Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
fgirl21

UPDATE: Kid's Swap Boxes Received

fgirl21
17 years ago

Thought that I'd start a new thread for tracking, responses, etc since the other post was at 106 messages.

I'll start by saying

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!

The mailman delivered a box from Maya today and we are overwhelmed with the generosity and thoughtfulness. To give you an idea - hubby (who knows nothing about what I do here online) was witnessing the "unveiling" of the box contents and said "This person is better than Santa Claus"!

I will post a private thank you but Monica you HAVE to know that all activity STOPPED when she got to the flip flops! I had to cut the tags off and they are now being worn around the house. You called that one perfectly.

Seeds and butterfly items and bright colors and seeds and bubbles and chalk and seeds and notepads and sunglasses and - did I mention seeds? LOL

Now I have to figure out just where to grow the pumpkins and watermelons!!

What a fantastic box!

Comments (66)

• fgirl21
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Monica

I think we could be interested - maybe seasonal or even twice a year and intersperse with a postcard swap once a year or something like that.

Soren already includes her friend MAYA in the list of friends she's inviting to parties and playdates!

And Stacie - don't think that for one minute Rhiannon isn't included in that group! Of course her pronunciation of the name isn't quite right and I get a chuckle out of it.

But Maya and Rhiannon are on the "official friends list"

• scouttiegirl
    17 years ago

Sebastian got his box yesterday. "Wowie Zowie!" to quote him....lol. He very much enjoyed his package. The girls were very thoughtful in choosing things for him. He was so happy to receive a stepping stone kit! His sister Scoutt received one for her b-day a little while back and we have been waiting to make hers. We didn't want him to be left out in making his own. Course Mom(Me..lol)never actually got around to getting one for him, so this is quite the surprise! We are going to make them this weekend because the sun is actually shining for once. The girls also sent an adorable snail windsock-already found a home on his arbor, a cute rabbit pot sitter-already found a home on his pot of pineapple mint,glitter slim-2 of these,morning glory"flying saucer seeds and watermelon radish seeds, and also the most precious cards that the girls made. He loved those and couldn't believe they were for him. The girls were also nice enough to include a few things for Scoutt. They sent her the coolest shark fossil teeth that they found on vacation in Florida and also some seeds for her zoo garden-rat tail radish and tobacco worm pole beans. They also wrote Scoutt a very nice note. She said to tell them Thank You Very Much!!! Oh I also forgot to say that the girls sent him the only candy treat he will eat-red RING Pops!!! Now I hope I didn't forget anything. Like most, he tore into his box and ran with it.
    Thank you so very much. You made his day. He just loved everything!!!!!!
    ~Heather

• marozeckinj
    17 years ago

Shelby received her box today from beth_b_kodiak who was sweet enough to send something while jenntongrows is out of commission. She was so excited she called me at work to say there was box with her name on it and it had flower stickers so she just knew it was her kids swap box. She couldn't wait until I got home to open it, so I missed the immediate look on her face but she was still excited 3 hours later when she showed me everything. She got a lovely garden book, a trowel, rake and fork, gardening gloves, seeds, shasta daisys, fennel, and spiderwort for her "s" garden...A moose from Alaska, the coolest white stuffed animal that makes noise (and scares our dog!), the "coolest seed with a note" thing where you grow a plant from a seed and there is a note in the plant, a door decoration for her room, highlighters (she was most excited with these), colored pens, and a beautiful handmade booklet about the things she received and lots of other cool stuff including pictures of the plants in Beth's garden, it was very personal and special. Gosh I can't remember what else, but it was a very special box from a very special person. Thank you Beth!

