Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hazelnutbunny

update: mnf: after dark #5

hazelnutbunny
15 years ago

I just noticed that it's April's birthday!

Yay!

Happy Birthday, Miss April!!

Comments (124)

• dirt_under_my_nails
    15 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Thanks Deb!I sent an email asking if the other family wants to just swap between our kids. That way we KNOW for sure that the kids will get a package.
    later...April/dirt

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

April, I know that llbean is posting like crazy over in the clematis forum. All last week there were new posts from her.

I agree with Deb, Jamie is in the winds, I sent her an email the other day. I haven't heard back from her.

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

You're very welcome Melissa! And I just found another bag o' stuff I'd bought to toss in too..lol AND I forgot to print out the recipes I was gonna send ya, so I'll just email those to you directly :) Hope you enjoy it all! I had fun picking things out! I really hope you like that Chocolate Flower, I ordered us both a packet.. had to use this RR as an 'excuse' that I JUST HADDDDDDD TO place an order of seeds..lol

Re: Jamie, I was paired up w/ her on another fairy swap as well, and I emailed llbean to let her know since Jamie was MIA, that I'd just drop out of that swap so noone had to 'make up' for a box not being sent. Haven't heard a word back from her either..lol Disappointing, but definitely has taught me a few things :P

Hope everyone's doin great!!

Hugs!
    Wendy / sassybutterfly_2008

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

April, when i contacted Laura, she said she was making you some bracelets that you won in a game for another RR and that she was finishing making them so she could mail them at the same time, that you knew and were fine with that. Then she emailed me later and said that they were finished and that she was mailing out yesterday. She led me to believe that you and she were still in communication on this. I'm sorry, I would have let you know if I'd known that you didn't know. I'm trying not to "mother hen" this RR *too* much while still keeping up with what's going on and keeping everyone in the loop. If she doesn't post a con # this evening, I'll email her asking for it tomorrow.

Sorry I've been a little less visible than usual, ladies. I'm working on the rest of the wedding decorations and we've had a lazy, relaxing day here today.

Bought a flat of various bedding annuals- Salvia, Vinca, Moss Rose, Impatiens, and Dianthus for $12 at a plant sale the hardware store was having this morning and Vince and Devin helped me plant this this evening. Pretty soon my front beds will look GORGEOUS and I'll take some pictures to share!

We did a fish fry and the older kids invited their current "friends" over.

Yesterday I got a lot done in the yards, after the landlord came over and decimated all the tree branches that were badly overhanging my yard and in danger of coming down in the next big wind. Now my front beds get a lot more sun, except for the half moon directly against the house which is still a mix. After the stuff in the yard, I sowed a 120 cell mini greenhouse as well as about 10 pots and baskets of things. Tomorrow it's me and the hoe in the veggie bed.

This next week is gonna be really full- meeting the minister and photographer on Thursday to go over the ceremony, final fitting for my gown this week. Then Jarret's (my next to oldest son)robing ceremony for graduation on the 9th after we get back from Cliff's cousin and uncle's birthday party that day an hour's drive away. Finishing the table decorations so that I can have at least a small breather the following week. On the 16th is Jarret's graduation from high school, then on Saturday the 17th, all Cliff's family starts trickling in for the wedding and the four days before the wedding I'm working on the food. *WHEW* then finally the wedding is the 24th and I can collapse after that for a week!

What's everyone else been up to this weekend?

Kathy

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Whew! Kat, you made me tired just READING your post! Wowie.

• dirt_under_my_nails
    15 years ago

Morning All!
    Kathy~ I know Laura is working on my box. I'm totally fine with that! Sorry to make you worry.My posting came off the wrong way.
    later..April/dirt

• emsgarden
    15 years ago

Good morning all - sorry I have been MIA - had some things going on in the family - but everything is fine now. Got to see my grandson this weekend so that was a BIG plus! He is just growing like a weed and his talking is getting so much better. I can finally understand him LOL

Hope all are well and happy :)

• lindaruzicka
    15 years ago

I think Santa Claus came to my house today instead of the postman! My box came from Kathy today and it was stuffed to the brim!! Here's what was in it:
    Tulips:Pink Diamond, Godlen Apeldoorn, and Queen of the Nile (I dont' have ANY of these)
    Narcissus-paperwwhite ziva
    Tagalong GS cookies (notice the drool on the keyboard)
    hummingbird windchime (have just the place for it)
    little knome for my gardem (he's cute)
    wooden "ready to paint" watering can
    sparkle globe held in hands
    gardening gloves (just put my thumb through my last one)
    creme rose soap (smells really good!), hand cream and biofreeze (not only will I smell good, I won't hurt.."L"),
    4 scented candles
    flower pot magnet that says "friends are flowers that never fade"
    herbal teas
    twist and mist hose
    Better homes and Garden magazine
    teapot watering can, gardening tote, cute little seeds envies, english bath salts, magnalia bath salts (have to hide those from my daughter), 17 assorted seed envies of all kinds of flower seeds and a really sweet note!

