Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
amybabyboy3

April OBF part 2

amybabyboy3
17 years ago

This is our lineup. Klickitat you may be last but defintely not least. I am happy to have you as my pal!!!

BRITTNEYSGRAN sending to RaggedyAnn

BETH B KODIAK sending to Brittneysgran

SKHOLER sending to Lil green thumb

DANCINGMOONS sending to amybabyboy3

RAGGEDYANN sending to skohler

LIL GREEN THUMB sending to dancingmoons

NYVOICES99 sending to Ilovefarac

MELLEN sending to mmqchdygg

KLICKITAT sending to mellen

MMQCHDYGG sending to bethbkodiak

ILOVEFARAC sending to lunamoon

LUNAMOON sending to nyvoices

AMYBABYBOY3 sending to klickitat

Comments (107)

• mellen
    17 years ago

Happy Belated Birthday to my fellow April Birthday Sisters. Hope yours was as nice as mine. Thank you all for the birthday wishes, too. My lady friends at school always make it a special day and hubby cooked supper. He marinated Cornish hens then baked them, made baked potatoes, and corn. Dessert was a two layer white cake with chocolate frosting. Yum!!! I am now the proud owner of a new plant/garden cart with tall sides that I can pull behind the mower or just pull around the yard. Heavy Duty! You are all the best, Mary Ellen

• amybabyboy3
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Susie,
    Thank you so much for the awesome daylilys. I am so excited they look so nice and healthy. Also, thank you for the candy the boys and I are enjoying it. Thank you so much, Amy

• remy_gw
    17 years ago

Hi All,
    It is gorgeous out today! I was worried it would be yucky on my day off since it was storming yesterday, but it moved on.

Carol,
    Hope the packing is going well. I love the man popping out of the cake!

Maryanne,
    You are taking on quite a task! I would never try to do that. I ordered and just received new curtains for the kitchen, and cushions for the adirondack chairs out front. That's my home improvement, lol.
    Butterfly bushes take a long time to wake up in the spring, so don't give up yet!

Jenell,
    I hope the snow is gone, and it is nice out your way too : )

Amy,
    When we moved into our home. I thought I was going to kill Gary, lol, just like your husband.

Susie,
    I hope everything went well with your dad. You sound so busy! I hope you are not overdoing it.

Jeanne,
    That iris looks quite happy! I got one labeled Champagne last year. I hope it looks like that.

Trish,
    I'm glad to see your husband is doing such a great job in the yard. It gives you more time to play with the plants : )

Annie,
    That is so nice that you got the hydrangea as a memory of your sister. I like plants that make me think of others when I see them.

Mellen,
    So sorry to hear about your neighbor(from the other post). 30 years is a long time! Gary was like that about the man who lived next door to his parents. He was about 90 and just passed also.
    Gary also make me a special dinner too! I always take the day off though.

Have a good day everyone,
    Remy

• klickitat
    17 years ago

mellen... your box will go out tomorrow. Everything is organized and labeled... now to pack it all up and ship it. Hope you enjoy the selection!

• raggedyann161420
    17 years ago

Hello everyone,

Susie, box #1 was put in the mail today, confirmation number is 0304 3490 0000 5064 3953 and your other box will come in a couple of weeks;I hope you like it.

Amy, your hostess gift will go out tomorrow.I will post the confirmation number when I get back home from work tomorrow.

Luna,the rest of your Christmas box will be ready to dig in a couple of weeks.

Beth, I owe you a hosta, and it will be sent in a couple of weeks.

{{gwi:1264732}}

Mellen, my thought are prayers are with you.

I hope I didn't miss anyone, I'm going to get a nap in before heading to work.

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• amybabyboy3
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Klickitat,
    Your package is going out in the morning. I will post confirmation # after I get home from work. I hope you like your box. Hope you are all having a great week. Amy

P>S Just a reminder that April 25th is the deadline to send out your pals package.

• nyvoices99
    16 years ago

Sorry, but life has gotten in the way, my box will go out tomorrow:(Anita

• skohler
    16 years ago

Gm Ladies

ANNIE : Just got a call from Dads Doctor this am NO CANCER :)) Just a swallen Prostrate & can Treat With meds.
    DAddy tried to do a happy dance stepped on the cat took a tumble but is fine :)))

Yesterday Was Just Beautyful out & I put In A New Flowerbed Not Quite Done yet But will Post when finished .

