Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
NEW: Incredible Edibles:Cukes,Summer Squash and Melons!!!!!

Posted by sunnyk Z6 SW Coastal CT (My Page) on
Wed, May 4, 11 at 20:24

Hey All,
It's that time again...that's right...Spring has Sprung, and planting time for most of us is just around the corner. So that means it is time for our Summer Squash, Melon , Cucumber swap!! Yay!!

For this swap you could send your partner all types of melons.... watermelons, cantaloupes honeydews, and so on. Cucumbers galore, lemon, pickling, English types, Asian types, all yummy....and any kind of Summer Squash you can get your hands on like zucchini, tromboncini,those little scalloped squash ...The sky is the limit :)

Sign-ups will be until the 18th of the month. Then I will post partners on the the next day, Thursday the 19th of May.
Please have your packages ready to fly by the 26th of May so most partners will have time to plant out their seeds :)

This is going to be a Fantastic Season!! :)

Thanks
Donna

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: NEW: Incredible Edibles:Cukes,Summer Squash and Melons!!!!!

I've been lurking, Donna. I'm still lurking, just because I've realized I have a LOT of seeds. I'm trying to get the collection down to a manageable level.

I'm so surprised no one has signed up. This is a great swap people!

o

• Posted by sunnyk Z6 SW Coastal CT (My Page) on
    Tue, May 10, 11 at 22:46

I have been in lurk mode myself lately ... and for the same reasons, I have too many varieties of seed that are going to get too old to plant before I ever have a chance to plant them LOL!! I have a feeling the next swaps I participate in fully again will be the tomato swap and the seed clean out. But you are right....this swap is a cool one.

o

are you still doing this swap.

thanks, michelle

o

• Posted by sunnyk Z6 SW Coastal CT (My Page) on
    Fri, May 20, 11 at 19:45

I am not sure if this swap will be a go or not. I have one other person who is interested....Sorellina in Canada....I will let the sign ups stay open until next week and see if any one else bites.Then if there are no others , but you and she want to swap ,fantastic....if there are any more interested then even better :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here