no fun

Had a scare with my daughter yesterday, she called and wanted me to go get her to bring her to ER b/c of chest pains. She has mitral valve prolapse. It runs in her dad's side of the family and a couple of them have it severely enough to need valve replacement. Luckily her EKG and chest xray were normal. Doc thinks it was just stress causing it to act up. Between school and all the working she does, she never has a minute to breath! And with finals this week I am sure she was off the charts on the stress meter! I brought her back home with me when we got out of the ER and she slept for a few hours. I hated to have to bring her home last night - I so miss having my baby girl home, even if she is 22 LOL

Ok off I go to the post office to get some things mailed out - will post dc's when I get back later. Hope all have a great day! Em.

• medontdo
    16 years ago

i am so glad she's ok em!! :')) i would be so worried too!! man!! i'd be so tempted to tell her to come back home till everything is done. LOL hugs medo

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Em, I am glad she is ok. That is so scary when our body tells us to slow down like that. Big hugs! 2 years ago I started having anxiety attacks when I am stressed. I was driving my son home from preschool and thought I was having a heart attack. It scared the daylights out of me. I had to pull over and do some deep breathing, lamaze style, to get it to let up. It felt like there was a giant hand squeezing my heart.

Melissa, I can't wait to hear how Elijah likes his bike! Post some pics for us! I bet he was thrilled hearing his name over the radio! That is so cool! And he won the raffle too? AWESOME! Tell him Happy Birthday for me! Big hugs and squishes! These babies are growing up too fast!

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Oh, Em! That is scary! Kid can scare the life out of you, no matter WHAT their age. ( I know, my daddy just told me so yesterday! LOL) I'm glad to hear that everything is OK, though. :O)

Another question: Does anyone want to take a chance on a daylily? I have a clump that needs to be moved, but it's in between "scatterbrain" & "fairytale pink"....so I don't know which it is!! I know it's one or the other... LOL
    So if one of you gals wants it, let me know. I'm spring cleaning my flower beds...can ya tell? :O)

• dirt_under_my_nails
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Bunny~~ME! ME! ME! I'll take them!!!!!! Love them no matter the names.
    Later...April/dirt

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Miss Emily, I am happy to know that your daughter is ok, was really worried.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIJAH!!!! That is soo awesome that he won the raffle Hunny Bunny!! Please post pics of him with his new bike, I know he will love that!!!!

Kathy I agree you did good on posting over there. The entire thread is kinda a weird one eh?

Well Imma gonna go back outside after I clean the kitchen YUCKIE and dust double yuck!

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Um....Does ANYBODY want this daylily?? Anyone? Hello?? Anyone at all???

LOL!

I'll send it to you sometime this week, April. :O)

• nikkineel
    16 years ago

Hey all! Krista's box shipped today. Estimated arrival - Wednesday (UPS). Shipping ID # MMT1C0E2FF5U9. I hope everything arrives safely:) Nikki

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Elijah loves his bike! Yay! :O)
    We had it hidden in the root cellar, and we asked him to go get something out of there for us..he didn't want to, because he's scared of the dark. LOL
    Finally talked him into it, and he was happy he went. :O)

Daddy had to show him how to use the kickstand, he's never had a bike with one before!!
    {{gwi:1261014}}

{{gwi:1261015}}

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

WHOOOOHOOOO ELIJAH!!!!! THATS A BEAUTIFUL BIKE!!!!

Melissa that is wonderful, he looks soo happy!!! Ya know something Hunny Bunny, he looks like you!

I hope he has an awesome year ahead of him!!!

Big Hugs,
    Trina

• dirt_under_my_nails
    Original Author
    16 years ago

That's one happy kid!!Gotta run to get dinner ready.
    later...April/dirt

• emsgarden
    16 years ago

In a hurry but got Dan's box in the mail DC #0307 3330 0001 0107 9539.

Kathy - your vases went today as well DC #0307 3330 0001 0107 9782

Melisaa - I am so glad that Elijah was surprised and happy!

