Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
micyrey

UPDATE: Easter basket swap #2

Michelle Reynolds
13 years ago

Hello

I wanted to post that I got my basket but the thread was full.

jackie sent me a very cuit tin basket with jelly beans, gobstoppers(easter egg ones) , a little bird, a little butterfly pot decoration, a small terracotta pot with forget me not seeds, other seeds(baby's breath, cosmos, magnolias, and snapdragons)

thanks jackie for my easter basket.

Happy Easter everyone

michelle

Comments (111)

• robin1962_2008
    13 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

I didn`t have any of those,still need 2 words.The storms were terrible all around us last night with huge hail and tornadoes.I live in extreme southwest Virginia.People lost their homes and a few ,their lives.Thank God,the storms all seemed to go around us,just some minor flash flooding in our yard.Please pray for those less fortunate!!

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

thank goodness everyone seems to be okay! i have been worried all day. sometimes it really feels like mother nature is starting to fight back. scary scary weather everywhere this year!

bingo words:
    buttercups
    kite

i don't want to post too many at once at this point!

• robin1962_2008
    13 years ago

I still didn`t get my 2 words!C`mon Rose give us some more words!!!!

• shoestring
    13 years ago

I got 1 !!!! Woohoo!

Come on.Rose,I's getting interesting,now.
    Robin, I told mom to tell you to watch out because I was
    gonna win.lol
    Yeah, she's my sister, so we have to kid each around a bit!
    I'snt this fun!!!!!

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

okay fine one more for tonight, and i'll make it a bonus too LOL

muddy*

• wynative
    13 years ago

I only need 3 more :) best I have done with something like this! Only 2 bonus words though. . .

Have a great weekend everyone!
    Marie

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

quick word before i run out the door! another when i get back!

crocus

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Woop! Woop! Only need 2 MORE :)

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

new word:
    nest

• robin1962_2008
    13 years ago

I NEED 1 MORE!!!!! GIVE ME ANOTHER WORD!!!!!

• crisann
    13 years ago

Oh my goodness,

I only need one more word ---- looks like it is going to be a close game!! :)

have a good evening,
    Crystal

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

lol it is close! here's another:
    hare

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

make it a bonus word cause it's my birthday month:)
    March*

• robin1962_2008
    13 years ago

THAT`S NOT MY WORD!!!!!MORE,MORE PLEASE!!!

• shoestring
    13 years ago

IJUST NEED 1 MORE!!!!! COME ON ROSE MORE!!!

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

i think it's hilarious that you two are sisters and are neck and neck in this. it will be REALLY funny if you're both waiting for the same word! LOL

daisy

• shoestring
    13 years ago

thats not my word!!! but come on Rose, I am sure you can pull mine out of that hat before you do hers,LOL
    GOOD NIGHT ALL,RUBY

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

one more for sweet dreams:
    carrot

• robin1962_2008
    13 years ago

NOT MY WORDS EITHER BUT MAYBE TOMORROW !!!!!

• crisann
    13 years ago

Wow, just can't get that last word :)

• phat_gardener86
    13 years ago

I have just one more word too lol! now I'm wondering who's going to win!! ~Jamie~

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

here's one gor the road off to the greenhouse for my first full day. wish me luck! won't be back 'til after 6 so no new words until then unless my boss letd me use her iphone to post LOL

creme-egg

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Oh LORD!! I ONLY NEED ONE MORE :) SO CLOSE!!!

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

wow i can't believe so many are just one word away! maybe this will be the one, and we'll make it a bonus!

grow*

• shoestring
    13 years ago

That's not mine either! more, more, more, please. Just 1 is all i need!!!! Rose

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

I only need 1...and that's not it :)
    Keep em comin'

• robin1962_2008
    13 years ago

Alright sister Shoestring just calm down because Rose is going to call my word first!!!I love you!!!

• smitties
    13 years ago

I haven't been on to check words in a couple of days and found I had three of the words Rose chose. Only two more to go to win. This has been a long game.

Smitties

• robin1962_2008
    13 years ago

I`m to tired to wait for more words tonight!I`ve been working in flower beds today so goodnight everybody.I`ll check in tomorrow after church.

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

how about:
    cross

• shoestring
    13 years ago

me too sis. I will see you in the morning. Then after we get home we will find out who's word she pulled out first ....BET it will be mine BEFORE, yours! I love you.

good nite, Ruby

• robin1962_2008
    13 years ago

BINGO!!1BINGO!!!!YAY!!! THANKS SISTER SHOESTRING (SHE CALLED ME)

• shoestring
    13 years ago

Your welcome sis. Ilove you .Sorry I woke u see you at church. Ruby

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

that is what sisterhood is all about!! congrats robin!! drop me an email and let me know a little about your gardening style and needs so i can pick your prize :)

any other bingos?

what were your bonus word totals, guys? don't forget there's a prize for that too :)

working at the greenhouse tomorrow again. i love the job but miss my own garden lol

Here is a link that might be useful: my summer job

• crisann
    13 years ago

WooHoo, I got a bingo, too!!