• ladybarber101
    17 years ago

Tristen Says Wow And THANK YOU! She recieved alot of really cute stuff including seeds (huge amounts) a doll. a bug catching kit, stickers, journal (now sticker book), candy, 2 pot staked (decor rabit & frog) a book about bugs, a new hair kit and some bubble bath a nd shampoo.. she was so excited to get a box in the mail with her name on it..lol
    Thanks again
    Donna & Tristen

• scouttiegirl
    17 years ago

Scoutt received her box yesterday and was very thrilled with what she got. The boys also sent her an email card that she thought was just the coolest and she is going to send one back. She received a wonderful assortment of oragami. She is in love with these. They are the coolest thing she said. She actually got a book on them from a book fair and has not done any. I think she may have thought they would be too hard. After seeing how the boys made them, she is really excited to give it a try. She also received this wonderful children's gardening book. I have never seen such a book. It is packed full of wonderful ideas and illustrations. It has everything you can imagine in it. There is even a part on making a rain barrel, which is something we need to do in our area. The book is called "Jumbo Book of Gardening" by Karyn Morris. It is fabulous!!! For any other parent who may be looking for a great garden book for kids-this is the one!!! The boys even sent her some seeds to complete a container garden that is featured in the book. They are different herb seeds. We are going to get started on that tomorrow. They also sent elephant ears for her zoo garden and purple hyacinths,and an elephant hat. She loves the hat and was wearing it outside while we cleaned up some flower beds. What a wonderful box! Thank you so much Jameel, Taufeeq and Ameen! You made one very happy little girl. Also thank you so much for the wonderful oragami. It was very thoughtful of you to send,and you have encouraged her to try to make them. We will be getting her book out to try some ourselves. Look for our email card to you. Scoutt had a great time putting the puzzle pieces together. It was wonderful to see you boys in your own garden.

• girlsingardens
    17 years ago

Donna,

I am so glad that Tristen liked her box. Rhiannon kept talking about mailing her presents to her new friend. We really had fun putting this together. Hopefully Paris got her box in the mail today, I mailed them both together on Thursday.

Stacie

• Michelle Reynolds
    17 years ago

hello all
    my boys are realy sick, timmy has double ear infections, and jeremy has been throwing up for 2 days we had to take him to the hospitol for an iv. we may be taking him back for lab work tomarrow.

I don't have time to do a sent/receved list. can someone do this for me? please. pritty please.
    I want to make certain everyone gets their box but don't have the time.
    let me know
    michelle

• laurelin
    17 years ago

Michelle and everyone,

Here's my attempt to get a sent-received list collated from the two sets of postings for this swap. I apologize for any mistakes - please post corrections/additions so we can keep the list accurate.

Michelle, I hope your boys are feeling better very quickly!

1- Timmy will send to Jacob Sent 4/3, Rec'd by 4/12
    2- Shelby will send to Tara Sent 4/2, Rec'd 4/7
    3- Kira will send to Maya Sent 4/21
    4- Dillon will send to Tony Sent 4/16
    5- Marissa will send to Megan Sent 4/13
    6- Juliana will send to Kira Sent 4/5, Rec'd 4/8
    7- Hannah will send to Shelby (From Beth_b_Kodiak) Rec'd 4/20
    8- Abigail & Alena will send to Sabastion Sent 4/17, Rec'd 4/20
    9- Maya will send to Soren ____ , Rec'd 4/7
    10- Soren will send to Rhiannon Sent 4/3 (lost in mail), new box Rec'd 4/19
    11- Grayson will send to James Sent 4/12
    12- Jacob will send to Wayne Sent 4/8, Rec'd 4/11
    13- Tara will send to Cheryl Sent 4/16
    14- Rhiannon will send to Tristen Sent 4/19, Rec'd 4/21
    15- Peyton will send to Paris Sent 4/19
    16- Wayne will send to Grayson Sent 4/17
    17- Paris will send to Juliana Sent 4/17, Rec'd 4/20
    18- Kelsie will send to Cheyenne Sent 4/12
    19- Cheryl will send to Hannah Sent 4/12
    20- Kayla will send to Peyton
    21- Kev will send to Dillon
    22- Tony will send to Timmy Sent 4/12, Rec'd 4/17
    23- Tristen will send to Kayla Sent 4/12, Rec'd by 4/20
    24- Cheyenne will send to Marissa Sent 4/11
    25- Megan will send to Kelsie Sent 4/11, Rec'd 4/14
    26- James will send to Kev
    27- Sabastian will send to Abigail and Alena **will share box ** Rec'd 4/17
    28- Taufeeq, Jameel, and Ameen will send to Jeremy and Scoutt (Scoutt Rec'd 4/20)
    29- Scoutt will send to Taufeeq, Jameel, and Ameen **shared box** Rec'd 4/20

