Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nyvoices99

UPDATE: 9900---Traveling Daylilies

nyvoices99
16 years ago

This round robin is an extension of a wonderful group of talented, generous and spirited traders, the Traveling Daylilies, who when at all possible trade Daylilies. The way into this group is to have traded with at least one of us and to be recommended for membership by one or more members of the group. We are not snobs, we just want to protect each other and you from any game traders... should there be any. If you know any of us, email privately and they will be allowed to get you in on their recommendation. We'd love to have you!

Congratulations Dawn & Jason, Welcome Tolan to the world.

Comments (100)

• toomanyanimals
    16 years ago

Anita, oh, wow, that list of Dl's is great! You are bad, bad, bad, I mean good for listing them. :o)

Shirley, I just have to tell you, 2 of the Japanese Iris you sent me ... how many years ago ... are finally going to bloom. I've had the hardest time keeping them alive ... so I must have finally done something right!

Cindy, oh, that Spacecoast Gator eye is a 'LOOKER'!

sharon

• nyvoices99
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Good Morning All,

Will be calling Maryotts to add Jo's order on, I will check & see if they are running close to out of anything, this is for you slackers that know you want to order, just trying to justify the need for more:) Poor Jo was put in a pickle her DH told her she could order, but, he wanted to buy a ROLL BACK!! Now I think that is a BIG price difference, don't you all?

Sharon,
    Bad??? No see if I did not post it many of you that don't read your E-mails would have never known about the sale:) See I just was doing GOOD:)

OH, Yes, SC Gator Eye is a beautiful one, this is mine from Shirley.
    {{gwi:2103570}}
    Hope to get a better pic this year, without my toes in it:)

Shirley,
    I already have Butter & Sugar, I think you sent it to me? Not sure, but it is blooming it's head off right now.

OK, it was 46 when I got up, so it must have warmed up a bit to go out for a tad till Baby D wakes up, have a great day all..:)Anita
    P. S. JO, I Did find Bas Relief, sorry I was spelling it BASS, silly me:)

• User
    16 years ago

Cindy, YES, Ben is a little Benjamin (named after his maternal grandfather). I would love even the tiniest piece of your mom's Benjamin. Let me know if she's interested in a trade and I'll forward my list. I'll reimburse her postage + some.

Right now I need these two: Anyone have Anne Kelly or Billy Boy they're willing to trade, $ell, auction, hold for ransom, anything?!

Billy was my unit secretary who died in an ATV accident last July 31. I want to plant the daylily in our courtyard for his one year anniversary.

Thanks, Dianne

• namso
    16 years ago

Afternoon all,

taking a break since i can hardly move....the mulch is winning the war, not me.

Angie/Anita....im hating seeing those Maryotts listing coming here lol. might have to go renew my daves membership afterall.

Shirley...i dont think im going to be able to dig today. later this week ok i hope?.

Marea...forgot to mention i have a Mystic Mariner potted up for you. noticed it was on your want list at least at one time. that one needs a bit of recovery time after its ship though. no trade.

Diane....mom says she'll send for postage. shes in condoland with very little space which is why she doesnt want to ship until its done blooming. the price may be too high though lol, she wants to email you a pic when it does bloom. not good, she just got the digital camera and is suffering from overdoesitness real bad. :)

Dawn.....Hi Talon!

Barb...arent they all amazing? grin. i think i ended up with so many since i believe it :).

Sherri my friend, i owe you mail. Wanted to say HI here too. did you see that Maryotts list?

MaryB, where are you at? :)

Hi Annie!

Jo, HI. hope things ease up for you soon.

Still no takers....sigh. off to pot them. love them both, just already have. bonuses.

