Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sandlapper_rose

NEW: Seeds-n-Stitches Mug Rug (May Swap)

sandlapper_rose
11 years ago

For May we will be making mug rugs. I didn't know what these were until a friend at our guild meeting showed us one that she made . They are simple, sweet, and handy to use. It's basically a small placemat that you can use under your mug and have space for a few cookies or a brownie or crackers and cheese on the side. As for the crackers and cheese, I guess this could be a wine glass rug as well, but that's not what it's called! LOL

The one that I made to try this out was based on the tutorial found at:

http://mollys-meanderings.blogspot.com/2010/12/mug-rug-tutorial.html

I liked this pattern because you get to fold over the back piece of fabric and use that for your binding and do not need to make a separate binding.

However, there are tons of wonderful tutorials and you can make any kind of mug rug that you like for this swap. If you don't believe me about "tons" of tutorials, take a look at this site and you will have plenty of them to check out:

http://www.quiltingboard.com/blogs/mug-rugs-free-patterns-pictures-tutorials-b1692.html

In order to sign up for this swap, You must be a member in good standing with GardenWeb and 18 years of age or older.

Sign up by May 5th and I will match partners soon after that. Mail out by May 21st.

This is not required at all, but if you like you can include an individually packaged tea bag, single pack of coffee, or a home made cookie or other little goodie when you send your package so your partner can try out his or her mug rug!

Everyone should be able to send in a padded envelope. I don't hostess here very often so I understand that you don't always require delivery confirmation. I will leave that optional for this swap. If you have any questions, just ask.

I hope this will be fun for everyone!

Jeanne

Comments (89)

• hazelnutbunny
    11 years ago

Yippee Skippy, I send to Dan!

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Well, I can still log in so that made it a good day!

I have been out working in my garden. It has been hot and dry so I start out the day by running the sprinklers for quite awhile so I can dig and/or weed. Gardens sure are a lot of work! Of course I love the spring and fall garden - it's just the summer garden I hate and it's because it's so hot and dry... and the mosquitoes found me the other day - forgot how miserable I am with mosquito bites! Today when I went out, I loaded myself with bug spray.

Dan, do you remember the seed swap with the seed cocktails? I'm sure you do. I planted my coneflower cocktail when I winter sowed and have lots of little coneflowers. Wonder what kind they will be?

Did anyone get to see the super moon last night? It was too cloudy here - we couldn't see that or the stars.

Well, enjoy the day. I decided it's time to clean out my bedroom closet. I had enough outdoor "fun" today. LOL

I will likely mail out my package this week. My mug rug is made... just trying to come up with a little treat to include that won't get squashed too badly in the mail.

Jeanne

• gmom2-6boys
    11 years ago

Linda, what is the colors of the room you think you will be using your mug rug? Or do you have a favorite color(colors).
    So you are a tea drinker. That's good. Me to.
    I'm on my way to the sewing machine.
    gmom

• dan_the_mailman
    11 years ago

Jeanne, I sure do remember that swap. There were about 15-20 different types of coneflowers that went into that mix, so you're going to get a smorgasbord of colors. Take pictures!

After making a baked spaghetti for lunch, I went outside before it started raining and planted some lettuces and spinach. My little herb garden had a couple of spaces where I grew annuals last year, so in went the lettuce/spinach seed. I also gathered some sweetpea seeds up and they are now soaking in water and will be planted tomorrow. I've also been doing some sewing in preparation to make more twister quilt blocks. I think if I make 9 total, I can get a nice quilt out of them. I'm trying to each of them a bit differently so the quilt will have a bit of a scrappy feel to it. Somehow, scrappy quilts feel more comfortable and cozy, don't you think?

Peace and Hugas!
    Dan

• bev2009
    11 years ago

Sounds like everyone is having a nice day! I just got back from visiting my daughter in Aurora. I never sleep well in hotels, so think I'll take it easy today. Post some pictures on the various forums, wash my fabric for my mug rug I bought yesterday, start ripping out the stitch-in-the-ditch in my wallhanging. Seems like I always get Dan to send to, so sending to Jeanne will be something new. Email coming your way to get your address, Jeanne!

