Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
flowersandbirds4ever

NEW: birthday robin

I HAVE SEEN THIS ON ROUND ROBINS BEFORE AND I TRULY THINK THIS IS A WONDERFUL IDEA.

I NEED SIGNUPS FOR EACH MONTH.

JAN-DEC

ANOTHER HAS A BIRTHDAY PLEASE POST HERE-BUT YOU HAVE TO COMMIT TO SEND TO EACH PLAYER.-EXAMPLE IF 10 SIGN UP.EACH PERSON SENDS A BIRTHDAY BOX.EACH MONTH-YOU HAVE TO COMMIT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE.SO IF THE IS A BIRTHDAY IN JAN-EACH PLAYER SENDS A BOX YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE.LIKE CANDY BULBS SEEDS,SPECIAL GIFTS FAVORITE SCENTS,BOOKS IF YOU LIKE TO READ,KEY CHAINS IF YOU LIKE THESE ARE EXAMPLES.

THEY HAVE TO BE SENT PRIORTY WITH DC.A WEEK BEFORE THE BIRTHDAY.DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU CAN NOT COMMIT TO ONE A MONTH.

OK IM MAY-WE NEED JUNE,JULY,AUG,SEPT,OCT,NOV.DEC,JAN,FEB,MARCH AND APRIL.

WHEN FIRST ONE SIGNS UP.EMAILS ME THERE INFO GET A SLOT ONE A MONTH SORRY GIRLS.FIRST TO SIGN UP FOR EACH MOTH GET A SLOT THANKS ROSIE

Comments (49)

• PlantladyJan
    18 years ago

Hi Rosie
    Can I take June? Please let me know.

• flowersandbirds4ever
    Original Author
    18 years ago

MAY -FLOWERSANDBIRDS4EVER
    JUNE-PLANTLADYJAN
    THESE ARE SPOKEN FOR ANY OTHER MOTH IS OPEN!

• countryfarmgal
    18 years ago

January Please!!
    Melissa

• flowersandbirds4ever
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Jan is taken-countryfarmgal -need your info emailed you!
    May-flowersandbirds
    June-plantladyjan
    These are taken all other months are open.
    Rosie

• sunshine123
    18 years ago

please can i have aug. my b-day is aug 3

• fivemeows
    18 years ago

I would love to join. Im december

• efrosty1
    18 years ago

july--erica

if you still have room for another.lol

• flowersandbirds4ever
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Countryfarmgal-jan
    Feb-Open
    March-open
    april open-
    May-flowersandbirds
    June-PlantladyJan
    July-efrosty1
    August-still open unless I get info
    Sept-open
    oct-open
    nov-open
    dec-open

if anyone here is signed up i need info -first one gets it to me is in.
    I see two people asked about dec,one on august,
    Please email me your info

• fivemeows
    18 years ago

I have sent you two emails. I'm really wanting to join for the month of Dec..