Kathy, I am totally blown away! Thank you so much!! ((HUG))
    Linda

• medontdo
    15 years ago

WOW that's pretty awesome Linda and Kathy!! and here she was so worried about joining as a newbi(hugs) she's done really great growing up!! LOL and she's only a month old?? LOL HEE HEE
    well.....i got my awesome beautifull box in today!! the day i've been waiting for allll week!! actually the kids and i!! LOL sooo tabor and talla say's i'm gonna open it. i say no it has MY name on it!! LOL so we get home and hurridly get the soil in the "house" LOL
    now to open the box. tada!!
    i have a neat little coloring book, oh wait that's tabors, some neat crayons, the kids, HEE HEE
    some shiny rocks, ummmm talla's, LOL
    a beautiful pink and silver moon swirl windchime. (ohhh my goodness!! thank you sooo much!!! many hugs))
    noid variegated hosta very very beautifull!!
    yellow coreopsis
    noid trailing plant looks so pretty - cutting :'))
    white yarrow ohhhh i know this is gonna be sooo pretty!!
    beautifull cup w orange spice herb tea!! YAY my absolute favorite!! hmmmm was someone reading my page?? LOL
    betty crocker fudge brownie mix almost had to beat them guys off with a stick, hubs eye's really widened!! LOL
    plumeria shower gel smells soooo good!!
    almond blossom body lotion smells edibly good!! YUMMY are ya sure i'm supposed to wear it?? LOL
    and last BUT NOT LEAST vibrating slippers, i have NOT taken these puppies off since i've put them on, not only do they vibrate, BUT they are sooo comfy when they are not vibrating!! LOL this is sooooo awesome!! Thank you sooo much!! ((((BIG HUGS)))) you are so very awesome!! Hugs Medo

• shadymeadow
    15 years ago

Medo -

I'm so glad you liked your box. I had a lot of fun putting it together.

Sandy

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Linda, I'm so glad that you liked the box! I'm really hoping you can enjoy the bath salts and candles, even though they're floral scents. The two candles that were not in the little carrier box are English Rose and made with the essential oils. They smell heavenly! I need to get in touch with the folks that make those and the bath salts and get some more for myself! They were vendors at the Medieval Faire this year and thankfully I kept one of their order forms!

What a lovely box Sandy! You suited Michele down to the toenails! All those cuttings!!

Okay, so here's where we are.

Sandy is waiting for her box from Mrs. Fishy- Mrs Fishy, do we have a confirmation number to share with Sandy? From my email with Mrs Fishy, Sandy's box should have went out in Monday's mail (the 5th) because they had been down with the 'flu and she didn't want the box weekending in the PO.

We've not heard yet from Jamie as to what wonderful things Linda sent her, but the confirmation # says that it was delivered yesterday at 1:15 yesterday (the 5th). So, hopefully she'll come and let us know what she got and thank Linda.

On Wendy's, since Jamie is MIA, and has been for a while, Tracy and I are putting together a box for her. My apologies again, Wendy. Give us a few more days to collaborate and we'll get some extra special goodies into the mail to you to make up for the delay.

So, we're two boxes away from having this one wrapped up! Thank you all again for such a wonderful time!

To all our Newbies: You have all done a fabulous job on your first RR! I am so happy that you have all had fun and enjoyed this! You guys did an awesome job on your boxes
    and really took the time to learn about your partners!

Everyone has done a wonderful job! Such wonderful boxes! And hopefully everyone has made a new friend and learned a little more about each other!

