Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
raggedyann161420

Petal Pushers May Swap # 2

raggedyann161420
14 years ago

I'm starting a the new thread because the other was getting quite long and maybe hard to load for some that have DSL

HERE ARE THE LIST OF PARTNERS

Shirley/brittneysgran will send to Susie/skohler

Susie/skohler will send to Jamie/ashcraftbunch

Jamie/ashcraftbunch will send Amy/dieg01991

Amy/dieg01991 will send to Margaret/margaret_2007

Margaret/margaret_2007 will send to Lisa/ishareflowers

Lisa/ishareflowers will send to Wendy/sassybutterfly 2008

Wendy/sassybutterfly 2008 will send to Dee/faintheart

Dee/faintheart will send to Shirley/brittneysgran

THIS IS WHO RECEIVED AND SENT

Amy

Dee

Jamie-Recieved

Lisa- Sent

Margaret

Shirley

Susie Sent

Wendy-Recieved

Now if I have screwed this up and left someone out please let me know.

Lisa, your prize will be going out in the mail later today or tomorrow morning.

MY LIST OF WINNERS SO I DON'T FORGET ANYONE THAT HAS PLAYED GAMES.

Lisa- sending today or tomorrow morning

Amy- "HI" Iris - need to send after bloom

Amy- another named iris, I will post some pictures as they bloom and let you know if I have plenty to share- need to send after bloom.

HOUSE WARMING BOXES TO GET OUT.

Dee, Would you like some Brunnera and ginger in your box? + other things

Fran, Wid you say you would like some brunnera and ginger? + other things.

Wendy Brunnera and ginger included in her box.+ other things

AM I FORGETTING SOMEONE? IF SO, DON'T BE SHY SPEAK UP!

PETAL PUSHERS THAT I NEED TO SEND BRUNNERA AND GINGER TO:

Margaret sorry hon, I ran out of time and the weather is yucky! I don't mind digging in the rain, but not when it is thundering out. I will get it out to you on my next long stretch off.

It is a cloudy, raining, dreary day so I guess the thing to do would be to do some housework, but instead, I'm going to try and lay down a couple of hours to get ready for my part time and full time job today/tonight.

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT WEEK-END!

LIFE IS GOOD,

Annie

Comments (78)

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    14 years ago

Shirley,

I got the iris' today, Thank you! I have your addy from the box and will mail one of Larry's iris tubers to you on Tuesday.

Lisa

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    14 years ago

Hi Again Shirley,

I'm sorry! I left the message earlier before I opened the box. It doesn't matter to me that they weren't the ones that you had shown and you didn't have to send me extras.

Thank you
    Lisa

• margaret_2007
    14 years ago

Good evening,Ladies. I had the longest post written here & now it is out there somewhere.

Anyway, so glad to see you posting, Vic. There has been so much sickness around this Spring & really hits people hard, it seems. I do pray things will settle down for you & yours very soon.

Annie-Spartan & Annabelle Babson are blooming gorgeous for me & others are starting, thanks to your generosity. I am really enjoying them & looking forward to the others. I love the smell of them & am amazied at the beauty of them.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend, all & treasure those memories both the good ones & the bittersweet.

Please remember, "If you love your freedom, thank a Vet".

Blessings, Margaret

• ashcraftbunch
    14 years ago

have a wondeful weekend everyone and I will be back on Monday.

Jamie

• Vic Billings, MT
    14 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I am feeling better, thank you all!

Margaret, I love that pic!

You girls are making me jealous of your Iris blooming already, mine aren't even close!

Lisa, I did just post to your thread, I would be honored to be included! That is great what you are doing for him.

Have a great weekend if I don't talk to ya before it's over everyone! We are going to do some much needed yard and house work and take one day and go fishing : )

Take care!
    Vic

• pat_6
    14 years ago

Hi, everyone! I just wanted to post a quick note to let everyone know that this weekend is Bluestone Perennials' annual 1/2 price sale. Each year (at least for the past 3 years, because that's how long I've known about it) they have 1/2 price on everything on their website. I think that they do take off a few things while the sale is on but everything left is 1/2 off. (I was specifically looking for an Echinacea that was there a few days ago and isn't this morning.)