Laurel

• ladybarber101
    17 years ago

Hello
    Yes please tell Rhiannon that Tristen loved her box very much..
    As for Tonys box from Dillon we still havent recieved it. He is trying to be patient but today is his birthday and hes upset that Tristen got mail and he didnt.. Im sure is lost in the ail somewhere..
    Happy Gardening
    Donna, Tony & Tristen

• Michelle Reynolds
    17 years ago

hello
    thanks laurel for going through the list.
    jeremy is starting to do better, but I still need to gove him small amounts of liquids every 30 min. all day. and very small amounts of food every hour.
    he keeps begging for more:)
    thanks michelle

• myohhmy
    17 years ago

I would like to do this again too. Next time I will just do one box though. Great idea. Wayne got pictures of greyson and he liked seeing who it was sent to.

I was surprised by the things that the kids picked to send in the boxes. Its always fun dealing with kids.

thanks for hosting. Still waiting on paris's box but it should be here any day now.

• girlsingardens
    17 years ago

myohmy,

I sent Paris's box the same day as I sent Tristens. It was sent last Thursday morning. I hope that it gets there soon. I did sent it priority so it shouldn't be too much longer. I apologize about the wait, between the weather, remodeling and problems with pregnancy things have been too crazy around here.

Stacie

• lhmkc
    17 years ago

Cheryl box came today SWEET has been said way too many times
    butterfly wind chimes
    magnetic nemo board
    nail polish
    2 plastic cups
    3pc garden tools
    craft hat
    boyds bear
    make up kit
    little bunny
    letter
    bendy flower
    seeds
    notebook
    candy
    easter eggs
    Thank you very very much

• girlsingardens
    16 years ago

Well I checked USPS site and Paris's box was delivered this afternoon. I am so glad that it wasn't lost somewhere out there like Rhiannon's first box is still floating out there.

Stacie

• monipsych
    16 years ago

Maya got her package from Kira yesterday. I'll post the booty when I'm not falling asleep.
    Monica

• ladybarber101
    16 years ago

hello again everyone
    Would dillons mom pleas contact me please.. Tony still has not receved his package ad he is so upset..
    Thanks
    Donna

• wynative
    16 years ago

Megin recieved her box today. After she discovers what is in it, we will post.

Marie

• girlsingardens
    16 years ago

Peyton hasn't received her box yet either nor have i heard from Kayla's mom. I had let her know that if it wasn't sent middle of last week we would be gone the end of the week. But I never heard back from her as to when she will send. Along with Tony, Peyton is really disapointed. Rhiannon got a wonderful box full of goodies and doesn't want to share too much with Peyton, she keeps telling her that this is from her friend and Peyton will get her own box.

Stacie

• girlsingardens
    16 years ago

Thought that I would update the list

3- Kira will send to Maya Sent 4/21 , rec'd 4/25
    4- Dillon will send to Tony Sent 4/16 ( updated that Dillon wasn't able to send on that date)
    5- Marissa will send to Megan Sent 4/13 rec'd 4/27
    13- Tara will send to Cheryl Sent 4/16 Rec'd 4-23
    15- Peyton will send to Paris Sent 4/19 rec'd 4/23
    18- Kelsie will send to Cheyenne Sent 4/12
    19- Cheryl will send to Hannah Sent 4/12
    28- Taufeeq, Jameel, and Ameen will send to Jeremy and Scoutt (Scoutt Rec'd 4/20)

So far Peyton, Dillon, Tony and Kev haven't received boxes yet and no word as to the packages have been sent. This is too bad that the little ones have been disapointed, and several have siblings that got boxes but they didn't receive anything.

