Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
budsnblooms

UPDATE: 11,400 Traveling Daylilies

budsnblooms
15 years ago

{{gwi:1253366}}

This round robin is an extention of the wonderful traders who when at all possible trade daylilies, but we also love almost any plant you can mention. We have the most awesome group of traders, proven, experienced, honest, giving, sharing and awesome loving people. The way into this group is to have traded and proven yourself honest. If you know any of us, email them privately and they will let you know what to do. We'd love to have you!

We are currently doing a White Elephant Swap hosted by Carol. This is the description of how this swap will run: It is a long swap so it may run into May. Anyone wanting to play should put together a secret box then send Carol an e-mail describing how it is wrapped. The first person to pick gets to choose any box they want. Then the person who's box they chose posts a list of what is in the box, person #2 can choose any box or take away the box chosen by person #1 this continues until everyone has chosen a box. Please sign up by april 17th. lets have fun. of course your box dosen't really have to be wrapped, just imaginary wrapping will be fine.

Comments (100)

• budsnblooms
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Okay, does everyone have their thinking caps on? This game consists of 2 parts. Right now we will concentrate on part 1 and I will explain part two later. With both parts there is a gift involved.

The first person to unscramble and post the 25 daylilies will get the big stoneware birdie below to put in your garden, garden room, or house. (I changed my mind about choosing from a list).

Daylily Scramble

1.eloahlenw sohcu psouc
    2.dsyaun ssnadle
    3.levayhen knpi lfrytubte
    4.baeby nviga
    5.llbea sleaibla
    6.diny iknp sobnseiso
    7.enboni lyoleh
    8.krcarci diwoln
    9.glena grreso
    10.ydin kccpaoe
    11.prseiusr sesinur
    12.ot odg eb the roylg
    13.piysw asyr
    14.tpestarn ni emti
    15.csahoc cslsa tca
    16.earlg tayafns
    17.ragattse ooxlnpeis
    18.prrotoe
    19.kale aornmn diespr
    20.nbeaaricb rnfak geelau
    21.cessatpoac ssseellah
    22.irotvncai alec
    23.fruefp hfsi
    24.aasrpnod ueretasr
    25.alyro kipn wsitt

{{gwi:2103555}}

• budsnblooms
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Hey Jo...my email to you about the swap bounced back...will you resend me your new address so I can check
    to see what the problem is?

• mareas
    14 years ago

Oh my, Debbie, you put up a SERIOUS challenge of a game!
    I will send you Jo's new email ~ THAT I can figure out LOL!

• pchanggeo
    14 years ago

Thanks for the game Debbie... I'm so bad at these things.

Anyone know a daylily name with Isabella in it? :)

• Melinda Hagen
    14 years ago

I agree! This was hard! But I think I have it! #5 and #8 almost did me in!!
    1. halloween hocus pocus
    2. sunday sandals
    3. heavenly pink butterfly
    4. abbey gavin
    5. bella isabella
    6. indy pink obsession
    7. bonnie holley
    8. carrick wildon
    9. angel rogers

1. indy peacock
    2. surprise sunrise
    3. to God be the glory
    4. wispy rays
    5. patterns in time
    6. coachs class act
    7. large fantasy
    8. stargate explosion
    9. trooper
      19.lake norman spider
    10. caribbean frank league
    11. spacecoast seashells
    12. victorian lace
    13. puffer fish
    14. pandoras treasure
    15. royal pink twist

Melinda

• veeja11
    14 years ago

Paul I just had a great grandbaby, not a grandbaby, my babys youngest is 10, don't think she wants a new one. although my oldest son 40 says hes thinking of dating a 20's girl all the ones his own age are too much trouble, but my 20 yr old grandaughter says no way dad. I will have to sit out in may dh thought name tags looked tacky in the yard and pulled what puppys didn't get, so after all your help Marea I'm back to two named days. men and puppies should be lined up togeather and shot. men first. I'll try to play the game but never was good at word scramble. looks like the bad apples have come back we were being bad on the other thread, or at least Marea and Paul were. hugs to all my daylily friends lil Banty

• Melinda Hagen
    14 years ago

OOOPS! I meant for #16 to be regal fantasy! Do I have to list them all again? Melinda

• budsnblooms
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I can't believe it but with the change to regal fantasy, Melinda has all 25 of them correct. I will send the big birdie in the box I'm sending to you next week.

