PLEASE I still need some profit.

Comments (66)

• amybabyboy3
    17 years ago

Hi I also need countryfarmgal's address. Thanks, Amy

• kellyinflorida
    17 years ago

Amy,
    The address that you gave me for the getting to know you swap is where you want this box to go right?
    Will you email me to confirm. I am going out of town and really want to get this box sent before Friday. I am shipping priority mail and will give you the delivery conf# when it ships.

Kelly

• mkruby7
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I sent emails out again last night. Can anyone who has received my email, please forward them to who ever post here saying they did not get the email with the profiles.

Thank you, mkruby7

• wynative
    17 years ago

I am still waiting on Snyders profile - can someone send it to me? I would like to send her box today so that she has it by Mom's Day.

Thanks,
    Marie

• amybabyboy3
    17 years ago

Kelly, Thank you that is my correct address and I also emailed it to you. Take care, Amy

• amybabyboy3
    17 years ago

Countryfarmgal, please email me your address for wome reason I am not getting my email from mkruby. Thank you, Amy

• kellyinflorida
    17 years ago

Thanks Amy,
    I will try to get this out to you tomorrow before I leave.
    Kelly

• snyder
    17 years ago

My box was sent today to a gardenofweedin. Conf# is 0302 2940 0002 -654 3484. Ann

• wynative
    17 years ago

Ann ~ Your box is on its way ;)
    Conf# 0305-0830-0004-0712-3772

Have a great weekend,
    Marie

Happy Mom's Day, Everyone!!

• snyder
    17 years ago

I received a very lovely box from Marie today, Think she over done it, I got the following a purple wind sock with a flower on it, 2 pair garden gloves,a bar of gardeners grime away soap,a candle,a coaster plaque with easel,black and gold,a heart wall hanging, with home sweet home on it with bees and flowers,a nice Mothers day card,a very nice appointment book, 4 little trolls I think that is what you call them and they are all holding a different garden tool, 10 fairy lily bulbs and 5 different kinds of dahila bulbs,I almost forgot, a nice 3 peice garden tool set. Thank you Marie very much. Ann

• agardenofweedin
    17 years ago

Ann- Thank you for my goodies- they were waiting on me when I got home today. Everything is wonderful and the froggies are residing at the Frog Bog. Happy Gardening. Joy

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

Kellyinflorida --

Your box will be going out to you soon, got a little behind this month.. sorry for the delay!

• efrosty1
    17 years ago

i'm behind to. with this rain i can't get anything done..lol pal i hope to ship this weekend..sorry to be late. erica

• agardenofweedin
    17 years ago

Amy- Your box will go out tomorrow. Rain has held me up. That and the last few weeks of school with 100 things to do. I'll sweeten the pot. Joy

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

My package went out today to Mkruby, delivery confirmation #0305 0830 0002 4994 8823.
    I hope you enjoy it!

• wynative
    17 years ago

Good morning Ann ~ I am so glad that you liked everything :) As per the 'trolls', I call them Gnomes but trolls work also. (GRIN)

Enjoy your weekend,
    Marie

• kellyinflorida
    17 years ago

Hi,
    I got my box today, Thank you Sue!! I love the little frog, he's going to sit in my canna bed and keep watch over things. I also love the gloves, seeds (especially the seeds, great selection)The plant is so cool, It reminds me of a type of Croton. I'll look it up to find the variety.

Amybabyboy, your del. confirmation # is
    0305 1720 0001 9674 8645
    I hope you enjoy your box and I included a couple of small things for your boys.

Kelly

• amybabyboy3
    17 years ago

MKRUBY OR Countryfarmgal, I still need countryfarmgals address. Please email me. Thanks, Amy

Kelly, Thank you--I will be on the lookout. Amy

• serenity_lane_ga
    17 years ago

Debbya.
    Sorry I'm late, your package will be mailed on Monday.
    Busy week, yucky summer colds!!!
    Thanks for your patience!
    Amy

• mkruby7
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Debbya thank you. I got it Saturday as I was leaveing out the door to my daugthers wedding. So I just opened it. The frog is great. Am going to used the 'plant food spikes' for my house plants. I also got seeds and baggies.

Can someone please send amybabyboy3, countryfarmgals address. I can not even get in to the web site to read my e-mails.

THANKS, mkruby7

• amybabyboy3
    17 years ago

Kelly,
    Thank you so much!! My box came today. I love the hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil frogs- they went right to the garden. I also love the welcome sign and hummingbird feeder- so cute. My boys loved the side walk chalk and Gumby movie and were so excited. Thank you so much. The garden tools and gloves are great. The freesia soap, gel and lotion are one of my favorite scents. I also am so happy with all the seeds and will get them planted right away. Thank you so very much, Amy

• kellyinflorida
    17 years ago

Hi Amy,
    I am glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for letting me know it arrived.

