Melinda sends to Debbya

Frances sends to Margaret

Debbya sends to Faintheart/Dee ~sent 4-10

Dee sends to Brittneysgran/Shirley

Shirley sends to Anita.

Comments (139)

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Okay - I promised to get it out in time, and I am!!! My box is heading Mary's way this morning, with dc #0103 8555 7493 8241 6007. Since we are both in the same state, it is entirely possible that she will get it tomorrow, but I would guess probably Saturday. Hope it reaches you safely, Mary!!

Hugs,
    Becki

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Yay, Becki!
    Thanks for letting us know! :O)

I hope everyone is having a good Thursday!

Margaret sends to Happyseed/Sonja~~ Sent 4-22
    Sonja sends to Robin~~ Rec'd 4-21
    Robin sends to Frances~~ Rec'd 4-15
    Anita sends to Laurel
    Laurel sends to Momcat/Deb~~ Rec'd 4-21
    Momcat sends to Flwrs4ever/Kym~~ Rec'd 4-21
    Kym sends to Amy
    Amy sends to easttexas/Lisa
    Lisa sends to Sassy~~ Rec'd 4-17
    Sassy sends to Becki
    Becki sends to MaryS~~ Sent 4-24
    Mary sends to Melinda
    Melinda sends to Debbya~~ Rec'd 4-19
    Frances sends to Margaret~~ Rec'd 4-18
    Debbya sends to Faintheart/Dee ~Rec'd 4-12
    Dee sends to Brittneysgran/Shirley~~ Sent 4-22
    Shirley sends to Anita.

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Thank you, bunny!! I could NOT believe this - I had to order egg cartons monday, and forgot, so I didn't get them ordered until about 10:30 at night. We ordered them from a place that sends them UPS Ground for free, and I got them already yesterday!! Didn't realize they were coming from right here in Iowa! Yay for in state shipping!!! I LOVE when I can get something shipped for free, and then get it in about 36 hours!!!

• Lisa
    16 years ago

Just stopping in to say Hello! Hope everyine is have a good day! Happy Gardening! Lisa

• amybabyboy3
    16 years ago

Lisa, I'm pretty sure you should have your box tomorrow. My husband mailed it and I had it wrapped but he added additional bubble wrap so the plants wouldn't get squished so let me know how it arrives. Take care, Amy

• mary_s
    16 years ago

Melinda, Your package went out today! Delivery Confirmation # 03071790000512021763. It could make it by Saturday but more than likely it will be Monday. MaryS

• Melinda Hagen
    16 years ago

Thanks Mary! Hope things are getting better your way and enjoying the wonderful spring!
    I'll let you know when I receive! Thanks, Melinda

• nyvoices99
    16 years ago

Laurel, Your box is heading out this morning, DC # 0103 8555 7494 9666 1249, I would think as close to me as you are you should get it in 1 day:)Anita

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Super YAY! It's Friday!! Woo-Hoo!!!!! :O)

I hope every one has a super terrific day!

Anita sends to Laurel~~ Sent 4-25
    Kym sends to Amy
    Amy sends to easttexas/Lisa~~ Sent
    Sassy sends to Becki
    Mary sends to Melinda~~ Sent 4-24
    Shirley sends to Anita.

Wow, we are just about ready to wrap up this swap & let Miss Becki do hers for next month! We're just waiting on Shirley, Sassy & Kym to send their boxes. (take your time, but hurry, girls....lol)
    Thanks to everyone for making this such a fun swap!

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

Melissa,
    Thank you so much for the turtles & Sudoku puzzle cards!
    The turtles were gone with in 2 minutes! My kids LOVE them! We took our pets to the vet for ROUTINE shots $610.00 for three boston terriers. Two of the bostons (Melvin and Toby) ended up having reactions to the shots. It was awful! Toby's head swelled up with lumps, bumps and Mel had trouble breathing and his eyes swelled. This happened with in 10 minutes after leaving the vets. We immediately went back and the vet gave both dogs a benadryl shot, plus a steroid pill. He kept them for a few hours until the swelling went down and we were finally able to take them home. My dogs go every year for shots, why the reactions now, Mel's 7, Toby's 4. Anyone else having problems with routine shots/swelling, reactions? I know shots are important, but if you would of seen Mel, you would think twice about getting him immunized again. The poor dog was so out of it he threw up and pooped at the same time, all with his mouth hanging open! And Toby looked like an alien and was panting continually.

