Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
earthlydelights_gw

update: obf april showers (((sent and received)))

earthlydelights
15 years ago

Let's use this updated thread for those packages sent/received.

remember, the theme is

S(seeds)

P(plants)

R(rain related item)

I(imagination gift)

N(nice springtime treat)

G(green)color>
ALL BOXES SHOULD REACH YOUR PARTNER BY THE LASTEST, APRIL 25th. Confirmation is suggested, although no need to post unless there is an actual need.

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amybaby sends to Deb

Shirley sents to Sue G

Deb sents to Treasa

Amy A-z sents to Remy

Dianne sends to Shirley

Earthly sends to Dottie

Melissa sends to Melinda - RECEIVED

Dottie sends to Carol

Melinda sends to Mellen

Margaret sends to Theresa

Mellen sends to Earthly

Gale sends to Amy AZ (dieg01991)

Remy sends to Margaret - RECEIVED

Sue G. sends to Amybaby

Theresa sends to Melissa

Treasa sends to Dianne

Carol sends to Gale

Comments (82)

• sandlapper_rose
    15 years ago

Thanks for the expressions of sympathy, everyone. It's nice to know that people care and this is a caring group.
    Margaret has been in touch with me and I think she now has the logo. If not, Margaret, e-mail me again and we'll see what we can do.
    Jeanne

• margaret_2007
    15 years ago

Hi, Ladies-The day here is so beautiful & hope to again get out for some yard work. I started yesterday afternoon & it started raining. It is supposed to be in the high 70's & lower 80's today & tomorrow. I have so much I want to do this spring that hasn't been done for a long time. Sometimes other things in life get into the way of what we want to do, don't we find?

Maryanne-Jeanne sent the logo so now I will get busy on next months RR. Hope we have a good signup for lots of challenges I am thinking about.

Today's goal to find & enjoy from what I did last fall:

Not this:

Now on to the task at hand!! Hope each of you have a wonderful day. Blessings, Margaret

• amybabyboy3
    15 years ago

Jeanne,
    So sorry to hear about your brother in law for both you and your husband.

Deb, Hope you box gets there soon!

Shirley, Hope your husband finds a job quickly.

Margaret, Your flowers are Beautiful!

Theresa, Hope you feel better super fast!

Hope you all have a Great Weekend! Amy

• Melinda Hagen
    15 years ago

Hello! I just wanted to pop in and apologize to Mary Ellen!
    I won't be able to send her box until probably Monday. I have everything except being able to go out and dig yet.
    I had a blood clot in my leg and am now just able to be up a couple hrs a day. I don't want to overdue it yet, so will dig and mail Monday! The antiplatelet meds and anticoagulants should be working enough to be able to do that Monday! Dr. said I could do more daily but not to overdue yet! So sorry!
    But I have it all but digging! Hope everyone has a great weekend! Melinda

• brittneysgran
    15 years ago

Dianne-I received my wonderful box and loved it all. Wow you really know how to pack an awesome swap box.

I received:
    Dahlias-Humpty Dumpty (love dahlias and the name..yeah)
    Fruit berry nut bell (my birds thank you)
    Peony Sarah Bernhardt (Found just the right place for it)
    Mixed hybrid lilies
    Miracle gro-In single packets..never seen these before
    Notebook Journal
    Candle-Sense of Peace
    Ocean Mist Sachet (Smells divine)
    Assorted Glad bulbs
    Garden Gloves
    Mounds Bar (My favorite)
    Seeds:
    Alyssum
    Bachelor Buttons
    Perennial Mix
    Cosmos
    Texas Bluebonnets (can't wait to try these)
    Birds & Blooms May Magazine(My all time favorite magazine)

Gosh that box was packed...thank you so much Dianne.
    This was me when I saw all those goodies

Shirley

• alwaysagarden
    15 years ago

Margaret,
    Your tulips are beautiful! Can't wait to see what you have planned for the May swap.

Have a wonderful weekend ladies!

Cindy : )

• drgulley
    15 years ago

I am glad you liked the your box Shirley. I try to send things that I think everyone would enjoy.

Jeanne, I a sorry to hear about your brother in law. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I love your picture of the tulips Margaret. I wish tulips did well here but the only type that I have ever had any luck with here in Texas are what they call the species tulips.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Dianne

• Theresa24 (NeFL9a)
    15 years ago

Hi All,

Melissa, I did get your box out to you today but was in a rush to get to P.O. so left the note out. I hope you like it. Let me know if any plant names rub off....I can tell you them. I will post D.C. later.

