Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hazelnutbunny

Make New Friends: Getting to Know YOU! In Pictures!

hazelnutbunny
16 years ago

We did this last year, and it was great fun! It's always fun to imagine what the person typing the message on the other side of the computer looks like.....and then find out you were totally wrong! :O)

Seriously, though...we all show pictures of our gardens, but we don't share so much of ourselves. Soooo.....This is a thread for posting those pictures of yourself, your family, your pets...AND even your garden! Anything to help us get to know each other a bit better.

I'll start!

This is the entire crew. Old picture, this was taken in December of 2006. But it's hard to get the family together to get a new one. Yikes.

{{gwi:1263398}}

This would be the only one I have of me. I'm usually behind the camera, but hubby got this one as I was pondering one of life's many mysteries...WHAT to cook for supper. LOL

{{gwi:1263399}}

Hubby & Adora

{{gwi:1263400}}

This is one of the kids & a friend of ours. This one's pretty old, too. It's from August of '06. A promo shoot for a local TV station.

{{gwi:1263401}}

{{gwi:1263402}}

Okay! Next up!!

Don't be afraid to share!!! :O)

Melissa

Comments (28)

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Miss Bunny, thanks for posting this! I can't wait to see our new friends and all of our old friends on here! I love the pictures of the kids with Jesus! That pulled at my heart! Here is our little family (back, left to right is Ed, me, Ted, (front, left to right is) Jack, Pat, Dan and Emma. This picture is from last summer after my youngest cousin got married.

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

I am sooo glad ya did this again Hunny Bunny!!! Ya'll have such great looking families!!! Imma gonna have to get a pic of me and fox and a good one of Alan to post. All updated ones lol.

• gardenkitteh
    16 years ago

This is my family. It is very small compared to the others, but I can honestly say I am very proud of my boys. And YES, I am a crazy cat lady. Thank you.

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden Kitteh's family, minus one Kitteh

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Gardenkitteh, you have a beautiful family!!! We all aren't lucky enough to have FIVE kids!!!! I just have 3 human boys and then my "kiddos" Mud and Rebs. that is a very good pic of ya'll Gardenkitteh. Thank you for sharing it with us. (them even) You have some beautiful "boys".

smiles,
    Trina

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Hi Garden Kitteh! Love the family pictures! LOL! It is nice to meet you in person! Thanks for sharing, loved all the kitty pictures! Those are some happy cats!

Come on all you GW Gardeners, show us your faces!

Tracy

• gardenkitteh
    16 years ago

Thanks. I think there's special. My boys are wonderful. Oh, and there is another member of the family. She just wasn't with us when we had that picture taken. She's a little princess. If you'll note, my husband is wincing in pain, but he doesn't have the heart to tell her "No"

I love seeing all of the pretty children and nice big families. You all look so happy and loved.

Here is a link that might be useful: My other Kitteh

• emsgarden
    16 years ago

Oh I just love this - hnb and trac - what beautiful families! So nice to put faces to the names. How can I post a pic in my message and not have it show up as a link?

• emsgarden
    16 years ago

gardenkitteh - sorry - didn't realize you had pics there - great lil babies you have there - I love cats but had to give mine away when my daughter developed asthma :( now she's out of the house and my new DH doesn't like them - besides i think our dog/child would object! lol

• jaleeisa
    16 years ago

Really neat idea, Melissa! I have a slide show of pictures of my brood :)

Here is a link that might be useful: My Family

• jaleeisa
    16 years ago

Wasn't sure if any of you might want to see this...

Here is a link that might be useful: Kathy and Cliff Wedding Website

• gardenkitteh
    16 years ago

*Looks at Jaleeisa's picture*

Those are so sweet! You both look so happy!

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Jaleisa, I love those pictures of you and Cliff! You are such a pretty lady, and he is Handsome! Love them!

Emily, I can't wait to see your pretty face! I can't wait until you post!

Tracy

• emsgarden
    16 years ago

Here's one from the wedding at the end of June last year.

• emsgarden
    16 years ago

well the resizing didn't work - was trying to make myself skinny! LOL

• emsgarden
    16 years ago

Me and my daughter at the house before the wedding. Love how my SIL the photographer did that with the mirror.

• medontdo
    16 years ago

awww you all are soo cute!! :'))

• wynative
    16 years ago

Hazelnut ~ Wow - Jesus looks like JESUS! very nice pictures of you babies, soooo cute :)

The wedding/mirror picture is AWSOME!! Beautiful daughter!