Kathy

• llbean
    15 years ago

Allison, I got your package and I am so excited:
    I received a great assortment of seeds that even detailed sowing instructions, that is a great idea..
    I received: a purple lilac candle (my favorite, consumers power just whacked to the ground a 25 year old bush that had been on my property saying it was to close to the lines).
    Raspberry hot choclate.
    Purple garden gloves
    Purple bath fizzies
    and a david Sanbourn CD.
    What a great package.
    Thanks so much.
    Laura

April,
    I sent your package yesterday and the confirmation number is 0307 3330 0001 0131 6368. I hope you enjoy it.
    I also but the other things in there too..
    Laura

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Thanks Kathy! Just focus on your wedding tho ok?? I'll survive I promise :P

Hugs all!
    ~Wendy / sassybutterfly_2008

• shadymeadow
    15 years ago

I want to thank Kathy for doing an awesome job hosting this RR. She has kept up with everything (even while preparing for her wedding!) and made this a really fun time!

Sandy

• medontdo
    15 years ago

i know!! its so funny cuz when i first met her, and trying to get her to join the one i was hosting, she was scared she wouldn't do it right or something, i told her i'd help her if she needed me too, here she did an excellent job, and the very next month hosting her very own WHILE putting together a wedding, WHEW i know that's something i'd never think of doing, she is sooo great!!
    i'm so glad you had fun!! i know we had so much fun opening and going thru it!! tabor used some of the aroma therapy stuff last night, i told him it would make him feel better, it did, for a while. so that was good!! both his asthma and hubs's asthma is acting up! to bad cuz its kinda nice out, in a round about way. talla loves the feel of the slippers, she also loves pink, i havent shown her the rocks yet, not till we finish putting her one fairy garden togehter, HEE HEE!!! are ya in the fairy swap? its the next one? i know it'd be fun!! we are so excited!! :')) Hugs Medo

• allisonlwise
    15 years ago

Yipee! Thanks, Kathy! That was very fun. I really enjoyed my first swap. And I'm doing the fairy swap too, and can't wait. Although I think I may need a bigger garden, LOL! It seems to be filling up quite quickly!

It was nice getting to know everyone :)

Allison

• shadymeadow
    15 years ago

Medo - I'm going to have to skip the fairy swap. I will be spending about two weeks this month down in California with my sister taking care of some family business. Sounds like alot of fun, tho.

Thanks for the great review and thank you card! That was so very sweet of you!! Medo sent me the cutest electronic thank you card for the After Dark swap.

We're finally getting some warmer weather. Nothing has started blooming yet, but there are lots of buds on my Shasta Daisy and my iris looks like it is about to bloom. Tomorrow is hubby's day off and I think the weather is going to cooperate, so hopefully we can get some yard work done.

Sandy

• medontdo
    15 years ago

that is so nice you can get some yard work done!! :')) your welcome for the great review!! and i forgot to tell you how much it ment to me that you sent me flowers from your own garden!! that was so very neat of you!! WOW!! the kids and i are gonna plant them tomarow!! the white yarrow almost looks like the one of my new almost favorite thats growing in my yard, except that the leaves are like your trailing plant. hee hee, i hope that your family business goes well!! and you have a good trip, although family business don't sound so well!! LOL my grandma lives in california, she was just in the hospital for 2 weeks with pnemonia and we didn't know it. but at least she's ok now. we are praying for the weather to cooperate!! LOL Hugs Medo

• dirt_under_my_nails
    15 years ago

Laura~ Thank You, Thank You,Thank You!! My package arrived today!! Woo HOO!!!
    Inside there was:
    ~Hazelnut Body Butter
    ~Bath Pouf
    ~Two FireFly Light up thingys on springs that move when you or the breeze touch them.Hard to describe but REALLY cute. Brett won't leave them alone. Can't wait to see them lit up tonight.That is if the batteries(included) aren't dead by then!LOL!!
    ~Iris 'Black Gamecock'(perfect for my black garden spot!!!!)
    ~Daylily 'Daring Deception'(love Daylilies!!)
    ~Daylily 'Wineberry Candy'(see above!!)
    ~Cinnamon Basil (great for the herb area we are starting)
    AND********Bottle of White Wine in a BLUE BOTTLE!!!!!Great to drink & a score for my bottle tree!!YIPPEE!!
    Thanks again for everything! It was a great box!!
    later....April/dirt

P.S.
    The jewlery you made for the trivia prizes are awesome!!
    Not sure if I can part with Mother's set!! LOL!!
    Thank's again!