Gotta do din din and a few other things - be back later
    Em

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Melissa, Elijah looks like the happiest guy in town! Hubby really did a great job on the bike! I just love that smile on Elijah's face! Bet he's not going to be afraid of the cellar anymore now! Only good things hide in there.

• medontdo
    16 years ago

awwww he is soooo adorable!! he is one happy camper and you can tell!! :')
    we had fun with mom today! and my sil looks huge!! OMG!!! she is 38weeks today and is dilated to 1 sofar, tomarow is her appt. so we get to find out how far she is dilated to, she already lost her plug like 2 wks ago. and she's thinned out 50% at her last appt. man!! i am sooo anxious!! and my other one in org. i want to find out about this one too!! LOL geez!! i may be a aunt soon!!! LOL my niece is getting a c section wed. cuz her blood pressure is too high. poor thing. but she's way far enough along!! LOL

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Michelle's gonna be an Auntie soon!!! YAYYYYY!!!

In case any of ya'll ever wondered.... cast iron skillets will break!!! :( Fox had put my 9" skillet on the edge of the cabinet then went out front, I walked through the kitchen not paying attention and hit it with my arm (guess I hit it pretty hard cause it bruised my forearm) and knocked it off the cabinet onto the floor.... broke off the holder (not the handle but the other holder thingie) and took a big chunk out of the side of the skillet :( also put a couple of (k)nicks in the limestone floor. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE!!!!

• medontdo
    16 years ago

OMG!!! now i've never done that befor!! grant says if it can be broken i'll break it!! LOL i've never broken a cast iron skillet!! YAY my bad spell must be over!!! LOL i told grant that a cast iron could in fact be busted. LOL he didn't believe me. hmmmm...i wonder why?? LOL
    what did fox say when ya busted it? how hard is it gonna be to fix that knickk in the limestone?? are they just squares? hubby would kick my ever living butt for sure!! LOL i know that!! i hope your arm is ok. :'))

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Yay! Michele! The little ones will be here soon! I am so excited for you too! Praying for a quick, painless delivery for them both (yeah, like that ever happens :o) grimace)!

Oh Pixie! That happened to my mom when we were kids. She nearly cried because it was her favorite pan to cook with. That really stinks! I hope your arm doesn't hurt too much. Do you have any extra tiles? Bet that part made the old man spit!

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Yay Michele! Wishing & praying for a fast, easy delivery for everyone!
    The last few weeks are the LONGEST!! Ugh, I thought I was gonna be pregnant forever with Aubeni! That darn girl was nearly 3 weeks late!! Criminey!
    She made up for it, though..and popped out in 30 minutes.
    Adora was 2 weeks late, and popped out in less than 15 minutes. So...Goodness. Maybe I won't even HAVE a labor with this one?
    LOL I can hope! :O)

Pixie?! Is this anything like trying to break the un-breakable dishes? Good Grief! Just "hit it with my arm" my foot! I bet you threw it at Fox!! LOL! (j/k..you know that!) :O)
    Wow, that's amazing that cast iron can break that easily. I've heard of cracking a cast iron motor...but never breaking a skillet.
    You are talented. :O) lol

My hubby & his BF threw the un-breakable dishes from a 3rd story window onto some rocks below...just to see if they'd break. They went through an entire set (about 20 plates, 10 bowls & various cups).
    Did I mention it was his BF's mom's dishes?? And she was NOT a happy hippie?? :O)
    Ah, the good old days.
    Sad thing is...they were 16/17 years old! LOL

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

LMAO hmmm now what is it that I have told ya Ducky??? I could break a steel ball???? LMAO Michelle and Melissa reminded me of that!!! It was one of my Fav. skillets also, I just have two large ones, got them both for Christmas :( Its still useable (sp) but just won't be able to make gravies in it lol. The floor is just a lil nick so not going to worry about that but yes we do have extra tiles (18x18 is what they are). Fox is very apologetic about the skillet cause he says "well I put it on the edge of the countertop and forgot to move it" but I wasn't paying attention (as normal) to where I was walking lol. OH well it happens eh??? I think fox felt horrible because I was soo stunned that I actually broke the thing lol sheesh!!!