It looks like Tony, James, Grayson, Cheyenne, Hannah, have boxes that have been sent but haven't been received. Depending on if they had been sent priority or ground would make a big difference as to when they are received, even though most of the packages were sent 14 days ago. It would help with those who sent the 5 kids posted as to having boxes sent, would post the confirmation numbers so that they could be checked on.

Here is hoping that those who have cheated out the kids get a chance to make up to the kids, either that or just let us know what is going on .

Stacie

• girlsingardens
    16 years ago

I am just reading my last line, I didn't mean to say cheated out on the kids. I am just frustrated, and know that my daughter is dissapointed. The point I wanted to get across is that it would be nice if you are having troubles just post and let someone know.

Stacie

• laurelin
    16 years ago

How old is Peyton? I think Juliana would enjoy sending another box to a little girl. Juliana is 5, and is old enough to understand that she wouldn't receive a box in exchange this time. Please let me know if you'd like us to make a box for Peyton, Stacie.

Laurel

• monipsych
    16 years ago

I can understand your frustration....and I think it should have been stressed delivery confirmation for all packages. Maya and I would be happy also to send another box out to whomever needs one. Just let us know. We had such fun with this swap. I had wanted to make a kids swap routine. I'm sorry to hear that some haven't gotten packages. :(
    Monica

• myohhmy
    16 years ago

wowie zowie is right!

thanks for the very generous boxes to wayne and paris!

they did think it was like christmas! Sorry I did not post sooner, I have been having tons of trouble with my computer. I hope to get a new one soon - this one is on its last legs.

Anyway the kids were thrilled. There is so much stuff intheir boxes I don't know where to start! And the stuff was flying so fast I am not that sure of what was in which box... thank you both though for very generous boxes!

Paris got dolls, seeds glore! candies, notebooks she already wrote on each and every page. stickers

Wayne got a bug handmade bag that he just loves and keeps his superheros in! And the candy skittles are his favorite that made the whole box for him! He got two so he even shared with his sister!

thanks again...

• lhmkc
    16 years ago

Stacie i understand your frustration I have even emailed cheyenne and hannas posting person trying to get confirmation that the girls got their boxes I have confirmation numbers and I know they were recd by someone they were mailed priority my girls and I are more then willing to mail out second boxes to both of those girls and we can send to anyoneelse that missed their box my girls have been bugging to send another box to someone they have been eyeballing carnivorious plants we can be emailed at lhmkc@yahoo.com if anyone wants to take them up on the offer they had more fun packing the boxes then recing please let us know this week I am having surgery on June 1 st and want all trading and such done by then

• girlsingardens
    16 years ago

Update again:)

3- Kira will send to Maya Sent 4/21 , rec'd 4/25
    4- Dillon will send to Tony Sent 4/16 ( updated that Dillon wasn't able to send on that date)
    5- Marissa will send to Megan Sent 4/13 rec'd 4/27
    13- Tara will send to Cheryl Sent 4/16 Rec'd 4-23
    15- Peyton will send to Paris Sent 4/19 rec'd 4/23
    18- Kelsie will send to Cheyenne Sent 4/12 rec'd according to DC
    19- Cheryl will send to Hannah Sent 4/12 Received according to DC

So Peyton, Dillon,Tony and Kev no boxes yet.

And Tony James and Grayson's boxes are in transit somewhere out there. It would help if these parents would post the DC numbers so we could try and track them.

