Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
NEW: garden decorating/may

Posted by susandonb (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 16, 07 at 19:04

Hi Everyone,

I am hosting the May Garden Decorating RR. The theme is "Making Memories" I shared a very long story previously about my childhood and lilacs at my family home. This RR can feature seeds, plants, bulbs or decorative items. The item or items you send must hold some special significance or memory that makes it special for you, then share this story and gift with your partner.

Please sign up by April 30th and partners will be listed on April 30th in the evening. You must check the thread here to find out who your partner is. Please mail on or before May 20th to be sure everyone recives by May 31st.

Thank you for joining this swap and I hope you all enjoy remembering and sharing.

Susan Berry
NC

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: NEW: garden decorating/may

Count me in this month! Sounds like LOTS of fun!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

o

Hi Susan,Count me in too please!.I just Love the theme you chose for the swap.I am really looking forward to sharing my special memory with a special someone : )
Nancy

o

Hi Susan, I'd like to join too. This is a touching idea for a RR.
Mariann

o

Thanks Susan, I think I'd like to play too. I'll have to think of a great garden-related memory I can use for the swap (fortunately I have lots of choices!).

Laurel

o

I would love to join in on this one, I have great memories from my grandma's garden to share ; )

o

What a great first response. I am glad you all liked my theme. Looking forward to starting this one.
Susan

o

Hey, where is everybody? Come on sign up.

Susan

o

Me too, please! This sounds like so much fun.

o

HI I would love to join in I have lots of memories to share with my plants.
thanks
gardeningmom4106

o

I will not be able to join you this month, as I've been sick and go for a cat scan Tues. Sorry Ann(Snyder)

o

Oh, Ann, I hope everything goes well. Please keep us posted.
I'm out for this month. There is W A Y too much going on to try to squeeze in anything else extra.
I feel guilty sitting at the computer before it gets dark but I needed to get out of the sun for a while.
Beth

o

According to my count we have 8 in this swap. It sounds like alot of people are getting busy, does everyone want to continue with this one or call it off? My feelings wont be hurt so dont feel like you cant back out if you are too over booked.

Let me know, if we keep it going, I will pair up in the next day or two.
Susan

o

You know what Susan, I think I'd better bow out of this one. I'm so sorry! The crazy-meter is climbing rapidly all of a sudden - too much to do at the end of my home schooling year, among many other things. Please forgive me, and I'll look forward to "seeing" you in another RR/swap later this year.

Laurel

o

I have alot of things coming up within the next couple weeks too so I think I will just go ahead and pass on this month too Susan if you don't mind.That should also help even it back out to 6 participants.Catch you all next month hopefully.
Nancy

o

Sorry for the delay in posting! I'd like to join in. There are a couple of items that remind me of some good times in childhood that would be fun to share.

Since there are only a few of us participating this month, maybe we could send plants to susandonb, and she can disperse them out to the rest of us. Or would that be too much packaging? Just a thought. :)

Let us know what we can do for you this month, susandonb. This should be fun!

o

I am not sure what to do with this? It seems to be lacking interest, no offense to those who signed up. Does anyone want to head this up to keep it going? I will still host but it seems to be struggling? I am staying in the year long Princess swap if it stays up and running but I am not signing up for anymore until at least Fall. I am having some financial and health issues that are needing my attention so I don't want to overload myself.

I appreciate all of you and will keep this going if you all like.

Susan

o

WOW I haven't checked this thread in a while. I see so many decided not to participate. Maybe it would be best if this is put off for a while. It's such a great idea though.

Mariann

o

I agree.

Susan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here