I remember those un-breakable dishes Hunny Bunny... Corel dishes lmao they shatter into a gazillion shards!!! lol

Your story reminds me of Cole Matthew and his cousin Ty throwing fox's sisters special glass Christmas ornaments to see which ones would make the loudest bang lmao!!! SHEESH BOYS WILL BE BOYS... so I am told lmao.

• medontdo
    16 years ago

WOW poor Fox!! LOL feeling all bad!! Man the good ol days@!!
    i have "heard" the more kids ya have, the less labor will be. i know with talla grant said it was like 30 min. but that was like no pain med. i hope she don't do any. but ohhh man, i wonder if she's gonna take anyone in the room with her. (besides dave) well we found out we can't sell or rent our house for two years. so if they do offer him the job, he either cant' take it or if he does he goes without us. cuz this has to be our primary residence. i forgot i signed that darned paper!!! geez but that's ok. there's some reason that we're still here. joe his pop in law is having liver problems and i figure its probably cuz of that, cuz he don't want to do dialisys. so he'll go fast, he's diabetic and i think has heart problems also. wed they are doing a c section on our niece. and wed is also my dads surgery for his last stent to be replaced. well i just got off the phone with bethany, jareds wife, his sores are cleared up, and so far so gone, he has to be off his meds 2 weeks befor they can clear him of the mrsa. so i'm sooo praying for that!! Hugs Medo :'))

• beckilove
    16 years ago

OMG - Trina! I had my smaller cast iron pan fall on the floor a few months ago, and the handle broke off! I was shocked!!!

Melissa - I love the bike!! Dylan needs a new one too, so that's what he'll be getting for his birthday this year. William has a girls' bike (one of a few that were given to us by some friends), and he loves it, but I hope someday we can get him a bike that isn't pink! Dave and Fred say he's lucky, at least he doesn't have the bar there to hur his you-know-whats! They said they never understood why they put those on a boy's bike! : )

Michele I'm so glad to hear your so close to being an auntie!!! Can't wait to hear how all of that goes! I'm sorry to hear that you can't leave your house!! And that Joe is doing so poorly! But, I'm glad to hear that Jared is doing so well!!

Hugs,
    Becki

• hazelnutbunny
    15 years ago

Venting time!
    I woke up this morning to broken pipes in the bathroom, under the house! AGH! So after 15 minutes of water gushing ( and I do mean GUSHING, it sounded like a jet plane), I was FINALLY able to get ahold of hubby, who then told me how to turn off the water. So now, we're up to our eyeballs in water under the house, in the crawl space.
    UGH. And no water until we get that fixed, so I had to buy gallons of water at the store this morning. Yay.

And then, when we got home from the store, I was taking Adora out of her seat when I scalped her! OMG, seriously..I lifted her up too high, b'c I was looking behind me, not at her. So I scraped the top of her head on the car door. And it literally lifted a 2" long section of hair & skin off her head! It's just flapping there right now. It's a thin piece, like a carpet burn type thing...but it still looks bad. Nothing serious by any means, but MAN! Do I feel horrible!
    *bad mommy guilt*

And THEN...when we got in the house, the girls decided to feed the birds. So they got the 2 gallon jug of food, and POURED it all over the couch. But at least they did feed the birds first.

*sigh*
    I'm going back to bed. LOL
    This has been a very Monday type Tuesday.
    Oh, Mercy!!

• beckilove
    15 years ago

Oh, Bunny! I am so sorry to hear about all that! You poor thing! I hope you get to rest for a while! Sometimes, I feel like it's Monday all week! Yuck!!! I'm thinkin' of you girlfriend!
    Hugs,
    Becki

• hazelnutbunny
    15 years ago

Hi, Miss Becki!! How are you doing, darlin'? Everything going ok on your end? I know you've been super busy..you always are, LOL! :O)
    Thanks for the hugs, Miss Becki!