OK!!!!!the reason for my post. Anita sent me an awesome box!!!!! gee whiz, i hope i dont miss anything. this box was stuffed full.
    . an adorable garden frog.
    . Dl-Touched by Magic - never heard of....boy this is up my alley :)
    . DL- Pete Hansen Memorial
    . DL-Learning to Fly
    . Dl- winds of Love - oh boy!
    . DL- Americas Most Wanted - want list city!
    . DL- Judge Roy Beam - more want list
    . Hosta - Mississippi Delta
    . Sib Iris - Berlin Tiger
    BULBS GALORE - many many Aneome Blue, Mexican Shell Flowers, Brodiae Queen Fabiloa, Spraxis Harelqien,
    . and an adorable angel garden ornament. one i wish i could have found her!

!!!!!!!!!!!!Anita, i loved every bit of it :). Thankyou so very much for an awesome trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy

• raggedyann161420
    16 years ago

I'm checking in. It has been crazy here with work and running.

Anita, Jo e-mailed me. I'm not a bit happy with the Post office. The package was delivered on a Friday and they never got a notice till Tues I think. (Just Crazy).

Barb, I went to Iowa to help to do some clean up from the tornado, and oh my, such damage. Pictures don't begin to tell the true story.

I am sitting out this month's swap. I would love to oder but guess who sent DS and Daughter-in-law mad money to go on vacation. Of all places they picked Aruba, I guess I'm too much of a hermit to go that far.

Dawn how is your little family doing?

Sharon, again i'm sorry for your loss. I still miss Mom,Dad, the twins DeDe and Dorthy, sister Elizabeth and brother Eddie very much. In time it does get easier, but I still get teary eyed. It almost makes us feel like we are orphans.

I've been digging like a gopher,I have to get a trade out, and I feel really grubby. It is time for a hot shower.

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• cody_mi
    16 years ago

hi yall
    still trying to get the gardens cleaned up for the year, i'm thinking it won't happen. if we could get everything actually caught up, it wouldn't be so bad, but no one has the time so it's little bit by little bit. i have scapes on probably half of the dl's so far, two to three weeks early. not sure whats going on out there. i swore i was only going to add ten more daylilies this year, but i'm up to 27 so far and i've been showing restraint, lol. i attempted hybridizing iris for the first time this year. i've got three pods out of 12, excellent results eh, lol. anyone know what i need to do with them for planting ie stratification, soaking or just planting?
    i started serving at a restuarant here. saturday when i got to work i was met in the driveway by one of the cooks. one of the servers ended up with bacterial meningitis. he went in the hospital very early friday morning and died late friday night. he had just turned 18. very sad, he was a really cool kid. everyone at work was freaking out, thinking they would catch it, even though the health dept. said first person contact only. i guess he was drinking at a party on wednesday and had still been going to school. i was told they've given 600 people either the pill or the shot, but don't know how accurate it is. it sucks when these sort of things happen.

marea
    still haven't forgotten you, i'm still trying to get everything gathered together.

• mareas
    16 years ago

Annie, there are these T-shirts for sale on eBay that read: "Life Is Good" that made me just GRIN about you & your beautiful message...
    Cody - I trust you to return the box - no worries.
    I just got a feedback on eBay that simply says: "As good as it gets. Thank you." Been laughing for quite awhile.

• mamabirrd
    16 years ago

A few updated babybirrd pics at the TD pic thread!

~Dawn (mamabirrd)

• bourret
    16 years ago

Hi Everyone!

Just checking in. My back is killing me again. Anita I know just how you're feeling. I've been trying to do some light gardening but really pay for it the next day.

Sharon, I'm so sorry about your Dad. You're in my prayers.

Dawn, Talon is so handsome! You lucky, lucky woman. Jason is cute too.

It's amazing how many daylilies croaked after this weird winter and summer. The upside is that now there's room to put my new acquisitions.

My hubby and I are going to be selling daylilies at the Southern Maine Community College the Saturday after next. This will give me a chance to thin out and get rid of alot of plants that have exploded. Some extra money will be nice too.

Today I'm going to go out and dig until my back tells me to stop.