One thing Nice about working In the Garden is You Save Money on tanning booths :))) My big hat sure didnt take pitty on me my nose is redder then rudouph's :(

For all the work I did yesterday I think mother nature thinks I need a break for it is going to rain the next 2-3 days .

so I will just have to sort out my seeds to plant today .

Well I Hope all of you are having lots of fun in your gardens . Have a great sunny day :))

susie

• lil_green_thumb
    16 years ago

I am not lost lol
    Y'all are not forgotten.

I took DD and her best friend to Charleston and Isle of Palms for Spring Break. We left April 10th - made reservations the 9th lol- Brought them home the 14th. and went back the next day. JUST ME!!!!!!! I have felt so much better being there. lol Came dragging home Sunday evening. Caught up on minor housework - DD and DH did great job. Was outside and tripped and stumbled over my own two feet Monday. Didn't fall so thought was OK. NO sleep monday night- NONE last night. Pain in my left leg and knee is horrible. went for xrays today. BLAH. find out results tomorrow hopefully. in a brace for now. (Same knee that gives me a fit when its cold icy or rainy - and minor surgery on it like 10 yrs ago - only in my 20s and had knee surgery due to a tear).........

ANYWAY

TRISH - I chose to wait on your box in case I found something in Charleston to add to it...... will tell you I picked up some SaltWater Taffy to send! lol Love that stuff. And a CUTE little do dad also! DH will be packing the lilies tonight or in the AM (he works third shift now) and I will get it in the mail in the AM. ( Rather HE will mail it lol)

HOSTESS BOX will also go out tomorrow.

Will try to get pics uploaded to share in the next day or two since I am STUCK in the HOUSE and its BEAUTIFUL outside!

SUSIE
    DH gave me my box sunday evening. I will post later what all was in it. got to get ice back on knee - He opened it Saturday when it came and planted all my goodies for me!!! ty so much! It had great stuff in it....... loved how you put some plants in the big Plastic Egg in the basket with spanish moss as grass! was adorable!!! ( he almost overlooked those! he saw a leaf poking out!!!

*pouts cause I wanna dig in the dirt not lay on couch!*
    Kimberly

(posted in wrong place earlier. Reposting here where it goes!)

• raggedyann161420
    16 years ago

Amy, your hostess gift went in the mail today. The confirmation number is 0306 1070 0001 0548 0919. I hope you like what I sent you.

Susie, I'm so glad the tests came out good!

Sorry to be a party pooper, going back to bed till around 9, I will try to post more later.

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• amybabyboy3
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Jules, your package went out today del# 0305 2710 0001 1573 1758 hope you like it.

Annie, Thank you!

Susie, So glad that your Dad made out good with the results.

Kim, Sure hope you feel better and that xrays come out okay! Take care, Amy

• Debra Andruska
    16 years ago

Susie,
    I'm glad your Dad's test results were fine!
    Lots of rain over here for the last few days. We really needed it! Everything is finally growing again. My tulips are just peeking out of the ground now. Hopefully, by next week they will be in bloom. What a late start!
    Yes, it was Chicago Ruby, a perfect choice for me! Thanks so much!

Kim,
    I hope you feel better soon, and your x-rays come out alright.

Jeanne,
    Gorgeous Iris picture! I love iris!

Supper's ready... better get everything on the table.

Deb

• lunamoon
    16 years ago

NYVoices' box will be going out by this weekend. I'm running a little behind since I just went back to work and things have been crazy busy there.

I hope eveyone is having a great week!

Jenell

• nyvoices99
    16 years ago

Ilovefarac's box is going out today D/C #0103 8555 7490 3854 3422

AMY, I need your mailing info,to get your hostess gift out,Please E-mail it to nyvoices99@aol.com, thanks. I also need a master list from Susie of everyone, For some reason I don't have it any longer:(

Have a great day..:)Anita

• Melinda Hagen
    16 years ago

Thanks for letting me know about my box!
    I am also behind with work and rained the last 2 days and looks like rain again today!! But I will be getting it ready and hope to be out by the weekend! Thanks, Melinda

• skohler
    16 years ago

HI LADIES
    I Just had to post that My WONDERFUL EASTER :)) BOX
    From ANNIE Arrived About an Hr ago & all is planted in pots for it is rainy & cannot get into the garden.
    I just have to share them with you so will post a picture soon over on the OBF graphic :)))
    My box contain the most wonderful climbing rose plant & it has buds on it :)) oh annie it is wonderful what you sent is more then you should have . but annie shared with me Iris ***STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN ***** DL**DRAGON EYE ***
    & DL*** BELLA LUGOSI*** OH SO GREEN & SPRING LOOKING .