• quiltingfox
    11 years ago

Yeah! I get to send to Bev! :-) All I have left to do is put Bev's address on the package. Hoping you love what I am sending you! :-)

Jeanne I will email you my address, I am wanting to use my P.O. box for the swap.

This weekend I have started cutting fabric for my GW Lotto quilt blocks and for cloth bookmarks. Trying to get the cloth bookmarks finished up today so DH can get them laminated before Mother's Day. I may go check the garden in a little bit to see what's blooming. :-)

Best to you,
    Sandra

• quiltingfox
    11 years ago

Jeanne I just emailed you my post office address via GardenWeb email. :-)

Best to you,
    Sandra

• lindaruzicka
    11 years ago

Sharon,
    I may be using it in my living room, which is sorta south western themed.
    and my favorite colors are victorian, which are rose,cream, green and blue..which would be in my dining room in my reading chair in the corner..AND..if I use it in my office, that's all fairies...LOL..so whichever suits you to make!
    Which room and colors are you going to be using yours in?

• bev2009
    11 years ago

Made a decision and cut it out! 10 different fabrics. I bought most last trip to Aurora, got so more yesterday and then pulled some from my stash. My daughter helped me coordinate them. I think I'm make one for each of my Breakfast in the Garden ladies which will be eight more! It will give me a chance to really practice my FMQ.

Can't wait to see what you make, Sharon!

• dan_the_mailman
    11 years ago

GMOM, YOU ARE SENDING A MUG RUG TO MELISSA/HAZELNUTBUNNY, NOT LINDA. I WAS JUST SKIMMING THRU THE LATTER PART OF THIS THREAD AND CAUGHT THAT. LINDA IS SENDING TO YOU, NOT RECEIVING FROM YOU.

Sorry for "shouting", but I wanted to get their attention.
    Dan

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks for warning gmom, Dan. Everyone please read the list carefully. You are not sending to and receiving from the same person.

Okay, time to head into town and run some errands. No matter how many times I head out to do this, there are always more.

Jeanne

• dan_the_mailman
    11 years ago

Jeanne, I know what you mean about errands piling up. I thought I could take care of mine this morning and have the afternoon to do some sewing and reading, and maybe even take a nap. Instead, I'll be at the vet at about 2:30 with Stella, where they'll be probably be doing bloodwork. She's acting fine, and I think I'm more concerned than she is. ***sigh***

• hazelnutbunny
    11 years ago

Ok, I tried to finish up my 2nd mug rug yesterday, but my machine is on the fritz. I'm hoping it'll be fixed by the end of the week, but if it's not, I'll just finish my rug up by hand. I'm not good at hand sewing, but that just means it'll be unique...like me! LoL! It'll give me something to keep my hands busy at work while I'm editing TV programs. I always seem to eat too many M&M's, just to have something to keep my hands occupied. I HATE sitting still!!

The first rug I made is pretty feminine...so I don't feel comfortable sending that one to Dan! :P It's pretty, but I think I'll just save that one for a birthday present or something.

• lindaruzicka
    11 years ago

oopss...I thought about that last night after I went to bed...guess I shouldn't type when I"m sleepy

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Sandra,
    I need to go to the post office tomorrow so I will be mailing your mug rug then. I hope you like it!
    Jeanne

• quiltingfox
    11 years ago

Thank you Jeanne, I am sure I will love it. I'll post as soon as it gets here. :-) I plan to mail to Bev on Wednesday assuming my trip to town does not get rained out, I'll post when I do. :-)

Best to you and many thanks,
    Sandra

• gmom2-6boys
    11 years ago

What happened to my message? It's not here. So I'll post again.

After Linda posted and told me her colors, I relized I ask the wrong person. I do not send to her, I send to Melissa. Linda sends to me. Linda, I do not have any special colors. We will be painting after our trip.

Thanks, Dan for yelling at me. I forgive you. Sometimes I need that to wake me up. As I get older I need it more.

As for this swap, Melissa's rug is done and ready for the mail. Linda, when you send yours to me I will not be here to get it. I trust her that it will come. So when you are ready to close this swap just do so.
    I will not be on the computer for several weeks and will not be back in time for the June swap. I am ready for my July swap.
    Have a great evening.
    gmom

• dan_the_mailman
    11 years ago

I need to be yelled at too sometimes, and knew you'd understand...lol. If we don't look out for one another, who will, right? Enjoy your time away...