Talk to you all later,

Lisa

• toomanyanimals
    16 years ago

Dawn, the pictures of T-bird are so darling. I want to pick him up and burb him ... and cuddle him! :o)

Shirley, Well it happened ... I have my first ever blooming Japanese Iris. I will post pic over on the picture posts.

Cody, how sad about your co-worker. Keep at the garden, you know it will reward you.

Annie: Digging like a Gopher Annie ... :o)
    That should be your new handle.

Sherri, are you done with school for the summer?
    Sharon

• onesherri
    16 years ago

Hi everyone. I don't usually like to spread my misery but I am stuck in a bad carma at the moment and really need some prayers. My step dad is in the hospital with two broken vertebrae that they are going to do surgery on and try to repair after a fall last week. My grandma fell about a month ago and broke her arm. She had to go to ER yesterday and now has a clot in her lung. My dog is old and on his last leg and I just have this feeling of death all around me. I never, ever want to get old. Then theres my mom who is coming apart at the seems over all of this. Along with the two closest people she has, her dogs are all old and she is worried about them so she is just a wreck. Sorry to rant but I really need your prayers right now.

Sharon, I first want to tell you how sorry I am about your dad. It's one of the hardest things to go through but hopefully you have lots of great memories to get you through the tears.

I should be done with school for the summer but I got sidetracked and now I am stuck studying all summer. Which would be ok if it wasn't so darn hot. I figured I would pick a place in the shade and do some studying but about the only thing I accomplish is a jump in the pool.:) It's to tempting.:)

Anita, that co-op looks like a lot for you to take on, on top of everything else you have going on. Where are the prices?

Cindy, do I see that you are putting down mulch??? What happened to my "natural gardener"?

Mary, all of my plants settled in like they were here last year. You did a great job digging. Sherri

• luvmybulbs
    16 years ago

AAGGHHHHHHH! My John Peat had 5 buds on one stem, went out today and I think the neighbor dog was in my yard again. The buds are laying next to the stem :o( It is the only one I have been waiting patiently to bloom. Boy this ticks me off!!! So another year before I see blooms. Maybe I will put a wire cage around it. That double fan from last year has 6 fans this year.

Sorry to come here and rant.

Anyone else for the Maryotts Daylilys. So far I have Cody and Canna that want some. Let me know. I will be placing my order within the next two weeks.

Angie

• dirtpig
    16 years ago

Morning all.Hope the sun is shinning on you all..smiles

Sharon I'm so sorry about your Dad.HUGS

Sherri,hope things are getting alittle better..darn..HUGS

Angie,don't you just love the neighbors at times..BAD DOG!!

Anyone know whats up with gardenweb..I seem to be missing my trade page.The whole thing is gone,sigh.

Mary THANK YOU again for the box of fun.Just can't wait to see Jean Swann bloom..big smiles

Hugs to Talon!

Where is everyone...Mamabear come out,come out where ever you are...hehe

Jean

• nyvoices99
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Quick check in to say Hi: To All:) Cant wait till this wedding is over tomorrow, WOW, why do I do this to myself???

SHERRI, I'm not doing a co-op, I posted for any one that wants to order, Looks like Angie might be looking for others to order with her? I placed my order with them already. Prayers for you & yours.

Have to go finish the stupid flowers that I was NOT doing!!! Anita

• namso
    16 years ago

Sherri, aw im sorry. will keep you and yours in my prayers. hope the family is all on the mend real soon. and lets hope the family pets are staying for awhile too. you cant fight the years accumulating, but you sure can change the definition of how many "old" is. :):): looking forward to your visit. Cindy

• onesherri
    16 years ago

Thank you all for your prayers, everyone made it through their surgeries yesterday. Interestingly enough, they both were scheduled at the same time yesterday. Made it nice for stress purposes. So far, both are expected a great recovery.