I received my wonderful box from Margaret yesterday....just getting a chance to post now. Margaret wrapped everything up in springtime treat bags that made it even more special. I received:
    -ee bulb (believe it or not I don't have any of these yet)
    -tithonia (yet another I've not tried yet)
    -beautifl glad bulbs (I hope to get them planted today)
    -various seed packs
    -delicious milk chocolate bar that DS and friends helped finish!
    -A BEAUTIFUL metal watering can in a green tone
    - A solar light stake (I can't wait to get this in...just deciding where to put it but it will be beautiful!)
    -a magnetic photo frame/teacher notepad combo
    -another teacher notepad
    -car candles (air fresheners in Lavender!)
    -plant markers
    -shower gel/lotion set (gardenia!)
    -several pot sitters
    -a magnetic soccer photo frame (if you only knew how many soccer photos are on the fridge that I will have to choose from for this frame, lol. Maybe I'll put the current season's photo in the frame - this is great!)

Thank you so much, Margaret. Everything was so thoughtful and well-prepared. You have done a marvelous job!
    Thank you, thank-you, thank-you

Theresa

• mellen
    15 years ago

Oh my goodness, Melinda. Please do NOT jeopardize your health just for this swap. You can just skip doing it, I would not mind at all. Blood clots are nothing to trifle with so please don't go digging, okay? It just frightens me to think of it!

Maryanne, I will have yours ready to go out on Monday.
    Mary Ellen

• sguanzon
    15 years ago

Amy, so sorry I'm late getting your box out - it will go out Monday...hope you like it. I'll post conf # when I have it.

Sue G.

• Theresa24 (NeFL9a)
    15 years ago

Jeanne, I am very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Melinda, please take care of yourself. Blood clots are not to mess with.

I left off something from the list of wonderful things Margaret sent me. She also send cookie/pancake "shapers" which I plan to use this morning! DS will love his pancakes today! She also included a mug in the box. I guess my coffee habits are well-known :) THEN after receiving such a nice box Friday, another envelope came yesterday with a Garden Gate issue that I had not read yet and a puzzle book! I really enjoyed these last night on my first relaxing night in weeks!

Thanks again, Margaret, you have gone above and beyond. I love everything!

Theresa

• Debra Andruska
    15 years ago

Hi,
    I have my box packed and ready to go out tomorrow. I'm running behind in everything this month. We had a garage sale at my Mom's house yesterday, it rained all day, but still did good with the sale. I have to have one more next week- a bag sale! Everything you can fit in a brown paper bag for $5. The rest of the stuff will be donated! Having Estate sales, garage sales are a ton of work! I never realized that until now!

My package from Amy arrived. Thank you so much Amy, for such a nice package!

Hen and chick (spider web type)
    Coleus/Black Dragon (I've wanted both for a long time)
    Cute Mary Kay makeup bag!
    Pirouline wafers, Flower cookie, marshmellow treats..yum!
    Gloves (always need these)
    Cute note cards
    Mammoth Sunflower seeds
    Mixed coleus seeds (will plant these today) I need some colorful plants to put in pots by My Mom's house- It's hard landscaping, decorating two houses!
    Petunia seeds, and Blue Fescue grass (again, perfect for Mom's landscape), I'm planting these today!

Foot soak, foot lotion! Thanks Amy- I could really use this! I purchased the cutest pair of silver sandals and they have square beads that scratched up my feet!
    I couldn't change the shoes, I was stuck at my Mom's garage sale all day, so for 11 hours suffered! ;)

What a nice package!

I'll post the DC# from mine tomorrow when it goes out! Sorry for the delay. This is the first time I've ever been late with a package (past our deadline).

Hugs,
    Deb

• amybabyboy3
    15 years ago

Deb,
    I am happy that you liked your box! I wanted to get somethings from your want list!

Sue, Please don't worry about being late, I can wait so you don't need to rush.