Annie THANK You For this wonderful package of joy :))
    oh I almost forgot there was another note for an iou of
    ABBA DABBADO HOSTA ***DAYS END HOSTA ** & i THINK IT IS PARADISE HOSTA , YOU SHOULD SAVE THEM FOR WHEN WE DO OUR SPECIAL TRADE :))) WHAT A GREAT LADY YOU ARE .

WELL i HAVE TO GO POST THE PICTURE :))
    thank you all for the best wishes for daddy

HAPPY GARDENING
    SUSIE

• raggedyann161420
    16 years ago

Susie, I'm glad you like your package, but I forgot to put in the goodies for your dad and birdies. I will have to replenish them when I pack your hosta.( DH ate the oatmeal cookies, and cranola bars) The third hosta is Paridigm, and I have others to share; I'm waiting for them to come up a little more before I dig. You don't know how glad I am that the rose bush didn't stress.

Maryanne, How thoughtful of you to send me the Sacred Heart Memorial.(DH brought it in when I was sleeping) Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou.! I will forever keep this.

I got my Easter box from Shirley today also, and wow,was it packed to the hilt. Shirley I'm in awe!!!

She sent me a nice little chest to put my treaures in, a little raggedy andy( SO CUTE), A friends picture frame, and a Mead Zwipes tablet with marker. These tablets are so nice, several of my neices have them for school. Then................ I pulled all these beauties out of the box.

~~~~DAYLILIES~~~~
    Enchantress Spell
    Forsyth Hearts AFire
    Gossamer Parasol
    So Excited
    Soaring Spirits
    Sultans Warrior
    Texas Gal
    ~~IRISES~~~
    Affluence
    Amain
    Captivating
    Cee Jay
    Classic Look
    Next in line
    Paprika Fonos
    Paradise Saved
    Princess Bride
    Tact

~~~~SIBERIAN IRISES~~~~

Pleasant Earlybird
    White Swan

And hardy Amaryllis

Shirley,From the bottom of my heart THANKYOU!

After I catch up on some posts, I'm going to lay back down for a while. I have to work tonight then off till Monday night.

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• dancingmoons
    16 years ago

~ AMY ~ I got your package sent out this morning (sorry for being alittle late) It was sent UPS Ground. The tracking number is: 1Z0052VA0334601653
    ~ Also, i was in such a rush, i forgot to put your card inside!! Im sorry..Also sent your hostess gift in the box too....All i can tell you about it is it is big and blue! I meant to attach the card i bought to it, but like i said i forgot :(
    ~ Sorry for my delay, i hope you enjoy your box!
    Trish/DancingMoons

• klickitat
    16 years ago

Gosh, I should have sent my box to mellen via UPS! Who knew the post office would charge so much for such a box! I knocked all the dirt off the plants......

Amy... your box went out today. Sorry for the delay. :)

Speaking of Amy... a wonderful box arrived today!!!!

Inside I found:
    - seed bags!!!
    - box of Rooibos tea (mmmmmmmmmmm)
    - package of Four O'Clocks mix seeds
    - purple Money Plant
    - purple Bee Balm
    - Obidient Plant
    - Candy lilies
    - Sunray Coreopsis
    - Hosta

THANK YOU, AMY! I can't wait to put these plants and seeds in the ground!!!

Going to take a nap. DH and I are going out for dinner to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary. I have to be fresh and ready to go out!

• lil_green_thumb
    16 years ago

TRISH AND AMY - Boxes went out today. DH forgot your card Trish. I made labels for everything in there. The wooden doodad you will find inside is what i picked up on my trip.

I will post DC#s once he wakes up and I can get in there to get them or get them from him.

UPDATE -- XRays on my knee looked normal. Dr said probably just some inflammation in the tendons/cartlidge- got to keep ice on few more days, wear knee brace for at least 5 days and go back in 3 weeks.