My birthday was in March. I asked for a gift certificate at Bluestone. I waited until this morning to place my order and I'm thrilled with how many items I was able to get with my money. I just wanted to share the news.

Their website is below, if I entered it correctly.

Pat

Here is a link that might be useful: Bluestone Perennials

• raggedyann161420
    Original Author
    14 years ago

HELLO EVERYONE!

I'm off my long stretch but I still have to check in on my part time client almost everyday. I have a CPR/FIRST AID class on Tuesday, so to make it up I will go check on my him this afternoon.

MARGARET, I'm so happy that the iris are blooming for you, and that you enjoy them. In fact they are getting to be my favorite perennial. I will be sending your Brunnera and ginger this week.

Although I love my hosta, with the hosta virus going around I'm very careful what I send. So If I offer a hosta for a prize. I'm 99.9% sure it does not have a virus.

VIC SO GLAD TO SEE YOU POST, that you are doing well, and I think of you often.I will be sending you a e-mail sometime today or tomorrow.

NOW WHERE ARE THE OTHERS THAT ARE MISSING IN ACTION?

LISA, thank you so much for Larry's iris, I will send him a card, and please include his address.

FRAN,WENDY,DEE, I owe you house warming boxes, but i'm waiting on things to get done blooming first.

AMY I still owe you bearded iris "Hi" and another and I dig after bloom. ;O) :O)

Susie, your pots will be going in the mail Tuesday and I've got them packed. I'm sending two nice size boxes, and sorry, I did not get them cleaned.

Everyone else have a GREAT DAY!!!!!

I'M A BIT ANNOYED WITH MY SON. I SIMPLY DREAD IT WHEN HIM AND DEANNA FLY. BUT TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE GOING ON VACATION THIS YEAR AND IF YOU ARE THE LUCKY WINNER I WILL GIVE YOU A START OF JILTED.

JILTED

Amy if you would like a start of this for your 2nd prize let me know. If you win this I have others. :O) :O) JLMK.

I HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GREAT MEMORIAL WEEK-END!

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• raggedyann161420
    Original Author
    14 years ago

"AMETHYST DANCER"

"AVANELLE"

"DIFFERENT WORLD"

FEEDBACK

"QUEEN DOROTHY"

My picture of Different World really does not do it justice. take a look at this beauty at the link below.

I really need to break down and use some weedkiller on the grass because the crabgrass/creeping charlie is taking over. I hate to use the stuff but......

Here is a link that might be useful: http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/showimage/4871/

• Theresa24 (NeFL9a)
    14 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Sorry to be away so long....things have been crazy and hectic trying to finish out the school year and all the other tasks life brings. I am having a lazy weekend and loving it...getting caught up on things. I will be able to ready through all the posts too. The good news I got this week is that I am staying at my school and switching to Kindergarten! I'm very excited. Looks like you all have been having a good swap. I will catch up on the posts and stop back in later.

Theresa

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    14 years ago

Good Morning Ladies,

This is the first year in 12 years that I'm home for memorial day and I have gotten a ton of yard work done, went to a great cook out and just relaxed.

Annie, your irises are all beautiful!

The card for Larry should be mailed to me, I'm making a board with my posting to the garden web and putting the cards from everyone around the posting. I'll present it to him when I have gotten all the cards from around the world.

He has no idea I'm doing this, he just told me to dig anything that I want! I can't fit hardly any of them here so I offered them to everyone on the garden web and I'm hoping it will make him happy.

I don't have the "logo" for petal pushers, could someone please post for June? I think "a day at the beach" would be a good theme for the month.

Lisa

• raggedyann161420
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Lisa, you mean you are not going to take a guess of where Shelby and Dee are going on vacation this year? LOL!!!

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• margaret_2007
    14 years ago

Happy Memorial Day, Ladies

Theresa-So happy for you with your job. What did your son say when he found out you would be at his school again next year?

Lisa-I will send the card & money for Larry's iris when I mail your box which I am hoping to get in the mail tomorrow if other things in life don't get in the way!

Annie-Your iris are beautiful & I love the one you are giving for a prize. For the guesses-in the US I say California-flying International I guess England.

To all have a wonderful week & remember our Vets & their families. GOD BLESS AMERICA

Blessings, Margaret

• raggedyann161420
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Margaret, I love you graphics, and like galium,Sassy D and others you guys always come up with some very nice unique ones.