Here's the second part of the game. The list of daylilies are the first 25 in one of our members want list.

The first person to correctly post who that person is, gets the prize below. This too is a nice sized frog and can be used either in or outside. It is packed in the box so tightly with styrofoam that I couldn't get it out to take the picture without breaking the styrofoam. The detail can't be seen as well as it would if I could have taken it out of the box. But maybe the winner will post a picture once they have received it and show us where/how they are displaying their froggy.

Ready....Set....Go...start the search for whose list I took the scrambled daylilies from.

Debbie

Ceramic and Metal Frog
    {{gwi:2103556}}

• pchanggeo
    14 years ago

Dianne.... woohoo, the frog is mine. That is so cool!

• budsnblooms
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Right you are Mr. Paul...These are the first 25 daylilies on Dianne Gulley's want list.

I thought I was presenting you guys with a big challenge. You are just too smart for me. I may yet come up with a game that you won't be able to solve in less than 24 hours.(snort) Man, I can't believe you two.

I'll get Mr. Toad out to you in the next few days.

Kidding aside, congratulations, Paul and Melinda.

Hugs,
    Debbie

• Melinda Hagen
    14 years ago

Yeah! I love the bird! Getting lots of rain here! Can't get out and do anything much anyway, so guess it is good we need it! I love everyone's pics on the picture thread! Who's beautiful pinkish peach iris is that? Is it Shirley's or Nancy's? Maybe I can trade someone for a rhizome of it after it blooms! I have others that I will put a pic of soon! Melinda

• budsnblooms
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Happy Birthday to our May Babies

Anita-May 5
    Annie-May 6
    Rebecca-May 10

• mareas
    14 years ago

{{gwi:2103557}}

That was one FAST game!! Brilliant, Melinda! I was still working on the first one LOL! My brain is obviously not wired for cryptology... Congratulations to Melinda & Paul on winning those cool prizes!

May Hopefully Off Wish List Swap Sign Up List
    Marea
    Melinda
    Debbie
    Shirley
    JoAnn
    Jean
    Joy

....Miriam? Anita? Cody? This is one to be IN on, everybody!!

• toomanyanimals
    14 years ago

Melinda and Paul, congrats! You two are great players!
    Debbie, great gifts. Thanks so much for hosting those games!

Oh and we have 3 May Babies (as Deb says).
    And even a Cinco De Mayo Baby! Do you have a Mexican dinner Anita?

Nancy, I'm so happy to hear the surgury went well and you are getting around some. Soon you will be able to go outside and garden!

Carol, you are such an animal person. First you had the puppies and now the chicks. You should have my name! Keep up with the pictures, I love seeing all of them.

Marea, about the camera, hubby got some great deal on a PINK camera from Woot.com. He said he got it even cheaper since it was pink. Too funny. It's a Pentax E60 Pink 10MP Digital Camera. I don't know how good it is, but I'm sure I can take flower pictures with it. Just have to read the book a little and then learn how to get the pictures onto the computer.

Happy Birthday this month
    Anita
    Annie
    Rebecca

I've decided to sit out this next swap. I still have to put in most of my veggie garden and don't know if I will have any room left over.

did I mention the bunnies have left my tiny radish plants alone and they are doing well. hurray!