Hope you all have a great week. Take care! Amy

• earthlydelights
    Original Author
    15 years ago

hi everyone. sorry to have been MIA for several days. i pulled a muscle in my back friday morning that has left me useless and unable to do much of anything for the last few days. this is the first time i've been able to sit at my desk for a time to at least get a message to you, but this is taking forever, so it's short and sweet.

dottie, i'm sorry to say, i did not get to the post office on saturday, but hope to on tuesday morning. everything for your box is ready with the exception of the plants. i thought of sending an IOU for them, but would rather the whole box go at once. ladies who won a prize, your packages will be mailed on tuesday as well. sorry for the delay.

margaret, i just read your email - were you able to get the logo from jeanne? beautiful tulips.

all the boxes so far have really been wonderful.

okay, these muscle relaxers are kicking in and this email has taken way too long to finish. thank God for spell check, it really would have been a funny thing to decipher.

UPDATE
    Amybaby sends to Deb - RECEIVED
    Shirley sents to Sue G
    Deb sents to Treasa
    Amy A-z sents to Remy - RECEIVED
    Dianne sends to Shirley - RECEIVED
    Earthly sends to Dottie
    Dottie sends to Carol - RECEIVED
    Melinda sends to Mellen
    Margaret sends to Theresa - RECEIVED
    Mellen sends to Earthly
    Sue G. sends to Amybaby
    Theresa sends to Melissa
    Treasa sends to Dianne
    Carol sends to Gale - RECEIVED

• uptreasa
    15 years ago

Maryanne, Dianne received her box already from me.

Sorry about your back.

It's been cold and rainy here, but other than that, everything's fine. We went to our county historical society annual meeting tonight. I'm on the board.

Looking forward to obf in May.

Take care, everyone. Love you all, Treasa

• dieg01991
    15 years ago

Hi everyone,
    Sorry I haven't posted in a while, it's been busy.
    Remy, I'm really glad you liked your box!

Gale, no problem on the delay. But, I will be out of town this weekend (Fri-Monday) so if you can't get it mailed by tomorrow, could you wait until Saturday or next week? Otherwise it will just sit on my front step all weekend! :-(

It sounds like everyone is getting great boxes. Have a good day.

Amy A-z

• remy_gw
    15 years ago

Hi All,
    Sorry I haven't been around! I've been trying to get caught up on the computer stuff since my new computer came home, yay! I do have one glitch now, that Adobe thing to see video doesn't want to work. Gary is going to have to figure it out. I have no clue.
    I have also been out working in the garden after work since it has gotten warm. It got really warm today! 79 degrees. Tomorrow morning I'm going to help at the Botanical Gardens to clean up all the bulbs from the spring show. I hope I can take some goodies home! Tomorrow night I'm giving a talk on fruits and veggies to a diabetic group. I sure hope it goes well.
    Have a good night everyone,
    Remy

• alwaysagarden
    15 years ago

Just want to say a big THANK YOU to Jeanne and Shirley for their kindness and generosity. You ladies Rock!

Cindy : )

• margaret_2007
    15 years ago

Hi-Just letting you ladies know I have posted the May RR for us. Would whoever has a list of the members email me with it. Thanks & blessings, Margaret

• hazelnutbunny
    15 years ago

I received a terrific box from Theresa today!
    She sent:

Plants:
    Santolina (yay!)
    Rose "pink pet"
    Salvia
    ? (T-this one wasn't marked, and I *know* I should know it from it's foliage, but I'm going to need some help to jog my memory & give me a "duh" moment, please!)

Gloves (yay!)
    Sunflower grow kit
    Soap petals (lavender scented)
    Lawn sprinkler (the kids & I will have fun with this, since we don't have shade trees anymore!!)
    Milano cookies (yummy!!!)

Seeds:
    celosia- red
    nigella- persian jewel
    rain lily
    formosa lily
    echinacea- pallida (can you believe I've never grown echinacea??)
    coreopsis
    cosmos- seashells

Theresa- THANK YOU for a wonderful box! Please forgive me if I've forgotten anything, I had 6 sets of hands *helping* me unpack everything. :O)

I'm off to make a fresh pot of coffee to enjoy my cookies with!

Melissa

• Melinda Hagen
    15 years ago

Hello everyone! Thanks for the concern! Greatly appreciated. My dgt. came and dug for me, so I just had to pack! Your package is on it's way, Mary Ellen! Sorry so late! I have the dc# if you need it!
    Sounds as if everyone is having a good spring and getting some very nice boxes!
    Melissa, I was going to come over last week and spend a week with my kids and sister. Hoping to come by, but now not sure when it will be. Hopefully soon! Melinda

• luckyladyd
    14 years ago

Hi Everybody
    Sorry to not be posting for so long. Very busy with the outdoor chores. Way too much going on . . . too many commitments, etc. etc.

