skohler
18 years ago

I would like to REMIND All the players that was in my

Robin Of the .

PLANT GIFT CERTIFACATE"S

You Sent to your pal in this exchange.

here is the list of who sent to who , HOWEVER

I do not Know who was promised what. SO I'm Just Going

to Say if you want to make good on your promise :))

email me If you need your pals address agin .

I Just want to say I'm sorry If some Of You

Don't Recieve.

Many plants are Not ready to be sent yet but I just wanted to find out how many plan to fullfill their promise. PLMK Or Send a list of your plants that they

can choose from :))

I think that there might be a few on the list that might not be trading any more .

so if you or I do not hear from them lets see what we can do to make it up to you :)))

hope to hear from you all :))

hugs to all & Happy Gardening

susie

Daylilymom --- amybabyboy3

Rainbowlake -- scotiegirl

veeja11 ---- mellen

djm906 ------ veeja11

myohhmy ----- uptreasa

garden_witch - lisam627

grannymarsh - skohler

skohler ------ garden_witch

uptreasa ------Ilovefraca

lisam627 ----- grannymarsh

mellen ------- daylilymom

scottiegirl -- myohhmy

amybabyboy3 ---djm906

Comments (26)

• RainbowLake
    18 years ago

Sue,
    It's funny you should post just now because I just got a e mail from BlueStone Perennials that they are sending out my order. As soon as I get the package from them, I will mail the clematis out to Scotiegirl.
    The list doesn't show who was sending to me and I have forgotten. Do you have it listed somewhere?
    Glad to see that you are up and around and back on gardenweb.
    Hope you are feeling MUCH better.
    Karen

• skohler
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Karen
    thank you for letting me know I missed a couple :))
    Guess my eye sight is going too hehehe.
    all you gals did a great job on this robin
    & I hope that the most of us can send our
    pal's their plant or plants .

Some like myself forgot what I had promised to
    Garden_witch So I hope that she will email me to let me know what she might like :))

Please if your like me & forget Please let your pal
    Know . I still have my gift- certifacate's from
    grannymarsh HEHE she has a couple daylilies put aside for me :)) gotta love that :)))

if there are any other screw-ups here please let me know .
    susie

veeja11 ---- mellen
    djm906 ------ veeja11
    MKRuby7------ Rainbowlake
    myohhmy ----- uptreasa
    garden_witch - lisam627
    grannymarsh - skohler
    uptreasa ------Ilovefraca
    lisam627 ----- mkruby7
    Ilovefarac-----Grannymarsh
    scottiegirl -- myohhmy
    amybabyboy3 ---djm906

• djm906
    18 years ago

Thanks for the reminder, Sue. Carol, what did I promise you? Let me know so I can see if whatever it is came back this spring. Doris

• mellen
    18 years ago

Carol promised me one of everything in her flowerbeds! I REMEMBER!!! Mellen

• grannymarsh
    18 years ago

Haven't seen my person in the forum for a while--

Ilovefarac, are you still out there???

• skohler
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Granny : Ilovefarac 's Mom Margec passed away so
    she may not feel up to fullfilling her promise to
    you , But Let me say You will not be Left out ok .

I'm thinking that BY the end of may will be a good time
    to get the boxes out . Depend On the promise :))
    going to send a personal email to each of the ones
    I have have not seen or heard from in awhile to ask
    if they want or can still keep their promise.
    will let you know by the weekend I hope .

susie

• skohler
    Original Author
    18 years ago

up-date on the players list

if you do not see playing next to your name play contact me to let me know yes or no . Love to have you
    Please look at the names so you know who you are sending to for there was one or two changes .