• toomanyanimals
    14 years ago

Debbie, I got your White Elephant Box packed and shipped today. Too nice of a day to spend it on the computer, so outside I go ......
    sharon

• brittneysgran
    14 years ago

OHHHH I missed the game. Congratulations Melinda and Paul nice gifts. I have spent the last week getting plants ready for the plant roundup in Asheville. It was today and went great. It will take me forever to get all the plants I brought home planted. We make lots of trades ahead of time and then everyone brings other give aways so its great.

• toomanyanimals
    14 years ago

Shirley, what fun to go to your roundup! How far away from Asheville are you? Tell us some of the plants you brought home.
    We have one put on by the local newspaper, but I don't usually find to much I want.

Marea, Sweet 100's are my favorite cherry tomatos too. I tried sungold last year after everyone raving about them ... what a disappointment. :o(

• Melinda Hagen
    14 years ago

Hello! Hope everyone is great! I have been thinking about the wish list swap! I would love to do it, but don't know that I would have anything that many of you have listed! I don't hardly have any new daylilies. What would happen if I didn't have anything someone had on their list?
    So instead of stressing on it,(which I have been doing!!!), I guess I will just not join this time. I could order a few daylilies but not many and don't want to send just one or two plants. Melinda

• jaceysgranny
    14 years ago

Melinda, I'm not sure if the iris you're talking about is mine or Shirley's or it could be one I got from Shirley since I've no names on hardly anything anymore. I was so thrilled this year to have all of those colorful ones bloom. I've mostly had purple ones and white ones. Congratulations on winning THE BIRD but you know Dawn is going to haunt you.

We went to MS this week-end and gave my Dad a birthday party. I don't know how long since he's had one but he was tickled about it. It was a surprise. We went to see my grandmother Sat. and she was so emotional I could barely bring myself to leave and then today I went back and when we got ready to leave they brought her lunch so I stayed to feed her. She was in better spirits but it was still hard. She's 102, I think I've told ya'll so every time I leave I'm afraid. She's really going down fast so all of those who pray I'd appreciate if you'd add her to your list please.

Paul, congratulations on winning the FROG. I love frogs and have a few outside myself as well as two Toad Abodes. You'll love it, I'm sure.

I'm usually pretty good at those kinds of games but my problem would have been I don't know the names of many daylilies since there are about a half billion of them.

Shirley, way to go getting all those plants. You're making me drool. I'm with Melinda, let us know what you got.

We got home this evening and I saw a white bloom in an area I didn't think there was anything white and it turned out to be one of my Peonies. Something else that hadn't bloomed for me that I got as an unknown so I was happy. The two that have bloomed out of 7 we both pink but different. I can't wait for more. One had one bud and something snapped it right off probably the wind.

It rained non-stop on us all the way home. Wonderful, if it doesn't it when you need it and gardening time can't be a better time.

Myspace
    Comments

Happy Birthday from me to to all the May folks. I hope they are full of glitter and glitz!

Nancy

• veeja11
    14 years ago

Sharon I lost your addy please send it to veeja3@gmail.com and I'll get your box out. thankyou hugs carol

• budsnblooms
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Melinda, I should beat you with a wet noodle. Don't you dare sit out a swap because you are worried that your plants aren't as good as someone elses. I would love to have the plants you do.

Truthfully, I am slowing down on the dl's because you CAN get too much of a good thing. I want to concentrate on putting more variety into my garden.
    I will always love daylilies but I also love peonies, hibiscus, hydrangea, iris, shade plants, vining plants and am now wanting to have a kitchen garden.

I will be happy to be your partner anytime because I do know how diverse your garden is. Please if you want to swap, sign up...if you don't feel well enough or you just don't want to swap this month, that's okay, I will understand and accept that....but the TD's are not about having the biggest and the best...it's about sharing what we have and being happy to do so. If anyone has a different attitude, they don't understand what the TD's are about.

If you still have any doubts, I'll send you a list of the plants you have in your garden that I would love, and I'll send you daylilies for them.

Now girlfriend whatcha gotta say bout dat?