Anita, being a wedding photographer and seeing what goes into weddings on a regular basis and seeing what goes wrong on a regular basis, I feel for you.:) I would never attempt to have a wedding here. Not that my yard is wedding material anyway.:)

Ok folks, I ordered from a lady on the auction who gets most of her daylilies from Maryotts and she is in process of moving and having to get rid of most of her plants, is anyone interested in doing a co-op??? She will offer us a percentage off of her already lowered prices. Her website is flourishingdaylilies. If anyone wants to take a peak and e-mail if you have any interest, not that it ties you to it when the time comes, I just want to see how interest there is before I bother with it. http://www.flourishingdaylilies.com/

• mareas
    16 years ago

Oh Sherri, SO glad all went well yesterday for you and yours! Hoping for a speedy recovery for all (including you from all that stress!) I've ordered from Subhana flourishing, too, and highly recommend her! I dont have room or I'd buy from her again...

Anita, you have my prayers for a happy successful day today.

Is anybody here into Epis? Paul sent me some I just don't have a real home for here...

Off to look at the new photos & add my first 'Marea's Angel' from this year ~m'

• cody_mi
    16 years ago

epi's are awesome marea, paul sent me some too. they're growing like mad, although no blooms yet.

we've had two weddings at my house in the last year. just keep saying to yourself, if it doesn't get done, it doesn't get done. otherwise you'll give yourself a coronary trying to get things up to 'par'.

• pchanggeo
    16 years ago

Hello everyone.

Marea, if no one wants the epis, I'll take them back. I'm sure there's something in there that I lost during the winter.

Sherri, sorry to read about your troubles. Hope things get better soon. I'd be interested in some spider daylilies from the website.

All the photos in the other thread are great. Talon sure looks like an "Angel"... wink wink.

Paul

• mareas
    16 years ago

Paul, will send the epi's back home to you promptly.

Cindy - head's up on Rincon mailed yesterday.

Only 3 of us interested in July swap?? C'mon you all! ~m'

• nyvoices99
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Quick Hi To All,
    Have tons of wedding stuff to take care of, as I spent Sunday with DH & yesterday I just plain took the day off & did NOTHING, it felt so good.

Wedding went off without to many hitches:) It was beautiful.
    Sherri, this was the 6 one DH & I have done here, we are getting better & better each time.

Shirley & Marea,
    Sorry but I must sit out July swap, I already have BFJune & BFNewbie swaps to do, On top of getting Shirley's Iris out that I wanted to get out last week, July 21 DH & I are doing a pig roast here, July 26 helping to do another Pig roast down the road, DS wants time to go to the races here, I just don't think I will have much spare time in July.

Have to run, my Mom just called, Have a great day all..:)Anita

• mareas
    16 years ago

Wow - you are one BUSY lady, Anita! So sorry you can't do a swap with us this time. What's BF? Is that another garden site I don't know about? The DG site is great - I got in on the secret hosta swap there and had so much fun.

Jean - so sorry about your trade list going missing! All that work poof!??! Tragic! Guess I better get mine printed out before it happens to me -

I got Paul's epi's in the mail today.

Well, Shirley, how about you & I do a swap? *grin* ~m'

• brittneysgran
    16 years ago

Marea-I was thinking the very same thing. Send me a list of some wants and I might just have some of them. It's so sad our group is getting away from monthly swaps. I do belong to two other active groups though.

I e-mailed everyone a list of some irises that I was dividing well one lady wants them all so sorry if you were checking out the list. Diane LMK which ones you were interested in and I will save those for you. I got your e-mail.

Anita-Do you have siberian iris Rikugui Sakuri or Showdown?
    I have those I can send you.

Our one and only Gloria is leaving for Cancun Mexico tomorrow. Boo Hoo she didn't ask me to go.

Dawn-Love the pictures of little punkin.

Shirley

• pchanggeo
    16 years ago

Thanks Marea. I'm going to have to sit out the swap.