Deb

• sassyd
    16 years ago

Melissa....mark Becki's as sent today. I'm getting it out but on my way to spend the weekend at the other house so I won't have access to a computer to post the dc#.
    Becki, sorry if I had known I wasn't getting the other things I was waiting on, I could have had this to you weeks ago:(

Hope you girls have a great weekend!
    Sassy

• faintheart
    16 years ago

we'll be back in a moment with our regular scheduled programming....

*GRUMBLE GRUUUUUUUUUUUMBLE STOMPIN' FEET* I can't believe it's SNOWING!!!!! ACKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Where oh where is Spring????????? *THROWING A HISSY FIT*

Okay....I feel a bit better now...thank you for letting me vent. *sigh* :Ã

.........back to our regular programming...........

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Oh, How awful, Deb!! And scary!! Poor babies, goodness sakes...! It is a good thing that it happened so quickly, though, and you were able to get them back to the vets before they got worse.
    Are they changing the vaccinations? Using new ingredients, maybe? Wow, that is strange.
    *gentle loves to both doggies & a hug for mommy* :O)

Dee, you are getting SNOW?? Oh, have mercy! Poor thing! We've had storms all day, with rain coming down so hard that it looks like fog. Awful stuff, now our yard is flooded AGAIN. I know I'll regret saying this...but I'm ready for some dry weather.

Anita sends to Laurel~~ Sent 4-25
    Kym sends to Amy
    Amy sends to easttexas/Lisa~~ Sent
    Sassy sends to Becki~~ Sent 4-25
    Shirley sends to Anita.

• flwrs4ever
    16 years ago

I just wanted to let you know that i spoke with Amy and her box is going out first thing Monday AM...it gave me a few days to make the box "for her" and not sit at the PO all weekend. I have had fun with her box, hope she likes it !

Did someone say SNOW ??? I would be grumbling also !!!

Deb, I am soo sorry about the dogs..there has been a lot of trouble with shots for dogs and humans...I had a dr tell me not to let my kids have them anymore..

I hope you ALL have a wonderful weekend, and take some time out to garden !! I am going to see a friend that I spent last weekend with, we had SOO much fun...We plan on going to some nurseries, and to a plant swap.

Melissa, thanks again for hosting this month !!!

• Lisa
    16 years ago

OH, Amy! My package DID arrive today! I must have the best 'Petal Pal' of all! I just love everything!! Thank you so much!!! I got a wonderful card, a beautiful garden flag for a pot with the picture of a flower blooming in a pot, a 'pet pad' sticky notes with little bunnys & chicks on it, a yummy 'Luna' s'more nutrition bar, the most adorable 'kupcake & kisses' photo holder (how did you know that I love to bake!!!), and a Mary Engelbreit's Spring craft book!!! Too cool! I love crafty stuff too!! All this was wrapped in the prettiest pastel tulip tissue paper!

And wait, there's more:I received fushia, balsam, impatients and the neatest little box with 3 Asiatic 'Hot Chocolate Lilies! It says they are chocolate colored! Can't wait to see these bloom!! And on top of all that, I got these seeds: Texas Star Hibiscus, Agastache blue licorice, Columbine lavender nora barlow, orange & gold cosmos, mixed morning glories, and new york aster!

WOW! Thanks again, Amy!!! You have made my day! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!! Lisa

• amybabyboy3
    16 years ago

Lisa,
    I am so happy that you liked your package, I really had fun putting it together for you. Hope you have a wonderful weekend also! Take care, Amy

P.S Wish all of you wonderful ladies a very special weekend. Take care, Amy

• Lisa
    16 years ago

OMG! Amy, I am so sorry! I was so excited that I left off these plants that I received also: layia elegans 'tidy tips', blue globe thistle, and unknown amaranthus!

Thank you so much!! Lisa

• happyseed
    16 years ago

Hi All and especially Margret, Your package arrived today and it was absolutely wonderful. Margret sent:

Flower Shaped Post Its (I use bunches every day)
    Pink Sharpie (love it)
    Fine point writing pen (very nice)
    MINI SEED PLANTER (wonderful and always wanted one)
    Dwarf sunflower seeds
    Mini Hollyhock seeds
    Poppy Seeds
    Cosmos
    Banquet Sunflower Seeds
    Beautiful Lupine seeds
    Yellow Day Lily Plant
    Wine Day Lily plant
    Large Lambs ear plant
    Sedums (two large plants)
    Josephs Coat (large and gorgeous)
    Jiffy pots (use them constantly)