Kelly

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Amy,
    Thanks for letting me know you mailed it, I'll let you know when the box arrives!

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

I haven't received a box for May. Not complaining, just letting you know.

:)

• efrosty1
    17 years ago

sguanzon ---i posted early i'm behind,with the rain now i have sinusitis and bronchitis. i can't get anything done..lol pal i hope to ship this weekend..sorry to be late. erica

no box here either but.. we still have about a week before the month is over. with graduations here and coming i know everyone is busy. have a great weekend..

• simplylisa
    17 years ago

I too have gotten behind this month. I will be sending my box Monday or Tuesday if the PO is not open on Monday. Hubby gets paid on Friday so will have the funds then but I don't want any plant babies sitting in the PO especially if it's a long Holiday weekend. Will post confirmation number when I send it. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks again for letting me join.

Lisa & Kayla

PS Haven't gotten a box yet over here either. I think this month has been very hectic for everyone. LOL

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Amy,
    Your package arrived!

Amy sent- 2 mini hummingbird feeders, package of Instant nectar, pair of garden gloves, sea kelp lotion, cute windchime, african violet, 2 hens & chick!

Thanks so much!

• dancingmoons
    17 years ago

My apologizes to eveyone in the group...especially SIMPLYLISA for me not getting my box out on time. I have e-mailed MKRUBY to let her know whats been happening with me, and maybe she can help me decide waht to do now...Im terribly asahmed of myself.
    Trish

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Trish,
    Don't be so hard on yourself! Things happen beyond our control...and we all go through rough times. I've always enjoyed your BLUE SKIES attitude.
    Your one of the BEST Pal's to have in a swap! I'll gladly vouch for you any day! If you need me to send a box to Simplylisa for you, I'll have it out on Tuesday! Just let me know!

• dancingmoons
    17 years ago

Dear Deb!!
    thanks so much for your kind words...and generous offer! I have e-mailed Lisa, and MKRuby too, about my dilemma, and am waitin to hear from them both...here is part of my month of may and why i am so late with everything:

"Dear Jackie Thanks for your e\-mail....I am sorry for my delay...This has been a terrible month for me. First i got the flu, for 5 days, was down, could hardly move, then we got 7 straight days of heavy rain, and now my roof is leaking, and i need a new one, which will cost $6, 000.00!!! I need a whole new roof, they cannot put on any more layers, so it all has to be ripped off. I knew it was getting old, but all the rain we had did very heavy damage, and is leaking into my daughters room. and the back of the roof is now covered in a blue tarp in case we get more rain. I am trying to get a home equity loan to pay for the repairs, which is turning into a huge process, and i was hoping to have the closing today, but it does not look as though its going to happen today, hopefully next week. Then my godmother passed away unexpectedly last Monday, so last week was bad for us also. "

So thats it, in a nutshell...I can mail to her but dont know when...Thanks for the kind words of encouragement!!
    Blue Skies (?!!)
    Trish

• simplylisa
    17 years ago

Dancingmoons,

Please don't be so hard on yourself, especially not on my account. In case you didn't notice I haven't sent my box out either so you are not alone in being behind. if I don't get a box this time around that is fine. i didn't join in this swap or any other to get stuff I joined so that I could meet you all, make new friends and bless my new friends with a few tidbits of goodies here and there. You concentrate on taking care of yourself and whatever is going on that is upseting you and maybe we can partner up again someday. No hard feelings on this end so plese don't worry about it.

Hugs,
    Lisa & Kayla

• mkruby7
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I know we all have things go on in are lifes we can not do anything about, but deal. And I do understand. As my Aunt (after her fourth open heart back in Feb.) is doing worse very month. I was hoping to see her next month, but I find out that she is not knowing her own husband most of the time. And we also have great things that happen too. Like my daugther got married last weekend.

My box to Trish will go out this weekend (oh, I better make it Tuesday) and I will be sending her extra as she didn't get her box last month.

Thank you Deb for the offer to send for Trish. I will let Trish work it out with Lisa. And if she wants Deb to send for her. That is also fine with me.

Is there anyone else who is having trouble sending ? Or have not received there box ? Please let me know.

mkruby7

PS. Next month I will be gone the last week and half into the first week of July (not sure what day I will be back). So if possible I need a pal to send to me before then (let me know if you want to, before June 5th). Also I will need someone to run/watch the RR for me. They may have to start the RR for July, too.