Shirley, did you get my email about the irises? I responded as soon as I saw your email. Oh well....

Darn hotmail doesn't seem to like verizon and couple of others for some reason. I may switch over to gmail.

Hope everyone enjoys their summer. It's going to be close to 100 today.

Thanks,
    Paul

• mareas
    16 years ago

Shirley, I just went over your immense lists and I don't have one thing you want! No wonder you all joined other groups instead...
    Anyhow, I will mail you the Fragrant Plum & Lafter rose cuttings you wanted today (those bulbs are history) - no trade required.

Happy Summer everyone, marea

• pchanggeo
    16 years ago

Only 25 posts away from 10,000! WOW!

Wishing I had a dime for every TD post...
    Paul

• mamabirrd
    16 years ago

Waaaaaaaa!
    You know how I sometimes write a book when I post?? Well, I did just that yesterday morning when I was finally able to sneak in some free time while the baby was sleeping. It was a very long post and I finally felt like I got caught up. Well, just my luck! I was just about to hit "preview message" when my power went out!!!! Arrrrrgggggh! I was boiling mad. I swear I sat here and typed for an hour. Such a shame when I have NO time to waste. Power went out again this morning. I don't know what is going on.

Anyhoo, not enough time to try and retype it this morning, but I needed to get on for a sec to thank Paul...

Paul....thank you soooooo much for the wonderful surprise you sent to Talon. We love them!!

Paul sent the baby two onesies from the Los Angeles Angel's of Anaheim baseball team. They are very cool and he will wear them with pride!
    Coincidentally, the Angel's are hosting the Pittsburgh Pirates today through Sunday. : )

Thank you Paul. It was very thoughtful and they are just awesome! Los Angeles is one of those places i've always wanted to visit and hope that someday we can make California a family vacation destination. : )

HUGS to Sherri!

Marea, Jenna said 'Snazzy Memories' is about to bloom already. Wow! That was fast. Thank you again!

And how about more hugs to all the rest of you. : )

We are doing great....just so busy. The baby is growing fast and is now over 10 lbs. I have pics to post and will do my best to try and retype the long post from yesterday just as soon as I can.

My goodness.....24 more posts!! Wow!

HAPPY SUMMER!!

Hugs,
    ~Dawn (mamabirrd)

• nyvoices99
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Good Morning All,
    Well I thought I was going to have time to post this morning:( I hear baby D waking so I guess not.

Shirley,
    No, I don't have either, I NEED to get yours on the way, I need 2 of me & guess what another wedding August 11th, It was supposed to be July 21,Thats why we are doing a pig roast that day, I had everything ready for the wedding:( but they changed location to Tennessee, now they just called last night & asked if I would still have it here in August, I'm sure you know I said yes:)

Marea,
    BF= Blooming Friends, it is a group here I have been involved with for over a year, spent much of my year in Disney so now I HAVE to do the swaps or I am out of the group, mandatory to do 6 swaps a year & I could not, as I was banned.

Better hurry & get my laundry in before D is awake, have a great day all. :)Anita
    P.S 23 more:)

• onesherri
    16 years ago

Dawn, hugs right back at you. I tried and tried to order a daylily that I found named Talon and it has been sold out at every place I found it. I had ordered you another daylily to go with it but it seems silly to send it by itself, it was supposed to come with Talon. So I will keep trying.:)

Paul, I didn't strike much interest for a co-op but if your looking for spiders, I have tons. Let me know which ones interested you on her page. Theres a good chance I may have a few of them and we could set up a trade after bloom time.

Marea, I can't believe a red, white and blue exchange didn't get us all going.:) I don't do much digging this time of year so I would love to see that one happen again after bloom time.:)

Sharon, my dear Sharon, if you could only see the wonderful creations that you have added to my flower season this year.:) A few of the seeds that you sent me have opened and they are very pretty. My digital camers is broke so I am trying to get them scanned in for you to lay your eyes on.:) They are fabulous.