I can not thank you enough for all the wonderful items. I was so blessed and truly appreciate everything you sent. You will be a wonderful partner for anyone and I will certainly sing your praises. I am going to plant some of the plants and seeds this afternoon before it rains. We are suppose to have rain this evening, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. I hope it rains because we have been in a drought situation for a couple of years now. I have finally decided to take a vacation from work. I have the next two weeks off to work in the garden and drive my children nuts!! Thanks again Margret for the wonderful box. Sonja

• laurelin
    16 years ago

Anita, you sent a FANTASTIC BOX! Thank you so much for all the great plants and goodies. I went out and planted the bulbs and the daylily ahead of a good soaking rain, and got back in minutes before the sky opened, lol. Here's a list of the delights in the box:

Brugmansia 'Milk and Honey' (I've wanted to try one of these - thanks! I'll have to get a pot for it tomorrow.)
    Daylily 'Rosy Returns'
    hardy red glad bulbs
    'Plum Tart' glad bulbs
    Asiatic lily bulbs (!!!! one each of 'King David,' 'Endless Love,' 'First Lady,' and 'Coral Sunrise' !!!! I can hardly wait to see these bloom, especially 'King David.')
    Oriental lily 'Expression'
    Iguana onna rock "welcome" statuette
    Mary Engelbreit notecards and small journal
    Dog magnets and notecards
    PLANT TAGS!! Whoopee, I need these!

This has to be one of the best boxes I've ever received. Thank you SO VERY MUCH!

Laurel

• laurelin
    16 years ago

Lol, oops, it's a chameleon, not an iguana. Still cute!

Laurel

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Wow! Everyone has received great boxes!! Yay! :O)

Margaret sends to Happyseed/Sonja~~ Rec'd 4-25
    Anita sends to Laurel~~ Rec'd 4-25
    Kym sends to Amy
    Amy sends to easttexas/Lisa~~ Rec'd 4-25
    Shirley sends to Anita.

Anita~ have you heard from Shirley? Do you know when she's sending?

Have a good weekend, everyone! :O)

• Melinda Hagen
    16 years ago

Oh Boy!! It was like Christmas here yesterday!! I got my box from Mary and I was thrilled!!!
    She sent:
    daylily Cranberry Baby
    daylily mini stella
    daylily green flutter
    daylily siloam angel's voice
    hosta abby
    hosta so sweet
    hosta wolverine
    dolce key lime pie huechera
    3 lollypop lilies
    3 asiatic chocolate mix lilies
    a cool wind sock
    welcome to my garden sign
    and package of flowered kleenex, perfect for my purse
    and last but not least a white tiger lily!!
    Really been wanting one of those since I saw them!
    I was thrilled and didn't have any of the items you sent!
    You did way above and beyond! Thanks so very much!
    Already all snug in there new beds! melinda

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Wow, Melinda & Mary! Fantastic box! :O)
    Chocolate mix asiatic lilies? I'll bet those will be gorgeous!

Kym sends to Amy
    Mary sends to Melinda~~ Rec'd 4-26
    Shirley sends to Anita.

• beckilove
    16 years ago

I'm sure she is just busy, but I checked the dc#, and Mary's box was delivered yesterday. I hope you like what I sent, Mary! I'm sorry it wasn't more!
    Hugs,
    Becki

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks for letting us know, Becki!

Kym sends to Amy
    Becki sends to MaryS~~ Rec'd 4-26
    Shirley sends to Anita.

• Melinda Hagen
    16 years ago

I also forgot that Mary sent me several nice packages of seeds! Was a wonderful box and quite pleased!
    Thanks, Melinda

• mary_s
    16 years ago

Its here! It came yesterday!!!!I was gone but DD brought it in from the mailbox!
    Thank you so much Rebecca!
    She sent:
    Bearded Iris-Full Tide
    Dinnerplate Dahlia- Lavender Perfection---cannot wait to see that one bloom!
    Tea Bags....Peach Ginger----Yum, having a cup right now!!
    Seeds---4'O clocks
    Liatris spicata
    Cleome-Dwarf White
    Spider Flower-Cleome hassleriana
    Pumpkin Goard
    Hollyhocks
    Butterfly bush
    Gompherena
    Looks like I have some planting to do when it warms up!
    and a wonderful book... Cutting Garden filled with many pictures and lots of helpful information. I love the book!
    Thank you so much for everything. What a nice surprise when I came home today!
    We had snow on the ground Saturday AM! I hope it did not hurt any of the plants coming up! This happened last year in April and I had many deformed tulips and poor blooms on most of the iris :( Oh well time will tell. It is too cold and windy to do much outside today. Where is spring?????
    MaryS

• faintheart
    16 years ago

I'm worried. Shirley's package was delivered around noon on Friday. I emailed again with no response. Although there wasn't much in the way of plants due to our winter weather that won't go away, I am concerned about a couple bareroot/tubers that might need some attention after the trip. More importantly, I hope Shirley is okay! I can always replace the box.