Stacie

• Michelle Reynolds
    16 years ago

hello
    thank you to everyone that has offered send another box, I will be sending a box to tony this week.

if someone has not posted they receved but is not asking where their box is, they may have gotten it but have been too buisy to post or don't feel it is nesesary to post. I would not send someone another box unless they post that they have not receved one.

I did say for everyone to use delevery confirmation on the first sign up post, some people choose not to use it. it realy helps.

thanks stacie for the list, the boys are getting better but with them both sick for 2 weeks, I'm gonna be catching up on the house work for a few weeks.

I'm very sorry for the problems with this trade, and I thought it was such a great idea, but with all the problems getting address to everyone and boxes going astray and swaper disapiering, it has been kinda bumpy.

if there is any one who has not gotten a box please e-mail me with your address.

anyone who is willing/able to send another box post here(some have already, thanks :))

I think thats everything if not let me know
    michelle

• fgirl21
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Monica - this WAS a fun swap and one we'd like to do again (thanks Michelle for setting it up). Surely there are "lessons learned" from each swap that can be implemented in subsequent swaps right?

Like for me - a newbie (and an embarrased one) who didn't read the first post completely and did NOT send priority or with DC. I had faith in the post office.

HAH! The darn box is STILL missing nearly a month later. Thankfully though, the intended box recipient was patient with me and communicated right away. If she hadn't, poor Rhiannon would just be getting a box!

I think that it's still doable for future - maybe just spell the rules out CRYSTAL CLEAR and in BIG LETTERS so that folks like me (who tend to speed read through posts to get to the juicy parts) don't mess things up.

So - when's the next round? Huh??!? We have a fairy village to make!

• girlsingardens
    16 years ago

Michele,

I am looking back at the other post and checking DC.

I see that Grayson received a box on April 19th.

James received his box on April 18th.

So that leaves Tony, Peyton, Dillon, and Kev and the ones lost in transit have found there way to where they are supposed to be.

I know things come up and goodness knows that I am usually a bit late, but it would be nice if people would take the time and consideration to let others know what is going on. Especially with this being children dissapointed. Even a post of, things are crazy will send when I can. Also those who haven't sent,their kids got boxes so they aren't the ones dissapointed.

Stacie

• monipsych
    16 years ago

Do we know who hasn't gotten a box? And if who ever hasn't can e-mail me we'd love to send another box. Any excuse to shop. :) And my theory is if they get 2 boxes...bonus for them since they were so patient waiting...:) Although if they have a sib then the boxes wouldn't be fair...yikes. Oh well...let us know.
    I think I still may host another one next month after schools out. I'm thinking maybe a kids book robin? It could be about gardening, bugs etc..... Thoughts?
    Monica

• Michelle Reynolds
    16 years ago

hello
    I think the book idea is a good one, but may be pick out a book and use the subject of the book as a theme for the box. say if you pick a book about bugs and send a bug catching kit and toy bugs. or a book about trees send a tree seedling or seeds.

don't worry fgirl21 it happens but your pal was on top of it and you made sure they wern't dissapointed, A+.

I think the first change I would make is for everyone that signs up to send the host your address and they will make sure they get to the people that need them.

but we wont start anything till June or july, and if someone else would like to host that is ok. I will be very buisy this summer but would like to paticipate maybe co-host.

I've got tony taken care of his box will be in the mail tuesday. that leaves PEYTON, DILLON, AND KEV. if those parents will send me their address I will e-mail them to a new buddy. and those wanting to send another out just pick who you want to send to from the three left, I will get you their address as soon as they are sent to me.

thanks again stacie for checking the DC# that was a great help. big huggggg :)

I will check out the e-mails and posts and get back to you all tomarrow night
    michelle

• lhmkc
    16 years ago

michelle I have kev addy from another swap and I am thinking that a bug and carny plant box loaded with all of that great little kid stuff mine have outfrown is going to mailed maybe on Thursday I have to get to lowes for the VFT and the base cupboards and new kitchen sink go in this week Bill is off Wednesday and Thursday I know we will need a parts run in there somewhere

• girlsingardens
    16 years ago

Just noticed something funny LOL

Kevin sends to James

James sends to Kevin

And neither Kevin nor James have sent a box to their partners nor received a box

Stacie

• girlsingardens
    16 years ago

Please ignore my post above, Long time outside and my eyes aren't working LOL I was reading multiple lines at the same time.