• gmom2-6boys
    11 years ago

Melissas, Your mug rug went out in the PO yesterday. Hope you enjoy the package.
    gmom

• lindaruzicka
    11 years ago

I received my mug rug from Dan. It's so cool..and bright and cheery..defintely something I want to eat my cookies off of! He also sent me a pack of peppermint cosmos and two packs of carrots..he says I need to grow my own snacks!..LOL!! Thank you dan,it's going to be put to good use!

• quiltingfox
    11 years ago

Awe Linda you should post of pic of Dan's mug rug he mailed you. :-)

Well I got my mug rug today from Jeanne and it is beautiful! And she sent 3 musketeers truffle crisp - have not tried that yet and some yahoo drink mixes. Thank you so much! :-) Here is a pic of the mug rug she made for me:
    {{gwi:1264366}}

Best to you and many thanks,
    Sandra

• hazelnutbunny
    11 years ago

Dan~ Your rug went out today. I actually made 2 for you, I couldn't decide between fabrics, so I used both. Now you'll have a rug for different rooms or just different moods. :P Hope you enjoy them both!
    Hugs & Squishes!

• quiltingfox
    11 years ago

Oh I forgot to post. I mailed to Bev on Wednesday with a dc#. :-) Since she is on the other side of the U.S. from me it may be next week before she gets it. Wish I could be there when she opens it! :-)

Happy Mother's Day everyone! :-)

Best to you,
    Sandra

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks for continuing to post, everyone. Sandra, you took a great picture of the mug rug that I sent. Thanks for posting it.

Here's an update on the swap:

sandlapper_rose will send to quiltingfox (received)
    quilting fox will send to bev2009 (mailed)
    bev2009 will send to sandlapper_rose
    hazelnutbunny will send to dan_the_mailman (mailed)
    dan_the_mailman will send to lindaruzicka (received)
    lindaruzicka will send to gmom2-6boys
    gmom2-6 boys will send to hazelnutbunny (mailed)

Dan, I hope everything turned out okay with Stella. I think everyone in this group feels like we know your cats!

If I don't get back on here by Sunday, Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers!

(...and I hope I picked up on everything that was posted as sent or received, if not just slip on here and tell me that I missed something.)

Jeanne

• dan_the_mailman
    11 years ago

I am so sorry for not posting sooner about Stella, forgive me? I thought I had already done so, but the way this week has gone, it's no wonder a few things slipped out of my mind. (now if I could just find the other things I'm missing...) Stella's doctor called me Tuesday afternoon to let me know her blood tests showed her to be the picture of perfect feline health! She hasn't bled any more, and the vet said it may have been simply irritation caused by stress, and since there has lately been a lot of construction, mowing of lawns, and chainsaws being used in the ongoing clean-up of that last blizzard, Stella's environment has included a lot of changes lately, and she is a cat who likes to be in control of her environment! My little girl is doing okay, alternating between bossing us all around and loving on us unconditionally, which makes her a purrfect Stella! And yes, I'm breathing better now, knowing that she's okay. I don't know what I'd do if something happened to either her or Bump, but I'm sure it wouldn't be pretty.

Melissa, two? You didn't have to do that, but you go right ahead, and you've got to know I'm gonna love'em both! I'll keep one here in the office, and I'll have one for the living room, AWESOME!!!!! And, since I'm wanting to put up new curtains in both rooms, I'll have something to co-ordinate them with! KEWL!

Now, you all know I love my friend Linda to pieces, and knowing her skills with putting pix on the computer, I took pictures of her mug rug before I sent it to her. Here's one side...

and here's the other...

After looking at a bunch of patterns here online I decided to just go for it myself and got into my scrap drawer. I made a scrappy block and then sewed two sides of it together at an angle to get that tilted look. Then I used some red edging and batting left over from when we made our potholders, machine quilted it, and sent it on its merry way.
    I like the result.
    Linda, the batting is that heat-resistant stuff we put into pot holders, so feel free to put a steaming hot cup of your favorite tea on it with no fears of ruining your furniture. I'm glad you liked it. Oh, by the way, there are some hugs sewn into it too for those days when you're feeling a little blue or stressed.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL OF YOU MOTHERS, WHETHER YOUR CHILDREN BE HUMANS, ANIMALS, OR A BIT OF BOTH!