• llbean
    15 years ago

April~
    Your welcome.
    That wine is really yummy. Last year in the fall, I captured my mother and she and I did a Michigan wine tour. It was soooo fun. That is one of my favs. then there is another winery in Coloma michigan (google it) Karma Vista. They have a white called Starry starry white and it is also blue bottle. So yummy I sent for a case in the spring.. Funny thing I only drink 1 glass of wine maybe every month.. I just couldn't believe that I found something that didn't make me stuffy.
    I LOVE it.
    I am glad you like the jewlery. If you can't part with it, I may have something already made that I can send with the strawberry candy dl.
    let me know.
    Let me know how you like the wine..
    Laura

• medontdo
    15 years ago

awesome box laura and april!! a blue bottle!! WOW!!! how neat!!

• medontdo
    15 years ago

now ya'll know i put my ivy's in my baggies in paper towels, well they actually rooted!! and interweaved in the papertowel, it was so cool, but i have never even got to grow them, i've been trying for years!! LOL i have transplanted it, so now we'll see if they last!! WOO HOO i may be good!! LOL and that's not all, the grapefruit mint, i put it in the baggie w dirt and kept it moist and sprayed. didn't zip the bag. just clipped it in one spot where i hung it up, guess what?? i have some roots growing!!! i am soooo glad, i also have the same thing with my philedendron, no more water for me, no more rotting stuff. now i just need to figure how to do the roses they are capoop!! they did not fair so well. not the baggie for them. i'll have to use the sweater box or something for them. unless someone has a better idea.

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Wendy, I'm heading tot he PO shortly with your box. I have Delivery Confirmation slips here at home, so I have your number. It's 03080070000148114735. Give me about an hour to finish a couple things here at home and then it should show as accepted :)

Hope you enjoy it and I hope it makes up a little for Jamie not mailing.

Hugs,
    Kathy

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

Good Morning, Wendy I will be putting your box in the mail to you on Monday. I have some live stuff that I would like to send and don't want it to sit over the weekend at the PO. We have been getting so much rain here lately that it has made getting to my plants a bit of a chore without waders on! We have more coming in the forecast too! Sheesh! Rain, Rain Go Away! Come again some other day!

Tracy

• dirt_under_my_nails
    15 years ago

Laura~ Tried the wine....I like it! No need to send any other jewlery.I'll be good & send Mother's to her!

Medont~Good Luck with the ivy!

Tracy~ Shoo that rain down this way. We didn't get enough rain over the winter to make up for last year's drought. So outdoor watering this summer will be rough again!I've already started using the kids bath water to water outdoors .It's a pain, but I'm reusing the water,so that saves a little bit of $$. Which every cent counts with gas the price it is. Heard rumors of it heading 6.00-7.00 bucks a gallon!!My swapping days will be coming to close if it does.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    later...April/dirt

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

Rain, Rain, Go away, Go on down April's way! I am waving it to you April! See? Big windmill arm motions! Wooshing it down south to you! I hope you get some soon. I remember how bad it was for you last summer. I hope it doesn't get like that again. Gas here is 3.53 last I checked and climbing. This is really hurting everyone. With a family of 7 the 8 seater astro van was a necessity, when I fill our 20+ gallon tank it really hurts!

• medontdo
    15 years ago

ya they said it was gonna be up to like 5 i think by the end of summer. i think its absolutely ridiculous!! and 7 in 5 yrs. hmmm who in the heck pockets are we filling??? ok enough griping there!! i am trying to talk hubs into getting me a wringer washer for the summer. so i can use that water for the gardens and such. i think it will be fine! its only a little vinegar. i'll test it on a small area. for a couple of weeks and see. LOL well actually it should be just fine, cuz i'd only be using like 1/2 cup of vinegar in like 20 gal?? of water cuz i always use the big load. i mean wouldn't it??? and for the rinse same thing. and it has a little fabric softner mom gave me some. which is mixed in with the fabric softner. i mixed like 1c of the fab. with 2 gal vinegar. still smells like the fab. softner as if it was right out of the bottle fresh!!! LOL
    we just put $20 bucks in gas, and didn't even give us 1/4 tank. now that reaks!!! one of my friends was telling us about air cars, did i tell ya all about that?? i so want one, if its sooo true!! LOL somehow, ya'd fill up on air, instead of gas, and of course there's the water car. now that one, hmmmm. i like alot more better!! LOL my dad said its like a 96 page process of how to do it. he might actually get it as a project. interesting, heck if he can, i might want to for our truck!!! LOL but i wanta see how it works and is put together first. and how much its gonna cost him to do all this first!! LOL but anyhow that's why they are pushing all of these cars to get sold this year, is cuz of the air cars, i guess it was on the news. hmmmmmm.....i missed that one. my mom saw it. and it was on that fox thingi. DANG!!!! LOL Hugs Medo P.S. Hope Ya'll have a great weekemd and great Mommies day

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Okay, it looks like everyone has received their boxes, with a couple of exceptions.

