Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sassyd_gw

NEW: Pedal Pushers 'May I give from my Heart' Partners

sassyd
15 years ago

Welcome to everyone!

The rules are short and sweet! All new people welcome, but you must send your box first! No exceptions. Boxes sent out by the 23rd, that being said, they should be sent before if possible.

May..... I give from my heart?...........

I want this to be about plants as much as possible but mainly, get to know your partner, use this as a reason to get to know someone you've never traded with. Lots of new people joining our group and we're glad to see that....

I don't want anyone feeling like you have to spend alot of money on sending a box, I want you to give from your heart!

This is NOT a seed swap, (if you want to include some, thats fine) but it time for plants, etc! Send what you...May give from your heart:)

Thanks to all that join!

Sassy

PARTNERS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pixie/Lisa

Melissa/Nikki

Frances/Mao tse moms

Amybabyboy3/Margaret

Anita/Sassy

galium/Tracey

Debbya/Robin

Karen/Dee-Faintheart

Melinda/Dee in Florida

Happyseed/Pat

christieb/sassybutterfly

Hope this works for everyone.

Sassy

Comments (149)

• amybabyboy3
    15 years ago

Tracy, If you could send the rain to me I would love it. We need it desperately!! Amy

• karenh71867
    15 years ago

My sunny day turned dark around 4pm and by 4:30 we had rain. It rained last night, too, but no thunder/lightening. I think we are in for a rainy week here. If the days are at least half sunshine I can deal with it. I just hope we get the sunshine in the evening when I can actually get something done outside!

Dee, that is fine with me! I can't wait!! Is your hubby a firefighter? I ask because mine is a volunteer firefighter. He was going to go down to Iowa this past winter for the winter waterfights they have. Some guys from neighboring towns went, but our guys couldn't make it.

Hmmm.. how did I manage to double post up above? Sorry!

Good Night all!
    Karen

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Hiya everyone,

Christie ~ just wanted to let ya know your box will go out on Wed/Thurs at the latest. I have the items, just gotta find a box to fit it in :)

Now... not to hijack a thread with personal issues.. but my mom could use thoughts & prayers as well. We were informed today her cancer is terminal. It was a very rough day filled w/ a lot of tears :( Her name is Janice, and she is a muralist and one of the very most important people in my life. And if I'm not on here goofing around, I'm not being snobbish.. well I'm just trying to 'deal' right now. Thanks...

Hugs all,
    Wendy / sassybutterfly_2008

• hazelnutbunny
    15 years ago

Thank you, Nikki! I'm looking forward to it, and I'll definitely post when I receive it! :O)

Wendy~ Very big hugs for you. I can't imagine what your family is going through right now. Bless your heart. Please know that your mom is in my prayers and I'll have your family's name added to my prayer group's list.
    Extra prayers are going out for YOU...I know this will be one of the most difficult times in your life.
    *hugs*

Melissa

• galium
    15 years ago

Wendy-My thoughts are with you, your mom and your family. I'm sending a Big Hug your way.

It was 42 degrees this morning.

Amy-I'd love to send some rain to you. We have standing water everywhere. The birds are enjoying it though. I love to watch them bathing themselves.

Dee-How is that house of your's coming along? Did they finally get the area for the basement pumped out?

Hope everyone has a great day,
    Mariann

• faintheart
    15 years ago

Morning all!

Wendy...thoughts and prayers are with you and family. (((Wendy)))

Yes, Karen. Hubby is a volunteer firefighter. Tracy, I did about have a mini heart attack as I could smell the smoke in the air when the wind came up. Someone was burning branches from a tree they had taken down when the storm hit and carried the embers to a field of corn stalks. Luckily the storm moved through fast and it didn't take long to get it under control.

Mariann, we've had some sunshine the last few days and the "dig" has been pumped each morning and evening. Craig was finally able to walk down there last night and make a few trenches to get the remaining water to flow toward the sump pump. If the rain stays away for a bit longer, we can get the "under" tiling done and may be able to start pouring the basement floor in the next week. *crossing fingers, eyes, & toes* Temps are in the 40's at night and high 60's - low 70's here. But it is supposed to get warmer through the weekend.

Can anyone in the colder zones tell me about butterfly bushes? I had tried one a few years ago and it didn't make it. Last summer, I found a couple that weren't too spendy and decided to try again. I planted them next to the house on the south side and hoped that would be a good spot. Should I be seeing some growth/leaf activity yet? So far nothing and I hope I haven't lost them again.