• flowersandbirds4ever
    Original Author
    18 years ago

DEAR GW MEMBERS.
    tHIS IS WHAT I HAVE AND WHAT IS OPENED.
    I ALREADY HAVE DEC-THE FIRST ONE THATSIGN UP HERE AND SEND ME ALL THERE INFO-GETS A SLOT.i AM SORRY THIS IS HOW THIS WORKS,WHAT I NEED IS:SIGN UP HERE
    THEN EMAIL ME YOUR BDAY,GW NAME,NAME ADDRESS,PHONE,EMAIL
    THAT IS IT.
    KEEP WRITING HERE DOESNT CONFIRM YOUR IN:
    I GOT 3 FOR DEC-I COULD ONLY KEEP ONE WITH ALL INFO.
    PEOPLE PLEASE TOTALLY UNDERSTAND HOW THIS WORKS.EACH MONTH ONE REALLY NICE BOX -WITH WISHES AND NICE SURPRISES GOES TO PERSON WITH THE BDAY.THEN ON YOUR MONTH-YOU WILL GET 11 BOXES.SO YOU SEND 11 TO GET 11.IF YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO SEND ONE A MONTH DO NOT SIGN UP.AND YOU CANT BACK DOWN WHEN YOU GET YOUR BOX.THAT IS NOT RIGHT.AND PERSON NEEDS TO SEND JUST BEFORE THE BDAY.I WILL POST 2 WEEKS AHEAD.i WANT THIS TO BE NICE SURPRISES FOR EACH PERSON THE DAY THEY WHERE BORN.
    IF I HAVE SEVERAL SLOTS AVAL COME FIRST OF MAY -YOU CAN SIGN UP FOR ONE OF THESE.
    BOXES-NEED TO BE SENT PRIORTY MAIL DC POSTED HERE WEEK OR 2 BEFORE THERE BDAY.FIRST BIRTHDAY WILL BE MAY -AND I WILL POST THINGS -OR IDEAS-FOR MAY BOX I WILL EMAIL ADDRESS-AS WELL.
    wHEN I CHECK MAIL-I AM NOT ALWAYS ON I WORK.AND I HAVE CHURCH,SO I DONT READ EMAIL ALL DAY.
    I TRY TO CHECK 3-4 TX.
    i HAVE DEC PERSON SHE SENT ALL INFO TO ME!
    THE WAY IT LOOKS RIGHT NOW.Countryfarmgal-jan
    Feb-Open
    March-open
    april open-
    May-flowersandbirds
    June-PlantladyJan
    July-efrosty1
    August-OPEN
    Sept-open
    oct-open
    nov-open
    dec-DEBBYA

• rosebud_2050
    18 years ago

has nov. been spoken for? if not I would love to join...will email info
    shirley

• indyjoy
    18 years ago

I would like September if it is still open.
    Joy

• flowersandbirds4ever
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Hey all if i do not get enought people signing up I may cancel this rr.
    we have this so far
    January 23-
    > Countryfarmgal

feb----Open

March-open

april open

May-me-flowersandbirds

PlantladyJan
    June 17TH

efrosty1
    july 30th

August-is open-

skohler (sept )
    Oct open

rosebud_2050
    birthday ,nov.22

Dec. 17.
    Debbya

anyone want to take one of these-even if it isnt your birthday post here and send me your info-info i need is above
    sue suggest to write everyone birthday and emaail all birthdays and address all at once -in case i get sick or something happens which is a great idea.
    first bday will be may-
    I will post first week of may things i like.you dont have to get any of those just make a wonderful birthday box-sent priorty dc has to go here.
    this is how this works there are 12 months in a year if you take away your month you have to send a box every month for 11 months.then on your bday you get 11 boxes.
    and you can not back out once you get yours.you have to commit to all 11 months.minus yours.Anyone wanting months above sign up here and sent me all your info so we can get ball rolling thanks rosie

• skohler
    18 years ago

Rosy
    You Might Like to add that anyone not sending a box will not recieve a box .

& to those who recieve a box & then drop out should also have to send a box to those who sent to them.

fair is fair

so you have
    feb, mar, april , aug, & oct open
    you can find a few more players :))
    have a great weekend all .
    susie

• efrosty1
    18 years ago

just checking in, i can take another month until someone else fills it... erica

• countryfarmgal
    18 years ago

I can also take another month if you don't have enough people.
    melissa

• sguanzon
    18 years ago

I can take August for my husband or February for my daughter if you need

• sunshine123
    18 years ago

flowersandbirds4ever
    did you get my email that i wanted in to be aug i hope i can join and be aug.

• kellyinflorida
    17 years ago

Hi,
    I can take October if it's available. My birthday is the 31st.