Debbie

• janie1leigh
    14 years ago

Would love to join in the May swap-but need to join The Traveling Daylilies first-LOL-so how do I do that?? Janie

• mareas
    14 years ago

Janie, the way to join the Traveling Daylilies is to do a private swap with 2 of us, be recommended to join & then voted it by the group. I will try to contact you to set up a swap!

Melissa, DITTO what Debbie said! I would love to have starts of other perennials, herbs, vegetables or annual flowers, too.

Carol - head's up! Your White Elephant box is headed your way - you should get it today or tomorrow.
    ~marea

• budsnblooms
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I have learned that my beautiful 33 y/o daughter has been diagnosed with MS (multiple sclerosis). Still can't talk about it without crying.

Debbie

• Melinda Hagen
    14 years ago

Oh Debbie! My heart goes out to you! I don't know what to say! Just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and your family along with you! God doesn't give us more than we can bear, but some times it seems that way! Hugs, Melinda

• pchanggeo
    14 years ago

Debbie. I am so sorry to read that news. My best for you, your daughter, and your family.

• Melinda Hagen
    14 years ago

I guess I will stay in the swap! I just hope I have things someone wants besides newer daylilies! Melinda

• jaceysgranny
    14 years ago

Debbie, I am so sorry about your daughter's diagnosis and will keep her and family on my prayer list.

• budsnblooms
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thank you every one for your prayers and kind words. I have been trying to stay busy so I don't dwell on it but sometimes like a bolt of lightening it hits me.

Some people live normal lives with MS and some don't. I pray that Andi is one that lives a normal life. She has a neurological appointment later this week we should know a little more then.

Thanks again for sharing my pain. Pain shared is pain lessened.

I'll be back later.

Debbie

• mareas
    14 years ago

You're welcome, my dear friend Debbie. Wish I could carry the whole load for you.
    Will announced the partners for the May Swap on Tuesday evening,
    hope the rest of you will reconsider and join us before then!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANITA!! Hope your day is full of love & laughter & a real celebration!
    ~ marea

• pnwjoy54
    14 years ago

Oh Debbie, I'm so sorry to hear of the news about your daughter. Will be thinking of you both.

Melinda, I have pretty old fashioned taste as far as daylilies go. I love the older daylilies best.
    That's mostly what I grow and my want list for more of them is almost non-ending. I grow a lot of other plants besides daylilies too. I would be thrilled with anything anyone sends me. And I'm sure I'm not unusual.:-)

I have traded with janie1leigh and would recommend her. She's wonderful to trade with.

Joy

• toomanyanimals
    14 years ago

Happy Birthday Anita!

Happy Cinco DeMayo to the rest of you! We will be eating Mexican food today. But we will probably stay away from Mexican Town ... don't want the flu! lol

Debbie, I'm so sorry to hear of you Daughters diagnosis. I'm praying with you and your family that she lives well with the disease.

Melinda, I'm not in this swap, but I'm moving away from Daylilies too and am interested in other plants, so I'm up for a trade sometime with you. :o)

Later Ladies and gent,
    sharon

• pchanggeo
    14 years ago

Happy Birthday Anita! Hope you had a great day.

• mareas
    14 years ago

..."moving away from daylilies" ??? [insert shocked emoticon face] Sure, you two can say that NOW, but when bloom season starts... actually, I DO know what you're saying - I amassed 300 cultivars just so I could see what they actually looked like & have developed my own particular tastes over the past 3 years, I guess I told you before that I'm keeping mostly seedlings & a few favorites.

Joy, great to hear you've had a good trade experience with Janie! Now, according to the T.D. rules, we just need one more trade & we can vote her in. *grin* I sent her an email.

Happy Cinco de Mayo & National Anita Day ~m'

• budsnblooms
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thank you for everyones prayers, and kind sentiments toward me and my daughter. It does help to be able to tell someone else without having to give all the detail and explain everything like I am having to do with family.
    I will keep you updated as I know anything.