• cedarnest
    16 years ago

Kimberly,Glad to hear at least it wasn't broken,but I am sure it still hurts the same : (
    Stay off it as much as possible.I know thats easier said than done.Hopefully you will get a good report when you go back in 3 weeks.

Wow you are all getting some very nice boxes.I can't wait to be in again for May.I have missed this past month but I have still enjoyed hearing about your wonderful boxes and keeping up on the chatter.Thats my favorite part.Always brings a smile to my face when I check in here : ))

Well The weather is forcast to be near 80 this weekend again so I know where I will be.My favorite place in the world..Outside ; )) Hubby and I still have alot of work ahead of us but I think if I look real hard I can see a little light at the end of the tunnel. LOL We received 3 inches of rain within the last 3 days so everything is a little soggy so I guess the weekend will be spent mostly trimming and doing up some containers for the patio but I can still be outside!!.

Hope you all have a Nice Weekend : ))

Nancy

• mellen
    16 years ago

I wrote to my swap partner Tina earlier this week and let her know that my box would be out by the end of the month. She said it was fine. Box will go out on Monday. I had to put my kitty, Kiki, to sleep this morning. One of the more difficult things I have had to do. She had bone cancer in her jaw. She would have lasted awhile longer, but it seemed to be the right thing to do for her. It was a very tearful good-bye. We are set for a beautiful week-end here. Hope the rest of you are, too. Mary Ellen

• Melinda Hagen
    16 years ago

Just wanted to wish everyone a good morning! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
    I am late with my box! It will go out Monday. Have to work all weekend-someone can't make it!! So sorry! Will be shipping soon. I will post Monday about it! Thanks and again sorry I am late!

• sandlapper_rose
    16 years ago

Mary Ellen,
    So sorry to hear about your dear kitty. I know you will miss her.
    I hope everyone has gardening weather for the weekend. It is pretty nice here but we are still so badly in need of rain. We have hardly gotten any rain for two months now and that is not normal for the spring.

• Melinda Hagen
    16 years ago

WOW! I got my box from NyVoices today! Thanks so very much! I loved it!Here is what I got:
    Canna Lenape
    callas-black eye beauty and majestic red
    Blue Bonnet glads
    harlequin flowers
    mexican shell flowers
    iron cross oxalis
    queen fabiola brodiae
    Red amaryllis
    peruvian daffodil
    And STorm of The Century Daylily!!! Yeah!
    Many of these came in little colored eggs. Also had a bath set and shower gel (very nice)! Lots of wonderful chocolate!! 3 little painted geese-too cute! A notepad, candle, garden gloves! I absolutely loved the box! Thanks so very much! Thanks, Melinda

• beth_b_kodiak
    16 years ago

Mary Ellen, that is so sad about your Kitty. Your family has had such a pounding with sadness the past short while. Wish I were close enough to share a cup of tea and hugs. Hope you have family and friends nearby who are doing that. Meanwhile,know that you are in my thoughts.
    Shirley, Lord Willing and the creek don't rise.... I'll be mailing lilies to you on Monday. Things have started growing like crazy with the two days of showers. Not too much rain but spread out over the time so it could soak it. The hostas seem to have doubled or tripled in size since Thursday.
    Tina!!!! I was NOT expecting another package from you.
    The UPS man brought the package from Bluestone while I was at work on Friday and my neighbor had a box from the Post Office too. From Bluestone I got Hella Lacey aster that I have been really wanting. It is tall and bright and "just right" also achillea the pearl that was my favorite in Kodiak. I sure hope it does OK here too.
    I also got an assortment of mums. They will not bloom in AK because of the extreme length of the days.
    OK,that box was fun and exciting I did not expect anything else BUT I got another package of lilies and bulbs. Wowie!