HUGAS TO EACH OF YOU!
    -Dan

• quiltingfox
    11 years ago

I am so excited about my first ever new quilting design wall that my son helped me create, loving this Mother's Day present. To make the design wall we used a cotton-backed tablecloth, command hooks, and large binder clips. I will be using the white cotton side of the tablescloth to pin my quilt blocks to, but took a photo showing the plastic side of the tablecloth just cause I thought it would show up better in the photo. {{gwi:1264369}}

And it will be easy to take down when we need to get in to the cabinets. :-)

Best to you,
    Sandra

• bev2009
    11 years ago

Sandra, I received your darling mug rug yesterday! My girls OOOD and AAAD over it too. I enjoyed the yummy cookie and cup of tea as well! Thanks so much. Here's a pic...I don't know why photobucket sometimes turns the pic sideways????

Dan, here are three of my stained glass that I still own. I made this one for my mom.

I made this one for my daughter:

I made this one for my son:

I'm glad your cat is doing well, Dan. Even though I am not a dog and cat lover, I sob like a baby whenever we have to put a dog to sleep. I've got a busy day today, church garage sale to work at for a couple of hours, shopping with my daughter, hopefully some gardening and maybe some quilting tonight! Hope everyone has a lovely weekend.

• hazelnutbunny
    11 years ago

Bev, I love your glass work! They are beautiful! I've wanted to start working with glass (both stained glass & glass blowing) for years, but haven't had the chance. Hopefully, I can in a few years when my kiddos get a bit older.

On another note, I received a very pretty mug rug from Sharon today! She used my favorite colors, too! :)

She also included a few packs of tea & a lovely postcard.
    Thank you so much, Sharon! I love it, and look forward to using it in the morning when I have my coffee with my Sunday paper! :D

• dan_the_mailman
    11 years ago

Bev, I'm in awe. Those are beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! You should be doing craft shows and selling your work! Thank you for sharing!!!

• bev2009
    11 years ago

Thanks Melissa and Dan! I'm too unorganized to try and sell them. Remember it's been 7 years and I still don't have the one done for my kitchen cupboard. LOL And I had to wait until we were done raising the kids before I had the time and money :)to feel like I could do the glass.

And Jeanne, I did mail your mug rug yesterday. And I have to ask why did you pick sandlapper rose? What's a sandlapper?

Just finished gardening about four hours in the cold 50s degree weather. Kids just brought in pizza, so bye for now.

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Beautiful mug rugs and beautiful stained glass!

My husband and I spent nearly all day at the emergency vet's office. Craziest thing ever - I was outside planting and my husband came out to say that Sydney (our 1 year old dog) had hurt her leg. I went inside in a few minutes and found her walking on 3 legs and she would yelp if her other leg even touched the ground. Well, not having any idea what had happened, we took her to the emergency vet. It happened around noon, right when the regular vets all close on Saturday. It's nice we have an emergency vet 30 min. away, but I never saw any place run so slowly. The vet looked at her briefly, the vet tech took her back for x-rays, and the vet came back to show us the x-rays, then the vet tech gave us intructions and pills. We were there for over 5 hours! Nothing showed up in the x-rays so whatever she did is soft tissue damage or a sprain or something like that. We still have no idea how she did it and now we are supposed to keep her pretty inactive for a week to 10 days - hmmmm.. 1 year old dog, like I said - sounds like lots of crate time and time holding her by her leash while we sit with her. Anyway, right now she is sleeping off her drugs.
    (... and did I say that this vet costs twice what our regular vet would cost and it's not cheap there either) Anyway, that was my day - one jug of winter sowing planted and lots of wait and worry time, but at least there is no significant injury and we are still totally puzzled what she did. She does get spurts of energy sometimes and run around the house like crazy, but still all very odd.

Bev, I'll be excited to receive my mug rug and will post when it gets here. As for sandlapper_rose, when I first signed up with GardenWeb I was very interested in growing antique roses. Sandlapper is a term used for South Carolinaians. I don't think they really know why - maybe because the colonists lived primarily along the ocean or maybe because much of the soil in the state is sand. Anyway, I like how it sounds and it has been used for various businesses and groups in the state. In Columbia, there is even a group called the Sandlapper Singers.