Thanks and LMK,

Kelly

• flowersandbirds4ever
    Original Author
    17 years ago

hello here is some infomation I am emailing you the address and it need to be here before the 16th of may
    priorty dc posted.
    here is some info:but you can make box special.just some ideas
    I decided we dont have to take another month if someone sign up they will have to get caught up.so people dont have responsibly of 2 boxes each month.to much thanks for offering.Ok here is info for flowersandbirds4ever rosie
    and who has what month
    may 16-rosie bday
    I will send addy
    some ideas:;;;

likes roaster stuff-kitchen.Can use stamps,can use bubblemailers,sharpies-paint pens,markers
    Loves birds-birdhouses etc...Likes anything roses.-for bedroom.Loves to garden-and cook,Collects gnomes.
    looking for farie stuff for my garden
    some wants for seeds:-
    petunia-limoncello
    zinna swizzle scarlet and yellow
    marigold striped marvel
    zinna red spider
    pansy's-fancy cats
    tomato-harlequin hybrid
    tomato legend-hybrid
    tomato sugery-hybrid
    tomato-tigerella-cordon
    tomato juliet hybrid
    tomato gartenperle
    razzleberry tomato
    health kick tomato
    himalayan blue poppy
    petunia dolcissima-flame
    petunia rose star
    viola-named

Jan-Countryfarmgal
    feb-sguanzon
    march
    April
    May-flowersandbirds
    June-plantladyjan
    July-efrosty
    aug-sunshine123-need your phone number
    sept-skohler dropped out -so sept is open
    oct
    nov -rosebud_2050
    dec-Debbya

• kellyinflorida
    17 years ago

I took October.

Kelly

• flowersandbirds4ever
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Kelly wanted to be removed -because May was first month for b-day rr to start and i was one hosting and i went first.
    I need to know who is in on this RR.and who wants to stay in-I am sorry I started this late I was sick for 2 months with flu and virus and I am doing good now.
    We need commited people.I do know i am late starting this.so I will give 1 exta week for sending.Please let me know by email if you want in and commit to this RR thanks rosie email me back thank-you! and please let me know if you got information for May.

• kellyinflorida
    17 years ago

Hi Rosie,
    I didn't want to "put you out there" so I emailed you in private. I think the idea of this RR is a great one, The only issue that I have is that the host (you) will be the first to collect 11 boxes. That doesn't leave much incentive to keep this going for an entire year.
    I hope you understand and there's no ill feelings.

Good luck with the RR, Hope you you enjoy your gifts and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Kelly

• fivemeows
    17 years ago

Rosie,
    You sent me a email with this months b-day persons address. I emailed you but you did not reply??? I thought that I was not in this birthday robin. I need to know if I am or not! Please reply.

• fivemeows
    17 years ago

Well I received a email saying my month was not availble, so I was not in this round robin. Now you keep emailing me that I might be. Do to the mix ups going on I think I will NOT be in this. I don't think I am anyways.But you have emailed me twice this week.So count me out in case you think I am in it..

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Rosie,
    I received your address by email, and just wanted to double check on it. I noticed that your address has no numbers, is that the correct address?

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Rosie,
    I hope you had a Happy Birthday.. ~May 16~
    Here's your cake, LOL!

My package is going out today. I'm running late, sorry.
    We have had 2 weeks of solid rain, so I've been trying to fit in yard work every chance I get (in between storms). I planted the rest of my garden the other day while it was raining!

I'll post the delivery confirmation later, it's in my car.
    I hope you received LOTS of packages yesterday!

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Delivery confirmation #0305 0830 0002 4994 8816.

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

What's going on with the Birthday robin? Is it still up and running? Or did it disolve? Let's do a roll call! Who's still in?

• sunshine123
    17 years ago

i am still in for the month of aug.
    sorry it has been a very busy week will mail my package out in the morning sooooo sorry

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Hi Rosie,
    I just checked the status of the package that I sent you. A notice was left, and the package is at the post office.
    I'll copy what it said-

*****Label/Receipt Number: 0305 0830 0002 4994 8816

We attempted to deliver your item at 8:11 am on May 20, 2006 in **** ME 04463 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Deb

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Rosie,
    Thanks for the email letting me know that the package arrived. I hope you had a VERY Special Birthday!