Here is a bright spot in my day. I got Sharons White Elephant box that she sent me. I wasn't sure where to list the items and show a picture, so if I should be doing this on the thread Carol started, or the picture thread, I'm sorry I'll know better next time.

Here's what Sharon's big box to me contained:
    Hummingbird feeder- It was much bigger than the picture seemed to show it. Sharon is right, it is pretty enough to be an ornament or piece of jewelry.

Lasagna Gardening for Sm. SPaces: I am thrilled with this book. It answers alot of questions that I probably couldn't have gotten otherwise.

There was a cute little snake and toad in there. Thanks Sharon, I think I will use them like Marea does and hide them among the flowers for surprise spots of interest when I am in that part of the yard.

Themometer with suction Cups-We have a big one outside but I have to go outside to read it. With this one, I just have to stick it on the window and read it through the window.

Push pin variety pack- These will come in handy and are pretty.
    Peach Chiffon Calla-she sent several of these, I hope she knows how much this means to me.

A Polish Spirit Clemantis. What a beauty.

Daylilies: Hint of harmony with a metal stake, and My feathered Friend. These are gorgeous.

and finally these lilies: Shocking Orienpet which did make it unbroken. Centerfold Asiatic lily, Arabian Red Orientals,Royal Present-LA hybrid.

Sharon everything arrived in great shap and as you will see, we are very fond of Betty Boop too. Thank you for everything, it is a great box.

Betty Boop gift wrapping
    {{gwi:2103558}}

After the Betty Boop paper is opened.
    {{gwi:2103559}}

Debbie

• pnwjoy54
    14 years ago

Wow! What a great box you got Debbie.

Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone. And happy Birthday Anita.
    I hope you have a very special day.

On a sadder note, This evening when my husband gets home we will be taking our 16 year old Cat (Tinky) in to be put to sleep. If he can make it that long. This will be a very hard one for us. I will write more later. I'd like to tell you all about this special little angel that's been such a big part of our family for so many years.

Joy

• Melinda Hagen
    14 years ago

Oh, Joy! I am sure that is so hard! I for one would love to hear about the special little angel!
    Happy Birthday Anita! It is my grandson's 13th birthday today also!
    Sharon, anytime you want to trade, just holler!
    Same with you Debbie! Been thinking of you and will continue to keep you and yours in my prayers! Many people live good wonderful lives nowadays with MS.
    Paul, it hasn't quit raining here for almost a week! I will get your box as soon as I am able to get to it! If it doesn't quit raining soon, I will be living in a jungle! Have to get to the yard and weeds! Must have grown a foot in a week!
    Hope everyone has a great evening! Melinda

• jaceysgranny
    14 years ago

Happy Birthday Anita! I hope it's loaded with love and laughter too.

Happy Cinco de Mayo to everyone else-you too Anita!

Joy, I'm so hurting for you. We had to do that with our 14 year old doxie and it was like losing my child. Jerry held him but I couldn't go back there. He's still close by and in our hearts.

My daughter-in-law called this afternoon and said that Jacey has meningitis. They did a spinal tap today and it takes 24 hours for the culture to cure so we won't know until tomorrow if it's viral or bacterial. She's had mono and strep in the last month so it's just a waiting period. I'd appreciate all of your prayers for her too as I'll keep all of your family members in my heart and prayers. I'm with Debbie, it sure is nice to have all of you to tell things to.

Melinda, I hope you are feeling better and Shirley, I hope your mom is still improved and that your back is staying stronger.

Big squeezes for all,

Nancy

• mareas
    14 years ago

Gosh, so much heartbreak!! I wish none of you had to suffer those trials...You all have my prayers.

Joy, my beloved 9 yr old crippled Timmy cat died of a heart attack in March - he was chasing wood rats in our new warehouse while we were gone. We thought he was safely tucked into the RV with the other 4, but...