Dee

• beckilove
    16 years ago

I hope Shirley is okay!! Please let us know if you hear anything, Dee!

Mary, I'm glad you got the box! Yuck - snow!! Fortunately we have avoided that so far. But COLD temps are here! Are you under a freeze warning for tonight too? I assume so.

Hugs,
    Becki

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I've emailed Shirley & am waiting for a response. She's been posting on the OBF forum, so it's likely she's just forgotten that she's signed up for this swap.

Anita~ If you don't receive a box from Shirley or at least an email letting us know what's going on, please let me know. I'll get one out to you.

• flwrs4ever
    16 years ago

Hi Amy, Just wanted to let you know the box went out this morning like I promised ! here is the delivery conf #

0307 1790 0003 6573 8030

It is raining and cold here in RI...can someone please send me back the sun ? I hope you all are having a wonderful day !

• brittneysgran
    16 years ago

I'm here finally...So sorry it took so long to get back to this thread. Anita's box went out today. Delivery confirmation # 0103 8555 7494 6911 3034. I know it was supposed to go out the 25th but there was no way I could do it.

Dee-I did get your wonderful box and loved it all. You could not have pleased me more with the things you sent. Shoot I was going to post a picture of the wire hanger and show you how bad I needed it. My DS had bought me a huge birdfeeder and I couldn't find the right hanger to hang it in the tree...well your hanger worked perfect...I LOVE IT

Here's what Dee sent:
    Black Iron Hook
    Gardening Gloves...needed these
    Blue Heron Soap
    Dahlia-Procyon...love my dahlias
    peony-Sarah Bernhardt---love Peony's the more the better
    The cutest picture frame that I have displayed in my bathroom..it says
    Friendships
    are like
    flowers
    they begin
    with a seed
    and grow
    with love
    and care.
    Dee how very special that picture frame is...I will always treasure it...thank you so much for my great box.

Sorry it took so long to post the contents and get Anita's swap box mailed but I have way to many jobs right now. I hate to give up any of my activities but sometimes you just get overloaded and can't do everything.

Shirley

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    16 years ago

That's a great box, Dee! Thanks for letting us know everything got there, Shirley! I appreciate it! :O)
    Glad to hear from you, we were getting concerned!

Kym sends to Amy~~ Sent 4-28
    Dee sends to Brittneysgran/Shirley~~ Rec'd 4-25
    Shirley sends to Anita~~ Sent 4-28

• amybabyboy3
    16 years ago

Kym, Thank you, I will be on the lookout and excitedly awaiting. Amy

• faintheart
    16 years ago

Shirley,

I'm just glad you are okay....I know how it is when work gets in the way of relax/garden time. :) I'm happy you are pleased with the box as I felt bad my weather is so uncooperative right now for plants from my gardens. The little frame and saying seemed to fit this group and the theme of this swap well. Have a great week!
    Hugs,
    Dee

• mary_s
    16 years ago

Hi everyone! Brrr its cold outside!

Hi to my neighbor, Dee!

Becky, it was down to 25 overnight last night :( I think it is headed East tonight but it is clear here so will likely be another cold one! Hoping that all the daylilies and few hostas that were just coming up will be OK. Last year everything froze off about this time and all looked like green mush. I trimmed it all off and by mid summer everything looked fine!

Melinda, glad you liked everything in the box...I was not sure what you had in the way of hostas, so I was happy to hear I found some things that were new to you. You have an awesome daylily list. If you ever want to do a trade for more hostas for daylilies LMK or anyone else for that matter. (That is why I am hostamary)

I have about every window in my sunroom filled with plants. I really want to get them outside...the lilies are getting so tall and one is about to bloom! This weather has been exasperating!

Rebecca, thanks again for the great box and especially the gardening book. I am enjoying it!
    MaryS

• sassyd
    16 years ago

Hello everyone! Back from my weekend, had a great time and looks like lots of posting to catch up on.....