Gladiolus are fairly new to me. My first were about 2 years ago from my secret pal Marge. They are still doing great. The glad bulbs Tina sent are HUGE. four each of bright red, and white with a red heart. Really pretty. I think I'm going to put them near the front door. there is a package of hardy Asaitic lilies, Grand Cru, a nice sunny yellow. I need to add them to the lily bed. I'm pretty sure they will be the first yellows.
    The last thing in the box was a bag of yellow hanging basket begonias. I have not grown those in years and years. That will be fun and bring back a lot of memories.
    Miss Tina, You are the greatest. What a surprise! You sure know how to WOW a lady.
    Beth

• nyvoices99
    16 years ago

Melinda,
    So glad you liked your box, I was going to tell you to be careful pulling the gloves out, but I forgot, glad you had it all under control, sure wish it was prime digging time for me, you would have been much happier :(Anita

• Melinda Hagen
    16 years ago

Anita-I was thrilled with the items! Thanks again so much!
    Hope everyone has a great day! And Lunamoon your box is going first thing in the am! Melinda

• amybabyboy3
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Annie,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful daylily. It is so beautiful. I already planted it at my new house. Take care, Amy

• mellen
    16 years ago

Amy, Thank you for the BD card. That is so neat that your mother and I share a BD. I wonder how close in age we are. :)
    Mary Ellen

• remy_gw
    16 years ago

Hi All,
    Sounds like you all have been getting some great boxes! The weather is beautiful here, but I have to work everyday because I'm going away next weekend for the woman's retreat dwon in Chautauqua(remember the one that used OBF logo for their flier.) I hope lots of you are getting to enjoy some of this good weather!
    Oh, I also had the invisible doggie fence people come because of Sammie. I hate having her on the lead and she still jumps over with the lead on. Plus she has trashed some plants near the fence, so I would like that to stop too. They are going to come next Monday. I sure hope it works.

Amy,
    Thank you for the Birthday card. That was very sweet of you : )

Mellen,
    I'm so sorry about your Kiki. Losing a pet to cancer is so sad.

Susie,
    I'm glad to hear your dad is ok!

Kimberly,
    Sounds like you had a neat little trip. Glad to hear you didn't break anything, though pulling tendons, etc. can be awful.

Speaking of trips does anyone remember about when Elizabeth comes back?

Talk to you all later,
    Remy

• Melinda Hagen
    16 years ago

Luna Moon, Your box is going today! Will post more later! Thanks, Melinda

• dancingmoons
    16 years ago

lil_green_thumb ~ Kimberly~ !!
    I recieved your boxes today!!...What a super job you did!! I am thrilled with everything! Here is what I got!!:
    Almond & Aloe body lotion
    2 Bath fizzes
    A cool nail file that can go on my key ring
    Very pretty pastel colored tea light candles
    A beautiful blue dish towel with daisies on it
    Salt Water Taffy!! (Am hiding this one!!)
    Jelly beans!!!
    Reeses Pieces
    A cute nautical themed windchime
    A very pretty fairy plant sitter/spike
    Large easter eggs stuffed with candies, and stickers, and little magnetic note pads, and a mini thermometer!!!!!!!!!

THEN!! ( Yes there is more!)
    In my second box i got:
    Marco-Polo lillies
    Un-named Lillies
    Pixie Lillies

Again, thank you for your thoughtfulness!!! Blue Skies! Trish/DancingMoons
  • mellen
    16 years ago

Jules, this will be quick as it is 1:00. I received your wonderful box in Monday's mail. I am thrilled with what you sent. I will report back soon. Hugs, Mary Ellen

• klickitat
    16 years ago

Glad to know you liked your box! It was really fun putting together!

• amybabyboy3
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Jules, Thank you for the wonderful white shamrock and bowl of beauty peony. I also love the citronella candles. Thank you so much! Amy

Kim, Thank you for all the goodies, stickers, reece pieces, yummy smelling tea candles, candy, bunny memo paper, strawberry blond sunflower seeds, bath fizzy and cute frame. I love everything. Amy

• amybabyboy3
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Mary Ellen,
    My mom turned 70 this year but you would not believe it. She looks like she is at least 10 years younger. Amy

• dancingmoons
    16 years ago

Amy ~ UPS says they delivered your box yesterday hope you got it ok! here is what UPS says:

Tracking Number: 1Z 005 2VA 03 3460 165 3 Type: Package Status: Delivered Delivered on: 05/02/2007 3:19 P.M. Location: SIDE DOOR Delivered to: EATONTON, GA, US Shipped or Billed on: 04/27/2007 Service Type: GROUND Weight: 12.50 Lbs ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hopefully all went well!! Blue Skies! Trish
  • amybabyboy3
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Trish, Thank you so much for the most awesome gifts. I am between two houses and just picked it up. I love everything. The cutest wooden carved bunny is sitting on my new front porch, I cant wait to plant the daffodils, rain lilies and glad bulbs and also seeds. I am so enjoying the chocolate along with my boys. I love the memo notes, plant guide, impatiens plant kit, jiffy pots and candle(already on porch). Thank you so much, you are awesome. Amy

• Melinda Hagen
    16 years ago

Hope you got the box ok Luna Moon. Been wondering about it as mailed on Monday!