{{gwi:2103560}}

I found him when I unlocked the door after our 2 day trip north to get another moving load and something was making the door hard to open.
    It hurt my heart so badly I couldn't talk about it to anyone. I understand the loss of a beloved cat friend/child & the deep loss your family feels.

• pchanggeo
    14 years ago

Happy Birthday Annie. Hope you'll come and play with us :).

Joy, sorry to read about your family pet. I don't want to even think about what we would do without our Foxy.

Yikes... didn't know there was a snake in the Betty Boop box.

• mareas
    14 years ago

May Hopefully Off Wish List Swap Partner List

Melinda sends to Debbie
    Debbie sends to Joy
    Shirley sends to Melinda
    JoAnn sends to Jean
    Jean sends to Jo
    Joy sends to Shirley

Rules:
    1 ~ Send whatever you have on your partner's wishlist that you can share!
    2 ~ Box to be received in May. Ready, set, GO!

• Melinda Hagen
    14 years ago

Yeah, I get to send to Debbie! But Marea who is sending to you? Melinda

• mareas
    14 years ago

Our DrGulley-Dianne came up for air from her extra hours at work for long enough to send me an email this morning & is going to be my partner.
    She also said she hopes to post soon & catch us all up on what she's been up to...

• juspeachy
    14 years ago

Hi Everyone,

We are back from our trip. It was fantastic. we had a blast.

Melinda,
    I would love to trade with you sometime, I have a lot of dl's, but love other plants, and have many.

Joy,
    I am so sorry to hear about your beloved kitty. we have had to do that a couple of times, one was with our very first dog my dh and i got. we had him for 18 years, it was very difficult. My heart goes out to you.

Marea,
    Again, I am so sorry. They are family, and it hurts so much.Especially when you werent there with them. *hug*

Nancy,
    So happy to hear that your surgery went well. Maybe you can watch someone else do the work in your gardens while you sit in the shade and relax and get better. =)

Whoo hoo,
    I am trading with Jean. I will check your list, hope I have something on it. If not, I will send you a list of what i have, maybe you can find something. Also, I will check locally to see if there is anything i can purchase. I have a dl farm about 20 mins away. And several nurseries I have discovered in the last year.

Debbie,
    What a great box of goodies.

Marea,
    When do our boxes have to be sent. I may have missed it if you posted that.

I am very excited to be back trading with you all again.

We bought 6 blueberries, and 6 fruit trees, so got a lot of work ahead of us. Plus we have to finish our raised strawberry bed to get all our strawberry plants in. I also found a clematis I have been wanting. Fairydust!! It was the only one they had, and I nabbed it. Only $10

Got lots of cool projects planned for the garden this summer. I cant wait. hehehe

Take care everyone, stay safe
    Hugs
    Jo

• toomanyanimals
    14 years ago

Jo, I had to go and check out Fairydust ... oh so pretty! I've fallen for the Clematis these last 2 years. I've joined 2 co-ops at the other gardening site. One co-op last year and one this year, so now I will have all the clematis I could possible want. I love the prices of the co-ops, but sometimes I think it would be funner to just get one or 2 each year and extend the joy of getting 'new ones' ... does that make sense?

Nancy, let us know how Jacey is doing!

Joy, my heart goes out to you with the loss of Tinky ... what a cute name. Wow, 16 years, Tinky lived a long happy life with you I'm sure.

Marea, What a pretty pretty cat Timmy was. I bet he was happier in the warehouse than in the RV. I know how you felt, we had Candy Cat die in the basement last year. I felt so bad we weren't with her, but she loved the basement, so that is where she went to die. All of us that have had cats know how easy it is for them to scoot by your feet and get to where THEY want to be. lol

Jo, you do have a lot of work, wow, 6 trees and the blueberries! Hey, I planted 9 strawberries in my 'herb' pot this week, I guess I will call it my raised strawberry bed. lol

Debbie, he, he, I have a chair with the same fabric. lol

No big news here today. Just on and off rain. I hope to get a little gardening in between the rain.
    sharon

• drgulley
    14 years ago

Hello TD friends. It has been a while since I have posted. All is well here just super busy and putting in a lot of overtime at work.