Me last summer, fishing!
    {{gwi:1263410}}

Me & my daughter last summer
    {{gwi:1263412}}

My daughter the day she got her braces off in March!
    {{gwi:1244078}}

One more of my daughter last weekend
    {{gwi:1263413}}

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    16 years ago

We have such perty gals on here!! Everyone is so beautiful....Inside & out!! :O)

Marie....You are gonna need a BIG stick for that daughter of yours!! She's a cutie!! I'll bet she has boys following her around all the time, huh?? :O)

The guy dressed as Jesus is a very good friend of ours. It was funny...the first time I met him, I was thinking...
    "good grief, he looks like Jesus! Oh Lord...Oh wait..I can't think that..Cuz I'm standing next to Jesus...Oh Crap, I think that's blasphemy...oh, Mercy...What do I say?..."
    LOL
    It was hilarious for the first few months, I'd think I'd have to watch what I said!!! LOL
    But he really is the most kind & gentle man you'd ever meet. Even his wife said in the 25 years they'd been married, he'd NEVER raised his voice. And only ONCE gotten angry.
    Now...If only someone could say the same for me!! LOL

• llbean
    16 years ago

my son and I

my HUGE Elephant Ear ha ha

beans

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Wow! Emily, It is so nice to see your beautiful face! You and your hubby look so happy in your wedding photo! Your daughter is a beauty! The picture of the two of you in the mirror is priceless!

Marie, I love your pictures! Your daughter is gorgeous! Yep, you need a big stick to beat back all those boys, I couldn't agree more with Miss Bunny!

Beans, you are such a pretty lady! Your son is a handsome little boy! I laughed my tail off at the face you put on the giant elephant ear! That is hillarious!

• medontdo
    16 years ago

lets see if these turn out like i wanted them to!! LOL

{{gwi:1263416}}
    this would be me in the light blue, my mom, jared- my bro and his wife bethany behind me.

{{gwi:1263417}}
    this is tabor and talla- my rug rats, we took these pics at a park in ks at a rest area on the west side of the state!! its so pretty!!

{{gwi:1263418}}
    this is grant- my hubby on a day off, and tabor, they won tickets to go see Garth Brooks in concert!! was sooooo awesome!! and so they had to go buy all the hat and boots and pants and all, LOL usually hubby is in all 511 tacticall pants, he say's the most comfy pants to wear, i say its only cuz they are expensive!!! LOL :')) and that is my family! now these are a little old i have to get some of the newer ones up, i promise i will, i just have to do the resizing and all, LOL your family's are so beautifull!!! its so nice to know who we are talking to and trading with! :')) its so neat!! thank you so much hnb!! you are sooooo neat!! **big hugs!!** :'))

• dirt_under_my_nails
    16 years ago

Great photos everyone!
    Here is me from last Feb..My hair is longer now.I'm on my knees so Taylor could take the photo.She did pretty good.

Here is Taylor

Brett

Brooke

And Hubby with all 3 kiddos from last summer

Anybody have myspace? Feel free to visit my photos there too http://www.myspace.com/stallcleaner.Just be sure to put gardenweb in your message to be added as a friend ,so I know it's not some weirdo.If you have myspace you know what I mean! LOL!!
    later...April/dirt_under_my_nails

• medontdo
    16 years ago

awwwww!!! so cute april!! :')) they are adorable!! man ya'll have such adorable family's!!

• andrizzle
    16 years ago

I don't have any kids as of yet (still a starving college student that doesn't know what she wants to do when she grows up), but I'll share some photos of the babies in my life...

This is a photo of me and my new nephew, Michael Oliver.

Michael again, he's always cheesin'!

This is my big goofy boyfriend, Kevin... he lives in Brooklyn, and the only thing keeping me from moving there is that I don't know who would keep my plants alive!!

My best friend Jay and me... we're pretty much inseperable, he calls me his handbag. He makes me come over and fix all the disasters he creates in his own garden!

This was neat! Keep 'em coming!

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Hi Andrizzle! What a good looking bunch you are! I love that little Michael Oliver! He is such a cutie! And such a handsome boyfriend too, you guys make a cute couple! Got me laughing at Jay's Handbag, lol!

Tracy

• wynative
    15 years ago

2 new ones of us:
    Big Brother showing his little sis that he is still the boss... LOL
    {{gwi:1263432}}

Me - my daughter is obsessed with taking pictures in the mirror
    {{gwi:1263433}}

• heatherbon
    15 years ago

I liked being able to see everyones pictures so I decided to throw a couple in....I am only in one I am always behind the camera but here is my whole family

This is my hubby and I when we had our 2nd wedding in Vegas!!

This one is my son I have proof he loves me!!! lol He's 12 now so these moments are few and far between!!

This is the boss of the house...Jaden she is now 2 but this is my all time fav. Picture of her!!

Hope no one minds I posted so many.

Thanks for lookin

Heather