Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tastefullyjulie

update: i'm bored and on my way to iowa

tastefullyjulie
17 years ago

Hee hee. Thought I would take the liberty of updating the title of this thread. Julie brought me some cool stuff today. A gardening apron which I really needed since I always seem to be dirty :( An adorable garden journal and some revitalizing foot scrub. I also grabbed a few seeds and put a ton of stuff back in. This was so fun. What happened to everyone's pics??

I will get the box back out tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

Comments (35)

• hummingbirddaisy
    17 years ago

By Iowa, are you meaning me? :-)
    How many Iowa gals do we have in this robin?
    I need to post a pic, but have no clue how to, grrrrrr.
    Maybe DH will be able to do it for me.

Looking for Julie!
    Tina

PS, Did you happen to put a little sunshine in that box by any chance?

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

Am I after Iowa, Julie? Bring your suntan lotion..........

• faintheart
    17 years ago

When Julie gets to your house, Tina...don't let her out until she promises SUNSHINE and lollipops! *giggles*

I am having a great time reading of her travels, but I think she took the sunshine when she last left Iowa. (what a brat!!!)

~Faint

• bojo96
    17 years ago

Hmmmph...a brat am I? It is Ms. Brat, thank you very much! LOL
    I can't help the sunshine follows me where ever I go, after all I'm all that is light and innocence!
    Julie, glad you found some great things!
    Tina, look forward to visiting you!
    OH OH...suntan lotion? Hmmm...wonder if the postman will make a stop for me. LOL
    quote "When Julie gets to your house, Tina...don't let her out until she promises SUNSHINE and lollipops!"
    Lean over here Dee...closer...closer....POW... there's your lollipop! LOLOL

• faintheart
    17 years ago

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I'm tellin' Mom tomorrow!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL!!!

• bojo96
    17 years ago

I want to wish everyone a WONDERFUL

• hummingbirddaisy
    17 years ago

OK you two. Don't make me put you both in seperate corners, LoL.
    Happy Mothers Day Ladies! Big Hugs

Isn't Sunday a drag when you are waiting for mail......sigh.

Tina

• tastefullyjulie
    Original Author
    17 years ago

The robin took off this morning. I have the DC# but I left it in my car. I will get it and post again in a while ;)

• tastefullyjulie
    Original Author
    17 years ago

ooops! Almost forgot - 0306 0320 0000 9974 2333

• sassyd
    17 years ago

Well good Lord, a girl goes away for a weekend and ya'll turn into chatter bugs all of a sudden! lol

Julie glad you liked the garden apron, I bought myself one and thought it would be nice to add to robins.....

Hope all of you had a wonderful Mother Day!!!!

Ok, I'm no pro at psp by any means but made this for all you Julie's......

Hope you like, if you don't, just chunk it! lol

• bojo96
    17 years ago

Aghhh? Not like it? It's gorgeous! Thank you!!! It's already loaded on my puter waiting to be used! (can't use it right now as my connection is crappy and barely able to get this submitted...took 20 minutes of watching carefully for a connection LOL)
    Such is the life of a country bumpkin. LOL
    Hugs everyone,
    Julie

• sassyd
    17 years ago

Thought I'd share this with ya'll...............

Roses & Hanging Baskets
    A teenage granddaughter comes downstairs for her date with this see-through blouse on and no bra. Her grandmother just pitched a fit, telling her not to dare go out like that!
    The teenager tells her "Loosen up Grams. These are modern times. You gotta let your rose buds show!"
    And out she goes.
    The next day the teenager comes down stairs , and the grandmother is sitting there with no top on. The teenager wants to die. She explains to her grandmother that she has friends coming over and that it is just not appropriate...
    The grandmother says, "Loosen up, Sweetie. If you can show off your rose buds, then I can display my hanging baskets."
    Happy Gardening.

• hummingbirddaisy
    17 years ago

Well Julie, you have arrived at my home. Sorry for the mess, LoL, with all of the remodeling and all.

I have decided to take out a few packets of seeds, Miracle Grow plant spikes, a dinnerplate dahlia! and a packet of stickers.
    I am putting some goodies back in and many packets of seeds to replace the gifts I removed.
    Thank you so much for visitng me! It's nice to have you ;-)
    I'm sure if the box will go back out tomorrow or Saturday, but will post conf. when it does.
    Julie will be bored again very shortly and headed to Phoenix, AZ, and then she will head home.
    Boy Julie, I bet you are surely tired. You have been all over the states, whew!

Thank you so much for including me in your great robin!
    Well done and organized.

Hugs, Tina

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Just checking in to see where Julie's heading!
    Wow, the robin box really flew fast! Almost like a hot potato, LOL!