Time to get ready for work...have a wonderful day everyone!!!

Hugs,
    Dee

• karenh71867
    15 years ago

Wendy, thoughts and prayers are going to you and your mom and family. Hugs to you!

Dee, I'm crossing my fingers for ya too! No Rain! I haven't tried the butterfly bushes here. I figured they wouldn't make it, but if I hear they do, I may have to give them a try also!

Karen

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

Wendy, I am so sorry to hear about your Mom. Your family is in my prayers.

Dee, I have several of them in my yard. They come back from the roots every year. When I got one for my MIL a few years ago we both thought it was like a regular bush and would leaf out off of the old wood. We almost pitched it until I got close enough to see the green coming from the base. Did you cut the old growth off at the base of the "trunk"? If not then cut it back and you will start to see new growth at the crown of the roots or at the base of the old wood.

Your poor heart! I bet it nearly jumped out of your chest with the smell of smoke in the air! I hope it continues to dry up for you and the foundation work can begin. Wishing you lots of good luck and warm days!

Tracy

• faintheart
    15 years ago

Thanks, Tracy! No, I didn't prune them back but I will when I get home from work then. They were so pretty last year and I hope I haven't lost them!

*back to work*
    Dee

• christieb199
    15 years ago

Wendy, Sorry to hear about your mother. I hope she is doing well and she stays strong. You and your family are in my thoughts. I am out of town as of last night, but I got your package together and Jason sent it this morning. As I had everything all taped up, I realized that I left the card and some of the plant name tags sitting next to the box. So just let me know which ones I forgot and I can let you know what they are. I hope you can find some time to get them in the ground.
    The confirmation number is 0307-3330-0001-4283-7389.
    Hope you like everything and maybe post some pictures when it arrives.
    Christie

• sassyd
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi everyone:)

Wendy again, you and your mother are in my thoughts and prayers hun. Hugging you sweetie:)

Miss Tracy......your Americas Most Wanted is on its way!
    UPS dc# 1Z6408W10358744526

Dee so glad you're getting some good weather dear, hope it stays that way for awhile for you.

Anita.... I'm working on your box, I'm going to try to get it out tommorrow but I'll let you know.

• amybabyboy3
    15 years ago

Wendy, I will also be praying for you and your Mom. Take care, Amy

• margaret_2007
    15 years ago

Hi,Ladies, Having a beautiful day in Iowa 5A today. I called the Post Office to see if the mail sent out Priority Mail continues over the weekend or holidays if it hasn't reached it's destination and they assured me it continues to go on so I am mailing amybabyboy3's box either today or tomorrow. Going from Iowa to Georgia is quite a long ways and I didn't want it setting until next Tues. Wendy, please know I will be praying for you and your mother and family. Special blessings to you, dear one.
    Memorial Day weekend is almost here and hope all of you dear ladies have a great one. I am sure it will bring back some good and some sorrowful memories of lost loved ones. I praise God for this country and our troops where ever they are serving to keep this wonderful country free. God bless America and God bless each one of you and your loved ones, Margaret

• robin1962_2008
    15 years ago

Wendy,I`m so sorry,I`ll be praying for you and your family. God`s grace can help you through this horrible time.I`m sending you lots of xoxoxoxo. Robin

• Debra Andruska
    15 years ago

Hi,
    I've been having computer problems, AOL has disappeared a few times (and I reistalled it). So, hopefully, this works. I switched internet providers and have the new company coming out to look at my computer too. For some reason when AOL disappears, my ISP isn't recognized either.

Anyways, I'm back for now. I didn't send out my box yet, I will after Memorial day. I want to send live stuff and don't want the box sitting at the post office over the weekend and Monday too. I'll mail my box out on Tuesday! And post the DC then. I'm usually one of the first to send the box out, I don't know what happened this month. Oh, yeah I do, my garden flooded and I had to REPLANT THE ENTIRE THING! I planted 200 onions today! If anyone gets me from now on as a swap Pal, please send me any herbs or heirloom tomato seeds you have left over. I lost ALL of mine! Our yard has never flooded before! I feel like I'm writing a novel, so better get to the point.

Robin sent really nice plants, Dianthus, Hosta/variegated, Amaryllis bulb, Tiger lily plant, white peony plant, blackeyed susan plant. Also, cactus seed, bird feeder, suet/holder! And reading material! Thank you soooo much Robin for such a nice box! Everything that you sent looks wonderful and is doing very well!

