Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Recruiting sponsors: Adopt-A-Newbie on Seed Exchange

Posted by kilngod Z6 PA (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 19, 14 at 14:11

Hello wonderful and generous traders,

Please consider adopting a newbie on the seed exchange if you have seed you could share. We are in particular need of veggies and 'those in and around zone 7" (both quite normal for this time of year).

Just a 10 pack gift. Postage paid by the newbie. Your call on the specifics of how.

25 adoptions thus far.

10 newbies on the list awaiting adoption.

Remember, when you adopt you are not only helping a newbie start gardening, you are helping raise up new Gardenweb seed/plant traders in your interest areas. Share it forward, and 'round in circles!

:)
Thanks,
Tina

Here is a link that might be useful: The Adopt-A-Newbie list 2

This post was edited by kilngod on Thu, May 8, 14 at 21:07

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Recruiting sponsors: Adopt-A-Newbie on Seed Exchange

Hi Tina,

I just sent you an email -- I would definitely be open to adopting a few that are interested in vegetable and fruit seeds.

Jessica

o

I would be happy to help a few newbies, am a seedaholic and need to give away lots of my seed stash. let me know how many you have waiting if that is ok

o

Just follow the link, and claim someone.
Thanks!

o

I am not very computer smart, when I click on the link it says thread is full and go to something and start a new one. do I just start a new thread on the round robin exchange or does the person that originated the adopt a newbie thing have to do it? sorry but I am confused

o

Im a newbie! I'd love to get some advice and seeds! my email is graceann82@gmail.com

o

I'm also a newbie! I would be really for anything that you can provide and I am willing to send money orders!
Emali:
xoxolovexoxo5@gmail.com

o

Follow the link - it is functioning - sign up there.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here