Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
highalttransplant

UPDATE: I.E. Pick-A-Peck-of Peppers Swap

highalttransplant
13 years ago

Thank you again for joining the I.E. Pick-A-Peck of Peppers Swap!!!

Please post here when you receive your package.

Hope that everyone enjoyed the swap, and wish you all an abundant harvest!

Your hostess,

Bonnie

Comments (11)

• sunnyk
    13 years ago

I received my Pepper Package today!! Thank You for all of the wonderful pepper seeds, I am totally excited to try them all. :)

Thank You
    Donna

• thenewmidwestchilehead
    13 years ago

I received my seeds today! What a collection. I will have to do some research on some of these. Thanks Bonnie for hosting, and to all of you for swapping. Happy growing!

• di-hgse
    13 years ago

My seeds have arrived ! Thanks Bonnie for hosting this one I just love the nice mix of seeds that you sent.
    di

• fairyoak
    13 years ago

My seeds have arrived safely. I am so excited to try this nice variety of peppers. Thanks for a great swap!

• booberry85
    13 years ago

Bonnie,

Thank you so much! I received my seeds today. Just when I think I know all the varieties out there, you still managed to find some one's I need to look up! You even found some crazy named ones and one's on my wish list! Just what I love!

Thanks so much Bonnie!

• dirtdaddy
    13 years ago

SEEDS! PEPPER SEEDS! Came in the mail wensday afternoon! Quite a few I've already potted up, a few I've got to get done this weekend. thanks Bonnie, thanks everyone, david.

• franked1
    13 years ago

Bonnie: Received pepper seeds today-A great R/R Thanks Frank

• cybermeowz
    13 years ago

Bonnie,
    My seeds arrived today as well. What a fantastic selection! I'm surprised at how many you were able to find from my wish list too. Thanks so much for all of the effort you put into this swap and to everyone who sent in seeds. This was another awesome swap. I hope we do it again next year!

Thanks,
    Penny

• randar08
    13 years ago

Thanks Bonnie!

What a great group of varieties you sent me. You even selected varieties that I wanted that were not on my want list. Very happy on this end. Fantastic job! Also, thanks to everyone who participated and sent in such a diverse and interesting collection of peppers!

Thanks again,

Randy

• highalttransplant
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I am soooo glad (and relieved) to hear that everyone is happy with what they received back! I tried very hard to select things that matched each person's preferences, and for those that sent in wishlists, I made sure that they got back at least 2 or 3 things on their list.

There are a few minor changes I would make if we do this swap again next year, such as decreasing the number of packets of common items that could be sent in, and maybe posting wishlists, so that everyone can see what items folks are interested in, but overall I think it went smoothly.

Thank you to everyone that participated, and hope to see you again next year!

Bonnie

• highalttransplant
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Here is an update on the leftover seed packs. I was able to donate 45 packs of seeds to Need4Seed. I hope they make it to good homes. Thank you to everyone who agreed to donate their common items.

So far, 16 people have posted that they have received their packages. Not counting the two folks from Canada that are unable to post on the forum, that leaves 4 people that haven't checked in yet. I just want to be sure everyone received their seeds. I was in a swap a few months ago, and my package took 5 weeks on the return trip, so you just never know.

Bonnie