Well off to watering my plants! Plus, I'm running behind in making supper. :)

Hi Diane (Sassy),
    I haven't talked with you in a long time! ~Waving hands jumping up and down~

Hugs,
    Deb

• hazelnutbunny
    15 years ago

I received a FANTASTIC box from Ms Nikki today! I know she put alot of "heart" into this box...everything is absolutely perfect in every way! The goodies were terrific & the plants were packaged wonderfully - no broken stems or dried leaves anywhere!
    Here is what she sent:

~A rose floral magnetic memo pad
    ~A rose floral note card set
    ~A bunny plant water-er
    ~A beautiful italian red glass heart necklace
    ~Some "coffee" napkins & coffee scoop
    ~Lily of the Valley bulbs
    ~Daylily - Joan Senior
    ~Daylily - Tang
    ~Daylily - Black eyed Stella
    ~Daylily - Stella Supreme
    ~Lemon Thyme
    ~Lavender
    ~Salvia - May Night
    ~A Burt's Bees hand repair kit

Nikki~ If I've forgotten anything, please forgive me! Our computer is on the fritz & I'm using someone else's, and I forgot my list at home. I'm going by memory! :O)

THANK YOU so much for such a FABULOUS box, Nikki! You have really made my day!

Melissa

• sassyd
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Wowzer Melissa! That was a great box! I'm wondering should I sent to Anita or wait? I didn't realize this is Memorial Day weekend? I can do either. But having a hummm....moment, lol.

Also wondered if anyone is up for hosting the swap for June? Please email me at sassyd@sccoast.net or post on here.

Thanks!
    Sassy

• Frances Coffill
    15 years ago

Mao Mao Mao!

I am jumping up and down for joy! I recieved you package yesterday and I am just tickled to death (I think she has been reading my mind) We did exchange some general ideas but a more perfect match I could not imagine!

As I said we did exchange a few emails at the beginning of the RR, but this box is probably the most PERFECT match I have ever recieved!

Colour for my shady garden!

Heuchera (sp?)
    Amethyst Mist
    Creme Brule
    Rasberry Regal
    Key Lime Pie
    a 5th I can't remember the name of, will update when I go outside to check)
    (They sound good enough to eat don't they? and I have been drooling over these at the garden center)

Foam Flower (I have been wanting one of these) I couldn't decipher the label so perhaps Mao will be able to enlighten us)

Hosta
    Lemon Lime
    Lime Twist

Monarda
    CoralReef

I had spent my budget for the shade garden this year on Reblooming Astilbe so now they will have some company while I wait for my shade perennials to grow up abit!

Thank you so much Mao, I feel absolutely horrible that I didn't have anything more exciting to send you than common perennials

Frances

• pat_6
    15 years ago

Wow! This month has flown by! It has rained here every day (or most every day) for more than 2 weeks! Today, finally, we have sun!!! I thought the "mail-by" date for this rr was the 27th. I just realized that not only is it tomorrow but that Monday is a holiday. I e-mailed Sonja to see if she'd rather me ship tomorrow (Fri), on time, or wait until Tues. I will do whichever she prefers. Pat

• Frances Coffill
    15 years ago

Pat
    We used to say time flies when you're having fun, now we just say time flies! I think everyone knows just how easy it is to have it slip away!

I wanted to add that the other plant which I could not remember was Heuchera - Regina, and I totally forgot to mention a daylily, "Pardon Me" looks like a stunner!

Thanks again Mao!

• nyvoices99
    15 years ago

Sassy,
    I'm in no hurry!! You must call off the rain & cold, so I can dig for you though:( this is just crazy 2 weeks ago I was in the 70's, now I'm in the 30's & rain everyday, they say it is going to warm up & stop raining, but I don't know about that?
    I have 37 out right now, so I hope it does so I can get your box done, I will try to get it out Tuesday, as we have no mail Monday, but will let you know, getting Baby D in the morning, so even if it is nice I won't have time to do anything but chase him, so as I said no hurry here, will let you know when I can ship, I so did not want to be late this month, but really it is not my fault this time, I HATE NY weather:(Anita

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

Sassy, thank you so much for the America's Most Wanted Daylily! It arrived today and is already happily planted in my garden! You are the sweetest!

Smooches and Big HUGS!

Frances, that is a wonderful box that you received from Mao! Wow! I have plant envy! lol! Your gardens were already beautiful, now they are going to stop traffic!