It's not soooo bad. Everything's fixable. LOL Although, Dorie may have a patch on her head that doesn't grow hair as thick as the rest...but other than that! :O)

I've got the seed mess cleaned up, and the girls are happily munching away on popcorn while watching the Rugrats movie.
    *oh, that blessed babysitter, Mr. Tv!! * LOL

So I splurged this morning & made myself a giant cup of Decaf Coffee and added a packet of hot cocoa with marshmallows. It may not be a Starbucks Mocha...but it's close enough to make me feel like I'm cheating. LOL

And now....I'm waiting for hubby to get home from work to assess the water damage. Whheeeeee!

I think, my life is a series of tragic comedies. LOL!
    But I am in a surprisingly good mood this morning! I'm laughing about everything.
    Well, ya know...it's either that, or cry about everything. And I much prefer to laugh. It's not the end of the world, and nobody was seriously injured. LOL
    So it's all good. :O)

• medontdo
    15 years ago

OMGoodness bunny LOL how is that dorie?? if your basement is full of water, uhhhh its been more than 15 minutes!! once our water line in the bathroom busted in the winter. like 2 years ago, the one i never replaced so thats how long we've been using the same hot water setting. ahhhhhh, getting very old right now!! LOL but anyhow i know that sound very well!!! LOL its funny how pressurized water going thru a tiny and i mean tiny space sounds!! we found a place that carries 3 lemon type candles, so we're gonna buy the lemon head candies and see how they smell and sniff them and sniff each candle. LOL of course hubby says' "okayyyyyy" but is going along with it. LOL
    how have ya been becky?? ((hugs)) haven't seen ya much!! busy busy lady!! how is the ali thingi going? hope well! and thank you so much for all the well wishes :')) its funny how when your pregnant you change so much. grow up/mature as a person. LOL i remember those days so well!! and then lib was telling me about a woman in australia that her dad had locked her in the basement for like 30 some years and repeatedly raped her and she had some children, no one to help her give birth but him, ohhhh the pain, that poor girl/woman!!! that's straight out of a horror story!! have any of you heard about that? just breaks my heart.
    the sun is out and i get to hopefully buy some soil so i can plant some stuff into my baskets!! LOL not moving is fine by me, LOL it'll give me time to plant all of this stuff!! LOL and get new seeds from it!! HEE HEE HEE i'm thinking ahead!!! big hugs Medo

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

Melissa, I am just dying over here for you. Not only did you have the worst way to wake up, you have gushing water all over the crawl space(thank goodness it wasn't an airplane in your house though), I hate it when it is a REAL emergency and then you can't get a hold of the hubby, then Adora's ouchie (sending kisses for her boo boo!), and the birdseed! AHHHHHHHHH! Yep, you are getting a do over on Monday today! Poor girl! I hope Mr. Potty isn't needed today. Mr. Bucket will have to do, eh? :o) Go back to bed and sleep till tomorrow, maybe when you wake up it will actually be Wednesday!

Michele, you are so cute sniffing all the candles and picking up the lemonheads to make sure they are the right scent! I love lemonheads! Yum! Pucker! I am sending you a hug for being such a nice lady. You really are the tops! No, I hadn't heard about that poor woman! That is disgusting. I hope they get that guy good in prison. Horrible man!

• hazelnutbunny
    15 years ago

Michele, you are such a sweetie! You've given me a funny picture to think about...comparing candles to candies! :O)
    *big hugs*

LOL! Tracy you hit the nail on the head. I've been trying to find a bucket all morning! No luck so I've been running outside. I'm sure the neighbors are getting tired of it. I've gotten some funny looks from folks driving by.
    Hubby called to see how I was doing, it occurred to him that being without a potty all day MIGHT be tad inconvenient. LOL
    He was very helpful, though..and pointed out "Hey, there is a patch of yard that isn't growing as well as the rest...do you think you could fertilize that for me?"
    :O)

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

Ah, nuts! I was hoping that situation had improved a bit for you! Got any extra flower pots sitting around? Big mixing bowls? I bet you are just thrilled when the passersby are slowing down to gawk.