SASSY D AND ANITA ARE YOUR EARS RINGING! I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU!!!! BUT NO WORRIES IT IS ALL GOOD!

Nope Shelby is not flying overseas, and will not be staying anywhere in the states.

Lisa, you can just right click and copy, then store it on your desktop so it is easy to find and then upload it at photobucket or whichever online photo storage you use. I do hope hope this make sense.

I've got to look up some hints for where Shelby and DeeAnna are going.
    Be Back in a few with a clue!

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• raggedyann161420
    Original Author
    14 years ago

The first settlements, dating from about 2400 B.C.

• dieg01991
    14 years ago

Hi everyone!
    I'm back in town now, it's good to be home. I have to get caught up on all the posts but I am going to work out in the garden first! Hope you're all having a great weekend and I will talk to you soon!

Amy

• raggedyann161420
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Congratulations with the kindergarten class. I always thought If I were to teach that would be my choice...maybe

Amy, glad to see you made it home safe and sound.

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• margaret_2007
    14 years ago

Hi, Ladies-A rainy day here & unable to get plants dug so, Lisa hope I can get your box mailed tomorrow.

Annie-Are you getting all this rain, too or is it stopping at the Illinois border?

Nice to have you back, Amy. Did things go well on your time away?

Theresa-Glad things are settling down for you & know you will have a great time with those Kindergarten children.

Vic-All better now? Sure hope so. Any plans with Zack for the summer? It takes so little to make them happpy it seems or is he still giving you a hard time?

Have a good evening, all. Blessings, Margaret

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    14 years ago

Annie,

is Shelby going to Canada?

Lisa

• brittneysgran
    14 years ago

Annie-Beautiful irises. Amethyst Dancer and Different World will have to go on my want list. LOL

Lisa-Glad the irises arrived. Thanks for sending one of Larry's irises. Should I send a card or do you have NC covered?

Theresa-Congratulations on getting to stay with your same school. Dawson will be attending Kindergarten this Fall. I can't believe he is ready for school so soon.

Lisa-You probably have it right....I will guess if you don't get it.

Shirley

• faintheart
    14 years ago

Hi all!

Hope everyone enjoyed the holiday weekend. Was beautiful here and got lots done in the yard on Friday and Saturday. Had to just relax on Sunday as I pay for overdoing in back pain. Memorial Day couldn't have been prettier and I had the opportunity to once again speak at services. As our county veteran's advocate, I am always honored to be able to pay tribute to those who served in the military.

Annie, all your irises are so pretty! Are Queen Dorothy and Feedback as blue as they look in your pics? I have Immortality blooming and the scent is soooooooo good! Are Shelby and DeAnna going to B*****? Want to give some others a chance to guess. ;)

Theresa, that is SUPER news! I think Kindergarten would be a wonderful group to teach...so full of curiosity and wonder. Congrats!

Amy, a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you had a great weekend and enjoyed your special day with lots of spoiling. :)

Margaret, the clouds were here in NW Iowa but they must have waited till they got further east to spill in your area. Hope you have a sunshiney remainder of the week!

Lisa, I am amazed at your endeavor with Larry's irises. I am sure he will be so pleased and surprised to know they've been shared nationwide. You are special!

*waving to Vic* Hope you are better and things are settling down for you a bit.

have a great night all.

hugsssssssss,
    Dee

• dieg01991
    14 years ago

Hi everyone!
    I meant to get caught up on the posts tonight and post a longer message, but the time got away from me and I'm ready for bed! I will write more tomorrow!!

I just wanted to post quick to let you know that I sent Margaret her box today!! DC #0309 0330 0000 6174 2792

Hope you like it Margaret!
    Amy

• ncgardengirl
    14 years ago

Ok I am guessing:
    They are going to: Belize.

Annie those irises are knockouts! Feedback and Queen Dorothy are WOW. LOL.

Hello everyone, how is everyone getting along? I have been reading the post just haven't had much time to post. I am not feeling to great at the moment so I thought I would come check out the post while I am waiting to feel better. Hope that happens soon.

Well I am off to read a few more post then trying to go to bed.