susie

mkruby7---- rainbowlake
    veeja11 ---- mellen
    djm906 ------ veeja11
    myohhmy ----- uptreasa
    garden_witch - lisam627
    grannymarsh - skohler
    uptreasa ------grannymarsh
    lisam627 ----- mkruby7
    scottiegirl -- myohhmy
    amybabyboy3 ---djm906

garden_witch ----
    mkruby7 -----
    Daylilymom ---
    Rainbowlake -- playing
    veeja11 ---- playing
    djm906 ------ playing
    myohhmy ----- playing
    grannymarsh - playing
    skohler ------ playing
    uptreasa ------playing
    lisam627 ----- playing
    mellen ------- playing
    scottiegirl -- playing
    amybabyboy3 ---playing

• amybabyboy3
    18 years ago

djm906,
    Just wanted to let you know I sent your package out this morning. Hope you enjoy! Amy

• skohler
    Original Author
    18 years ago

YEAH :)) Everyone is all on board what a Great
    group of gals .
    amy your the early bird wow :)) Heads up doris.

can hardly wait to hear what everyone Recieve
    please post here ok ???

I hope everyone can send & recieve by or before may 31.

susie

garden_witch ---- PLAYING
    mkruby7 ----- PLAYING
    Daylilymom --- PLAYING
    Rainbowlake -- playing
    veeja11 ---- playing
    djm906 ------ playing
    myohhmy ----- playing
    grannymarsh - playing
    skohler ------ playing
    uptreasa ------playing
    lisam627 ----- playing
    mellen ------- playing
    scottiegirl -- playing
    amybabyboy3 ---playing

• RainbowLake
    18 years ago

Scottiegirl,
    I received my order from Bluestone and I am sad to say that the clematis they sent were in dismal shape. This is the first time that I have been disappointed in something I received from them. I have them in water, sitting on my shady window sill and they are perking up a little. I will give them a day or two more to recoop and then will mail you yours. Hopefully, they will bounce back. I plan to mail on Thursday or Friday. Thanks Karen

• RainbowLake
    18 years ago

Heather,
    Your plant is on it's way. Del conf 03052200000131544262. The clematis was looking pretty good when I put it in the mail so hopefully it will travel well. I bought myself one just like it and it was pretty root bound. I advise that you replant is ASAP. I think it will do just fine then. Hope you enjoy your plant in your zoo garden!
    Karen

• amybabyboy3
    18 years ago

DJM906,
    Just wondering if you had received the plants okay? Amy

• scouttiegirl
    18 years ago

Hi Karen, I'll be on the look out for it. Can't wait to add it to our garden. We got 2 other clematis to put on either side of that one called little duckling. They are all going to look great on the trio of shutters along the back.
    I ordered my first order this year with bluestone. I haven't received mine yet. Have you been happy with your orders from them? I always get nervous ordering plants through a catalog for the first time. I have heard others say they are great.
    Enjoy the weekend. Very rainy here, but needed it badly~Heather

• RainbowLake
    18 years ago

Heather,
    I do like Bluestone. I order something (a lot of things actually) every year. The plants are small but that is why they are cheaper and most do really well. I think I get the same survival rate as plants from other places. The clematis was the first order I have had that I was disappointed in and wouldn't you know it, it was one that I was going to give to someone else. But a few days on the window sill seemed to restore it to health. I bought the duckling clematis this year also and am interested to see what it will look like. I thought of your zoo garden when I saw it. Send some of that rain our way will you?

Karen

• scouttiegirl
    17 years ago

Hi Karen, Just wanted to let you know we received the clematis today. Looks just fine. I put it in a larger pot as it was very root bound. I bet that's all it was. I have never seen so many strong roots jammed in such a tiny pot..lol. The roots where amazing, so I am positive it will be fine. I can't wait to get my bluestone order. Still raining here. I wished it your way. Thanks again for the plant. Will have to send you some pics of it in bloom with the other two we got. Enjoy the week~Heather

• mkruby7
    17 years ago

Rainbowlake I don't remeber what I was going to send you. You can take a look at my list and let me know what you would like.

lisam627 I have not hear from you. What were you sending me ?