Lisa...so sorry I missed your post on the 17th about the 4'oclocks, no worries, I love them! They can multiply if they wish!:)))

Laurel...I'm so sorry to hear about your husbands aunt. Wishing you and your family the best. (BTW, beautiful Crocus)

Everyone has received such great boxes! Melissa, you've done a great job and I appreciate it! I'll be posting a May swap asap. Becki I'm probably going to be the last to send this month, lol, but at least WE know why. you are getting it Wed, which pixxes me off since I sent on Friday!
    UPS dc# 1Z 640 8W1 03 5788 458 3. Hope you like and everythings ok, but if not, I'll replace it and you know that.

I have to finish my post with this. I apologize that I haven't been able to participate more this month, but I want everyone that joins in swapping with this group to understand, LOUD AND CLEAR...you NEVER have to worry about receiving a box from Shirley or from Mary S.

Melissa....you had a fun swap sweetie! Thanks so much for going out of your way to keep track of everything, you did a good job. Sorry I'm the late SassyBunny:(

• nyvoices99
    16 years ago

Hi All:)

Laurel,
    So glad you liked your box, I can't wait to see King David too, Heck I can't wait to see a ton of the new ones I got this year:)

Shirley,
    I forgot I even had a box coming, so it wont be late now will it:)So glad you have just been busy & nothing is wrong!

Sorry I don't get here to much, will try to do better..:)Anita

• amybabyboy3
    15 years ago

Kym,
    Thank you for a wonderful box! I am so happy and I know my boys will love their gifts when they get home from school.
    First of all, Kym send my 2 boys a bug catcher jar with tweezers to catch and their own seeds in each container which they will love to plant in their garden. Also, a Diego shovel and rake which they will love and will be outside the rest of the day.
    My goodies are equally as awesome, A beautiful slate sign that reads "Friends are Flowers in the garden of Life. I just love it. A beautiful garden flag that reads:Miracles
    There is a new dawn...
    a new life...
    and the sweetest miracles
    everywhere every day.
    decorated with a beautiful butterfly. I will hang this in my butterfly garden.
    Lots of bulbs, dwarf allium, red crocosmia (love these), gladiolus nanus,dutch iris, and mexican shell flower bulbs along with blackbarry lily, columbine and discobelle hibiscus seeds.
    This is not even everything a cute shell tealight holder w.lite and a flower address book which I really needed.
    What a awesome petal pal. I will think of you often when I enjoy all these special things in my garden. Again, Kym Thank you so much!!! Amy

• brittneysgran
    15 years ago

Anita hopefully you should get your swap box today.

Shirley

• flwrs4ever
    15 years ago

Amy I am SOO glad you liked it, I had SUCH a good time putting the box together, and I could of gone crazy with the boys, kept seeing some great things..LOL ( but I had to remember it was YOUR box...LOL)

It was a lot of fun, and I hope you enjoy the bulbs !

• beckilove
    15 years ago

OMG, Sassy! I got THE most wonderful box from her today!!! She sent it UPS, so that I could see my sweet UPS man, but he came early today, while I was gone. :( BUT - I went right out to plant what she sent, and as I was out there doing so, he drove back past, and honked and waved! Such a sweet guy (and quite a hottie too!). Anyway, sorry, totally off the subject - back to the box!! OMG - I can't believe all she sent!!! Woo hoo!!! And with such a sweet note! I was going through a bit of a tough time last week, and she knew that, and told me such sweet things!!! I love you too, Sassy!! : ) Okay, here is what ALL she sent:

Daylilies:
    'Alaqua'
    'Rose Emily'
    'Understated Elegance'
    'Mary Ann Weldon'
    'Free Spirit'
    'Brooklyn Twist'
    'Fairytale Pink'

Hosta
    'Blue Mouse Ears'
    One I'm not sure what it is, but it sure is big and pretty!

11 of what I'm pretty sure are Irises. If so, woo hoo - I LOVE irises!!! If not, I'm sure they are lovely as well!! : )

A Crinium bulb - I'm thinking this will need to come in for the winter here?? So, I think I will put this in a container.

A bunch of metal plant stakes - Oh, girlfriend! You have no idea how much I have wanted some of these!!!

A beautiful hummingbird feeder! I love this!! The girls do too! We can't wait to see the hummingbirds again this year!

A lovely bead and glass butterfly dangly thing! This is going to look GORGEOUS hanging from my front porch!!!