Night all,
    Fran

• raggedyann161420
    Original Author
    14 years ago

No, everyone guess again! Thanks for the compliments on my iris!

Dee, yes Queen Dorothy and Feed back are very blue.

Shirley, I like Amethyst Dancer too, well heck I like them all! I will remember you are looking for both of them :O) :O)

It is getting late, and time for bed. I will search for another clue.

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• raggedyann161420
    Original Author
    14 years ago

sugar cultivation

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    14 years ago

Antigua?

• raggedyann161420
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Lisa I will get the iris out to you when they are done blooming, so it will be a couple of weeks yet. BTW, I will also send a card for Larry when I send the iris or will this be too late? If so, let me know and I will get it out to you sooner.

I will have to think of another game. :O) :O) I've got plenty of other iris to give as prizes. We got a nice rain storm and it has knocked some of the taller ones down.

I will be back with another game.

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• dieg01991
    14 years ago

Hi everyone,
    I am finally caught up on the posts (I wish I could say the same for my housework!! lol)

Annie, your irises are just gorgeous!! I am looking forward to receiving some!! I know the first is "Hi" (yeah!!) but was I supposed to choose the second? Shoot, let me know. Oh, and my guess if Brazil.

Lisa, I think that what you are doing for Larry is super cool! I can't wait to see his iris that I planted in my garden bloom next year!!

Thanks for the b-day wishes Dee, most of it was spent in the car, but it was still good. :-)

Ok, I better get to work now. I am so tired today, it's hard to focus!

Have a great day everyone!!
    Amy

• raggedyann161420
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Amy, yes, you can choose your choice and of the ones pictured above I do have extra of

Jilted
    Different World
    Avenelle

and I know for sure I do have extra of following, I've just not got out to get a picture of them yet. I will have others, these are some that I know I have plenty of.

Gay Parasol
    Jean Marie
    Superstition
    Thornbird

Just remember, I will dig after bloom time in latter part of June. But trust me I will not forget because I will keep posting who I need to send to for prizes.

Wendy, Fran, Dee, Your plants will come in spurts as they get done blooming. Example Iris first, Daylily second, and so on. The hosta will probably be the last. I want to make very sure that they do not have any virus before sending.

Ok, I've got to think of another game.

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• raggedyann161420
    Original Author
    14 years ago

NO ON "JEAN MARIE"

Yes, on "Hawaiian Surf"

Here is a link that might be useful: http://daylilyhavenirisgardens.com/irises/tall_bearded_iris_E-H.htm

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    14 years ago

Good Morning again,

I see that I won again!

Annie, please throw the names of the may swappers in a bowl and pick one and send the prize to them. I just love to play, I don't mind sharing the prizes!

Annie and Shirley, I'll get the iris out to you both next week and will include a card and stamp so that you can write a note to Larry.

Margaret, I'm patient... no worries!

Vic, Thank you for offering Wyoming, I sent you an email.

I'm doing the iris giveaway to please Larry, I really hope that he's happy with what I've done.

Lisa

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    14 years ago

Annie,

I just had a thought...that could be dangerous! lol

Would you mind mailing the iris to Tracy, I know she's going through a rough time and maybe it would make her smile for a moment.

Lisa

Lisa

• raggedyann161420
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Lisa, that is ok, I will send it to you. At the end of this swap I will put everyone's name in and send them 3-4 named iris.

Here are a few pictures I took today

HOSTA DEEP BLUE SEA
    I know it looks like it has the hosta virus, but it the spots are raindrops

HOSTA SILK KIMONO

TALL BEARDED IRIS PINK VANILLIA

TALL BEARDED IRIS LOVE THE SUN

I think I have figured out how come some of my pictures are blurry, maybe I'm to close when taking the picture. LOVE THE SUN, did not take a beating with the rain yesterday/last night but the other behind/beside it did, and that one is another that I have lost a tag over the winter. UGH!

VIC, did you get my e-mail.........I OWE YOU BIG TIME!!!!

• dieg01991
    14 years ago

Annie, Oooohhh...I get to choose? This is hard. I'm not sure exactly what to pick but I would love something in blue.

You're awesome....all of you!!

• raggedyann161420
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Amy, Hawaiian Surf is a pretty blue, If you change your mind let me know. I don't have enough of the Feedback to share, maybe next year.