Maryann, don't worry about the box at all. I don't have time to plant anything else this week anyway! Take it easy and enjoy the bit of nice weather we've been having.

I'll have to catch up on everyone's posts later. Hope you are all well and happy,
    Dottie

• earthlydelights
    Original Author
    14 years ago

hi everyone. hope you are all well. my back is better, but i broke my big toe. it never friggin ends.

dottie, as you know, it's been mad hot the last few days so i will be digging in the dirt tomorrow and sending your box on its way. since i'm working in jersey, i'll mail from jersey, so it should only take a day.

all the boxes are great so far, can't wait to hear about the rest of them.

cindy, i have to agree - jeanne and shirley are extremely generous as are all the members of this group.

shirley, you still watching DWTS? i can't believe who isn't safe so far, three more couples to go. i'm glad rodeo guy got through, he's such a pleasure to watch and really epitomizes what the show's intentions were to begin with.

time to ice the foot.

be well all
    maryanne

UPDATE
    Shirley sents to Sue G
    Deb sents to Treasa
    Earthly sends to Dottie
    Melinda sends to Mellen
    Mellen sends to Earthly
    Sue G. sends to Amybaby
    Theresa sends to Melissa - RECEIVED
    Treasa sends to Dianne - RECEIVED

• brittneysgran
    14 years ago

Sue-Your package went out Monday hopefully you will get it Wednesday or Thursday. Had fun putting it all together.

Maryanne-I can sure sympathize with you on the back. When it starts hurting everything comes to a halt.

Margaret-Looking forward to our May swap.

Cindy-I'm glad you liked your goodies, I'm thankful for you and all our OBF ladies. Life sure would be dull if we couldn't have our groups and trade our plants. LOL

Shirley

• sguanzon
    14 years ago

Amy your box went out on Monday DC# 0308 2040 0000 6733 5542.

Shirley can't wait to get your box - I'm so excited. Think I'll try to get home early today to see if it's here. It's going to be 92 so I don't want it sitting outside too long!

Spring was short...summer's almost here for us!

Sue G.

• amybabyboy3
    14 years ago

Sue G.,
    Thank you for a Wonderful Box. I have my plants all soaking in water after traveling all the way from AZ.
    Lantana
    jal. pepper
    dianthus
    AZ. gaillarda
    Joey Exaltus
    and 2 african violets that I potted right up. Great plants. THank you!!!!
    But that is not all:
    Garden stones and welcome blue bird garden decor-love these!
    tinker bell chimes -so cute
    beautiful sunflower notepad
    my favorite color! yellow garden gloves
    water can bank for my plant fund
    some awesome seeds
    for my friend -cute little book and boston bean candies!
    I just love everything and appreciate all your thought that went into it. Take care and Thank you so much! Amy

• missg
    14 years ago

Hi all, Amy AZ. If you are back from vacation, I can mail your
    Package tomorrow, if I do not here from you by Friday I will hold off mailing until Monday.
    Gale

• Theresa24 (NeFL9a)
    14 years ago

Melissa,

Darn! I forgot to tag the last plant? That's cuz I always forget it and have to go in and look at my list. But then I must have forgot to do that. And did I not add the name of the Salvia?

It is Penstemon tenuis and the Salvia is 'uliginosa' which grows quite tall.

Hope they do well for you.

Theresa

• sandlapper_rose
    14 years ago

Is anyone in this group interested in about 25-30 packs of seeds? I have way more than I can possibly plant this year and would like to just send all of them to one person in exchange for postage. They are mostly flowers but there are a few vegetables and herbs in there. All I ask is that if you don't use them all, please don't send the older ones to others in trade. Sometimes I think some seed packets travel year after year. LOL
    If you think you are interested, send me an e-mail message and I will tell you what I have. If no interest - then next week I will offer them on the seed exchange.
    Jeanne

• uptreasa
    14 years ago

Jeanne, I'll send you an email for the seeds. Thank you. Treasa

• Debra Andruska
    14 years ago

Treasa's box went out today, USPS# 0309 0330 0000 8504 1253.
    I can't believe how quickly this month went by!