Have a great night!
    Tracy

• faintheart
    15 years ago

Hi all!

Yesterday I received a wonderful box from Karen!!! :) Inside were:
    Lilium 'time out' bulb
    Lilium 'stargazer' bulb
    tiger lily 'white tiger'
    clematis 'nelly moser'
    heuchera 'bressingham red'
    geranium that looks like 'bevan's variety'
    red monarda
    red/orange lily
    a huge division of a beautiful noid hosta
    AND a cute garden decoration that looks like a shovel with a little birdie sitting on top and a little froggie below that says "Quiet! Gardening" Saving it for the patio at the new house. :)

Karen, I absolutely love everything you chose for me! Spent the evening getting everything tucked in. DD got your box to the PO today as I left before sunrise to travel to a business meeting. DC# is 01038555749447855192

Thank you again!!!

Hugs,
    Dee

• maozamom NE Ohio
    15 years ago

I glad you're pleased with your box Frances. The foam flower is Wherry and I've found it extremely easy to grow. The monarda is bright enough to hold it's own against orange if you want to go bold.

mao

• karenh71867
    15 years ago

You're Welcome Dee! I'm glad you liked everything! I can't wait for Saturday!! :)

It was so windy today. My little wintersown flowers I planted out are holding up pretty good. I thought they might not have been able to stand up to the wind all day. I should be planting some more right now, but I think thats going to have to wait for the week end!

Have a good evening everyone!
    Karen

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

I received Christie's box today! It was lovely!! :)

The plants were packed just right, and still bright and green :)

I received
    Alpine Strawberry Plant (woohoo!)
    2 unknown plants ~ Christie you'll have to let me know what they are.. we think the smaller fern type one is some kind of herb, but the other prickly stemmed one... not sure! lol
    Cranberry Mandarin Candle
    Savannah Beeswax Hand Cream (*I loveeeeeee this!!)
    Lemon Verbena Perfume
    Cute lil Gnome Temperature Gage
    Butterfly Pot Hanger
    'Welcome' Froggy Statue (too cute!)

Hopefully I didn't forget anything and I hope I didn't mix the contents up.. I received THREE RR boxes at the same time today! lol

Thankyou so much Christie!! You did a GREAT job and I just love all the gifts, you truly gave from the heart! :)

Hugs all!

• margaret_2007
    15 years ago

Hi,Ladies, Received amybabyboy3's box today but had a trip to take and didn't get home until too late to really look at everything so will have to list later. I am sure I will love it all. I also got her box out early this a.m. but the P.O. said it would be Tuesday before delivery. I think everything will be ok by then as I did it up very carefully. Amy,the # is 0304 3030 0001 3457 3749. All the boxes sound great that are being received and truly been sent from the heart. This has been a real fun RR. Have a wonderful weekend and Blessings, Margaret

• pixiesluvplants
    15 years ago

Hi all,

I haven't heard from Lisa about us meeting in person to exchange our swaps. I thought it was to be this weekend, I may be mistaken. If we haven't made contact by then then I will mail her goodies to her. Hopefully things will work out for us to meet in person for her cousins wedding.
    Just wanted to fill ya in Sassers.

Smiles,
    Trina

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Christie ~ took your box to the post office, but they said it still wouldn't be del. til Tuesday even with priority... sooo I brought it back home, unpacked the plants and put them in water til I can mail them on Tuesday. Not sure what else to do! I can't go to the post office tomorrow cuz my oldest son is graduating! *sighh :P

Just fyi~
    Thanks,

• sassyd
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hey everybody! I don't want anyone worring about sending out Tuesday, I'm not sending till then either. When I made the deadline, I completely forgot about Mem. weekend.
    Anita, you know I'm not worried about a box from you dear! Just when you can.

Everyone's gotten such great boxes, what a wonderful bunch of girls you are!

Tracy so glad it got there ok, its such a pretty one!

Sassy

• christieb199
    15 years ago

Hi Wendy,
    Ok, the little, little plant is Hens and chicks.
    The middle sized, I believe the one you are referring to as fern like is lavendar. I hope it still smells. And the large stemmy, semi prickly are raspberry plants!! I searched and searched for those and since I have interupted their growing, it will probably bloom next season but those plants gets huge so put them in a spot where you do not care if they take over a bit.
    I am glad that the plants arrived safely, and I didn't kill them ;)
    Hope you like the raspberries.
    Christie

• christieb199
    15 years ago

Oh yeah Wendy, I think I sent a package of 7 mixed Lily bulbs, just wondering if they were in the box or shall I smack myself because I forgot to include them? lol

Also no worries on the shipping of the box on Tuesday. That will work out great for me.