Margaret, your Brunnea and Ginger will be mailed out to you tomorrow or Saturday morning. I dug you some ginger yesterday, and will dig dome Brunnea today.

I've got to take my client to Weight Watchers this morning, and I really need to join myself. but............ While I'm waiting for him to get done I will go pick up some black oil and Thistle seed for the birds. I know, they get plenty to eat in the summer but I enjoy watching them feed.

Be back later, I'm still thinking of another game.
    LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• raggedyann161420
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Is anyone else having this problem?

• ncgardengirl
    14 years ago

Hey everyone, How is everybody?

I was having issue posting earlier I think GW was updating or something.

Annie, I might have a reason why your pics are blurry sometimes. It is the same problem I have had a few times too because I am IMPATIENT. When you center the bloom you click it before the camera has a chance to focus on the bloom, instead of clicking when u have it centered give it a couple secs for the camera to focus as well and your pics will come out better.
    At least I have noticed that is what I have been doing on the close ups, my camera is a Kodak m1063 model and has a close up feature and when I use it I can be very close to the object I want to capture BUT I have clicked the pic before the camera was focused on the plant/blooms and the pic was blurry so that is why I am thinking you are doing the same thing.

That link you posted above is that where u order from by chance?

:) Fran

• skohler
    14 years ago

HI Every1 Busy Busy Time right now in the gardens & with my critters :) Hope evryone is haven a great time in their Gardens :)

shirley I will be watching Thank you for the heads up :)

Jamie I hope you got all your plants planted :)

Saturday was my Yearly plant swap & it really went great :) we are planning another one for the fall :) .

Can anyone tell me if there is a Plantaholic group anywhere ???? I Have this huge addiction fed by all my Gardening Buddies Names unmentionable but I guess you all can gues she's named after a DOLL . :))

anyway tomorrow i will be busay making room for more But will try to stop in again soon .

have a Safe & great weekend

susie

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    14 years ago

Morning Ladies!

Annie and Shirley, I mailed your Larry's iris' out yesterday, the dc# is posted in the Larry's iris thread. I put a note card with a stamp on it for Larry in both of your envelopes.

Please send it back to me asap, I think he's moving the second week in June and I need to get his poster board to him before that.

It's been raining for three days here..sigh!

I'm going back to work after 12 weeks off and really wanted to get a few last minute things done.

Lisa

• margaret_2007
    14 years ago

Good Morning-Ladies

I received my great box from Amy-Z yesterday with the following plants: Strawberry "Lipstick",Blackeyed Susan, Sedum, Salvia, "purple", my favorite color, a perennial fern, swedish ivy, (a house plant) & chives.
    Also this long list of seeds: marigolds,garlic chives, chinese lanterns, datura, hosta, zinnias, red sunflower, red caster bean, 4 o'clocks, pkg of mixed flowers, "Heralds of Spring & pkg of Old Fashioned Mixture.

Thank you so much, Amy. You did a great job of packing the plants & gave me some insight of packing mine when I send. Now if the ground isn't too soaked I will get them planted today.
    I am looking forward to planting the seeds, also. The weather has been so damp & cool here I know they will do well when it warms up. I love to plant seeds in the Spring. It is such a miracle what comes from those tiny seeds. Just shows how great God is!

Have a wonderful weekend with lots of weeding, planting, & enjoying. Such a great group here! I think this saying says so much about us!

Old Gardeners never die. They just spade away then throw in the trowel..........H.V. Prochnow, Sr.

Blessings, Margaret

• tracyvine
    14 years ago

Good Morning Everyone! I thought I would take a moment this morning and check in to see how all of you lovely ladies are doing and to say hi. I love all of the beautiful pictures of your blooms. The iris are stunning and the hostas are looking lush! Kimono is one of my favorite Miss Annie! Tell Shelby and Deanne to take care of themselves while they are on their amazing vacation. I will be keeping them in my prayers that they have a safe and wonderful trip.

Lisa, I hope you got my note that I sent. I can't believe you didn't go camping last weekend. It sounds like your memorial weekend was a lot like mine. We put in 3 yards of mulch in all the beds and got tons of yard work done. The Tracy's Treasure Phlox is nearly as high as my hip now. I can't wait to see it bloom! Thank you again for sending it.