mkruby7

• lisam627_ohio_z6
    17 years ago

It's a surprise - something from my garden that I think you'll like! Just waiting for it to get a little bigger - we're trying to catch up from the frost a few days ago here in Ohio. Hey Gardenwitch - how's the peonies coming along? : ) - Lisa

• lisam627_ohio_z6
    17 years ago

Hey MKRUBY7: Just wanted to let you know, your plant package is on its way to you. I have sent you a miniature rose bush from my garden and 3 nice starts of perennials. Please let me know when the flower opens on the rose bush and I will be able to tell you the variety (I only grow two colors)! The delivery confirmation number is:
    0103 8555 7498 1304 1204. Hope everything flourishes in your garden! - LisaM627

• skohler
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I Just wanted to ask that when you recieve your plant from your gardening friend to please take a min or 2
    just to let her know it arrived safly :))) & to say thank you .

Garden_witch Just wanted to let you know that as soon as the rain stops & I can get the other plants out of
    the ground I will have yours ready to go :))
    susie

• skohler
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Well Rain Rain Rain :)) Reallly Needed it & everything growing so well I guess they say its going to be here till weds may 17th . I try to go poke a plant in the grow in between the rain :)) My ponds are flooding have been watching to see if my fish are swimming away or not.

anyway I just wanted to let any Know that your
    Box to djm906 had arrived but she was back in the hospital & that is why you did not get a thank you .
    or responce back from her.

Here is a letter I recieved from her daughter deb today
    I feel as if doris has went throught so much this pass year . she could really use our prayers & cards to cheer her up.
    also maybe a few new doctors .

vee I want you to know that you will get a box
    after the rain :)))
    well I have a friend in the hospital & will be
    in & out this weekend but just wanted everyone to know about our friend doris .
    if anyone wants to send her a card I have her addy if needed .
    thank you all
    susie

I'm sorry I didn't let someone know sooner. My brother had taken the box when it arrived and potted up the plants at his house for her, and he just said they were from someone in GA, and honestly, when she was in ICU, I didn't have time to go online when I got home.
    Thanks for emailing,
    Deb

• garden_witch
    17 years ago

Hi all =)

Lisa, please email me with your address! I am not able to send out emails right now, but I can read them. (I think my 'puter caught a nasty bug, certain areas of the net aren't working with my browser.... arg!) Anyhoo, I will get your peony in the mail as soon as you are ready for it =) It is already about a foot tall with lots of buds!

Sue, no problem =) We have been soaked here too, I think it might be letting up soon... I hope!

Happy Mom's Day!
    Shannon

• grannymarsh
    17 years ago

Susie, consider your Gift Certificates redeemed. Three daylilies on their way to YOUR house. Get those holes ready.
    marsha

• lisam627_ohio_z6
    17 years ago

Shannon - you have mail! Thanks and I'm looking forward to starting your peony. It's been raining here since Friday -I'm not sure it will ever stop! - Lisa

• skohler
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Granny Forgive Me I did recieve the daylilies last week
    I loved them & I feel really bad I forgot to post ,I hope you will forgive me , I alway post as soon as I get my boxes & trully don't knoiw how I forgot to let you know .
    marsha sent me
    raspberry pixie, Ireland , & Cherry cheeks
    Thank you deeply for sharing your garden with me .

Carol Your Plants from djm906 are on the way hope you enjoy :)))

Shannon I Also Have a box in the mail for you
    thank you ladies for being so patient with me :)))

susie

• scouttiegirl
    17 years ago

My plant is going out tomorrow to myohhmy. Hope everyone enjoys the upcoming weekend~Heather

• myohhmy
    17 years ago

Thank you scouttiegirl, nice little plants you sent. I will enjoy them. Uptheresa I emailed you... will be getting it shortly. I had all my tags fade out over the winter! darn it and the irises are now in bloom so I can postivily id the them. I even sprong for the expensive id metal tags (can't believe how much they cost- but it will be worth it if the name stays...)