Wendy should receive mine in Jamie's stead early next week. And I know that Tracy is mailing the makeup box help she so kindly offered for Wendy next week also.

Fishy has not mailed to Sandy (shadymeadows) that I know of yet. I know that Sandy has not received it. I've emailed Fishy to see what's up, but am planning to put together a makeup box for Sandy myself. That should go out this next week by midweek.

On this, I just want to say that in something I host, no one goes without receiving as long as they've held to their commitment. I appreciate the feelings of those that I've sent makeup boxes to that they feel that I'm not responsible. But my feeling is that I took the responsibility of organizing the swap, and I took on the responsibility of making sure everyone that sends should also receive. I want to thank both Wendy and Sandy for being so sweet about it.

I also want to thank those that have held to their commitment. You have made hosting my first swap a pleasure. I have really enjoyed seeing what everyone chose for their partners and the thought, care and creativity that has gone into it!

I also want to remind everyone again to please leave a review for their sender on the Rate and Review forum. This will really be a help to the newer GW'ers as well as enhance the reputation of the more experienced members.

Thank all of you again for making this fun :)

Kathy

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Thankyou Kathy and Tracy! You're both so sweet to 'fill in'!

Happy Mother's Day to all my newfound Gardening friends!!

Hugs to all!
    ~Wendy / sassybutterfly_2008

• medontdo
    15 years ago

hi everyone!! Happy mommies day, i'm hoping at least someone will be on here, my neice is on her way today, and her mommie is doing a natural birth at home, so i'm really asking for some prayers for bethany!! please :')) i just ask that the good LORD has taken Jareds mrsa from him so he can hold his baby for the first time and not have to worry about passing it to his little girl and that the labor goes fast, beth has been in labor since last night, and is in really lots now. i pray it goes really fast and they both are fine, will ya all (who are praying people) pray also?? Hugs Medo and i'll let ya all know how it all turns out, maybe i'll have 2 neices by the end of the day!! LOL Hugs :'))

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Lot's of prayers for everyone, Michele! Yay a new baby! How exciting & the perfect day for it! :O)
    Home births are wonderful, I wouldn't have mine any other way!

• nikkineel
    15 years ago

Medo, I'm praying for a healthy birth and healing for Jared. Keep us posted! Nikki

• medontdo
    15 years ago

GOD is so great mommie and baby are great!! her name is anna marie irene, and they did just great!! thank you all for all your prayers and great wishes our and they're ways!! you are so great!! many great big hugs!!! Medo :'))

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

Welcome to the world Anna Marie Irene! God bless your sweet little niece, Michele! I am so glad both of them are healthy and safe. I will say a special prayer of thanks for them!

Hugs!
    Tracy

• medontdo
    15 years ago

mom told me that Jared had the scare of his life, it seems Anna had the cord wrapped 2x's and that's why she didn't go to her due date. but other than that they are all just fine!! after that i got to thinking, Jared depends on GOD for everything, and he talks to him, prays to him, and his famous saying is "its all good" and, if Anna had waited till full term we know what more than likely woulda happened. so of course i had to relate my thinkings to hubs, of course he's not nearly as religous thinking as i am. and now i think he might be changing his tune a little. i can't wait to see pics of Anna!! she' has to be a cuttie!! LOL :')) Hugs Medo

• medontdo
    15 years ago

ok Anna marie was 5.7, and 18"1/2 Long, her head is 12"1/2 around. Jared said she is a mini model. he said he's gonna try and send pics over the pc!!! YAY!!!!! i'm soooo anxious!!! WOW

• medontdo
    15 years ago

{{gwi:395815}}
    ok ladies and gents here she is!! How adorable!! she is sooo tiny!! the only thing i forgot to send up was premie clothes. duuuuhhhhh, bad aunti!!!! LOL Hugs Medo

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! She's gorgeous Michele!!! Congratulations!!!!