Hugs,
    Deb

• sguanzon
    14 years ago

Still no box from Shirley :(.......

Shirley did you get a DC# ... hopefully today!

Hot here (as usual for May 1st) but supposed to cool off to the 80's over the weekend which is great because I have a bunch of seedlings to plant before they all wilt....

Sue

• earthlydelights
    Original Author
    14 years ago

hi everyone, hope you all had a great week. can't believe it's may already.

dottie, your box was finally mailed, sorry for the delay. i should be ashamed of myself - i was the hostess and couldn't even live up to my rule!!!!! i'll spend some time in the bad girl chair. this month flew too quickly. you should get it in a couple of days. i enjoyed sending to you and hope you like my choices.

treasa, how is your herb course coming along?

here's where we stand.

UPDATE
    Shirley sents to Sue G
    Deb sents to Treasa
    Earthly sends to Dottie
    Melinda sends to Mellen
    Mellen sends to Earthly
    Sue G. sends to Amybaby = RECEIVED

• sandlapper_rose
    14 years ago

Treasa, my husband was headed to the post office yesterday and I was able to get him to mail those spare seeds to you so you should get them soon.
    Have fun planting!
    Jeanne

• uptreasa
    14 years ago

Maryanne, the herb course is designed to go at your own pace, but right now I've been going a turtle's pace. I've been transplanting seedlings, watering, planting, and where has the time gone?
    Jeanne, thank you so much. I'll be watching.

Now it's time to hit the sack. Sweet dreams. Oh, speaking of sweet dreams, I'm growing some mugwort this year for the first time. Using it in dream pillows sounds interesting. See you tomorrow. Treasa

• sguanzon
    14 years ago

I got my wonderful box from Shirley on Saturday~

Inside was:

two green sharpie markers (can always use those!)
    Metal flower Welcome sign - this is one of the nicest I've seen, we hung it at the entrance to our back patio....
    Metal watering can -- very pretty - I added it to my collection.......
    Bath & body mist, wash and lotion (I think my daughter has already run off with this - LOL)
    Daylilies - Last Flight Out, Victorian Lace, and Fruit Loops
    Bearded Iris - Spring Bouquet, Cream Cake, Tact and Serenity Prayer
    and
    LA Iris Winter Encore

Thank you so much for such a great box Shirley,

Happy Spring everyone!

Sue G.

• mellen
    14 years ago

I'm finally sitting down long enough at the computer to THANK Melinda for all of the wonderful gifts. I was truly blown away when I opened this large box from her. Here is what was in it:

-Angel sitting next to a globe with the Bible verse 'Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all ye lands.'-Melinda this is so ME. I love it.
    -indoor garden tools--my first
    -seeds-sunflower 'Autumn Beauty,' star mix phlox, and malva 'Windsor Castle.'
    -Midwest gardening/landscaping book-this is sooo AWESOME, Melinda. Packed full of useful info./ideas.
    -Hosta Guacamole-it is huge. I LOVE this hosta!
    -Unkown hosta
    -Tiarella Neon Lights
    -Lily of the Valley
    -Peruvian daffodils-Ismene-YIPPEE!!!
    -hose end sprayer with multi-function sprays

Melinda, you just sent the most awesome box of gifts, and I am very grateful. THANK YOU!!!
    Mary Ellen/Mellen

• mellen
    14 years ago

Maryanne, I forgot to tell you that your box has been mailed. It should be there soon.
    Mary Ellen/ME

• uptreasa
    14 years ago

I received my box from Deb. Here's what was in it:

A small bunny, stuffed one, that is. Cute.
    3 double white Begonias. I planted them in a hanging basket.
    6 pink Gladiola bulbs to plant later
    Some chocolate covered peanuts. Hubby helped with those.
    A de-stress facial mask. I tried it, and my face feels refreshed.
    Cuttings of Hoya, fuzzy Wandering Jew, Philodendron, and a young Aloe plant.