• lunamoon
    16 years ago

Melinda~ My box arrived yesterday. Many thanks for the wonderful package! Everything arrived in good condition.

Anita~ I didn't forget about you! Your package is on it's way. Confirmation #0306 3030 0002 4882 4409

Jenell

• mellen
    16 years ago

Jules, finally I am here. Thank you again for the wonderful gifts! She sent:

Plants-
    Salvia "Snow Hill"-I did not have this!
    Lavender "Provence"-Didn't have this either!! Smells delicious.
    Columbine "Cameo Blue and White" Nor did I have this!!! Happy times.

Bulbs-
    Dahlia "Bill McKnight" Nope, didn't have this one.
    Brodiaea "Queen Fabiola" WooHoo
    Anemone "Mr. FoKKer" New to me
    Puschkina "Libanotica" Another new to me
    Glad "Comet" Don't have this one either!!!

Also:
    A kneeling cushion
    2 packages of metal plant markers-I love these!
    3 plant stakes-
    a frog
    an apple
    a globe with a pen, and quill and glasses at the bottom-VERY cool

Jules, Thanks and thanks over and over. You are the best!!!
    Hugs, Mary Ellen

• nyvoices99
    16 years ago

Thanks for letting me know Jenell, will be watching for it:)

Amy,
    Your hostess gift will be going out in the morning, will post D/C when I have done so..:)Anita

• mellen
    16 years ago

Good rainy morning to all of you, USPS site says that my box to Tina 2 arrived there yesterday. Trust that all is well.
    Mary Ellen

• mmqchdygg
    16 years ago

I received a lovely box from Mary Ellen yesterday. Inside were some great (RED!!!! for my hummers!) plants, and bulbs. I'm very excited:

Scarlet Honeysuckle
    Red Rocks Penstamon
    Ostrich Plume Astilbe
    Delphinium Magic Fountains

Bulbs:
    Canna Gaiety
    Canna City of Portland
    Canna Wyoming
    Glads Rose Supreme

Wonderful choices, and I can't wait to try the cannas especially, since I've never done them, and have been too chicken to buy them on my own.
    Thank you Mary Ellen! Happy Spring!

• mellen
    16 years ago

Yes, Tina, there was a lot of "red" sent to you. I'm sure the hummers will be zipping around. Glad you liked everything. A person always worries when they pick things out. Have a great Spring and Summer! I like cannas so much that I plant them every year. Hope they do well for you and multiply. Mary Ellen

• nyvoices99
    16 years ago

Quick stop in to tell Jenell, I got my April box Saturday, which was cool to have a plant box to open on my Birthday, will be back when I have more time to list contents, Thank you so much Jenell.

Amy,
    Sorry for the delay, your hostess box went out this morning:( unfortunately, I still have the tag here. Will post D/C later. The plant is Berlin Tiger Iris, it is a cross between a Siberian & another one I cant think of right now, Hope you like it & thank you so much for hosting the April swap..:)Anita

• mmqchdygg
    16 years ago

I forgot to mention the lovely little plant stake. It says: "Planted with Love" and I was unsure where I would put it.

Then my box of 'variety' daylilies came from eBay. One of the ones sent was called "Lady Lucille" which is on my wish-list, and is for my grandmother, who passed away in '04. I planted out the box of DLs, and the stake went in right next to Lady Lucille.
    Thank you SO much, Mary Ellen!

• amybabyboy3
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Anita, Thank you I will be on the lookout.

Sorry I have not been on much lately, moving is wearing me out. Please let me know if anyone has not heard from their pal. Thank you all for playing this month and for letting me hostess, it was alot of fun! Take care, Amy

• amybabyboy3
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Anita, Thank you for the iris, I am going to plant it tomorrow. Thank you so much! Amy