Miss Cindy, I hope your trip went well and I will see you on Friday. I am so excited.

Anita, you are one brave girl.:)

Where in the world is JO????????? Come out, come out wherever you are.:) Sherri

• mareas
    16 years ago

Everyone on EARTH should watch this video!! My heart is much bigger now!

Here is a link that might be useful: Paul Potts Angel

• toomanyanimals
    16 years ago

Sherri, glad to know some of the seedlings are looking nice for you. I posted a pic on the picture thread of my favorite seedling so far this year ... and its' only just begun.

Dawn, glad you are getting a little time for yourself.

I know we are all out gardening and getting ready for the 4th. I am thinking of having a 4th of July/Meg's Graduation Party up at the cottage. Just for family ... should be fun if it doesn't rain.

Still lots to do for Dad's Estate ... Estate is the word they make you use. He was a factory worker ... so not much of an estate ... but still, more work than I would have thought.

Miss all of you who aren't posting.

Shirley/Marea - What is the information for the Red white and blue swap? Sorry, must have missed all that.
    sharon

Have to post a new seedling picture, sorry, tag is 'kind of' lost. I have the initials of the cross, but must have bought the seeds cause I don't know what the initials stand for .... yikes!

This guy is
    tall 36", with 7 inch blooms, 15 bud count.
    click for bigger picture.

• brittneysgran
    16 years ago

Sharon-Wow how beautiful....looks like you have a winner there. I posted about a red, white and blue swap but only Marea was interested. Maybe we can try again after the daylilies are through blooming. Looks like Sherri will be interested then.

Shirley

• toomanyanimals
    16 years ago

An "After the Daylilies are Through Blooming Swap" sounds like a great idea. Keep me posted and I will be in!
    sharon

• nyvoices99
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Shirley,
    Your Iris went out yesterday, an after swap I might be in for???

How I have spent my week!!Fighting off bears!!!Would like to post a pic, but, NO this piece of ^&%( wont let me!! Off to call DEC. Anita

• nyvoices99
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Sorry Shirley, so ticked off I forgot your d/C #0103 8555 7491 0880 3494

Dawn, I did NOT forget you:0) will let you know when I have sent:)

• mamabirrd
    16 years ago

Pics added to other thread. : )

HUGS TO ALL,
    ~Dawn (mamabirrd)

• mellen
    16 years ago

I have a question for the group. Is there a member named Carmen/Pins who is a part of our group?

Thanks,
    Mary Ellen

• mamabirrd
    16 years ago

Yes Mary Ellen, there sure is.

If you all haven't read my email yet, there is sad news to report. This was posted by a member on another gardening website...

I got an email from Carmen's DH, Jim, yesterday that he had dropped her off at hospice and she doesn't have long to live but she had made him promise to let her DG friends know that she appreciated all the love, fun and friendship she has had in our forums for years. Her cancer seems to have finally won its war with her.

She loves gardening including her hostas and had even participated in this springs DG co-ops to buy new plants.

Lani

Carmen hasn't posted in quite a while (the 8000 update I think) but we've heard from her from time to time through emails. She is very sweet and i'm so sad to hear what she and her family are going through.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

HUGS,
    ~Dawn (mamabirrd)

• mareas
    16 years ago

I have daylilies blooming in my garden this morning that I received from Carmen ~ I love them especially now.
    I tried to find daylilies to send her today for all of us, but settled for a purple passion bouquet ~ hope you approve...
    Thank you for letting us know, dear Dawn.

After bloom swap ~ YES, Sherri!

What has happened to Jo??? marea

• mellen
    16 years ago

I sent an e-mail to Dawn because I don't have all of your addy's together. But I read that Carmen had passed on yesterday at 11:00 AM. God rest her soul.
    Mary Ellen

• pchanggeo
    16 years ago

We'll miss you Carmen... may you rest in peace.