Time to relax for a bit and even though I am usually a night owl, I think I will go to bed early tonight.

Jeanne

• dan_the_mailman
    11 years ago

Jeanne, good luck keeping Sydney restrained! A 1-year old puppy? They're everywhere at once...lol! I know about those sudden dashes too, Bump and Stella get going and it's time to find a place to sit down and stay out of the way, and hope that works. I don't know how many times I've been used as a springboard! My best to you and yours.
    Dan

• bev2009
    11 years ago

Everyone's mug rugs are coming out so pretty! Jeanne, forgot to tell you I finished your rug and then realized I forgot to quilt it. So I just did a SID. I felt like a big dummy. LOL I guess I could have done more, but I didn't want to see the stopping and starting of the machine quilting, and I'm still not very confident with the quilting aspect. I hated to make your piece the practice one.

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    11 years ago

If you quilt the mug rugs and how much quilting you do is totally up to you. It is important with a big quilt so the layers don't shift, but these are small and should be fine either way.
    Sydney seems to have had a good day and was walking on all four feet. We tried to keep her a little quiet so she didn't re-injure her leg. For awhile though she was really having a hard time understanding why I wouldn't play fetch.

Have a good week!

Jeanne

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Bev,
    I received my mug rug today and it is just great. I love the fabrics and the colors that you used. I have not been using Photobucket lately because of problems, but if I get on it I will be sure to post a picture!
    I also received several varieties of tea bags --- and yes, I drink tea.
    Thanks so much.
    Jeanne

• dan_the_mailman
    11 years ago

How are you and Sydney doing? Is everyone still sane? Bump and Stella say to send along some purrs and meows of sympathy, so.... purrrrr & meow, meow, meow, meow.

• lindaruzicka
    11 years ago

Thanks for the info on your mug rug Dan! Right now it's on my desk..then it gets moved to the living room for my morning tea. and you're right about the photo!..LL

My mug rug should be out by Thursday,,I found my sewing table today!

• bev2009
    11 years ago

I'll help you out, Jeanne. Here is the mug I sent you. Glad you like it.

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks for posting the picture, Bev. Isn't it just the cutest thing? How could you not be happy to drink your morning coffee or tea on that mug rug?

Sydney seems like she is back to normal. The meds made her sleepy on Sat. and Sun. but she decided her leg is fine and is getting back to her normal actitivity level. So far, so good.

My quilt guild meets tomorrow and then after the meeting we are going to learn about Cotton Theory. I have cut my fabric and batting so now to see what we make in order to learn this. I'll give you a report.

Rain the past two days so it has been great for the garden!

Jeanne

• quiltingfox
    11 years ago

Bev and Sharon the mug rugs you made are beautiful. Glad you like the mug rug I sent Bev, and I love your stained glass projects Bev, they are really beautiful, you've got some talent there.

Well just got back from my son's school awards ceremony. He got a 2ft tall trophy for making A Honor Roll the entire school year - we are very proud of him and all his hard work.

It is beautiful weather here. Hope everyone is having a great week. Jeanne glad to hear your dog is doing better, and Dan glad your cat is ok.

Best to you,
    Sandra

• dan_the_mailman
    11 years ago

Today has been such a great day! Sunshine and 70s while I was out delivering the mail, and then after work I got to go to a new-to-me nursery with a gift certificate one of my customers gave me at Christmas. I'm glad I wasn't the one paying, that place is expensive! I did drive away with half a flat of tomato plants and a flat of flowers for two planters in the front yard though, so that was cool. Dinner was grilled chicken, YUM! AND, I didn't do the grilling, just the eating! Even better, right? Then it was time to open my mail, and lo and behold, a package was here from Melissa! She wasn't kidding about sending two mug rugs! First there was one for when I was feeling a bit crazy...

and one for when I needed to relax...

Melissa, you did a fantastic job, just like Linda and I were saying to one another the other night on facebook. You keep saying you don't know what you're doing, but child, those are beautiful! The seaside one is what I'm using tonight, and I think I'm going to keep the other one for weekends...lol! In fact, that one has me thinking of a new quilt pattern, which as we all know, we all need one more of in our heads, right? That top is made of all batiks if I'm not mistaken, and I think I actually have those particular ones in my stash. Here's a picture of what I might do... (and of course, I'll have a drink & snacks by my side on my new mug rug!)