Christie

• Debra Andruska
    15 years ago

I'm mailing my package out on Tuesday too. I'm glad I'm not running late. ;)

Deb

• sassyd
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Deb, you're not running late sweetie and I apologize, I think I missed your post saying Hi to me. HI!!! Yes it has been too long! I'm go glad your weather has gotten somewhat better, I sure hate you lost so many plants, if I had heirlooms, you know they'd be on their way to you:)

Anita, forgot to say, you have soooo much fun with little D!!!
    Girl, I know how precious that time is:) Hope you both have a wonderful time!

Sassy

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Christie ~ I'm THRILLED it's a raspberry plant and a lavendar plant.. woohoo! I'm so happy! LOL

Yes, hon, the bulbs were in there too,,I just mixed the boxes up when I tore thru all 3 RR boxes that arrived the same day..hehe and before I realized it I figured I probably did mix a couple things up! lol

Thankyou very much!
    Wendy

• amybabyboy3
    15 years ago

Margaret, I received a most wonderful box from you today and I just love everything and especially all the thought that went into it. My box had:
    red hens and chicks- never had these before and always wanted them
    Beautiful pink foxglove- I adore these
    ginger and pink astilbe and pink bee balm, love these too!!
    4 little garden gnomes that are adorable and are going to live in my new little fairy garden that my boys helped me make.
    2 speedracers and awesome gourd ,teddybear sunflower and little boo pumpkins seeds for my two little boys. They are so excited and playing with the cars right now.
    I also received foot soak/cream, 2 yummy candles, cherry lotion and cherry bath fizzys and last but not least new garden gloves and dark chocolate-definetly the way to my heart.

Margaret, I don't know how to thank you enough for everything. What a special Blessing to have you as my pal this month and to get to know you, Take care and Thank you again, Amy

• karenh71867
    15 years ago

Boo hoo hoo! I missed the mailman this morning and found a note in my mailbox about my package. I won't get it until Tuesday! I went to a bridal shower, hubby was working and my son had baseball practice. I should have left my daughter at home! My youngest son was at an overnighter with at a friends. I'm from a small town, and one of the mail deliverers lives about 5 blocks from me, I'm almost tempted to call her up and ask if she can open the PO for me! lol. I guess I better not do that. I'll just have to wait. Temperature wise it should be fine. It is soooooo windy here. Has been for like 4 days and I'm sick of it. I can't plant out any of my Wintersown flowers in this wind.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day week end everyone!
    Karen

• faintheart
    15 years ago

Ohhhhhhhhh Karen, I am so sorry! If I had known you wouldn't be around, I could have waited to mail!!! I am sure nothing will "melt". It's been windy and downright chilly here the last few days too! This will be a test of my packing skills. yikes!!! ;) You will have to let me know if something doesn't make it.

Funny story about my small town PO: My post office is in a very small town with a pop of 117. (We live 3 1/2 miles out.) The postmaster and asst. know about my gardening addiction and that I receive and send plants often. One Saturday morning, the asst. called to make sure we were home because there was a package. We were all outside and didn't get the call but she left a message. After lunch that day, I found the message on the machine. Called her at home and she met me at the PO so I could get my package. Of course, it helped that she is a family friend. That's small town service! :)

It's a rainy dreary looking day here so far but the wind is a bit better behaved. Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Dee

• happyseed
    15 years ago

Hi All, My package will be mailed on Tuesday morning. I am sorry for mailing late. This month has flown by. Sonja

• sassyd
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Karen, I'm so sorry you missed Dee's box, I know that has been very painful! lol Especially knowing our 'Faint one' sends a mighty fine box! I'm sure they'll still be in good condition, now if she had sent it to me and it left that long, I'm not sure. Our weather is so hot already. But you should be ok. Good thing is, tommorrow is almost here:)

Where is everyone and what have you been doing with your families this weekend? Hope everyone had a great time and remembered all of our veterans & troops.

Sassy

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

Hello, I hope everyone had a nice Memorial Weekend! We had family in from out of town since Friday night. We cooked out on Saturday and then hit the pub on Sunday. We celebrated my inlaws 45th wedding anniversary and all the summer birthdays for hubby's brothers and sisters and my oldest son too. It was a nice relaxing time.