Marea, I received the epis earlier in the week. Thank you.

Sharon, I hope you got my card.

Dawn, Talon is absolutely precious.

Circle of life... Paul

• mamabirrd
    16 years ago

Beautiful Paul, and so true. Thank you.

I'd love for you all to read the poem i've linked below...

*In memory of Carmen*

~Dawn (mamabirrd)

Here is a link that might be useful: Keep My Memory

• veeja11
    16 years ago

Sharon, so sorry for your loss and for ours. I am finally moved, now tring to start new gardens. gotta sit out the swap, just can't get back to normal. I shall never move again. All 5 of my children are coming for my 60th b day the 15th maybe I can put them to work in the garden. I seem to be short on plants, more land here and I left most of my plants. just bought 5 fruit trees, a 5 way apple, 2 plums,
    1 regular apple, still need a pear and cherry. gotta find a 5 way pear. Beautiful baby Dawn, how are those sleepless nights going? big hugs and lots of love to all

• barbamaman
    16 years ago

Hi TDLs -

The sad news of Carmen's death hurt so. She was hoping to beat the cancer and was to young to leave this beautiful world.

We're pottering along. Things take me a long time with my left hand now in a splint. It's still about as limited as it was in the cast.

Today and yesterday we set out Dianthus at the top of our rocky bank with a thirsty maple at the top. Not many flowers prosper there, but we've finally found a short list that do.

We have these daylilies in bloom:
    Strange Eyes
    Happy Returns
    Black Eyed Stella
    Courtly Love
    Forsyth Lemon Drop
    Navy Blues
    Bertie Ferris
    Small Gesture
    Breakfast at Tiffany's
    Olive Bailey Langdon
    Mimosa Umbrella
    Barbie Doll
    Shelby Charmer
    Sanford House
    Raindrop

Sure is pretty for a new garden!

Talon is getting big fast! Maybe you do have a linebacker there, Dawn! He is such a handsome baby. You three make the cutest family!

I'll try to post more later.

Hugs all around

Barb

• brittneysgran
    16 years ago

Oh mercy what sad news about our Carmen. I remember how happy she was starting her own Company. I sent several addresses and phone numbers to her for contacts. She is one of God's angels now with no more pain and suffering.

Love the poem Keep my Memory...

Dawn-Yea more pictures..I will go to the other thread and see how little Talon has grown.

Barb-My daylilies are blooming that you sent me in last years swap...I will post pictures...I love them....

Anita-I got the irises...thanks. I'm going to wait a few more weeks before digging yours. They have really grown and look great but I want some more rain before I dig them.

Shirley

• nyvoices99
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I think many of YOU need to take a time OUT!!!!
    We was, what???, Now we are what???
    Step back & think about this!!!, I have given has many in this group. If you think we don't need you, you are soooo wrong, I will leave it at that. Anita

• mary_s
    16 years ago

It's been awhile since I posted anything.
    I like the rest of you was stunned and saddened by the news of Carmen's death. When I heard her cancer was back I had hoped and prayed that she could beat it. It shows how fragile life is. We need to enjoy and treasure the days we have! I really did not get to know Carmen very well other than through her posts here...never had a trade with her. I could tell she had a beautiful spirit and loved her garden and family! She is in a better place, but none the less it is difficult for all those who loved her.
    It kinda puts those small day to day struggles we all have into perspective....MaryS

• brittneysgran
    16 years ago

Yes we are so caught up in the hustle bustle of our fast paced lives we forgot Barb's birthday...

Barb we love you....Happy extended Birthday

MaryS-Hello so good to see you posting. We miss you when you are away.

Shirley

• mamabirrd
    16 years ago

Dearest Barb....

Belated, of course. So sorry I missed it. Hope it was filled with fun!

HUGS, HUGS, & more HUGS,

~Dawn (mamabirrd)

• mamabirrd
    16 years ago

Wow! We did it!

See next thread........