Margaret, that sounds like a lovely box that you received from Amy. I hope you are doing well. Thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers.

Fran, I see you are still ever the night owl. Still up haunting the boards all night. LOL. I don't stay up nearly as late as I used to. I'm all tuckered out and becoming more of an early bird these days.

Miss Vic, how are you doing, Sweetie? And that little blondie boy? Is he getting big? Growing like a weed? I bet Zach is adorable and getting into all kinds of mischief out there. I'm waiting for you to swing by with your tent :o) (((HUGS)))

Things are starting to shift back to life as normal around here. The little kids are all doing great. School will be out on the 4th and vacation can begin! YAY! Hubby is finishing relaying our patio after we pulled it up last year to run plumbing to one of the outbuildings. The shade garden is as full as ever and the lasagna bed is budding with bunches of blooms. Hopefully they will open this weekend and I can get some pics posted. I put in one new small bed this spring and filled it with heuchera and pulmonaria along with some hosta minis. I will be heading off now, have to hit the stores and get back to start cooking. We are having the family over tomorrow for my 7 year old's First Communion Party. I will try to check back a little later or maybe on Sunday if it gets too busy.

Hugs everyone!
    Tracy

• margaret_2007
    14 years ago

Good Morning,Ladies

Boy, am I glad the forum's are up & working. I was just about to have the shakes from needing to see what was going on.

Tracy-I wish I could tell you how nice it is to have you posting again. Praying your summer is filled with lots of joy, planting weeding & gardening. I have heard of the lasagna beds but never did one yet. Maybe will look into that next. I am lookint forward to the pictures you are sending. I get lazy sometimes about doing what needs to be done outside, the pictures posted inspire me to get busy again!

Lisa-I finally got your box in the mail this morning. The post office lady told me that the mail keeps moving on the weekends so went ahead with it.
    Confirmation #0307 0020 0002 5209 3656. Hope you enjoy the things I sent!

It is a beautiful day here & lots to do so have a great weekend, all. Almost the 1st of June-seems impossible, doesn't it?

Blessings, Margaret

• ncgardengirl
    14 years ago

Howdy all! How is everyone? I have been busy as all get out today (well is WAS today when I started this post which was SATURDAY lol) I worked so much outside I ache all over, wow this getting older is for the birds.
    I have been potting up plants that I got from my mom yesterday WOW, I didn't realize I had THAT many! The SO actually helped with potting them up today too, we still have a lot more to do whew!

TRACY HEY GIRL....MISS YOU MUCH, hope you will be able to come around more often. Just isn't the same without you girl! Glad things are returning to normal for you.

Hope everyone has a great weekend, mine so far has been very busy!

:) Fran

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    14 years ago

Good Mroning,

I got an incredible box from Margaret yesterday. I have to get ready for work and will post the contents later on today. Thank you Margaret!!!

Lisa

• brittneysgran
    14 years ago

Susie-I have not mailed your box as of yet. I planned on getting it together this afternoon but came home to a huge box from Bluestone Perennials. Everything was so dry I had to get them planted in containers. I do hope to try again tomorrow and mail on Thursday. Will let you know for sure.

I want to apologize to Robin for not posting the wonderful box she sent me for the Petal Pushers Spring Fling Swap. She e-mailed me and asked me did I not receive it and I really could not remember (scary). I am in 3 group swaps monthly so I'm blaming it on that. LOL

Robin-I did find the list I made and have all the goodies listed that you sent. When you mentioned the hummingbird feeder I knew that I did get the box.

Robin sent me all these things:
    Tricyrtis-Always on my want list
    Cannas-Rosemond Cole
    Hummingbird Feeder-DH wanted to hang it right away
    Sedum
    Hosta
    Purple Phlox
    Pink Christmas Cactus-One of my favorite colors
    Iris-Never enough irises
    Plaque that says Welcome to the Garden-Just beautiful
    Post-it-Notes-With my memory getting bad I really need these
    Bath Crystals-To pamper myself

I know we are in the May Swap but I did want everyone to know what a great box I received from Robin last month. I will go and stand in the corner now Robin.