Congrats robin on getting the first one.

have a great night all

criann

• shoestring
    13 years ago

what about the bonus words? Robin and I both have 5 each.
    Congradulations to the bingo winners!!!
    I will check in later today to see how the game ends. Ruby

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

yes, please post your bonus word totals so we can see who won! of to the greenhouse-- in the rain. i suspect there will be few customers and i will be doing heavy lifting and other nasty filler labor all day in the muck. pray that there are some crazy people like us who are so addicted to flowers that they absolutely MUST have it today, despite the storms LOL

• smitties
    13 years ago

Congratulations to the winners. I am still confused as to is actually winning what. LOL After the last word picked, I would have only needed one more word. Darn.

Rose, I would only go to a greenhouse in nasty weather if they had a sale which I have been known to do. I hope your day wasn't too hard on you.

Cloudy day here but workable if I didn't need to take daughter home to college. We are leaving early enough to make sure we get home in time to do a little work.

Hope you all are having a good weekend. Margo

• crisann
    13 years ago

Hmm, out of all my words -- I didn't have any of the bonus words. :(

Have a great evening everyone :)
    Crisann

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

was a good day at the greenhouse despite the rain. they let me keep the bleeding heart seeds i trimmed off LOL so many perks to this job :D

any more bonus word totals?

• suegardens2
    13 years ago

Rose, you are so funny. Working at a greenhouse does have it's perks after all, especially for the seed collector, lol! Where do you find the energy, especially with grading papers, finals, transplanting those daylily seedlings?

Sue N.

• phat_gardener86
    13 years ago

I GOT BINGO TOOO!!!!! I didn't have a chance to post earlier because I've been helping my sister in law paint at her new house all day and just got home...lemme go count through the posts and see how many bonus words I got and I'll email you rose. thanks for hosting this swap and doing everything I had so much fun!!
    ~Jamie~

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

anyone else with a bingo? i figure i can do 1st, 2nd, etc in order of people posting! i wanna know how many were waiting for that word LOL

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

sue, i'll be turbo grading on monday and tuesday, final papers as they write their final exams and then the exams as they come in, then the greenhouse on wed, then thursday my lit papers are due so a final batch of turbo grading, greenhouse friday sat and sunday, and grades are due monday so somewhere before then i have to add up all of those numbers. that will probably be my friday night, sitting on the couch, watching the thursday night tv shows online, and cursing at the calculator. i have done nothing in my garden un a long time, no transplanting of seedling yet. don't even have a plot dug up. rain rain rain. after next week, though, if no one else signs up for my 102 comp class (which would be BAD. if you know anyone desperate enough to pass comp 2 that they will come to waynesburg to do it, let me know LOL) i will only be working at the greenhouse until the last week of june, when i do my week long nature lit class. hopefully i can get everything planted out before the heat of july kicks in!!

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

sofar, i have bingo winners robin, crisann, and jamie, and it looks like robin and ruby are tied for 5 bonus words. any other bingos? can anyone beat 5 bonus words?

winners, please send me your addresses. i know i have them somewhere, but you have nooo idea how many words i have to think about right now. also, if your trade list is vacant or outdated, zap me a message about your gardening likes so i can pick your prize :D robin, i got your email!

this was the most suspenseful bingo game EVER, even for me LOL

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

sofar, i have bingo winners robin, crisann, and jamie, and it looks like robin and ruby are tied for 5 bonus words. any other bingos? can anyone beat 5 bonus words?

winners, please send me your addresses. i know i have them somewhere, but you have nooo idea how many words i have to think about right now. also, if your trade list is vacant or outdated, zap me a message about your gardening likes so i can pick your prize :D robin, i got your email!

this was the most suspenseful bingo game EVER, even for me LOL

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

wow i'm that brain dead. i hit the back button thinking i would get to the main forum page, it wanted me to reload the page, and i posted the message again. wow.

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Wow! That was a super fun game of bingo! I haven't been that close in a long time. :)

Thanks so much for hosting Rose! I had a blast!
    vina

• wynative
    13 years ago

I missed it by 1 - Bunny just wasn't my friend LOL

It has been fun! Sorry about not posting soon - finals were last week and it was ALL consuming! But for the very first time ever, I have a 4.0 GPA for this semester! Okay, I will quit bragging but it feels sooo good :D

Thanks for a great swap and fun game!
    Marie

• robin1962_2008
    12 years ago

Rose,Thank you soo much for the daylilies!!!!