• bojo96
    17 years ago

Well I'm back for a little bit finally LOL
    Haven't had a connection for a few days....and I'm trying to catch up on everything!
    Ok, where the heck am I now? Have I hit Arizona yet?
    Helloooooooooooooo out there. LOL
    Julie

• faintheart
    17 years ago

Julie,

If you don't remember, you are in the "naughty chair" and aren't allowed to leave until .....well....errrrrrr....maybe nevuh! *giggles*

~Faint

• bojo96
    17 years ago

Well, listen her Ms. Faint...aren't you in the other naughty chair? HUHHHHHHHHH? LOL
    Julie (throwing spit balls at the "other" naughty chair)

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

Is Julie asleep? Or did her wings get singed on the way to Arizona?

Standing by.........................

:)

• hummingbirddaisy
    17 years ago

OK, I have decided to FINALLY let you two out of the "naughty chair". LoL
    You gave me one full day of complete sunshine, although you threw in some wind, hee hee, so I have let you go on to visit Sue. Thanks for staying with me in my ever so humble home. With your departure came the rain, AGAIN! (you sneaky thang you :-))
    Your flight # is 0306 0320 0000 4236 1062
    Be good, that naughty chair is still warm, ha!
    Sue, I hope you enjoy your visit with Julie. Watch out though, she tents to leave rain, and lots of it, behind.

Thanks for letting me enjoy your trip along with you Julie.

Tina

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

What's rain?

Oh you mean that wet stuff that comes here about five times --- A YEAR --- I'd love some!

We're not expecting any until the end of July.............

Anyway, can't wait to meet you Julie, Thanks!

• bojo96
    17 years ago

Tina thanks a lot for playing in my RR and letting me visit. The rain thing? Well, that was just lots of tears from having to leave your home. (think that shmooze will work? LOL)
    Can't wait to land in AZ and check things out!
    Julie

• bojo96
    17 years ago

Whew...I must be getting closer to AZ! I'm sweating, it's so hot! Ya might want to unpack me right away and throw me in the shower, Sue! LOL
    At least I'm not stuck in that dang naughty chair anymore!
    Julie (running past Faint's house on the way to AZ and thunking her in the back of the head)

• hummingbirddaisy
    17 years ago

Julie wants to be put back in the "naughty chair"! Better watch out Julie, Faint was "admitted" over Christmas. She's crazy ya know, LoL. Been known to wear Christmas lights and stuff in "the white jacket"! heh heh!

Tina

• faintheart
    17 years ago

Bwahhhhhhhhh HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! *eyes rolling in circles*

.........faintsssssss_________THUD!!!

• hummingbirddaisy
    17 years ago

Runs to Faints rescue! Qucik! Where's the "white jacket"?

looking left, right.....and then left again.....

is it safe?

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

Julie arrived after 5pm today (mail was really late!). She didn't bring rain but know what's amazing? It was 105 degrees yesterday and today it's only in the upper 80's!!! Thanks Julie!

I'll open her up and re-stuff and post on Tuesday when she's on her way home.

Welcome to Arizona!

• bojo96
    17 years ago

Wow..it's hard to believe we're in the home stretch of this RR. I hope everyone is happy with the items they chose!
    Since Sassy & Julie were the only ones to SHOW me where they lived...I'm not choosing a winner....each will recieve a little extra something in the mail.
    Geesh Sue...I was to hot..I HAD to do something about that heat. LOL
    As far as Faint and the white jacket? It's to late for that, we need more of a padded cell! LOLOL
    Julie

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

Ok Julie start flapping your wings on home! I took one of the little windchimes and two pkts of seeds. I put in six pkts of seeds and a couple of "angelic" gifts. Also, since I don't have a digital camera I put in some postcards of the best places in our state.

Loved the Robin! Thanks Julie!

Sue G.

• bojo96
    17 years ago

Wow...I don't want to come home it's hot and humid LOL
    Oh well...all good things must come to an end and I enjoyed "visiting" each of you. Thanks!
    Julie

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

Oops forgot to post the conf # 0306 0320 0000 3377 2433

Sue

• zoegurl2001
    17 years ago

Has the robin found it's way back home?

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 0320 0000 3377 2433

Your item was delivered at 1:07 pm on June 03, 2006 in TOPEKA, IL 61567.

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Ohhhh JUUUUULLLLLIIIIIEEEEE, where are you? LOL! Come out and play! Hehe... Are you still in the naughty chair?!

Tell us about the little trinkets you collected while on Julie's big adventure! Also, I don't remember hearing about the plant show/sale. Did you find anything unusual?

Deb

• sassyd
    17 years ago

Glad to see you've made it home Julie, quit workin' so hard and talk to us! lol Still having puter problems it seems, hate to hear that. Thanks for a great robin, so glad you had a bunch of great gals! Later...gf!

• zoegurl2001
    17 years ago

Come out, come out wherever you are!

I haven't heard anything from Julie in a long time. She's starting to worry me. I sure hope it's simply computer troubles.

Please let us know you are okay, if you are able to get on and read this. We love ya' you know! ;)

~Summer