Michele, hurry up and get to sniffing! Our bunny needs you!

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

Hey, you guys think the hosta collectors are a little nuts, right? Well, check out this one for sale on ebay and see what the price is up to for the newest sport of Mouse Ears Hosta.

Here is a link that might be useful: Royal Mouse Ears Auction

• pixiesluvplants
    15 years ago

WOW!!! I think I can get some mouse ears free (of course they are frozen snake food!!!

OHH Melissa this isn't even MONDAY!!! Poor Dorie give her kisses and hugs. Sheesh if the flooding from the rain wasn't enough for you!!!! Ya ever thought maybe you are meant to be a Mermaid???? Good for you on laughing about it all! Hugs to you!!!

Michelle LOVE the Lemon sniffers and smellers! Yes I have heard about that woman that her dad kept her in the basement and her having 3/4 kids sheesh. I hope that they really get that guy in prison also! WEIRDO he is!!!

MMM the heart lemons look yummy!!!

• hazelnutbunny
    15 years ago

Tracy, I licked the screen. Yummy! :O)
    Just how do you grow a heart shaped lemon? With lots of love? LOL

Oh..and about the mouse ears... as my hubby would say...
    "What tha @#%$&*@$#*()$#@ ?????!?!?!"
    That is ONE expensive hosta. Wowie.

• medontdo
    15 years ago

i so agree!! its cute!! but uhhhhh not that danged cute!! geez these people must have some serious money!! i would not spend thaat much money on a plant. if i spent even 20 bucks on a plant he'd kick my butt, unless it was my own money....man. today we had to go to topeka and do some things, and on the way back, we had a blow out on the new tires, ummm we know who was responible for that, so not tooo mad, but then here comes the other part. so GOD comes in and gives us the good news, the tire is unfixable, we get a new tire, in a week. LOL so he's driaving my truck (gas guzzler) LOL but....a new tire. man i told grant you need to think, what have you done wrong?? who have you wronged?? what did you not say that you were supposed to say?? he hasn't been tithing. i know he's supposed to. and he's been cussing more. he realizes that now. so i reminded him that he's the head of our household and what he does affects us, sooooo....he needs to get rid of the problem. if he's looking at porn. don't whatever it is. STOP!!!!! cuz its not good!!! LOL last time he was going thru his funk we were replacing new tires left and right like crazy!! i'm soooo not kidding. the phone got shut off like 3 times, our electricity got shut off and our water got shut off also. it was a bad, really bad 3 months!! i told him , sooo not again!! soooooo figure this out. Hugs Medo

• medontdo
    15 years ago

i so agree!! its cute!! but uhhhhh not that danged cute!! geez these people must have some serious money!! i would not spend thaat much money on a plant. if i spent even 20 bucks on a plant he'd kick my butt, unless it was my own money....man. today we had to go to topeka and do some things, and on the way back, we had a blow out on the new tires, ummm we know who was responible for that, so not tooo mad, but then here comes the other part. so GOD comes in and gives us the good news, the tire is unfixable, we get a new tire, in a week. LOL so he's driaving my truck (gas guzzler) LOL but....a new tire. man i told grant you need to think, what have you done wrong?? who have you wronged?? what did you not say that you were supposed to say?? he hasn't been tithing. i know he's supposed to. and he's been cussing more. he realizes that now. so i reminded him that he's the head of our household and what he does affects us, sooooo....he needs to get rid of the problem. if he's looking at porn. don't whatever it is. STOP!!!!! cuz its not good!!! LOL last time he was going thru his funk we were replacing new tires left and right like crazy!! i'm soooo not kidding. the phone got shut off like 3 times, our electricity got shut off and our water got shut off also. it was a bad, really bad 3 months!! i told him , sooo not again!! soooooo figure this out. Hugs Medo