Melissa, you're definitely a treat!!! THANK YOU!!
    Dan

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Dan, you are right, those mug rugs from Melissa are fantastic!

I took the short class on Cotton Theory today. I am always happy to learn something new, but I doubt I will get hooked on this technique. It's one of the quilt-as-you-go things and as you join sections of it, you get these little seams that are loose and need to fold them towards the center by doubling them over and then use a wide stitch to catch both sides. With the fabric and batting in there, it gets really thick and to me, it's easier to just quilt the regular way than to go through all that to attach the sections. I might try it one day with larger seams and less batting and see what I think of it that way. LOL
    Here's a short explanation that I found about it online in case anyone is interested in reading about it.
    http://www.quiltyard.com/whatiscottontheory.phtml
    My initial thought was it was cotton theory because you use cotton fabric, but it turns out Cotton is the last name of the quilter who teaches this method.

Time for a swap update:

quilting fox will send to bev2009 (received)
    bev2009 will send to sandlapper_rose (received)
    hazelnutbunny will send to dan_the_mailman (received)
    lindaruzicka will send to gmom2-6boys **
    gmom2-6 boys will send to hazelnutbunny (received)

** I believe this has been mailed. Can you confirm that, Linda? I think gmom is traveling, so it may also have been delivered. If I hear back from Linda that it has been mailed, that completes our swap.

Great job getting these completed and mailed. They all turned out so great, too! Give yourselves a round of applause.

Jeanne

• dan_the_mailman
    11 years ago

Well Jeanne, at least you learned something new, and my theory is that knowledge never gets totally wasted. While you were describing the technique, I thought of those pillowtop quilts I've heard of. To make them, you individually quilt your squares and fill them with batting, then join them together as you go. That new method you just learned might be just the way to join them! I'm like you though, I much prefer to make my top and then put the whole thing together with my batting and underside all at once!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, this has been a great swap with a great idea! Thanks for hosting!

And thank you to everyone who played this month! Everyone did a great job!

Dan

• hazelnutbunny
    11 years ago

You're welcome, Dan! I'm glad you like them. I love sewing....it's my stress relief. There's just something about the hum of the machine that calms my nerves. Well, when it's working right, anyway! LoL! I especially love pressing seams. I'm a strange one like that. :P
    I had the batik left over from another project, and I thought this would be a fun way to use it.

I need an idea for a project I can do using very tiny scraps. That's all I have left in my fabric drawer. I am so stressed right now, and I want to lose myself in sewing, but haven't got any fabric. LoL! I may have to resort to using my curtains or bedsheets. :P Pull a scarlet o'hara and make a dress from my shear window panels. Wouldn't hubby love that?!

Anyhoo....Thank you for hosting, Jeanne! It was a lot of fun, and has given me some gift ideas. Always a good thing! :)

Hugs!

• dan_the_mailman
    11 years ago

Melissa, start making crazy quilt blocks. That'll use up your scraps fast! Or, you could cut your scraps into 1.5" squares, and make a postage stamp project. Depending on how many you have, you could make a mug rug, place mats, throw quilt, or a bigger quilt. The possibilities are endless, so get sewing and RELAX!!!
    (((HUGAS)))

• lindaruzicka
    11 years ago

Mine is going out tomorrow! It's sealed up and ready to go..and it turned out really nice too!..LOL!!

• lindaruzicka
    11 years ago

and it's on it's way..mailed it from the post office!

• dan_the_mailman
    11 years ago

Time for a swap update:

quilting fox will send to bev2009 (received)
    bev2009 will send to sandlapper_rose (received)
    hazelnutbunny will send to dan_the_mailman (received)
    lindaruzicka will send to gmom2-6boys (SENT)
    gmom2-6 boys will send to hazelnutbunny (received)

• sandlapper_rose
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks for the update, Dan.

• bev2009
    11 years ago

I've posted for our June swap. Hope you all join up!

Here is a link that might be useful: June swap

Sponsored
Suzan Meredith Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Ashburn's Innovative Interior Designers 2x Best of Houzz Winner