Seeds:
    Fiberoptic grass
    Sweet Autumn Clematis
    4:00's
    Agastache "Golden Jubilee"
    Marigold "Durango"
    Petunia "Midnight Dreams"
    Blue Columbine

Thank you very much, Deb.
    Now I'm off to plant some seeds......... : ) Treasa

• amybabyboy3
    14 years ago

MaryAnne,
    Thank you so much for the cute ladybug and butterfly hangers and the beautiful butterfly garden seeds. I didn't even know I won. What a surprise! You made my Day! Thank you, Amy

• luckyladyd
    14 years ago

MaryAnne, I went out in the showers to work in the yard for a while today and got forced in by really heavy rains a little while ago; that's when I noticed a box on the front porch. Your box came today !!!

It's totally wonderful! I don't know how you got so much cool stuff into one standard box! I LOVE everything, especially the plants! I don't have any of them except the Moonbeam coreopsis, and I just made a new sun bed last week so it's perfect for there, along with all the others. I've been wanting some monarda and tried to grow some under lights, but only one little plant has survived so far, and it's WAY smaller than the ones you sent me. Thank you!

The artemisia is a treat, as I've never known it and I love the leaves. Coral Bells and Columbine are great for my shady front area, which needs filling in just now. I'll put the Asiatic lilies in my new sun bed, as well, along with the beautiful variegated iris.

Thanks, too, for the sprinkler, the book, the pasta, herbs and cheese mix, and the lifesavers. What a great selection of fun items!

The tool belt looks like it will be really handy. I've been using an apron that I modified to hold a few necessary items as I work.

I'm so happy to have the seeds, too; especiallly bird house gourd! I had to stop myself from ordering them and the clematises as I was getting way too carried away last winter - but I'm super excited to have them now! Thanks, too, for the honeydew melon, peas, nasturtium and lettuce seeds. Everything is just perfect for what I still needed to round out my planting this Spring!

I hope it wasn't too difficult for you to be out digging things up to send me, what with your injuries. Are you much better by now?

Hopefully, the rain will ease up again, so I can get out and plant these guys. Thanks, again, Mary Anne!

Dottie

• earthlydelights
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Mary Ellen....have I told you lately I LOVE YOU!!!!!! i know you are generous, dear woman, but my goodness, this box was supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

what a box woman. it is so over the top, so absolutely amazing and what a pleasure to open it and continue to unwrap item after item after item. it was like mary poppin's bag. what a joy!!!!!!!

i just love every plant you sent me and look forward to adding so much of you to my garden beds.

PLANTS:
    echinacea - mac and cheese
    oriental lily - angelique
    calendula - apricot daisy
    heuchera - mocha ppaf
    hosta - wheaton blue
    oriental lily - garden party
    hosta - earth angel (which is exactly what you are maryellen)
    gladiola bulbs - pink dreams, good news and vista
    canna - pretoria (i'm so thrilled to get a canna - i only grew one once before and never dug up the bulb/roots or whatever it's called). i googled this - it's gorgeous
    oriental lily - show winner

SEEDS
    sweet pea
    thunbergea (BES vine - i never even saw these in RR boxes -- thanks)
    forget me nots (which i grow every year in my memory bed)

as if this wasn't enough.....
    funny post it notes, which i'll use this week at work
    a mini garden stake and flag
    yummy goobers - which i have been snacking on while dinner is cooking
    a window hummingbird feeder
    a handpainted garden/jardin sign
    a tea time shadow box (DID YOU MAKE THIS??? this is wonderful)
    votive candle made locally in iowa (i love these, your "friend" sent me a few once upon a time)
    the most gorgeous porcelain domed votive holder, it's on my desk right now and it's gorgeous
    and
    brown hooks - i had to take a second look - 'splain them to me LOL

and mary ellen....i absolutely adore you for sending to my sweet baby - seeing that bag brought a tear to my eye and a smile to my heart. she's already down for the night, but i'll save it for her tomorrow. i just love the miniature watering can, shovel, spade and fork set, bubbles and the cutest little bath gels in a cat and a lion package. she'll be sad she missed me open the box, so i set things aside for tomorrow.

maryellen, like i said at the start - this package was over the top. it was a birthday and christmas box rolled into one.

I LOVE IT ALL, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maryanne

• earthlydelights
    Original Author
    14 years ago

mary ellen, i forgot to mention your card. between you and melissa thinking i have this thing for half naked men with buff bods. too funny. you might think i would want to sink my teeth into them or something.....(where's my youth??)

dottie, glad you liked your box. i can't remember if i put a card in, i knew i put my SPRING list in so you could see how i kept with the theme. hope the plants do well for you. i love my tool belt, use it all the time. either around me, or around a bucket that i carry here and there.

rain again today, supposed to be all week. i did spend time outside yesterday, and my body is killing me, plus i couldn't stay awake today. unfortunately, they frown upon sleeping on the job.

i think it's ty's turn to go on dancing with the stars.

