Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
new seed swap! some like it hot,hot,hot!!!

Posted by angelsee 6 (aireus2c@aol.com) on
Thu, Apr 19, 07 at 21:21

This Swap is for the Hot month's and for Fall sowing..Can be veggies,flowers,root stock,herbs~anything that likes it hot when planting and ready for fall pickings~~Quick turn around~~send seeds by May 1st~~all seeds sent out for May 15th!!!! Interested? Rules are at least 25 seeds per pack and only 3 packs of the same kind.SAS Bubble envelope for return.Label seed packs with zone,P or A and your email addy too in case of questions~if you send 10 packs ,you'll get the same number back~50 packs~same number back~~the more that joins the better the mix.Sign up here ~then send me a email to comfirm~Thanks!! This should be fun!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: new seed swap! some like it hot,hot,hot!!!

I would like to join in this swap

Thank you

o

Bump! LOL~~Come on~~we need at least 10 people~~anything under 10 ~~~i'm going to cancel the swap.Me and plantas makes 2~~~8 more to go!!!!

o

sounds good, i'll make 3 :p

o

oo oo i'm in!! make me 5!! : ' )

o

hi i want o know if this swap is still on if so i would like to join

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here