Deb

• flowersandbirds4ever
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hello all! I need a role call.Im tired i was away visiting family-and got home to a nice box from Debbya
    in there was-a home and garden magazine-Thank you I have not gotten one in a while.
    A plastic bird feeder.A treat holder and suet,note magnetic paper with roses on it.Thanks deb,

Ok sue,sholer dropped out a while ago and plantladyjan.
    This was only box and if your reading this.please let me know you want in.Rosie

• efrosty1
    17 years ago

i'm still behind here. sorry my box has not went out yet. this friday at the latest. i have been sick, and just now getting around to my to do list. let me know if that is ok.. sorry again. erica

• sunshine123
    17 years ago

flowersandbirds4ever
    just to let you know that i sent out your package but it was returned to me it say could not deliver
    so i am going to send it out to you again sry it came back to me. i still want to be in this round for aug.sending out your package tomarrow or wed.

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

Your box went out to you yesterday, Rosie!

• efrosty1
    17 years ago

rosie your box went out today.. so sorry for the delay..erica

• efrosty1
    17 years ago

bump

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Hmmm.. Is the Birthday robin still going? Or did it end up getting canceled? I would like to know so I can get my box ready for Jan's June birthday. I also need her address. PLMK... What ever was decided.

Deb

• efrosty1
    17 years ago

i need addy too..

• efrosty1
    17 years ago

PlantladyJan----- for june can you email me your addy so i can get your box sent out.. thanks erica

i think we can still keep going. i hope...
    if we close this rr, maybe we can send a box to the remaying members(we can divide up who is left and send to someone or two). so no one thinks they wasted their time on us.. what do you guys think?

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Hi Erica,
    The robin seems to be over....

• flowersandbirds4ever
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Plant lady jan dropped out a while ago
    I did last box erica's ty erica
    so i got a total 3 packages.so only people in are debbya,sueg,erica
    we can do one of 3 things send 3 boxes to the people that have sent or keep this going hoping others will join please let me know what you would like to do.rosie

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

My suggestion would be to send the remaining 2 boxes out and end it for now. The robin doesn't seem to be going so well. If everyone agrees, I need Sue and Erica's address. And will work on the two boxes next week and mail them out asap.

What do you guys think?

Deb

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Giving this a little bump!

• efrosty1
    17 years ago

i'm in, whatever you guys want to do. i'm back on my feet and working overtime. so i can send 2 more boxes. i haven't been out in my flowers beds lately, but now that i am feeling well again. it's about time to start digging. i have 2 boxes in other swaps that are going out this week, so if i get the other 2 addy's in time i can get them out too. i'm so sorry that this has turned out this way.
    deb--- do you need more soy candles.. lol erica

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Erica,
    I'm really sorry it turned out this way too... Birthday robins are usually so much fun. I'm not quite sure what happened.

I would LOVE more soy candles, yours are my favorite, and seem to last much longer than any soy I've purchased! I'll be happy with ANY scent. I went through all of them already! I can't really pick one favorite, I loved them all. I have the last one burning right now, Lemon Chiffon.
    It's definately one of my favorites, smells sooo yummy!

I'll send out the remaining 2 boxes this week. I have both Erica's and Sue's addresses (I think from the Bunny Swap).

Talk to you later,
    Deb

• silverwind
    17 years ago

Oh, no! I just found this post now... :(

Would it be too much for me to get my hopes up for a remake??

-Beth
    (April, even... :/ ...)

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

This swap is over...

I mailed your package Erica, I hope you received it! I sent a really neat garden tote, plus a few other items. I guess we were the only two that decided to stick it out and try to make it work. ;)
    I know you haven't been feeling well, I hope your feeling better!

Hugs,
    Deb

Rosie,
    Are you going to send boxes out to us in return, to end/ finalize the Birthday swap? Just wondering!