AMYbaby - i played two secret/behind the scenes games that i didn't make known. since you signed up first, you won and melissa, who sent first received a little something.

theresa and treasa, you should get yours soon. treasa, your package will be a few days longer due to the way it was mailed. hope you don't mind.

once gail sends her package to amy, we are done with yet another wonderful month.

i love this group. it's been my pleasure to be a part of it since the beginning. what a great group of ladies. i have so many pieces of so many of you all throughout my garden beds, it makes me smile with delight and appreciate you all. and what great boxes were sent this month as well.

UPDATE
    Shirley sents to Sue G - RECEIVED
    Deb sents to Treasa - RECEIVED
    Earthly sends to Dottie - RECEIVED
    Melinda sends to Mellen - RECEIVED
    Mellen sends to Earthly - RECEIVED
    Sue G. sends to Amybaby - RECEIVED

• mellen
    14 years ago

Dearest Maryanne, I am just tickled that you like your gifts. The 2 brown things are called 'Hang-A-Pot' hangers. They are used to hang clay pots. If you will google the name above, it will take you to the website that shows you how to "install" then hang your pots from them. I have 6 of them on different fence posts and hang some pots from them. There was no way I would leave out your beautiful granddaughter. She is part of you.
    I love you, too, honey.
    Mary Ellen

• missg
    14 years ago

Hi Amy AZ I mailed your package yesterday. Your DC# is
    0307 1790 0000 8523 7417.
    I hope you enjoy
    Gale

• hazelnutbunny
    14 years ago

Maryanne~ I got a nice surprise from you today! In fact, I'm wearing it right now! :O) I love it....It'll be perfect for this weekend. Hubby is taking me out to a local lake for a Mother's day picnic & canoe trip. It'll be my first time EVER in a canoe (or ANY type of boat, for that matter!).
    The sunhat will be wonderful to have.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
    Hugs & Squishes!!

(Maryanne sent me a foldable, yellow polkadot sun hat! It's got a nice wide brim, and a zipper bag to put it in. It's cute & absolutely wonderful! And it's my first one EVER!)

Melissa

• earthlydelights
    Original Author
    14 years ago

melissa, glad you like it. isn't it neat, folds all up into it's own little case. i need to go back and get some more. enjoy your day on the water.

melissa also won a prize in one of my "secret" games for april. she was the first to send.

gail, thanks for posting. once amy receives her box, we'll be done with april. looking forward to hearing about amy's box.

day 7 and rain. i guess it could be worse, i heard it's 100 degrees in phoenix. when are we ever going to have normal weather?

have a great night
    maryanne

• dieg01991
    14 years ago

Hi everyone!!
    I am back from vacation, it was nice to get away. I have lots of posts to catch up on! :-) it will probably take me a few days to get caught up. I'll post more later.

Amy A-z

• dieg01991
    14 years ago

Hi everyone!
    I got my box from Gale today...that was fast!! Here's what I got...

Gifts:
    variety of teas
    Vaseline bath beads
    cloth shopping bag
    Season's magazine
    gardening gloves
    spray bottle
    welcome sign (very cute!!)
    journal
    magnetic pad

Seeds:
    bachelor button
    bells of Ireland
    gloriosa daisy
    mixed flowers
    monarda mix
    squash
    beans

bulbs:
    gingerland caladium
    Canna 'primrose yellow'

plants:
    begonia (in full bloom no less!!)
    Epis (are there 3 different varieties?)

Gale!!! What a wonderful variety of everything!! Wow, this was a great box, thank you so much!! I don't know how you fit it all into the box. Just like buying something at the store, after I took it all out, I couldn't get it all back in (and that was with out the plants!) so that I could bring it upstairs by the computer to list it in the post. lol! I hope I didn't miss anything.

Amy A-z

• earthlydelights
    Original Author
    14 years ago

excellent box gale and amy. what a way to end this month's swap.

ladies, you are all TOPS in my book!

see you in the may pages.

maryanne