Whenever I had a free minute I was out finishing up the final layers on the lasagna bed that we put in this spring. It is finished now and I started planting out during the day yesterday.

Today was spent working out in the yard and then finding out that our well pump has gone on to a better place. I started to water in all of my new little plants after I put them in their new homes and phlbt! NO WATER! Figures today would be an 80 degree day.

Hubby is down the basement now installing the new pump and motor. Please keep your fingers crossed that we will be having indoor plumbing again soon! lol! Poor guy spent all day out in the hot sun building a new porch for a customer and has to come home to play plumber. What a sweetheart he is.

• sassyd
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Tracy I'm so sorry you're having a such a bad time dear, and hope you get it resolved quickly.

Fingers crossed sweetie!

Hugs,
    Sassy

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

Thanks Sassypants, hubby is almost finished with the new pump and motor. He had to run out and pick up a few more fittings and hopefully we will have running water soon. We lucked out and got a light rain last night and it is overcast today and 62 degrees with light mist so the plants will be perking up. Hurray!

Thanks for the good wishes and crossed fingers! That helped a bunch!

Smiles,
    Tracy

• karenh71867
    15 years ago

Dee, you've passed the packaging test with flying colors!!
    Your box arrived and everything will make it just fine! I'm so happy with what you've sent:
    A very nice card and note
    Creeping Sedum - new for me
    Heliopsis 'Lorraine Sunshine' - Love the foliage on this!!
    Columbine songbird 'Cardinal' - LOVE this columbine!!
    Scabiosa pale yellow - I've been wanting this also :)
    Dianthus 'Telstar' - There is even a flower blooming!
    Viola - pretty colors that I don't have!
    Sweet William 'Heart Attack'- I love the color of this!
    Daylily 'David Kirschoff'
    Daylily Siloam 'Fairy Tale'
    Daylily 'Bela Lugosi'
    Daylily 'Nefertiti'
    I've googled these daylilies, and will absolutely love them blooming in my gardens!!

Thank You soooo much Dee, for all of these wonderful flowers!!! I will get them planted and watered immediately! It's a nice cool day today. Last night we were in a frost advisory, and I've not been feeling well, picked up some kind of nasty cold virus, so I decided my plants were on their own. Didn't have the energy to go out and take care of them. Everything looked fine this morning.

Tracy, hope your water situation was taken care of!

Sassy, your granddaughter just keeps on getting cuter and cuter!!

Have a good day everyone!
    Karen (still smiling from ear to ear)

• sassyd
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Great box Karen! I know you are happy! Hope you feel better.

Speaking of feeling better, Anita please don't rush on my box, I'm sick and Kenzie is sick so I can't go out in this heat and dig. I'll get it to you soon, if I can I'll dig them this afternoon.

Have a good evening
    Sassy

• pixiesluvplants
    15 years ago

Tracy I hope your water problem is fixed!!!

Sassers, she gets cuter by the picture!!!! I hope you feel better soon!!!

WOW on your box Karen, Awesome Dee, as usual!!!

I am packing boxes today and will post the DC # as soon as I get them mailed this afternoon. WHEEEWWW its warm outside lol but I am having fun and putting a Pixie blessing on each plant I dig for a gardening friend. (Please Lord let this plant do well for its new friend!!!)

Well I can't get into the pool until I have my goodies sent.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Smiles,
    Pixie

• pat_6
    15 years ago

I mailed Sonja's (Happyseed) package today, with Delivery Confirmation #0307 1790 0002 6078 2084. I hope she enjoys it as much as I enjoyed putting it together! Pat

• nikkineel
    15 years ago

Hi all! Just checking in. Great box Karen! I know you are excited about getting everything planted. Melissa, how are you feeling? Been thinking about you! Nikki

• happyseed
    15 years ago

Hi all, Pat and I have been in touch. She emailed her confirmation number and I sent her mind. I will post her number again here: 0306 3030 0000 4940 3599. Thanks Pat and I hope you enjoy your box. Sonja

• faintheart
    15 years ago

You are most welcome, Karen! Glad everything arrived in good shape. Enjoy your new blooms for many years to come! Thank you, Sassy One for organizing!!!

Hope those that aren't feeling well will soon be better! Tracy, good to see that your water problems should soon be solved...God bless hubbies! ;)

Hugs,
    Dee