And a lovely metal bucket painted with bunnies in the garden. (They are working, not eating!! I wish the bunnies round here did that!) And inside it is a big Wonder Soil disc.

If I forgot something, I so totally apologize! It's been a busy day, but I was so happy to open that box, and head right out to dig in the garden! It is looking so full now! Time for some new beds!!! It's a good thing we opened up our other 3/4 acre that used to be pasture!! Now it's all yard and garden!!! I'm gonna need it!

Thank you so much, my friend! You totally made my week!! You sure know how to cheer a girl up! All those daylilies are going to add so much to my garden!! You already know it, but I'll say it again, I love you, Sassy!! : )

Hugs,
    Becki

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Wonderful boxes, Ladies! Good things really ARE worth waiting for, huh? :O)
    Becki~ I'm jealous of all those daylilies! LOL
    Kym~ That was SO thoughtful of you to include Amy's boys!

Kym sends to Amy~~ Rec'd 4-30
    Sassy sends to Becki~~ Rec'd 4-30
    Dee sends to Brittneysgran/Shirley~~ Rec'd 4-25
    Shirley sends to Anita~~ Sent 4-28

• sassyd
    15 years ago

Becki, I'm so glad you like it. I had to make sure you got to see that 'hottie'! *big cheezin' grin*

You're so very welcome, I just hate its took since Friday to get to you. You enjoy sweetie!

Hugs girl!
    Sassy

• beckilove
    15 years ago

Thank you so much, darling!! You are such a sweetie! Everything looked just fine!!! They made the long trip very well. Now they are planted in the garden with plenty of water, and we are supposed to get plenty more rain over the next few days, so they should be happy!! Oh - by the way - it's a good thing you sent it when you did - Jeff (the UPS man) was on vacation all last week! I was outide monday and tuesday of last week, and thought, that's weird, he's not honking and waving like usual. I thought - that must be some other driver (he was driving past so fast I couldn't even see him - definitely not what my Jeff does!!) Then, Wednesday, I had a package being delivered, and some other guy showed up - I said, "Is Jeff on vacation this week?" He said, "Yeah - he's off." :( Oh, well, I was starting to think my UPS man had started disliking me! Whew, was I glad to know it wasn't him!!!

Okay, enough blabbing about my cute UPS guy!! I'm getting back into my working out, so that is bound to up my mood (and a few other things, I hope!) : )

• amybabyboy3
    15 years ago

Kym, I got everything planted and I forgot to mention the Kwanza daylilys. Everything was perfect. Thank you again, Amy

• nyvoices99
    15 years ago

I got my box, I GOT MY BOX!!! Shirley, WOW, You did GOOD!!
    Shirley sent me:
    A Welcome Friends & Udders with a cow & I will hang it on my deck
    A HUGE box of tons to much to list everything in it, as DH is on his way home, it has Pic frames note cards, stationary & lots more
    2-new Sharpies, can never have enough of them
    A Hello card that says it all, I am going through the same here too, WAY to much to do & not enough time to do it
    TB Iris Classic Look
    TB Iris Season Ticket
    TB Iris Lady Fire
    Daylily Eggplant Escapade
    Daylily Spacecoast Scrambled
    Daylily Spacecoast Royal Ransom
    Daylily Pat Garrity
    Asiatic Lily Sugar Jewel

Shirley, Thank you so much, I LOVE everything you sent me:)Anita

• amybabyboy3
    15 years ago

Becki,
    You are too funny with your UPS guy!!!!! Have a great weekend girls!! Amy

• beckilove
    15 years ago

OMG - Amy! You have no idea!! I gave him some cookies at Christmas time, as I do for most people around - mail carrier, fed ex, you know, everyone. Anyway, he still like 4 months later, is telling me, I just loved those cookies you gave me at Christmas, what are you baking today?? So, last month, I started making sure I had something for him every time I know he is coming. He thinks I bake every day. Little does he know, that it's usually just on the days I know he will be there! : ) It's pretty funny! Anyway, he's a very sweet guy, who always stops to chat when he delivers something - not like the other delivery guys that drop off the package and run. So, he's my sweetie! : ) Just kidding - I just have fun with him! You gotta love a man who brings you things, and honks and waves when he sees you!! How could I not??

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend as well!! I plan to! : )

Hugs,
    Becki

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Fantastic box, Anita & Shirley!

And THAT, I believe ladies, wraps this swap up tighter than a botox'd model's upper lip!
    YAY!

Thank you ALL for participating this month! :O)