But as I reread it Kev hasn't sent a box to Dillon

James hasn't sent to Kev ( but Kev hasn't sent either)

So Dillon sent but didn't receive, and Peyton sent and didn't receive.

Please forgive these pregnancy hormones acting up as usual.

Stacie

• Michelle Reynolds
    16 years ago

hi
    ok it looks like kev is taken care of
    we still need someone to send
    dillon ( I have address )
    and peyton(still need peyton's address)
    it gets confusing dosent it stacie, whan I was matching up partners I felt like pulling out my hair at some points, and trying to figure out who needs adresses and who has addresses. had me babbling like an idiot. but it's all fun I love hearing about the kids opening the boxes and getting so excited about the goodies.
    michelle

• laurelin
    16 years ago

I'm still willing to send a box to Peyton, if Michelle or Stacie can send me her address. Please let me know. I hate to think of her being upset and disappointed. My daughter was unhappy enough that her box didn't arrive in the next day's mail after it was sent (LOL, she isn't known for her patience!).

Laurel

• lhmkc
    16 years ago

send me dillons info it will be easier to work on 2 boy boxes at the same time and oh my goodness this post is getting hard to follow or I am just tired so much for my break from trying to plan out a thyme lawn how many plants to buy and stones to make BTW all bhg.com has a great stepping stone idea perfect for kids quikrete and plastic disposable plant trays and you can use alph cookie cutters to write on them and the even used aquarium gravel around the edges for color not that any of us need another idea but passing it on

• wynative
    16 years ago

Marissa,

Megin LOVES everything you sent! She will post a reply tomorrow as we had a very busy weekend and is on a school trip today.

Thanks from her Mom!
    Marie

• Michelle Reynolds
    16 years ago

hello
    well it looks like we have new buddies for everyone. we just need peyton's address and we'll be all set.

lhmkc - dillon's address is on the way let me know if you don't get it.

tony's box is packed and will be in the mail tomarrow.
    I hope he likes it.

please let all the kids that have not receved something know how sorry I am, and how we are all getting together to make sure they get something great.

thanks everyone
    michelle

• kboyette
    16 years ago

I have already sent a box to Dillon and Peyton. I thought they should have recieved them on friday but if not they should be getting them today. My kids got them as partners and we mailed both of their boxes out last week. My son hasn't gotten his box yet either although my daughter got a wonderful box.
    Kathi

• Michelle Reynolds
    16 years ago

hi
    ok lets wait a day or two to see if dillon and peyton get their boxes. did you use delivery confirmation? if you did what are the numbers so we can check on tracking.

issal and cathys1951 did you ship a box to kev and tony? if you have chosen not to send a box, a negitive review will be posted and you will not be in any more of our swaps. if the box was lost or something has come up and you were unable to send please let us know. if this is all a missunderstanding please let us know I don't want to upset anyone but I don't like the kids being disapointed. we all need good communication here.
    thanks michelle

• laurelin
    16 years ago

Kathi, thanks for letting us know that you're taking care of Peyton. I'm sure she'll be really excited to get her own box.

Michelle, I hope we can do another kids' swap later this year. I know this one has had rough spots, but it was a great experience for my daughter. (Her zinnias have already sprouted in their big container. She is SO EXCITED!!) I like the idea of exchanging kids' garden books and garden-related kits/tools/etc. I'll look out for the next one. I hope your kids are doing much better; it sounds like all of you had a really tough time for a while.