• kellyinflorida
    17 years ago

Hi MKRuby,
    I'll help you out while your gone.

Kelly

• mkruby7
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thank you Kelly.

• wynative
    17 years ago

MKRuby ~ I have not recieved anything yet this month.
    Congrats on your daughters wedding/marriage!

Marie

• mkruby7
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I want to let everyone that I have to leave town right away. My Aunt pass away (had her fourth open heart back in Feb.) and I have to drive up to Oregon for the service on Saturday.

Trish I will not be able to get to the postoffice before I leave. (sorry) I will send as soon as I get back.

Marie, if you have not receive your box by the time I get back. I will send you a box. (thank you, my daugthers wedding was just beautiful).

Kelly, If you can keep a eye on the RR. I will be very thankful.

Is there anyone else not get there box ????

If you have receive and didn't post here. Can you Pleeeesssa do. We like to hear what we are getting from each other.

Thanks everyone, mkruby7

• kellyinflorida
    17 years ago

Tace care and I am sorry to hear about your loss.
    I'll watch over the RR while your away.

Kelly

• mkruby7
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Oh, I should be back (I think) Monday or Tuesday.

mkruby7

• wynative
    17 years ago

MKRuby - have a safe trip. Sorry to hear of your loss...

Marie

• efrosty1
    17 years ago

sguanzon-- box went out today.. so sorry for the delay..erica

i have not received either, just thought i would let you know..

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

I got my wonderful box from Erica - Thanks so much Erica I know you've had a rough month!

I got apple cinammon rose hips (is this like a potpurri? smells divine!), 2 lovely garden plaques, 2 hand poured melts apple cucumber and cucumber melon soap, tulip iron on transfers (I think this will go on my apron!).

Thanks again - you are sweet!

• gardeningwitch
    17 years ago

I didn't get my box. But it's ok! Next month :)

• simplylisa
    17 years ago

Gardeningwitch,
    Sorry for the delay. Your box will be going out Monday. Things have been busy here lately and i wanted to find a little something for your boys. I will post confirmation number Monday when i get back from the Post Office. Once again I'm sorry for it being late but it is coming. :-)

Lisa & Kayla

• mkruby7
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I'm back. Boy am tried. I will be doing my mailing Monday. So I need to know if Countryfarmgal sent to wynative. And is there anyone else that has NOT receive there box for May. I will mail to you too.

I will also put June's line-up tonight. So if you are one of the pals that has not 'sent' and I have not hear from you why. You will not be in the line-up. Sorry, email me if you have anying question.

THANK YOU KELLY FOR KEEPING A EYE ON THINGS HERE, mkruby7

• wynative
    17 years ago

MKRuby - I have not recieved for May but according to your first post is was: smmjohnson2000sends to wynative ??

Glad your back :)
    Marie

• mkruby7
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I never got her profile, address, etc. So I had to drop her. I will add her back in the line-up as soon as I get a profile. If you look down about three post and then eleven more. You will see I had to change it.

I will try to email her again. If I don't hear back, I will put something together for you and send Monday.

mkruby7

• efrosty1
    17 years ago

mkruby - I have not recieved for May either. Happy June everyone!!!

---sguanzon--

--apple cinammon rose hips ---you can use as potpurri,in a bowl,around a candle, in the car.etc. I made enough for myself i thought i would share some.lol
    --garden plaques-i poured the concrete and painted this past winter when i counldn't go outside.
    ---hand poured melts apple cucumber ---- cucumber melon soaps, (yes another 2 hobbies (i have went crazy in the soy candles..... lol)
    ---tulip iron on transfers - i loved the pattern thought and hope you would to.. it will make a lovely apron!
    -so sorry it wasn't more. i was so sick i felt awfully about not being able to shop for you. so i sent things i made by hand. have a great weekend.. Erica

• simplylisa
    17 years ago

Marisa, (gardeningwitch)

Your package is on the way, sorry for the delay. I hope you like everything. Confirmation number is 0304 1560 0003 0363 3155. PLMK if everything arrives ok.

Hugs,
    Lisa & Kayla

• sheilaschnauzies
    17 years ago

Hi, I have not received my box yet just letting you know. I need a profile for efrosty also. I have a box ready to send but need to add items based on profile before I send. Haven't forgotten you, efrosty!!

• snyder
    17 years ago

Amy baby boy 3's box has been mailed today. Conf# is 0302 2940 0002 0654 4368. Hope you enjoy it. Ann