Kathy

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

Michele, she is absolutely beautiful! I am so happy for all of you! I wish I could hold her! What a sweet little baby she is!

Tracy

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Such a sweetie, Michele! Everyone should be proud, she's perfect! Congratulations to everyone again!!
    Now, I can't wait for mine! :O)

• medontdo
    15 years ago

i have to wait til june or july to hold her ***boo hoo*** ***boo hoo*** man, i can't wait. i was telling Jared about that then hubs reminded me that duh we also want to see Beth and Jared so i had to tell him that we also wanted to see them too! LOL he said i know, i was just soooo anxious to see that little Anna marie! that's what i call her. LOL she is just adorable!! Hugs :'))

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Kathy,
    I got my replacement box from you today!!!! THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!

I don't have time right now to post all the goodies as it's midnight and I have to get up at 4:30am as my son is having a surgery tomorrow. But I will when we get back home and have a free moment.

Thankyou so much for stepping in I really appreciate it!

Hugs all,

• medontdo
    15 years ago

friday Jared finishes his meds for mrsa and finds out if he's cleared and can actually hold his little Anna marie!Q! he can't wait!! i'm praying that the good LORD has cleared that nasty stuff out of his body.
    ohhhh Wendy you know that it has to be good!! :')) and we will pray that your son's surgery goes good tomarrow and pray for a speedy recovery!! Many Hugs Medo

• medontdo
    15 years ago

i had this wierd dream that i went to buy some lemonheads candy, and they had no smell. so i had to buy more, no smell. so i'm sniffing the candles and the no smell lemon heads and thinking what is melissa talking about??? these have no smell@!!! LOL then i had another dream about bethany, ok these were all about pregnant wemon or one's who already had their babies. LOL OMGoodness!!! LOL weird night!! LOL hope ya'll have a great day!! Hugs Medo oh hubs just signed up for netflix ohhhhh how bad!!! LOL

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

Poor Medo! You have babies on the brain! LOL, you really are a sweet lady to worry so much about the Mamas in your life.

Wendy, it has finally stopped raining here and I was able to get your little make up box packaged up for you. I hope you enjoy the plants that I am sending. Happy Gardening to you Sweetie!

DC# 0103 8555 7494 8304 4864

• medontdo
    15 years ago

i think i have finally hit that stage in life that i want another baby!! LOL but ya know, i'm fixed!! LOL good thing, i have a hard time with these two and could you imagine fitting 1 more in this tiny house?? LOL and knowing my luck twins are in my generation so it would hit me this time, so it would be this one time that i'd have twins, man, it'd come from dad and mom's side, LOL so we'd go from a whole 4 people to 6 in a 1 bedroom house!! LOL uhhhhhh GOD is great!! LOL and very funny!! LOL ***sighing*** he's smart to give me the knowlede to tie my tubes!! LOL Heh Heh LOL
    i tell ya!!
    it feels so weird to be called a lady!! LOL i bet hubs would just laugh so hard!! LOL moi a lady???? LOL you are just so sweet!! BIG HUGS!! you sure do brighten my day!! :'))
    i hope ya'll are having a great day!! Hugs Medo

• shadymeadow
    15 years ago

Fishy - I am so very sorry you are having such difficulties. I hope everything works out well for you. Thank you so much for my box and don't worry about it's lateness, I completely understand. Please don't be concerned - you just take care of yourself and get well.

Fishy sent:

Passifloria - Lavender Lady
    Passifloria - Fredrick
    Tea Mint Plant (This will be yummy in the ice tea this summer)
    Sweet Pea Body Scrub (Smells so good)
    Jasmine,orange,passionfruit flavored green tea
    Vanilla Scented Lip Balm
    Plant Starter Pellets
    A very pretty blue beaded necklace (can't wait to wear this)
    Pink gardening gloves
    Passion Flower & Giant White Moonflower seeds

Thank you so much Fishy!!

Sandy

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Tracy ~ I got your box today!! Thankyou so much !! I really appreciate both you and Kathy chipping in to send me something in lieu of my partner's absence.

Thankyou!!

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

Wendy, you are very welcome. I hope your son is doing well after his surgery. He is in my prayers.

Tracy

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

You are very welcome,Wendy and I'm so glad your son is doing well. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. *HUG*

And that officially closes this one! :) Thank you all once more for making this so much fun! I have enjoyed everyone having fun with this theme and hopefully we can do it again next year. I look forward to hosting my next swap :)

Kathy