Debbie I am so sorry to hear about your daughter. I hope that brighter days are ahead for you. It looks like you received a really nice white elephant box. Except for the snake!

Marea and Joy I am also sorry to hear about your cats. Joy was a beautiful cat Marea. I am crazy about my pets too and have been in your shoes before and it is like losing a part of the family. Cherish the good memories.

It sounds like the swap this month is going to be fun. I am looking forward to it. Things are really growing like crazy here with the rain that we have been having.

Have a good night everyone.

Dianne

• brittneysgran
    14 years ago

Seems like everyone is getting lots of rain. Today is the only day it has not rained since last Friday. I loved the sunshine today.

Debbie-I too pray that Andi is one that lives a normal life with the MS. You try not to worry but it creeps in. Hang in there and hopefully things will work out.

Joy and Marea-I don't have cats but I do know how hard it is to lose a pet. I swore never to have another when my Doberman died but now we have Hanna our Husky and I love her just like I did the other one.

Nancy-Mom is doing great. I try to take her places on the week-end. She gets so bored sitting at home all week. She really likes our little outings. My back really acts up when I go out and pull weeds or dig but I keep doing it. I know some kind of surgery is in the horizon but I try not to dwell on it. So sorry to hear about your Jacey. We worry so about our grandchildren. Dawson has had strep 3 times in the last 3 months so I see tonsils being removed before too long.

BIG PRAYERS COMING EVERYONES WAY>>>>Good Night

Shirley

• budsnblooms
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thank you everyone for your prayers for my daughter. She has an appointment on May 18th, maybe we will know more after that. She has been trying to have a baby but because of polycystic ovaries, it has not happened yet...she has been doing fertility treatments and was talking about implantation but I don't know what this diagnosis will do to her plans.

Joy I am so happy to have you as my partner and to see you posting. You too Dianne.

Paul and Melinda...boxes headed your way tomorrow.

Grandbaby has been here all week which has kept me busy and not allowed too much time for pointless worry.

Hugs to all,
    Debbie

• juspeachy
    14 years ago

Good morning everyone,

Debbie, i am sorry I missed posting to you yesterday. I meant to, but by the time i got down to post, It had left my brain.
    Our son (the one we just visited) has a close friend who was diagnosed with MS just a few months ago. She has some days with a few problems, but on the whole, she is very active and still does everything she has always done. She takes the medications, and she does very well.
    So, keep your spirits up, I believe your dd will do very well. I will be sure to keep you all in my prayers.

Sharon,
    It makes perfect sense. =) I love going to nurseries and finding one of the plants on my want list. I found it purely by accident, I was looking for one with the name "lucy" (cant remember the whole name) I had one a few years ago, wanted to put it in my moms area of our family garden. I had gotten 4 different ones, that one is the only one that died. I look every time i see clematis.

Nancy,
    I am sorry to hear of your little gd. I will also keep you and yours in my prayers.

Jean,
    I have lots of things to share with you, but I want to make sure you dont have them, so will make a list tonight and e-mail you.

Everyone, Have a wonderful day.
    warm hugs to all,
    Jo

• budsnblooms
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Hi friends. I have been staying busy so I can't worry about things I can't change. Thank you for all of your encouragement.

Melinda...I got your box in the mail today. The Conf.# is:
    0103 8555 7498 3844 3854

Paul...your frog is flying toward California...you know what they say about flying and frogs. If a frog could fly, if wouldn't always be bumping it's a-- on the ground.
    Sorry old joke...couldn't resist though. Your conf. # is:
    0103 8555 7496 9164 3224.

Hugs,
    Debbie