Laurel

• girlsingardens
    16 years ago

So far no box for Peyton in the mail. Since it was stated that a delivery confirmation number was required for the swap, I am sure that Kathi has the delivery confirmation number. Please Kathi let me know what the delivery confirmation number is so that I can track it with the UPS or USPS to see where the box is located and see when it will get here.

I am really dissapointed about the mix up with Peyton's box, after spending 25 dollars per box with their partners not to mention the 10 dollars to send the package. With us having one income it was work to save up and come up with some neat things to include in the packages. I have found that without DC so many packages get misdelivered or lost in the mail.

I will wait a couple of days and hope that a package comes otherwise I will try and figure out something.

Stacie

• cathys1951
    16 years ago

Marissa and Dillon received their boxes over the weekend. Dillon got to open his last nite and took most things home with him. Will plant seeds today when he gets home from school. It was like Christmas all over for him, Thanks Kev.
    Marissa wont be able to open hers till she comes over this next weekend.
    Tonys box will be going out today and I do apologize. WE just came back from Fl, father-in-law sick. I will send it two day priority. And he wont be disappointed, I promise.
    Cathy

• Michelle Reynolds
    16 years ago

hello
    it looks like tony will be extra lucky, cathy I didn't think you were going to be able to send so I sent out a box for him today. DC# 0306 3030 0003 2769 3704 it was sent priority so it should be ther soon.
    michelle

• monipsych
    16 years ago

We have Peyton's address and are going to send something special. :)
    Monica & Maya

• Michelle Reynolds
    16 years ago

hello
    monica and maya, peyton did receve her box I found out this morning, there is already another box on its way to her from someone else who thought hers was lost. so you don't need to send one. but thank you very much for the offer.
    michelle

• cathys1951
    16 years ago

Tony your confirmation # is 0307 0020 0004 1664 0528
    I hope you enjoy your two boxes.......
    Dillon and I are both sorry for keeping you waiting.

• wynative
    16 years ago

Marissa,

I totally LUV everything!! You did a great job of picking things for me ~ here is a list of stuff that I got.

Plastic Tulip Fence - it is going in my raised Bean Teepee yard.
    2 Plant stakes - so cute
    Gardening gloves - It is so funny, 2 days before I recieved the box, I was telling my Mom that I needed some. When I saw them, I was so excited!
    Pens - my fav color is Pink
    M shaped note pad & flower note pad - I always need more paper!
    Seeds - to plant in my new raised yard
    Book mark - shaped like flip-flops. I read ALOT so this is great!
    Welcome rock - for my raised yard
    Windsock - my fav birds HUMMERS

I really like everything and would love to be your pen pal! This week has been crazy! tomorrow is my last track meet, then next weekend Mom and I are going to a craft fair so that she can sell the crafts she made. I am writting a letter now to send to you and will include a picture so that you know what I look like LOL

Have fun this weekend and THANKS again!
    Megin

• Michelle Reynolds
    16 years ago

hello
    the post office tried to deliver a box to Tony, they left a notice an as of today the box has not been picked -up.
    Did you get the notice? or are you out of town. if it is not picked up it will be sent back.
    michelle

• ladybarber101
    16 years ago

Hello Everyone
    Tony got his box from Timmy and his box from Dillon.
    He was absolutely thrilled. They both came on the same day I dont know why it says it wasnt picked up since they actually delivered it here and just left it on the porch..

Tony says to thank both of you for all the very wonderful surprises. He especially liked the birthday card from Timmy with his picture..
    He recieved ( Please excuse me if I miss anything cant remember which box )..lol I have been working extra hard lately and didnt even get in unti 1030 last night ..
    A Pipe Style bird house
    Kite & string kit
    Base ball cap
    blue bucket with frogs
    Seeds - Lots of seeds
    Hand Trowel & Shovel
    Gardening gloves
    DVD about Swamp Tigers
    a windsock
    a frog sprinkler
    a orange journal
    stickers