Lisa-I received Larry's iris today and will mail back the card tomorrow. How nice of you to stamp it. Your name really suits you-ishareflowers. LOL

Shirley

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    14 years ago

Time to post the contents of my box from Margaret.... she aent me a huge box of goodies! In it was

an apple birdhouse
    a bag FULL of assorted seeds
    a bag with 3 bottles of nail polish, a mini manicure set, toe seperators and a packet of foot soak.

2 no id mini irises, one purple and one yellow
    3 no id hosta, one has the tiniest little leaves, so cute!
    2 daylilies, one yellow and one maroon
    1 pink hardy dwarf lily
    a cute votive cup
    a pair of gloves, you can never have enough of these!
    and 2 bottles of calgon body spray, I use these around the house. I spray them on light bulbs for fragrance when the bulb warms.

Margaret, Thank you so much for a great treat!!!

Lisa

• tracyvine
    14 years ago

Lisa, that was such a nice box from Margaret. Happy Planting!

Tracy

• skohler
    14 years ago

Hi all
    sorry for being MIA But It Is a very Busy time for me as it is for the rest of you ours weed's don't wait ya Know :)

anyway Shirley Please Not a problem I understand Fully
    even if you want to wait till monday is fine with me .

I have plants still in pots that i need to get into the ground so no RUSH :))))

susie
    well I have babies hatching this morning & mommy is rolling them out of the nest so I have about 16 to catch as she rolls them out today so you all have a great day
    1st mother duck to do this .

• raggedyann161420
    Original Author
    14 years ago

GOOD MORNING,

I think everyone has sent/received or will be receiving if not please let me know. I know everyone in this group is great for keeping in contact with their partners if they are going to be late.

Now, so I can keep track of the winners that I owe plants to I will be posting on this thread for a while. Lisa if you don't mind may I continue on the June posts? I will also be playing some games on your June swap if you don't mind.

Again, here is who I owe plants to.

Amy- "HI" Iris - need to send after bloom
    Amy- another named iris, and I believe you said you would like a blue one? I've got Hawaiian Surf, and I know I said no to Jean Marie, but that is incorrect I do have more of Jean Marie. Just let me know OK

LISA, I owe you a Jilted

HOUSE WARMING BOXES TO GET OUT:

Fran, brunnera and ginger + other things.Did you say you wanted Iris "Hi"? or was it Jilted?

Wendy Brunnera and ginger + other things

Dee, Did you say you wanted the brunnera and ginger, Hi and Jilted? I really need to write these things down!
    IF I FORGOT SOMEONE DON'T BE SHY! LET ME KNOW BECAUSE I'VE DROVE MYSELF NUTS LOOKING THROUGH THE POSTS. I have ink now so I can print off who I owe what.

Vic, I'm sending you another e-mail.

Margaret, I got you card, but you didn't need to send that much. I will have to send you a surprise for the extra!

Everyone else, I'm not ignoring you!

Ok, I've got a car to unload and hubby is talking to me non stop! I better go for now, but I will be back after bit.

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• faintheart
    14 years ago

Hi all!

I am back from California and still recovering from the week away. I wanted to post on the proper thread that I received a package from Wendy while I was away. My daughter took care of the plants until I got home. :)

Wendy sent me some hostas that are new to me. I got Lakeside Little Gem, Praying Hands and Red October! She also sent a really cute garden ornament that has a bright sun on one side and a pretty crescent moon and stars on the other, a beautiful basket with sides made from tree bark, some cute little note cards and an adorable little gnome pulling a work cart! I hope I haven't forgotten anything. Thank you so much, Wendy...everything is perfect!

Wendy also wanted me to let you all know that she is without internet and phone at the moment and to top it off she has been having van trouble again. She is not sure when she will be back online but they are doing okay and she will be back when she can. (((Wendy)))

Annie, I received a package from you today. Thank you so much for the irises!!! It's been raining all day but I will get them planted in the a.m. before work. :)

Lisa, I haven't forgotten your prize and hope to get it on the way later this week.

will post more later when I catch up on a bit of sleep...
    hugsssssssss,
    Dee

• dieg01991
    14 years ago

Hi all!
    Annie, I just wanted to let you know that I received your irises yesterday. Thank you so much, I can't wait to see them blooming next spring!!!!

This was a fun swap, thanks for hosting Annie!

Amy